March 29, 2024, 01:15:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 406050 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1640 on: December 23, 2008, 02:47:35 PM »

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1641 on: December 23, 2008, 02:50:30 PM »

Oh I know how sad.
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1642 on: December 23, 2008, 02:51:10 PM »

Quote from: CasuallyCool [/quote
Soory to hear you're having a bad day, Becca.  Just think of this visual - John Belushi in Animal House cracking the beer bottle on his head to cheer up Kent "Flounder" Dorfman.

I wonder if Dolce has to google this too! LOL.  j/k Dolce!

Over Dolce's head?  Or perhaps Gone With The Wind?
Hey now!  I watched "Gone with the Wind" the night you monkeys were yappin about it.  I thought my hubs was going to go drown himself in the pool after being subjected to it. 
I do understand now though why many compared Casey to Scarlett.  They are both eff'd in the brain!

"Frankly my dear Dolce, I don't give a damn."

Thanks Casually. Love that movie. I think i will watch it tonight!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1643 on: December 23, 2008, 02:53:47 PM »

It IS sad, but we have to remember that Caylee is in heaven and has everything she could ever want there.

I Stand With The Girl
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1644 on: December 23, 2008, 02:53:55 PM »

Fox is saying there is more to the story about the meter man, that the police are saying he has been cleared, but maybe not. Anthony atty suggests investigators are delaying Caylee's funeral.

thanks no rose.....I hope the meter reader is on the up and up......and BJ is an AXXHOLE
I hope the meter reader is on the up and up also. I can't explain it but I have this feeling about how he found the remains. I read everything people are saying and I hope this was something like divine intervention, he was meant to find Caylee's remains. But I just have this nagging thought about this that I don't like.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1645 on: December 23, 2008, 02:54:04 PM »

I just saw this, from Channel 9....WTF!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1646 on: December 23, 2008, 02:55:21 PM »

It IS sad, but we have to remember that Caylee is in heaven and has everything she could ever want there.
Very true BT.  Thank you for a "brighter" perspective. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1647 on: December 23, 2008, 02:55:27 PM »

Fox is saying there is more to the story about the meter man, that the police are saying he has been cleared, but maybe not. Anthony atty suggests investigators are delaying Caylee's funeral.

Thanks for reporting that, but I don't understand what it means. I hate when the news has something vague like that. 
What's even worse was the hinting something is not right about the meter man. By now you would think we would have heard something if this man is not who he appears to be.

It's unfortunate.. if there is nothing wrong about this guy, aside from some parking tickets, maybe stealing gum as a kid, whatever..  now he's got this over his head for the rest of his life. He's got the whole world- questioning him, his intentions, etc..   That said, it IS all very strange. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1648 on: December 23, 2008, 02:55:57 PM »

Casey and the other inmates will be getting cookies, calendar, socks and a candy cane for Christmas. I bet she is just thrilled. WESH.com.
I hope it is a "99 year" calandar.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1649 on: December 23, 2008, 02:57:27 PM »

Quote from: CasuallyCool [/quote
Soory to hear you're having a bad day, Becca.  Just think of this visual - John Belushi in Animal House cracking the beer bottle on his head to cheer up Kent "Flounder" Dorfman.

I wonder if Dolce has to google this too! LOL.  j/k Dolce!

Over Dolce's head?  Or perhaps Gone With The Wind?
Hey now!  I watched "Gone with the Wind" the night you monkeys were yappin about it.  I thought my hubs was going to go drown himself in the pool after being subjected to it. 
I do understand now though why many compared Casey to Scarlett.  They are both eff'd in the brain!

"Frankly my dear Dolce, I don't give a damn."

Thanks Casually. Love that movie. I think i will watch it tonight!

"Road trip!"

Do No Evil 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1650 on: December 23, 2008, 02:57:42 PM »

Okay, guys, never forget that Casey is a sociopath & Jesse should educate himself in order to understand what that means! THE FOLLOWING IS EXACTLY WHAT CASEY DID TO JESSE; GOD I HOPE HE READS HERE!!!!!

