April 18, 2024, 12:40:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 407244 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1420 on: December 23, 2008, 10:22:45 AM »

W
  The tip line is ringing off the hook-first Kc called and said George had a key to the house--then she called and said  Cindy had a key to the house -Then she called and Lee had a key to the HOuse-then she called and said Lee girlfriend had a key to the house.  and of course the Nanny had a key to the house
Who else would be calling, oh, Wanda and Joy, with some nonsense.
I wonder how Joy's chat is doing these days......what a tool!
That woman needs to be under a doctor's watch, who knows what she could do? And she has kids.
momma monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1421 on: December 23, 2008, 10:22:56 AM »

Is there any way to tell how much has been donated to the Trust Fund?  The word "recovery" is in there.  Does that mean Dr. Lee and all the rest.  I wonder if it is true Dr. Baden is also on the defense team since his wife is as well. 

Speaking of Dr Baden's wife, last time I saw her she looked so totally different than she did in court.  Was really strange the difference in her appearance.

The Trustee, Jodi Parker, is responsible for making decisions about how money in the Trust is spent in accordance with the provisions stated.  Such as, who would get any left over monies. 

Who is Jodi Parker?  She is Mallory's mother.  Mallory is Lee's girlfriend. hmmmmmm

Are you kidding me! 
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1422 on: December 23, 2008, 10:24:43 AM »

When Jessie said KC broke the engagment because she thougth he loved Caylee more then her.  If I were an unwed mother and the man I was engage to loved my child so much.  That would be a big reason why I would marry him.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1423 on: December 23, 2008, 10:29:20 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-anthony-memorial-122308,0,7555287.story

Anthonys will hold public memorial service for Caylee Anthony
Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writer

9:43 AM EST, December 23, 2008

George and Cindy Anthony intend on having a public memorial service for their granddaughter, Caylee Marie, their attorney said in a statement released early this morning.

"The Anthonys want to begin the process of healing not only for themselves, but for our entire community," the statement from attorney Brad Conway said.

The public memorial will have to be located at a large venue, but the statement did not say where or when that may occur.

The Anthonys plan to have a private ceremony as well.

Conway also said that certain media reports that the Anthonys are seeking donations for Caylee's funeral are incorrect.

"I want emphatically state that the Anthony family is not requesting funeral donations for Caylee Marie Anthony," he said.

A jail spokesman said Casey Anthony will not be able to attend a funeral or view the remains for her daughter Caylee.

She is ineligible under Orange County's corrections policy due to her charges and the safety and security risks that would be associated with such an attendance.

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1424 on: December 23, 2008, 10:30:49 AM »

Morning,

I was just reading The Ants are now saying they not seeking donations to pay for Caylee's funeral. 

I guess they were here reading...

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1425 on: December 23, 2008, 10:32:42 AM »

i have seriously been wondering if the A's will even celebrate Christmas this year. Will they exchange gifts? At all? Or will they just skip it all together or go to a service at their church? I cannot imagine how horrible the feeling would be to wake up on Christmas morning this year without Caylee & with their daughter in jail. If I put myself in their place, i don't think i would even want to be conscious the whole day! I do hope they take a moment to give thanks for the true meaning of Christmas, though! 

Me too Monken.Because before this is all said and done it will take something more powerful and sustaining than money,movie deals and etc. to get them through this.The fame and what fortune they make will dwindle down and they will only be left with themselves and what sense of sanity they can manage to maintain.We are witnessing first hand an entire family imploding.What a waste. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1426 on: December 23, 2008, 10:34:07 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-anthony-memorial-122308,0,7555287.story

Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writer

George and Cindy Anthony intend on having a public memorial service for their granddaughter, Caylee Marie, their attorney said in a statement released early this morning.

"The Anthonys want to begin the process of healing not only for themselves, but for our entire community," the statement from attorney Brad Conway said.

The public memorial will have to be located at a large venue, but the statement did not say where or when that may occur.

Conway also said that certain media reports that the Anthonys are seeking donations for Caylee's funeral are incorrect.

"I want emphatically state that the Anthony family is not requesting funeral donations for Caylee Marie Anthony," he said.

A jail spokesman said Casey Anthony will not be able to attend a funeral or view the remains for her daughter Caylee.

She is ineligible under Orange County's corrections policy due to her charges and the safety and security risks that would be associated with such an attendance.

