April 25, 2024, 10:23:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 408139 times)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1460 on: December 23, 2008, 11:15:15 AM »

i have seriously been wondering if the A's will even celebrate Christmas this year. Will they exchange gifts? At all? Or will they just skip it all together or go to a service at their church? I cannot imagine how horrible the feeling would be to wake up on Christmas morning this year without Caylee & with their daughter in jail. If I put myself in their place, i don't think i would even want to be conscious the whole day! I do hope they take a moment to give thanks for the true meaning of Christmas, though! 

Me too Monken.Because before this is all said and done it will take something more powerful and sustaining than money,movie deals and etc. to get them through this.The fame and what fortune they make will dwindle down and they will only be left with themselves and what sense of sanity they can manage to maintain.We are witnessing first hand an entire family imploding.What a waste. 
     After this heart break- I dont think they will ever celebrate anything againe-you never get over the death of a child who died from an illness.  How can you get over a death of a child that your child killed---PITY them-even if they are off the wall.. As nuts as they are they loved Caylee --Now as hard as it is they have to see KC punish for this.  I Have changed my mind -at first wanted the death penalty for KC --but I think cindy and george have suffered enough.  Life in prison never let her see the light of day.  I hope they dont make any nutty statements _ I done want to go back to  the hate I felt for them.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1461 on: December 23, 2008, 11:17:57 AM »

Canfield Man Related To Caylee Anthony

Chuck Eddy and his wife Kathy are Caylee's great uncle and aunt. They say the bright eyed little girl the entire nation has come to know was precocious, smart, and above all, she was loved.

"I mean, she'd sing and read, and she could count in Spanish. I mean, she was really taken care of," says Kathy Eddy.

Caylee's mother, Casey, who now faces murder charges in the child's death, is Eddy's niece.  And he says, despite all that has come to light in the case, it's hard to believe she could have had anything to do with the child's murder.

Chuck Eddy says, "I Can remember being down there a Thanksgiving ago, and we were holding Caylee, and by all appearances everything seemed okay."

Kathy adds, "All of this started happening, and it's just so hard to accept because I would never think that Casey was capable of doing anything to harm her child."

But while everything seems to point to Casey's involvement in Caylee's murder, the Eddy's still hold out hope.

"It does not look good for Casey, but I want to believe right now that she's innocent, that's she's going to be okay.  That's what I want for my niece," says Chuck.

But from the beginning, all they ever wanted was for Caylee to be okay.

And he says, gaining strength from a deeply rooted faith, they do take comfort that little Caylee is finally home.

http://www.wytv.com/news/crawl/36589209.html

Did you see this Numbersgirl?  How are you BTW?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: December 23, 2008, 11:23:04 AM »

Chuck Eddy and his wife Kathy are Caylee's great uncle and aunt. They say the bright eyed little girl the entire nation has come to know was precocious, smart, and above all, she was loved.

"I mean, she'd sing and read, and she could count in Spanish. I mean, she was really taken care of," says Kathy Eddy.

Caylee's mother, Casey, who now faces murder charges in the child's death, is Eddy's niece.  And he says, despite all that has come to light in the case, it's hard to believe she could have had anything to do with the child's murder.

Chuck Eddy says, "I Can remember being down there a Thanksgiving ago, and we were holding Caylee, and by all appearances everything seemed okay."

Kathy adds, "All of this started happening, and it's just so hard to accept because I would never think that Casey was capable of doing anything to harm her child."

But while everything seems to point to Casey's involvement in Caylee's murder, the Eddy's still hold out hope.

"It does not look good for Casey, but I want to believe right now that she's innocent, that's she's going to be okay.  That's what I want for my niece," says Chuck.

And he says, gaining strength from a deeply rooted faith, they do take comfort that little Caylee is finally home.

