April 20, 2024, 08:48:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 407530 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1500 on: December 23, 2008, 12:42:11 PM »

I lost my 49 year old husband to lung cancer six years ago. He died on December 15th. Losing someone you love is hard enough at any time of the year but there is something about losing someone at Christmas that is almost impossible to deal with.  All around, you see people that are so happy, spending time with their families and all you can think about is your loss.  The worst is the day you realize you will never again, in this life, see the person you have lost.  That reality hits hike a ton of bricks.  I know the Ants are surely experiencing all of these emotions but I believe they are also keeping hope that KC will be returning home to them. The mixture of these high and low feelings must be really difficult to deal with.

Ann I am sooooo sooo sorry

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1501 on: December 23, 2008, 12:43:27 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-anthony-memorial-122308,0,7555287.story

...snipped

Conway also said that certain media reports that the Anthonys are seeking donations for Caylee's funeral are incorrect.

"I want emphatically state that the Anthony family is not requesting funeral donations for Caylee Marie Anthony," he said.

----------

backpedaling at it's finest... 

Backpedaling at it's finest, do they think the public does not notice these things? I thought this new lawyer was better, but I have my doubts. What ever happened to this full immunity talk I wonder?

ITA, I have a feeling that they are letting the Anthony's get little Caylee burried and then it's gonna be "game on".  But I could be wrong, but I was right once this year!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1502 on: December 23, 2008, 12:54:50 PM »

I have asked these question several times and not gotten an answer....so here goes again. I have searched and searched trying to find anything released officially saying there was duct tape  on or around Caylee's skull. I know it was reported on the news that some onlookers said they saw duct tape on the skull.....I do not believe any onlookers could have been close enough to see that. All I have been able to find officially stated was the bag was duct taped. Also LP said there were 2 bags??  Also LP is the only one I can find saying  casey was seen pacing in the parking lot of a hotel?  Has anyone heard anything officially either confirming or denying any of this?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1503 on: December 23, 2008, 12:56:03 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-anthony-memorial-122308,0,7555287.story

...snipped

Conway also said that certain media reports that the Anthonys are seeking donations for Caylee's funeral are incorrect.

"I want emphatically state that the Anthony family is not requesting funeral donations for Caylee Marie Anthony," he said.

----------

Backpedaling at it's finest, do they think the public does not notice these things? I thought this new lawyer was better, but I have my doubts. What ever happened to this full immunity talk I wonder?

ITA, I have a feeling that they are letting the Anthony's get little Caylee burried and then it's gonna be "game on".  But I could be wrong, but I was right once this year!

I hope you are right...in fact F/face Geraldo said the other night that  he thought they would be arrested at some point.

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1504 on: December 23, 2008, 12:57:32 PM »

I have asked these question several times and not gotten an answer....so here goes again. I have searched and searched trying to find anything released officially saying there was duct tape  on or around Caylee's skull. I know it was reported on the news that some onlookers said they saw duct tape on the skull.....I do not believe any onlookers could have been close enough to see that. All I have been able to find officially stated was the bag was duct taped. Also LP said there were 2 bags??  Also LP is the only one I can find saying  casey was seen pacing in the parking lot of a hotel?  Has anyone heard anything officially either confirming or denying any of this?
I have not seen anything official on the duct tape or two bags, I have only heard LP say about the hotel parking lot. But I did hear on Fox, the book at the scene was Caylee's book.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1505 on: December 23, 2008, 12:57:56 PM »

It's so hard to confirm so much that we see and hear about this case.  I have been told by someone in the know that some of our local news reporters do have reliable sources within LE that are giving them bits and pieces of official "unnofficial" information. So...I think a lot of what we have heard is true...just has never been "officially" released.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1506 on: December 23, 2008, 12:59:34 PM »

Sunny,  IDK the answer.  If anyone can find it you or Janet can.  I'm not efficient when it comes to stuff like that...

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1507 on: December 23, 2008, 01:03:18 PM »

I have not seen anything official on the duct tape or two bags, I have only heard LP say about the hotel parking lot. But I did hear on Fox, the book at the scene was Caylee's book.
I do remember the reporter Mark I think is his name on NG saying that they get leaks from reliable sources about things and that the duct tape was one of the things he had been talking about. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1508 on: December 23, 2008, 01:03:36 PM »

Casey and the other inmates will be getting cookies, calendar, socks and a candy cane for Christmas. I bet she is just thrilled. WESH.com.