This sounds much, much better!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1427 on: December 23, 2008, 10:34:53 AM »

Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writer

Thanks for posting this, I thought it came out of their lawyer's mouth about requesting funeral donations?
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1428 on: December 23, 2008, 10:38:44 AM »

Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writer

They always seem to change what they are doing after testing the waters in the court of public opinion. But for me, I am relieved that there will be no pleading for any more cash. Thanks Klaas for posting this.

I think I am off to cook, clean, and spend my day counting my blessings.

Thank you God for giving me a family that weird as they are, are not psycho, thank you for my husband, my kids, and grandkids, my home, my job, and my monkey friends!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1429 on: December 23, 2008, 10:40:28 AM »

Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writer

Morning Klaas,

I guess you were reading while I was reading....

pb

missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1430 on: December 23, 2008, 10:41:01 AM »

i have seriously been wondering if the A's will even celebrate Christmas this year. Will they exchange gifts? At all? Or will they just skip it all together or go to a service at their church? I cannot imagine how horrible the feeling would be to wake up on Christmas morning this year without Caylee & with their daughter in jail. If I put myself in their place, i don't think i would even want to be conscious the whole day! I do hope they take a moment to give thanks for the true meaning of Christmas, though! 

Not hearing much from them now..  I think they wanted so badly for everyone to be wrong, and now they know for sure.   Right before christmas.  If Casey had any love or respect for anyone she would have let something out much sooner.  I don't think they will ever truely forgive her, the sadness on their faces says it all. They are living a nightmare, and it is just now that they realize just how real it is..
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1431 on: December 23, 2008, 10:41:49 AM »

Morning,

I was just reading The Ants are now saying they not seeking donations to pay for Caylee's funeral. 

pb

They will, however, charge admission to the public memorial!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1432 on: December 23, 2008, 10:42:39 AM »

W
  The tip line is ringing off the hook-first Kc called and said George had a key to the house--then she called and said  Cindy had a key to the house -Then she called and Lee had a key to the HOuse-then she called and said Lee girlfriend had a key to the house.  and of course the Nanny had a key to the house
Who else would be calling, oh, Wanda and Joy, with some nonsense.
I wonder how Joy's chat is doing these days......what a tool!
That woman needs to be under a doctor's watch, who knows what she could do? And she has kids.

hmmmmm  There were 10 keys mentioned.  So, we need three more.  Jesse must have had a key, also Amy must have had a key....and LEONARD PADILLA.

Wow...that sure gives Baez some good info to go on. 

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1433 on: December 23, 2008, 10:42:57 AM »

Morning,

pb

They will, however, charge admission to the public memorial!

pb

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: December 23, 2008, 10:44:04 AM »

Casey and the other inmates will be getting cookies, calendar, socks and a candy cane for Christmas. I bet she is just thrilled. WESH.com.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1435 on: December 23, 2008, 10:45:56 AM »

Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writer

They always seem to change what they are doing after testing the waters in the court of public opinion. But for me, I am relieved that there will be no pleading for any more cash. Thanks Klaas for posting this.

I think I am off to cook, clean, and spend my day counting my blessings.

Thank you God for giving me a family that weird as they are, are not psycho, thank you for my husband, my kids, and grandkids, my home, my job, and my monkey friends!

Amen. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1436 on: December 23, 2008, 10:46:03 AM »

So the Scamthony's what the public to pay for the funeral?     Next up, how bout we pay for a makeover for Lee?

Here's my resposne to these creatins - So listen you narcissistic pos!, I don’t feel the need to justify my opinion or waste any of my money or quotient points on a mucus-eating, lobotomized, psychiatric out-patient, rump-wrecked, riff-raff like yourselves. You are nothing but abominably licentious twits and a nefarious, buttock-rimming conglomerate of intellectual constipation.

I think I feel better now - So good morning monkeys.

CasuallyCool, just another monkey who would be best described as quiet, shy and demure!   

::MonkeyEek::Did I say that?

Do No Evil 
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1437 on: December 23, 2008, 10:46:17 AM »

Casey and the other inmates will be getting cookies, calendar, socks and a candy cane for Christmas. I bet she is just thrilled. WESH.com.

What she should get is a broken face and limbs..
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1438 on: December 23, 2008, 10:46:46 AM »

Okay, guys, never forget that Casey is a sociopath & Jesse should educate himself in order to understand what that means! THE FOLLOWING IS EXACTLY WHAT CASEY DID TO JESSE; GOD I HOPE HE READS HERE!!!!!