Can anyone figure how he can be Casey's uncle? His last name is Eddy.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: December 23, 2008, 11:24:33 AM »

Well in my opinion cremation is really the best since there is nothing left but bone. There is a way to do the funeral private. Don't announce it for one thing. Cemeteries usually have special walls for cremated remains. I went to a funeral years ago of a friend and at the end of the service they announced his ashes had already been placed in the wall at the cemetery. Cremation is cheaper. It is not near as costly to put them in a wall than opening the ground for burial. You are charged for everything on that, you pay rental on the chairs for the family to sit in, the tent, etc. The A's will probalby make a production out of it for money and sympathy.
They can do it so much cheaper and dignified.

Asking the public for money is usually requested instead of flowers. They have a pastor who should donate his services and not charge. They music should be provided by the church free also. Our church always had a special fund to help people and that could actually help with the funeral. This thing is workable if they weren't so greedy.

Just a note of info.  My husband died in August of this year and was cremated.  The cost of cremation, the chapel for a memorial service, flowers etc was around $4500 for this part and additional for a 'reception' after the service. It did not include a wall crypt.  That is an additional $3 to $4000 depending on location.  So, even with cremation, you are looking at $8 to 10K at a minimum. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1464 on: December 23, 2008, 11:26:55 AM »

So, apparently the complete disregard for forensic evidence is a genetic thing.  Wake up, people!!  Caylee's body was in the trunk of her car!!!!!!  She also never reported her missing and if it weren't for the GrammaWithAHamma, who knows how long it would have been before anyone knew.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1465 on: December 23, 2008, 11:28:22 AM »

Cindy's mom's maiden name might be Eddy?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1466 on: December 23, 2008, 11:28:45 AM »

George's sister's husband? Cindy's sister's husband?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1467 on: December 23, 2008, 11:30:05 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-anthony-memorial-122308,0,7555287.story

Anthonys will hold public memorial service for Caylee Anthony
Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writer

9:43 AM EST, December 23, 2008

George and Cindy Anthony intend on having a public memorial service for their granddaughter, Caylee Marie, their attorney said in a statement released early this morning.

"The Anthonys want to begin the process of healing not only for themselves, but for our entire community," the statement from attorney Brad Conway said.

The public memorial will have to be located at a large venue, but the statement did not say where or when that may occur.

The Anthonys plan to have a private ceremony as well.

Conway also said that certain media reports that the Anthonys are seeking donations for Caylee's funeral are incorrect.

"I want emphatically state that the Anthony family is not requesting funeral donations for Caylee Marie Anthony," he said.

A jail spokesman said Casey Anthony will not be able to attend a funeral or view the remains for her daughter Caylee.

She is ineligible under Orange County's corrections policy due to her charges and the safety and security risks that would be associated with such an attendance.

Conway needs to get his stories straight.....no public  memorial service and suddenly a public memorial service.....ummmmmmm  guess they got wind that there would be a public memorial service without them

asking for donations...now oooppssss no they are not...guess they got wind that the Trust fund info was not a secret

Has it been reported that casey even ASKED to attend the service?

Can't wait to see what she orders from the commissary today..

and lastly.....I hate all of these people...but why aren't the A's going to see and comfort their daughter in jail? The excuse Conway gives is LAME....because it would be recorded!  If I were in their position nothing on this earth could keep me from seeing my child....especially if i was claiming his/her innocence.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1468 on: December 23, 2008, 11:30:10 AM »

George's sister's husband? Cindy's sister's husband?

Or that, lol!

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1469 on: December 23, 2008, 11:31:53 AM »

OriginalKat:

The way I took it, Kathy is probably George's sister & Chuck is Kathy's husband, but I really don't know. 

Lovinlife

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1470 on: December 23, 2008, 11:32:35 AM »

Well in my opinion cremation is really the best since there is nothing left but bone. There is a way to do the funeral private. Don't announce it for one thing. Cemeteries usually have special walls for cremated remains. I went to a funeral years ago of a friend and at the end of the service they announced his ashes had already been placed in the wall at the cemetery. Cremation is cheaper. It is not near as costly to put them in a wall than opening the ground for burial. You are charged for everything on that, you pay rental on the chairs for the family to sit in, the tent, etc. The A's will probalby make a production out of it for money and sympathy.

