March 28, 2024, 01:56:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 406023 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1440 on: December 23, 2008, 10:47:04 AM »

Also new on Monday, two more names were added to the state's witness list. Troy Brown, Casey's friend, and Cameron Capena have been added to the listed.

Brown, Troy – Friend of Casey’s. Amy’s former roommate. Former boyfriend of Lauren Coppel. Troy met Casey for first time on his birthday (June 5, 2007) and became friends with her when she started dating Ricardo Morales. During discussion with sister about how much she got paid babysitting (he felt it was a low number), he said they should ask Casey since she had a nanny. Casey never gave him a straight answer. He never heard her refer to the nanny by name, nor did he see her make or take a call from the nanny.

Campana, Cameron – Friend of Tony’s who was staying at Tony’s apartment. Has band, Fuzzy Red Balloons. No other connection at this time. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=2736501

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1441 on: December 23, 2008, 10:47:40 AM »

So the Scamthony's what the public to pay for the funeral?     Next up, how bout we pay for a makeover for Lee?

Here's my resposne to these creatins - So listen you narcissistic pos!, I don’t feel the need to justify my opinion or waste any of my money or quotient points on a mucus-eating, lobotomized, psychiatric out-patient, rump-wrecked, riff-raff like yourselves. You are nothing but abominably licentious twits and a nefarious, buttock-rimming conglomerate of intellectual constipation.

I think I feel better now - So good morning monkeys.

CasuallyCool, just another monkey who would be best described as quiet, shy and demure!   

::MonkeyEek::Did I say that?

Not out loud!! 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: December 23, 2008, 10:48:12 AM »

Casey and the other inmates will be getting cookies, calendar, socks and a candy cane for Christmas. I bet she is just thrilled. WESH.com.

Whoever decided on giving inmates Calendars has a good sense of humor! 
Only 54 years to go and I'll be outta here....
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: December 23, 2008, 10:48:40 AM »

Well in my opinion cremation is really the best since there is nothing left but bone. There is a way to do the funeral private. Don't announce it for one thing. Cemeteries usually have special walls for cremated remains. I went to a funeral years ago of a friend and at the end of the service they announced his ashes had already been placed in the wall at the cemetery. Cremation is cheaper. It is not near as costly to put them in a wall than opening the ground for burial. You are charged for everything on that, you pay rental on the chairs for the family to sit in, the tent, etc. The A's will probalby make a production out of it for money and sympathy.
They can do it so much cheaper and dignified.

Asking the public for money is usually requested instead of flowers. They have a pastor who should donate his services and not charge. They music should be provided by the church free also. Our church always had a special fund to help people and that could actually help with the funeral. This thing is workable if they weren't so greedy.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1444 on: December 23, 2008, 10:49:18 AM »

i have seriously been wondering if the A's will even celebrate Christmas this year. Will they exchange gifts? At all? Or will they just skip it all together or go to a service at their church? I cannot imagine how horrible the feeling would be to wake up on Christmas morning this year without Caylee & with their daughter in jail. If I put myself in their place, i don't think i would even want to be conscious the whole day! I do hope they take a moment to give thanks for the true meaning of Christmas, though! 

I bet GA gives CA a nice new flattering hammer.
And CA gives GA a pressure washer.

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1445 on: December 23, 2008, 10:49:52 AM »

Casey and the other inmates will be getting cookies, calendar, socks and a candy cane for Christmas. I bet she is just thrilled. WESH.com.

Whoever decided on giving inmates Calendars has a good sense of humor! 
Only 54 years to go and I'll be outta here....
I thought that was funny also, I wonder if they get a special Christmas dinner too?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1446 on: December 23, 2008, 10:50:26 AM »

I hope it is a "99 year" calandar.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1447 on: December 23, 2008, 10:51:45 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-anthony-memorial-122308,0,7555287.story

Anthonys will hold public memorial service for Caylee Anthony
Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writer

9:43 AM EST, December 23, 2008

George and Cindy Anthony intend on having a public memorial service for their granddaughter, Caylee Marie, their attorney said in a statement released early this morning.

"The Anthonys want to begin the process of healing not only for themselves, but for our entire community," the statement from attorney Brad Conway said.

The public memorial will have to be located at a large venue, but the statement did not say where or when that may occur.

The Anthonys plan to have a private ceremony as well.

Conway also said that certain media reports that the Anthonys are seeking donations for Caylee's funeral are incorrect.

