April 16, 2024, 07:00:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 407077 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1620 on: December 23, 2008, 02:31:04 PM »

Meter reader story next

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1621 on: December 23, 2008, 02:31:21 PM »

I keep hearing about those woods being full of snakes.  Why would anyone go into such dense brush knowing it was a snakey environment.  I am scared of snakes.
Snakes are every where around Florida, you could run into one in your pool, front yard, window, or like my Mother did just 2 weeks ago..in her car.  (What a funny story that is!!)
Given that Casey frequented those woods back with friends in the earlier days makes me think it was the familiarity of it and not nessessarily the "ideal location".

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1622 on: December 23, 2008, 02:31:48 PM »

Quote from: CasuallyCool [/quote
Soory to hear you're having a bad day, Becca.  Just think of this visual - John Belushi in Animal House cracking the beer bottle on his head to cheer up Kent "Flounder" Dorfman.

I wonder if Dolce has to google this too! LOL.  j/k Dolce!

Over Dolce's head?  Or perhaps Gone With The Wind?
Hey now!  I watched "Gone with the Wind" the night you monkeys were yappin about it.  I thought my hubs was going to go drown himself in the pool after being subjected to it. 
I do understand now though why many compared Casey to Scarlett.  They are both eff'd in the brain!

"Frankly my dear Dolce, I don't give a damn."

Do No Evil 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1623 on: December 23, 2008, 02:32:50 PM »

Merry Christmas, what will that mean to the Anthony;s this year?  Their daughter will be in jail.....Their Granddaughter's remains is sitiing at the morgue...............There son is prolly fed up with it all and will not be there.....they have made everybody in their family mad at them......What a terrible day it will be ......
   We all have so much to be thankful for without even realizing it, compared to the Anthony's we have it made and if I dont rmember anything else this Christmas day, I will remember how lucky I am Not to be a Anthony!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1624 on: December 23, 2008, 02:32:56 PM »

O/T but had to share...just had my very first sliver of Fruit Cake ever..(no not a sliver of Clay Akin..the real cake)...well its not half bad!

AM!!!!  Where were you last night, I missed you!

Karen
AM can not exist in the PM     (Sorry..blame the Fruit Cake...both of em!)
You know, the rumor is there are in actuality only 6 fruitcakes in the whole world -- they keep getting re-gifted each year! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1625 on: December 23, 2008, 02:35:29 PM »

Quote from: CasuallyCool [/quote
Soory to hear you're having a bad day, Becca.  Just think of this visual - John Belushi in Animal House cracking the beer bottle on his head to cheer up Kent "Flounder" Dorfman.

I wonder if Dolce has to google this too! LOL.  j/k Dolce!

Over Dolce's head?  Or perhaps Gone With The Wind?
Hey now!  I watched "Gone with the Wind" the night you monkeys were yappin about it.  I thought my hubs was going to go drown himself in the pool after being subjected to it. 
I do understand now though why many compared Casey to Scarlett.  They are both eff'd in the brain!

"Frankly my dear Dolce, I don't give a damn."
"I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow."

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1626 on: December 23, 2008, 02:36:51 PM »

Merry Christmas, what will that mean to the Anthony;s this year?  Their daughter will be in jail.....Their Granddaughter's remains is sitiing at the morgue...............There son is prolly fed up with it all and will not be there.....they have made everybody in their family mad at them......What a terrible day it will be ......
   We all have so much to be thankful for without even realizing it, compared to the Anthony's we have it made and if I dont rmember anything else this Christmas day, I will remember how lucky I am Not to be a Anthony!

Here, Here!!!  And I'm lucky I am not even named Tony.

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1627 on: December 23, 2008, 02:38:11 PM »

Fox is saying there is more to the story about the meter man, that the police are saying he has been cleared, but maybe not. Anthony atty suggests investigators are delaying Caylee's funeral.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1628 on: December 23, 2008, 02:39:02 PM »

Fox is saying there is more to the story about the meter man, that the police are saying he has been cleared, but maybe not. Anthony atty suggests investigators are delaying Caylee's funeral.

Good grief, will it ever end   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1629 on: December 23, 2008, 02:39:37 PM »

You know, the rumor is there are in actuality only 6 fruitcakes in the whole world -- they keep getting re-gifted each year! 
Aw!  I always knew you were a "one of a kind" Wreck!  BTW where is the train?  Its Christmas..you have to have a train! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1630 on: December 23, 2008, 02:42:15 PM »

No, and I was getting so upset listening to Fox about this, I turned it off. You can bet there will be info coming out about the meter reader, even if he did something questionable ten years ago, we will hear about it. I would rather hear more about the deputies that are being investigated.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1631 on: December 23, 2008, 02:42:27 PM »

I truly believe that at the root of this whole tragedy is the fact that George and Cindy adored Casey so much when she was a child that they never wanted to make her learn the things she should have learned, like a sense of responsibility.

BT ... I agree.

The following words of Cindy speak volumes regarding the dynamics of her parenting.  Cindy's words imply that she was sincerely attempting to instill that sense of responsibility in her daughter but ... I do believe it came 22 years late.  The training should have begun in the first year of life and continued as long as Casey lived under her parents roof.  Casey never learned that NO means NO and ... consequences are forthcoming for "choosing" to disobey.  As Cindy states ... Casey was given chance after chance after chance to accept personal responsibility for her life and the life of her daughter.

Janet

++++++++

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account
Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1632 on: December 23, 2008, 02:42:37 PM »

Oh brother!  This poor meter reader.  Not only does he have to go through life with that image in his head of finding the skull of a child, but now he has to take the lashings of a stupid defense attorney and the wacked out media "experts". 
This is just another reason why so many "Good Samaratans" do not wish to do the work of the "Good Samaratan" for fear of being raked over the hot coals.
What is next, burn the Easter Bunny?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1633 on: December 23, 2008, 02:42:39 PM »

Ditto

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1634 on: December 23, 2008, 02:42:53 PM »

Thanks for reporting that, but I don't understand what it means. I hate when the news has something vague like that. 

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1635 on: December 23, 2008, 02:43:44 PM »

I keep hearing about those woods being full of snakes.  Why would anyone go into such dense brush knowing it was a snakey environment.  I am scared of snakes.

Snakes are just about everywhere in the Deep South.  I would worry about alligators more if there was standing water.  And Kudzu grows a foot a day in summer so perhaps it was not quite that grown up back in July.

Then again maybe Casey knew where the beaten paths could be found.  Bet she did exactly, the way in and out.  In other words, Caylee may well have been put there by someone who knew where to find the trails.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1636 on: December 23, 2008, 02:44:42 PM »

No, and I was getting so upset listening to Fox about this, I turned it off. You can bet there will be info coming out about the meter reader, even if he did something questionable ten years ago, we will hear about it. I would rather hear more about the deputies that are being investigated.

You are so right.  Who really cares if the meter reader farted sideways when he was relieving himself - point being, he found caylee and most likely doesn't have human decomp in the trunk of his car!  I too am interested in the deputies.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1637 on: December 23, 2008, 02:45:03 PM »

Thanks for reporting that, but I don't understand what it means. I hate when the news has something vague like that. 
What's even worse was the hinting something is not right about the meter man. By now you would think we would have heard something if this man is not who he appears to be.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1638 on: December 23, 2008, 02:45:23 PM »

Do No Evil 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: December 23, 2008, 02:46:31 PM »

thanks no rose.....I hope the meter reader is on the up and up......and BJ is an AXXHOLE

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.