Asking the public for money is usually requested instead of flowers. They have a pastor who should donate his services and not charge. They music should be provided by the church free also. Our church always had a special fund to help people and that could actually help with the funeral. This thing is workable if they weren't so greedy.

Just a note of info.  My husband died in August of this year and was cremated.  The cost of cremation, the chapel for a memorial service, flowers etc was around $4500 for this part and additional for a 'reception' after the service. It did not include a wall crypt.  That is an additional $3 to $4000 depending on location.  So, even with cremation, you are looking at $8 to 10K at a minimum. 

Hugs to you and your family. Holidays are always so difficult after such a loss.

I Stand With The Girl
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1471 on: December 23, 2008, 11:32:54 AM »

OriginalKat:

The way I took it, Kathy is probably George's sister & Chuck is Kathy's husband, but I really don't know. 

Lovinlife

I think you're probably right, especially since they're in Ohio. 

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1472 on: December 23, 2008, 11:33:23 AM »

Darn, someone came to the door!  Sorry so slow! 

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1473 on: December 23, 2008, 11:33:49 AM »

AZSunny, I'm very sorry to hear of your loss.  I hope you are surrounded by love and support.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1474 on: December 23, 2008, 11:36:09 AM »

They should have her cremated and put her ashes in a park where she used to enjoy herself.  Or .....someplace where she was a happy little girl.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1475 on: December 23, 2008, 11:37:41 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18343056/detail.html

Judge Ordered Photographs and X-rays Released
Tuesday, December 23, 2008 – updated: 11:24 am EST December 23, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A judge in the Casey Anthony case told the state Tuesday to release photographs, x-rays and other documentation related to Caylee Anthony’s remains to Casey Anthony’s attorney.

The order by Judge Stan Stickland followed an emergency requested filed by Jose Baez’s law firm.

In the filing, Casey’s attorneys claimed that the State Attorney had been asked but failed to release the information.

The judge gave the state 14 days to release the items or they have until January 5, 2009 to appeal.

The ruling came just after Channel 9 had learned Casey will not be allowed to attend her daughter’s funeral.

(snipped)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: December 23, 2008, 11:43:09 AM »

Casey and the other inmates will be getting cookies, calendar, socks and a candy cane for Christmas. I bet she is just thrilled. WESH.com.

LOL.....wonder what BJ plans to give her for Christmas??  MonkeyWink::

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1477 on: December 23, 2008, 11:47:00 AM »

Sorry to hear of your loss and I know this is a hard first Christmas without your husband.

That is why the pastor,church, choir, should donate all services for one thing. When my mom died we had to tip everyone including the church that she attended for over 50 years and donated alot of time to. All those things add up and to make it simple would be their best bet.   
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1478 on: December 23, 2008, 11:51:27 AM »