"I want emphatically state that the Anthony family is not requesting funeral donations for Caylee Marie Anthony," he said.

A jail spokesman said Casey Anthony will not be able to attend a funeral or view the remains for her daughter Caylee.

She is ineligible under Orange County's corrections policy due to her charges and the safety and security risks that would be associated with such an attendance.

Is Mr. Conway back-peddling?  Maybe all those emails I sent did some good.  Is it possible that he didn't know there was already a Trust?  Would his clients keep something like that from him? 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1448 on: December 23, 2008, 10:53:10 AM »

Wyks your story was awesome.  It was like you took all the monkeys with you.  You made the area come alive with the little details.  Have you considered submitting it to one of the newspapers?

Today, that wasn't my story, I found it posted as I cruised the internet looking for updates in this case.  I agree with you, it's awesome!  I think whoever wrote it ought to be a writer, if they aren't already.  And yes, reading it was like we were right there wasn't it!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: December 23, 2008, 10:53:13 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-anthony-memorial-122308,0,7555287.story

Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writer

George and Cindy Anthony intend on having a public memorial service for their granddaughter, Caylee Marie, their attorney said in a statement released early this morning.

"The Anthonys want to begin the process of healing not only for themselves, but for our entire community," the statement from attorney Brad Conway said.

The public memorial will have to be located at a large venue, but the statement did not say where or when that may occur.

Conway also said that certain media reports that the Anthonys are seeking donations for Caylee's funeral are incorrect.

"I want emphatically state that the Anthony family is not requesting funeral donations for Caylee Marie Anthony," he said.

A jail spokesman said Casey Anthony will not be able to attend a funeral or view the remains for her daughter Caylee.

She is ineligible under Orange County's corrections policy due to her charges and the safety and security risks that would be associated with such an attendance.

Thanks for posting this, I thought it came out of their lawyer's mouth about requesting funeral donations?
   Back to feeling pity for them they have suffered a great loss-
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1450 on: December 23, 2008, 10:53:55 AM »

Morning Monkeys~I had monkey withdrawal yesterday as I left the laptop at work and sOOOOOOO wanted to post after listening to NG and the new sh!t I heard. The gall of them to ask for $$ for a funeral is like a slap on the face to everyone who lovedher, prayed for her, searched for her and made monetary and other donations to bring this baby home. Several points I was curious about and also curious as to any "monkey input", TIA.

1. I know from personal experience when my son was molested that state we lived in did have compensation for victims of crime, my son was awarded the highest amount at the time for pain and suffering, and also we coud have applied for further  $$ for pyschological counseling. This $$ is put into a trust fund run by a bank and they determine what it can and can't be used for, and I'm certain these funds would pay for a funeral.

2. It has been driving me crazy trying to determine why the pesticides/fertilizers taken from the house where involve, I was googling like crazy..........BUT, I listened to the Dana Pretzer show from Sunday night and Wendy Murphy stated that pesticides/fertilizers are known to rapidly increase the rate of decomp and cover the smell (those weren't her exact words regarding the smell, but I'm paraphrasing). I knew there had to be some reason these were removed.

3. I was so pizzed listening to poor Jessie and when he mentioned that Casey was jealous of his love for Caylee. I said from day 1 that I truly think she killed Caylee for pure spite to hurt here mother, just my opinion, but what if she was so outraged from the the fight whe had with her mother on the 15th that when she did kill her, she covered her skull (just a guess here), to almost erase her from her memory just like she did with the photos she removed from her website. You know how when people are murdered and the death is an "overkill", well that's kind of along the lines I was thinking....she didn't even want to see her face becasuse she despised her so much.

Anyway, just ramblings about some theories I was tossing around.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1451 on: December 23, 2008, 10:54:06 AM »

So Baez sets up a Casey Is Innocent Tipline, so then since he believes Casey is innocent, he better start telling more of the story before trial, because Orlando has a child killer running around.
OoOoo I have a tip for Baez!!  "Your client is guilty...now get a new profession!!"

I also have a tip for Bozo - my wingtips up against his package.

Do No Evil 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1452 on: December 23, 2008, 10:54:12 AM »

O/T~

Klaas do you ever sleep? 

You are always here, working, adding to the conversation, giving up to date information w/links, helping monkeys w/avitars.  I just wanted you to know FWIW, you do an excellent job, as well as all mods, but you are ALWAYS HERE!