She gets to enjoy a cookie, while Caylee sits in the morgue (or in the ground, or in an urn).
She gets to look at a calendar to view the days ahead, while Caylee has no days of anything to look forward to.
She gets socks to keep her feet warm, while Caylee had to rot in the dirt in the woods for several months.
She gets to enjoy the flavor of a candy cane, while Caylee will never experience the joy of one of her own, ever again.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: December 23, 2008, 01:05:05 PM »

Canfield Man Related To Caylee Anthony

Chuck Eddy and his wife Kathy are Caylee's great uncle and aunt. They say the bright eyed little girl the entire nation has come to know was precocious, smart, and above all, she was loved.

"I mean, she'd sing and read, and she could count in Spanish. I mean, she was really taken care of," says Kathy Eddy.

Caylee's mother, Casey, who now faces murder charges in the child's death, is Eddy's niece.  And he says, despite all that has come to light in the case, it's hard to believe she could have had anything to do with the child's murder.

Chuck Eddy says, "I Can remember being down there a Thanksgiving ago, and we were holding Caylee, and by all appearances everything seemed okay."

Kathy adds, "All of this started happening, and it's just so hard to accept because I would never think that Casey was capable of doing anything to harm her child."

But while everything seems to point to Casey's involvement in Caylee's murder, the Eddy's still hold out hope.

"It does not look good for Casey, but I want to believe right now that she's innocent, that's she's going to be okay.  That's what I want for my niece," says Chuck.

But from the beginning, all they ever wanted was for Caylee to be okay.

And he says, gaining strength from a deeply rooted faith, they do take comfort that little Caylee is finally home.

http://www.wytv.com/news/crawl/36589209.html

Did you see this Numbersgirl?  How are you BTW?

Hi there LovinLife...yes, I did see that.  I'm logged in, but way behind.  Trying to get ready for "the most wonderful time of the year"!  How about you?
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1510 on: December 23, 2008, 01:06:00 PM »

I would love to see Queen Ant Cindy in the cell next to her daughter after Caylee is laid to rest.  I would imagine that LE is giving them a little breathing space before breathing down their necks any harder.  I think LA realized that he is knee deep in this mess and that's the reason he was laying so low, hoping he would be forgotten about.  I just have a problem trying to figure this out.  An attorney is supposed to act in your best defense. So, why isn't Jose telling KC that since no cause of death, other than homicide, has been determined she shouldn't start talking?  She could break down, say it was an accident and she panicked for fear of what her mother might do to her and probably get convicted of only manslaughter.  That would be maybe 20 years and she would come out of prison and have some time left for life.  So...why isn't Jose advising his client to do this???  Is it because he wants to hang on as long as possible and gain more publicity or is it because he really does have all this big bombshell information to be revealed at the trial???
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: December 23, 2008, 01:06:40 PM »

...snipped

----------

I hope you are right...in fact F/face Geraldo said the other night that  he thought they would be arrested at some point.

Hhhmmmmm... interesting considering his relationship w/JB...

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1512 on: December 23, 2008, 01:06:49 PM »

The really sad part about all this is - how expensive could it possibly be to bury those tiny little bones? 

The same price as burying adult ones. Funeral homes don't have a kiddie menu.

Hi Fuzzball,

I was thinking of the casket when I made my comment last night. I've always considered the casket to be one of the major expenses of a funeral, and Caylee's poor little bones would only need one of those tiny little caskets that always looks so sad. 

You're --a discount child's casket is around $200, though some of the regular ones I priced were around a couple thousand. 

I know that when my son died the funeral director donated all of his services and we paid only wholesale for materials. The total was under $500.

Hugs and prayers to you for your loss!   

I'm so sorry. Sad It's terrible that we all (in our own ways) have to go through our own private hell, while still on this earth. Nobody should have to face things like this.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1513 on: December 23, 2008, 01:08:25 PM »

I heard about the double bag, one had a leak and then another bag was used over the leaky one ( sorry, kinda of gross )  on NG. Drew Petri ? something . His information is usually good. He is the youngish fellow with dark hair who is on her show frequently.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1514 on: December 23, 2008, 01:08:52 PM »

Canfield Man Related To Caylee Anthony

Chuck Eddy and his wife Kathy are Caylee's great uncle and aunt. They say the bright eyed little girl the entire nation has come to know was precocious, smart, and above all, she was loved.

"I mean, she'd sing and read, and she could count in Spanish. I mean, she was really taken care of," says Kathy Eddy.