i really don't know whether i should share this or not. i am gonna go ahead & write it & if i chicken out (as i have done before) i won't. i just don't want anyone thinking i want pity or that i am not a good person. i try everyday to be the best person i can be & to always treat people like i would like to be treated. anyway, here goes. my mom divorced my bio dad when i was 9 months old. he was abuse of & beat her even to the point of kicking her in the stomach when she was pregnant with me. (know this is true from divorce papers & pictures of when he broke her nose) my mom went on to marry my stepdad (he adopted me & he is my ONLY father) when i was 18 months old. my daddy has always told me that he the biggest reason he married my mom is because he fell in love with me. he has never said it like he loved me more than my mom, he still loves my mom dearly even though they are now divorced. my mom has always been very controlling, anytime i have ever been sick, in the hospital or whatever, she always talks about how it is or has effected her. when i was 14 she & i had a huge argument, it wasn't over anything major but i didn't make the cheerleading squad. i was so upset-i didn't practice enough & didn't do well at try outs. when we got home she screamed & yelled & threw things. my dad had to pull her off of me. i was crying "feeling sorry for myself" she said. she said that she wished i had never been born & that the day i was born was the end of her life. my mom DID give up or do alot for me, she worked two jobs & put herself thru college, so i never did without anything material, But it was always thrown in my face. that nite after the argument, my parents left to take my sister to her softball game. anyway i went & took everything there was in the medicine cabinet. i just wanted to go away & stop dissappointing her. i don't remember anything for a long time after that but luckily one of my parent's friends called & knew something was wrong. they came to the house & called an ambulance. i was in a coma for over a week & had to be "shocked back" or whatever they call it. i was also on kidney dialysis for awhile after that. now whenever i have any health problems-they don't know what the long damage is-i know it is ok, she goes crazy & tells me if i hadn't been such a selfish & hateful person, none of this would have happened. i still hear about it & i am know 37 years old. she says i have caused her nothing but embarrassement. we do not have a very good relationship, but i love my mom & i don't think she wants to be this way. she is a very unhappy person, in fact she is not happy unless she is unhappy. when i was diagnosed with lupus, she cried & cried about how it made her feel. a couple of years ago she got mad at me over something small & followed me all over my house saying everything she could to hurt me. the less i react the worse it gets. she even told me she prays every night that i never have children because i don't deserve them. i wanted to tell her then that my husband & i have had 4 miscarriages  & i don't think she has anything to worry about, but i didn't. i really felt like i would be stooping to her level & i don't want to be. im sorry about going on, but i think this is why this family bothers me so much. i KNOW i could never hurt my child or much less anyone anyone else' child. i think that is the biggest reason i have 4 dogs & 5 cats.(almost all rescued) they love me & don't judge me. i know i haven't been the perfect daughter, but i have always tried to make her happy. i have finally learned that, with my mom it's all about her, so i let her have it that way. i would give anything to see my mom happy or proud of me, mostly just to see her a little bit happy with me (selfish, i know) but i have finally learned that all i can do is try & be a happy, giving, loving person the best that i can. i am sitting here looking at my little niece. (sleeping of course, it's late-been to build a bear & baked cookies already-she's 6 years old, NOT 5 1/2) & actually does think i am the best thing in the world. all it takes is listening to here, playing with her & making her feel like she's the most special little girl in the world. believe me, she is. i am sorry for all this, i just wanted to let this out cause i think this is why i am obsessed with this family. i am not a sad person at all, i know how truly blessed i am. AND I AM IN KNOW WAY TAKING UP FOR KC OR THE ANTHONY'S. thx all yall monkeys for letting me talk-i don't tell many people only a couple of best friends i have had for years. they said they already knew their were things with my mom just from being around her. i hope i don't totally regret telling this & can come back & enjoy all you monkeys. it's weird how i feel like i can share this with people that i have never met but for some reason i do.

thx, wendi
(or as my niece calls me "MY DEDE")
Thank you for feeling confident to open up to all of us. I think for one reason or another, we all feel a connection to this case because we all understand life can be trying. However, “we” all understand in order to prosper and love in this life we have to grow from our pains. The Anthony’s chose and choose not to do that. That is the saddest thing. In their demise, they brought with them an innocent child.  One who we hoped had a chance to become a great human being. Her soul was innocent.
The Anthony’s hold no wisdom, no love, no prosperity!  However, Caylee deserved to have all those attributes. We can just pray that where she is now, she is being glorified for the beautiful loving child she truly is.

Xoxox
Natalie

I dont post a lot and I certainly dont get personal often online or even in person as most of my long time adulthood friends dont know how similar our childhoods were, Wendi. I sit here in shock as I read a sample of your life. It has made me who I am today and I thank god daily it did not take a life for me to see that I was better than the hand I had been dealt in life. Thanks for sharing Wendi, we even have common names lol.

From Day One..
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1479 on: December 23, 2008, 11:51:51 AM »

i have seriously been wondering if the A's will even celebrate Christmas this year. Will they exchange gifts? At all? Or will they just skip it all together or go to a service at their church? I cannot imagine how horrible the feeling would be to wake up on Christmas morning this year without Caylee & with their daughter in jail. If I put myself in their place, i don't think i would even want to be conscious the whole day! I do hope they take a moment to give thanks for the true meaning of Christmas, though! 

I bet GA gives CA a nice new flattering hammer.
And CA gives GA a pressure washer.

Or a few sweepers.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.