Actually I probably sleep more than alot of you.  I get a good 6-7 hours sleep normally.  Every once in a while I have problems sleeping for one reason or another and that happened last night.  Tonight I will be hopefully back to normal.  Thank you for the complements and I agree, the other moderators do an excellent job! 

I will actually be gone for a few hour tomorrow if it makes you feel any better, LOLOL 

Christmas party??  Are we invited???   
O/T

Unfortunately no party.  My FIL and my nephew are both in the same hospital.  My FIL went today but he should be OK.  He's getting older and has congestive heart failure and got a cold...so just making sure his lungs are clear.  My nephew is very sick.  He's only in his mid 30's and has had brain surgery for cancer 3 times now.  This last time he lost alot of function on his left side and the incision isn't healing right.  Plus he got clots and his legs swelled.  He's a mess and to the point of giving up.  Anyway, we will try to cheer him up. 

That is so sad Klaas.  My heart goes out to you and my prayers to your nephew and family.

You have my prayers and hugs too 

Good Morning Monks...just trying to catch up...I am so sorry to read about all the sadness/loss/illnesses among our monkey family.  I lost one of canine kids, Jake, on the 6th and it has been very difficult for me so, I can relate to everyone's losses.  We miss him terribly.  Prayers for all of us and our loved ones.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1453 on: December 23, 2008, 10:55:30 AM »

I SWEAR YA'LL THIS POST IS LONG BUT YOU JUST HAVE TO READ IT!!!!!!!
THIS IS SO TEXTBOOK CASEY IT'S SCARY 

Okay, guys, never forget that Casey is a sociopath & Jesse should educate himself in order to understand what that means! THE FOLLOWING IS EXACTLY WHAT CASEY DID TO JESSE; GOD I HOPE HE READS HERE!!!!!

Sheppard and Cleary write:

"These women want to create the illusion of intimacy quickly and are prepared to take short-cuts. They are full-on and their friendliness positively gushes. They often smile too much, but with their teeth, not their eyes. The woman will say all the right things and appear keen to be seen to make plans with you, but it’s a ploy to gain your affection quickly and hook you in.

"She will seem very loving and capable of intimacy and will pretend to care. However the intimacy, depth and commitment are illusions. They merely enable her to collect what she wants. Her true colors show only when all other tactics fail.

"She’s quite happy to steal her best friend’s boyfriend. It’s a great way to prove she has what it takes to be desirable, and simultaneously to prove the shallowness of the man and the delusion of her friend.

"The picture is emerging of a woman who must get what she desires at all costs and must always be right. Sometimes she will deliberately claim to misunderstand something to justify doing what she wants, even though she knows it is against your wishes. She may cause problems just to attract attention to herself, because she likes to feel important.

"Creating self-doubt in her victims’ minds is an integral part of her approach. She plays on their reasonableness to give her the benefit of any doubts they may have. She knows that reasonable people don’t like to think badly of others and will often beat themselves up for thinking uncharitable thoughts. She always sounds so convincing. Her approach is intended to make you question whether you were correct in your thoughts about her. It slows you down. It’s meant to.

"Martha Stout, author of The Sociopath Next Door says, 'The most universal behavior of unscrupulous people is not directed, as one might imagine, at our fearfulness. It is, perversely, an appeal to our sympathy.'

"This is a key point. If you take only one message from this book, make it this one. She is probably brilliant at eliciting pity and knows precisely how to do it.

She may have learned these skills from a young age. Treated like a little princess by her father, she learns to wrap him (and others) around her finger. By learning to get her own way, she perfects the illusion of appearing fragile. She is anything but....

"She also appears so wonderful, sweet and demure, as if butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth. Of course, she is a chameleon, capable of becoming exactly who her victim needs her to be.

"She is meticulously turned out, expertly masking her inner personality cracks with flawless make-up, perfect hair and an extensive wardrobe, often paid for by past boyfriends. She may have learned to cover up who she really is by appearing confident and self-assured. Yet underneath this confident and highly manicured exterior may lie an insecure, inadequate and ultra-needy woman.

"How dysfunctional is the rest of her family? If she looks like the only sane one, she may be the only one who has managed to cover it up!

"The disguise is so good that nobody would ever suspect that she could do anything unscrupulous. Beware the woman who flatters without offering sincere compliments. Flattery has been described as ‘counterfeit charm’ and is usually a little over the top. She’s probably setting you up to make demands on you or to manipulate you in some other way.