Caylee's mother, Casey, who now faces murder charges in the child's death, is Eddy's niece.  And he says, despite all that has come to light in the case, it's hard to believe she could have had anything to do with the child's murder.

Chuck Eddy says, "I Can remember being down there a Thanksgiving ago, and we were holding Caylee, and by all appearances everything seemed okay."

Kathy adds, "All of this started happening, and it's just so hard to accept because I would never think that Casey was capable of doing anything to harm her child."

But while everything seems to point to Casey's involvement in Caylee's murder, the Eddy's still hold out hope.

"It does not look good for Casey, but I want to believe right now that she's innocent, that's she's going to be okay.  That's what I want for my niece," says Chuck.

But from the beginning, all they ever wanted was for Caylee to be okay.

And he says, gaining strength from a deeply rooted faith, they do take comfort that little Caylee is finally home.

http://www.wytv.com/news/crawl/36589209.html

Did you see this Numbersgirl?  How are you BTW?
Can anyone figure how he can be Casey's uncle? His last name is Eddy.

It's probably been answered - but George's sister is married to Chuck Eddy.  He is a very successful new car dealer in the Youngstown area.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1515 on: December 23, 2008, 01:09:32 PM »

thank you.....I too heard the book was indeed Caylee's.....I wonder what else of her's was found....I'd be willing to bet there was more

Rest in Peace Caylee

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1516 on: December 23, 2008, 01:09:37 PM »

Casey and the other inmates will be getting cookies, calendar, socks and a candy cane for Christmas. I bet she is just thrilled. WESH.com.

She gets to enjoy a cookie, while Caylee sits in the morgue (or in the ground, or in an urn).
She gets to look at a calendar to view the days ahead, while Caylee has no days of anything to look forward to.
She gets socks to keep her feet warm, while Caylee had to rot in the dirt in the woods for several months.
She gets to enjoy the flavor of a candy cane, while Caylee will never experience the joy of one of her own, ever again.

I'm trying to figure out why the inmates are getting anything special for the holidays at all.  They committed crimes and there are kids/people out there that can't even afford food but they get socks, calendars, cookies and a candy cane.  What a waste of money!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1517 on: December 23, 2008, 01:10:21 PM »

Just found this on Orlando Sent Blog but I guess Conway has recanted what he said last night...

Caylee Anthony's funeral: Will Casey attend? Who will pay for it?
posted by halboedeker on Dec 22, 2008 5:29:43 PM

Discuss This: Comments (223) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
Caylee Anthony's funeral -- whatever it will be -- was a top story Monday night on local newscasts.

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing reported Orange County corrections wouldn't let Casey Anthony attend her funeral -- unless a judge orders it.

"I can't imagine where someone accused of murder has gone out in the past to see the body of the victim," corrections spokesman Allen Moore told WESH.

Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, said an autopsy will be done by defense experts after the medical examiner releases the remains. Then the grandparents will decide how to proceed with a memorial, Conway told WESH. 

WFTV-Channel 9's Mary Nguyen reported that George and Cindy Anthony might ask for donations to bury Caylee. "The Anthonys are hoping the public will pay for their granddaughter's funeral," Nguyen said.

What do you make of that?

[Check this update: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/12/caylee-anthon-7.html]

Conway said a trust fund will be established to pay for the funeral, and the family will seek donations from the public, Nguyen reported. The average cost for a funeral is $6,000, she added.

On WKMG-Channel 6, Conway said that George and Cindy Anthony are supporting Casey. "They want the truth, whatever that is," Conway said. "Whatever the truth is, they will stand by their daughter."

There are no words for the Anthony's. I think them standing by their daughter is because they feel guilty for what happened and take some responsibility for their dysfunctional family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1518 on: December 23, 2008, 01:11:10 PM »

It's so hard to confirm so much that we see and hear about this case.  I have been told by someone in the know that some of our local news reporters do have reliable sources within LE that are giving them bits and pieces of official "unnofficial" information. So...I think a lot of what we have heard is true...just has never been "officially" released.

I know it is really difficult to know what is and is not fact or rumor. that duct tape just haunts me. I know if true it will be good for the prosecution....but the thought is really haunting.

Rest in Peace Caylee

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1519 on: December 23, 2008, 01:11:28 PM »

thank you.....I too heard the book was indeed Caylee's.....I wonder what else of her's was found....I'd be willing to bet there was more

I'm still hoping they found her "second" cell phone!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.