Sheppard and Cleary write:

"These women want to create the illusion of intimacy quickly and are prepared to take short-cuts. They are full-on and their friendliness positively gushes. They often smile too much, but with their teeth, not their eyes. The woman will say all the right things and appear keen to be seen to make plans with you, but it’s a ploy to gain your affection quickly and hook you in.

"She will seem very loving and capable of intimacy and will pretend to care. However the intimacy, depth and commitment are illusions. They merely enable her to collect what she wants. Her true colors show only when all other tactics fail.

"She’s quite happy to steal her best friend’s boyfriend. It’s a great way to prove she has what it takes to be desirable, and simultaneously to prove the shallowness of the man and the delusion of her friend.

"The picture is emerging of a woman who must get what she desires at all costs and must always be right. Sometimes she will deliberately claim to misunderstand something to justify doing what she wants, even though she knows it is against your wishes. She may cause problems just to attract attention to herself, because she likes to feel important.

"Creating self-doubt in her victims’ minds is an integral part of her approach. She plays on their reasonableness to give her the benefit of any doubts they may have. She knows that reasonable people don’t like to think badly of others and will often beat themselves up for thinking uncharitable thoughts. She always sounds so convincing. Her approach is intended to make you question whether you were correct in your thoughts about her. It slows you down. It’s meant to.

"Martha Stout, author of The Sociopath Next Door says, 'The most universal behavior of unscrupulous people is not directed, as one might imagine, at our fearfulness. It is, perversely, an appeal to our sympathy.'

"This is a key point. If you take only one message from this book, make it this one. She is probably brilliant at eliciting pity and knows precisely how to do it.

She may have learned these skills from a young age. Treated like a little princess by her father, she learns to wrap him (and others) around her finger. By learning to get her own way, she perfects the illusion of appearing fragile. She is anything but....

"She also appears so wonderful, sweet and demure, as if butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth. Of course, she is a chameleon, capable of becoming exactly who her victim needs her to be.

"She is meticulously turned out, expertly masking her inner personality cracks with flawless make-up, perfect hair and an extensive wardrobe, often paid for by past boyfriends. She may have learned to cover up who she really is by appearing confident and self-assured. Yet underneath this confident and highly manicured exterior may lie an insecure, inadequate and ultra-needy woman.

"How dysfunctional is the rest of her family? If she looks like the only sane one, she may be the only one who has managed to cover it up!

"The disguise is so good that nobody would ever suspect that she could do anything unscrupulous. Beware the woman who flatters without offering sincere compliments. Flattery has been described as ‘counterfeit charm’ and is usually a little over the top. She’s probably setting you up to make demands on you or to manipulate you in some other way.

"She holds grudges too. Her revenge and retribution can be savage and harsh. Surprise is her weapon. Expect the worst, then double it.

"This woman doesn’t think twice about destroying the reputations, health and well-being or the livelihood of others if they represent obstacles to getting what she wants. She’s the sort who will force you to get down on bended knee to beg forgiveness and then take delight in saying 'No'. She makes you feel bad to ‘keep you on your toes’.

"Such women will not be happy until they have ripped the very heart and soul out of their victim. Even then, there is no guarantee they will be any happier. Sadly, most men ignore what their gut instinct is trying to tell them about her, because they think she wants them."

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1439 on: December 23, 2008, 10:46:58 AM »

They must have felt the crap slinging....here is an update.

Now they ARE NOT asking for funds to help pay for the funeral

"Contrary to television reports, the family of Caylee Anthony says it is not seeking donations to pay for the toddler's funeral.

A release from Brad Conway, who represents George and Cindy Anthony, was sent out at 1:42 a.m. today.

The release states: "The Anthonys appreciate and respect the public's show of love and affection for little Caylee, their only granddaughter. It is their intention to have both a private ceremony as well as a public ceremony. The Anthonys want to begin the process of healing not only for themselves but for our entire community."

The release adds that any money "held in any account dedicated to finding Caylee" will be given to a nonprofit group, yet undetermined, that helps find missing children.

The public memorial will have to be located at a large venue so that everyone who wants to pay their last respects to this beautiful child may do so," Conway's release says.

And he concludes, "I want emphatically to state that the Anthony family is NOT requesting funeral donations for Caylee Marie Anthony."

WFTV-Channel 9 reported Monday that the grandparents were seeking donations to bury Caylee. WFTV repeated the story Tuesday morning."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/...blog/2008/12/caylee-anthon-7.html

Well, one of two things, either wftv is making up stories or there was such a negative outcry from the public, the Ant's changed their minds. Also, the fact that the public is very aware of their trust funds and what they contain.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.