"She holds grudges too. Her revenge and retribution can be savage and harsh. Surprise is her weapon. Expect the worst, then double it.

"This woman doesn’t think twice about destroying the reputations, health and well-being or the livelihood of others if they represent obstacles to getting what she wants. She’s the sort who will force you to get down on bended knee to beg forgiveness and then take delight in saying 'No'. She makes you feel bad to ‘keep you on your toes’.

"Such women will not be happy until they have ripped the very heart and soul out of their victim. Even then, there is no guarantee they will be any happier. Sadly, most men ignore what their gut instinct is trying to tell them about her, because they think she wants them."

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1454 on: December 23, 2008, 11:00:17 AM »

Okay, guys, never forget that Casey is a sociopath & Jesse should educate himself in order to understand what that means! THE FOLLOWING IS EXACTLY WHAT CASEY DID TO JESSE; GOD I HOPE HE READS HERE!!!!!

Sheppard and Cleary write:

"These women want to create the illusion of intimacy quickly and are prepared to take short-cuts. They are full-on and their friendliness positively gushes. They often smile too much, but with their teeth, not their eyes. The woman will say all the right things and appear keen to be seen to make plans with you, but it’s a ploy to gain your affection quickly and hook you in.

"She will seem very loving and capable of intimacy and will pretend to care. However the intimacy, depth and commitment are illusions. They merely enable her to collect what she wants. Her true colors show only when all other tactics fail.

"She’s quite happy to steal her best friend’s boyfriend. It’s a great way to prove she has what it takes to be desirable, and simultaneously to prove the shallowness of the man and the delusion of her friend.

"The picture is emerging of a woman who must get what she desires at all costs and must always be right. Sometimes she will deliberately claim to misunderstand something to justify doing what she wants, even though she knows it is against your wishes. She may cause problems just to attract attention to herself, because she likes to feel important.

"Creating self-doubt in her victims’ minds is an integral part of her approach. She plays on their reasonableness to give her the benefit of any doubts they may have. She knows that reasonable people don’t like to think badly of others and will often beat themselves up for thinking uncharitable thoughts. She always sounds so convincing. Her approach is intended to make you question whether you were correct in your thoughts about her. It slows you down. It’s meant to.

"Martha Stout, author of The Sociopath Next Door says, 'The most universal behavior of unscrupulous people is not directed, as one might imagine, at our fearfulness. It is, perversely, an appeal to our sympathy.'

"This is a key point. If you take only one message from this book, make it this one. She is probably brilliant at eliciting pity and knows precisely how to do it.

She may have learned these skills from a young age. Treated like a little princess by her father, she learns to wrap him (and others) around her finger. By learning to get her own way, she perfects the illusion of appearing fragile. She is anything but....

"She also appears so wonderful, sweet and demure, as if butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth. Of course, she is a chameleon, capable of becoming exactly who her victim needs her to be.

"She is meticulously turned out, expertly masking her inner personality cracks with flawless make-up, perfect hair and an extensive wardrobe, often paid for by past boyfriends. She may have learned to cover up who she really is by appearing confident and self-assured. Yet underneath this confident and highly manicured exterior may lie an insecure, inadequate and ultra-needy woman.

"How dysfunctional is the rest of her family? If she looks like the only sane one, she may be the only one who has managed to cover it up!

"The disguise is so good that nobody would ever suspect that she could do anything unscrupulous. Beware the woman who flatters without offering sincere compliments. Flattery has been described as ‘counterfeit charm’ and is usually a little over the top. She’s probably setting you up to make demands on you or to manipulate you in some other way.

"She holds grudges too. Her revenge and retribution can be savage and harsh. Surprise is her weapon. Expect the worst, then double it.

"This woman doesn’t think twice about destroying the reputations, health and well-being or the livelihood of others if they represent obstacles to getting what she wants. She’s the sort who will force you to get down on bended knee to beg forgiveness and then take delight in saying 'No'. She makes you feel bad to ‘keep you on your toes’.

"Such women will not be happy until they have ripped the very heart and soul out of their victim. Even then, there is no guarantee they will be any happier. Sadly, most men ignore what their gut instinct is trying to tell them about her, because they think she wants them."

Wow!  They are describing Casey to a T!  I have met people like this throughout my life, and can spot the dysfunction right away.  Needless to say, these were the kinds of people I was always at odds with!

Lisa
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1455 on: December 23, 2008, 11:01:23 AM »

W
  The tip line is ringing off the hook-first Kc called and said George had a key to the house--then she called and said  Cindy had a key to the house -Then she called and Lee had a key to the HOuse-then she called and said Lee girlfriend had a key to the house.  and of course the Nanny had a key to the house
Who else would be calling, oh, Wanda and Joy, with some nonsense.
I wonder how Joy's chat is doing these days......what a tool!
That woman needs to be under a doctor's watch, who knows what she could do? And she has kids.

hmmmmm  There were 10 keys mentioned.  So, we need three more.  Jesse must have had a key, also Amy must have had a key....and LEONARD PADILLA.

Wow...that sure gives Baez some good info to go on. 
  The meater reader had a key.  KC gave him one in case he had to use the bathroom.  HMM I guess that makes him the prime suspect-since he said he went into the woods to relieve himself-and found the body--case sloved
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1456 on: December 23, 2008, 11:02:17 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!!

Just two more sleeps ...

Janet
8:00 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1457 on: December 23, 2008, 11:04:50 AM »

Well in my opinion cremation is really the best since there is nothing left but bone. There is a way to do the funeral private. Don't announce it for one thing. Cemeteries usually have special walls for cremated remains. I went to a funeral years ago of a friend and at the end of the service they announced his ashes had already been placed in the wall at the cemetery. Cremation is cheaper. It is not near as costly to put them in a wall than opening the ground for burial. You are charged for everything on that, you pay rental on the chairs for the family to sit in, the tent, etc. The A's will probalby make a production out of it for money and sympathy.
They can do it so much cheaper and dignified.

Asking the public for money is usually requested instead of flowers. They have a pastor who should donate his services and not charge. They music should be provided by the church free also. Our church always had a special fund to help people and that could actually help with the funeral. This thing is workable if they weren't so greedy.

The church I attend has a fenced garden at the side of it with liriope (monkey grass) growing in it. Whenever someone in the congregation dies and is cremated, the family can have the ashes interred beneath a clump of liriope. The ashes are placed directly on the ground and the liriope replanted on top of the ashes. I think it's kind of a cool (and inexpensive) way to inter the ashes. I've been to a memorial service in the garden when someone's ashes were interred, and it's very touching.

I Stand With The Girl
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1458 on: December 23, 2008, 11:09:28 AM »

Morning Monkeys~I had monkey withdrawal yesterday as I left the laptop at work and sOOOOOOO wanted to post after listening to NG and the new sh!t I heard. The gall of them to ask for $$ for a funeral is like a slap on the face to everyone who lovedher, prayed for her, searched for her and made monetary and other donations to bring this baby home. Several points I was curious about and also curious as to any "monkey input", TIA.

1. I know from personal experience when my son was molested that state we lived in did have compensation for victims of crime, my son was awarded the highest amount at the time for pain and suffering, and also we coud have applied for further  $$ for pyschological counseling. This $$ is put into a trust fund run by a bank and they determine what it can and can't be used for, and I'm certain these funds would pay for a funeral.

2. It has been driving me crazy trying to determine why the pesticides/fertilizers taken from the house where involve, I was googling like crazy..........BUT, I listened to the Dana Pretzer show from Sunday night and Wendy Murphy stated that pesticides/fertilizers are known to rapidly increase the rate of decomp and cover the smell (those weren't her exact words regarding the smell, but I'm paraphrasing). I knew there had to be some reason these were removed.

3. I was so pizzed listening to poor Jessie and when he mentioned that Casey was jealous of his love for Caylee. I said from day 1 that I truly think she killed Caylee for pure spite to hurt here mother, just my opinion, but what if she was so outraged from the the fight whe had with her mother on the 15th that when she did kill her, she covered her skull (just a guess here), to almost erase her from her memory just like she did with the photos she removed from her website. You know how when people are murdered and the death is an "overkill", well that's kind of along the lines I was thinking....she didn't even want to see her face becasuse she despised her so much.

Anyway, just ramblings about some theories I was tossing around.

First thing I thought of when I heard Jesse say that was her little comment early on, when she said "all they're worried about is Caylee".  (No shit, Sherlock!!  She's a missing two year old who is unable to fend for herself and YOU are a 22 year old free prostitute who is sitting safely in jail! )

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1459 on: December 23, 2008, 11:13:58 AM »

Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writer

Flip Flop!

Conway must have been reading this forum and ... realized Monkeys were well aware that through the Anthony's own trust fund there are already monies designated to cover the cost of Caylee Marie funeral.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.