Sheppard and Cleary write:

"These women want to create the illusion of intimacy quickly and are prepared to take short-cuts. They are full-on and their friendliness positively gushes. They often smile too much, but with their teeth, not their eyes. The woman will say all the right things and appear keen to be seen to make plans with you, but it’s a ploy to gain your affection quickly and hook you in.

"She will seem very loving and capable of intimacy and will pretend to care. However the intimacy, depth and commitment are illusions. They merely enable her to collect what she wants. Her true colors show only when all other tactics fail.

"She’s quite happy to steal her best friend’s boyfriend. It’s a great way to prove she has what it takes to be desirable, and simultaneously to prove the shallowness of the man and the delusion of her friend.

"The picture is emerging of a woman who must get what she desires at all costs and must always be right. Sometimes she will deliberately claim to misunderstand something to justify doing what she wants, even though she knows it is against your wishes. She may cause problems just to attract attention to herself, because she likes to feel important.

"Creating self-doubt in her victims’ minds is an integral part of her approach. She plays on their reasonableness to give her the benefit of any doubts they may have. She knows that reasonable people don’t like to think badly of others and will often beat themselves up for thinking uncharitable thoughts. She always sounds so convincing. Her approach is intended to make you question whether you were correct in your thoughts about her. It slows you down. It’s meant to.

"Martha Stout, author of The Sociopath Next Door says, 'The most universal behavior of unscrupulous people is not directed, as one might imagine, at our fearfulness. It is, perversely, an appeal to our sympathy.'

"This is a key point. If you take only one message from this book, make it this one. She is probably brilliant at eliciting pity and knows precisely how to do it.

She may have learned these skills from a young age. Treated like a little princess by her father, she learns to wrap him (and others) around her finger. By learning to get her own way, she perfects the illusion of appearing fragile. She is anything but....

"She also appears so wonderful, sweet and demure, as if butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth. Of course, she is a chameleon, capable of becoming exactly who her victim needs her to be.

"She is meticulously turned out, expertly masking her inner personality cracks with flawless make-up, perfect hair and an extensive wardrobe, often paid for by past boyfriends. She may have learned to cover up who she really is by appearing confident and self-assured. Yet underneath this confident and highly manicured exterior may lie an insecure, inadequate and ultra-needy woman.

"How dysfunctional is the rest of her family? If she looks like the only sane one, she may be the only one who has managed to cover it up!

"The disguise is so good that nobody would ever suspect that she could do anything unscrupulous. Beware the woman who flatters without offering sincere compliments. Flattery has been described as ‘counterfeit charm’ and is usually a little over the top. She’s probably setting you up to make demands on you or to manipulate you in some other way.

"She holds grudges too. Her revenge and retribution can be savage and harsh. Surprise is her weapon. Expect the worst, then double it.

"This woman doesn’t think twice about destroying the reputations, health and well-being or the livelihood of others if they represent obstacles to getting what she wants. She’s the sort who will force you to get down on bended knee to beg forgiveness and then take delight in saying 'No'. She makes you feel bad to ‘keep you on your toes’.

"Such women will not be happy until they have ripped the very heart and soul out of their victim. Even then, there is no guarantee they will be any happier. Sadly, most men ignore what their gut instinct is trying to tell them about her, because they think she wants them."

Wow!  They are describing Casey to a T!  I have met people like this throughout my life, and can spot the dysfunction right away.  Needless to say, these were the kinds of people I was always at odds with!

Lisa

That post was so exceptional I emailed the link to Richard Grund and asked that he pass it on to Jesse.

Yes, I feel sorry for Jesse when he says that the Casey he knew was so different.....
the fact is he didn't know the real Casey, neither did her parents. They are all just finding out who the real Casey is.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1651 on: December 23, 2008, 02:59:32 PM »

Did anyone catch Fox and the info about the meter man? I can't seem to find anything about it.

Pleeeeease give us hint in regards to the drift ...

The meter reader lawyered up.

I contend the reason could have something to do with the speculation that abounds in regard the changing stories encompassing the finding of Caylee's remains.

The first account by Beary was that nature called and ... the chosen location to relieve himself resulted in Kronk discovering the plastic bag which he kicked and ... a skull rolled out.

Now it turns out that Kronk has phoned in tips regarding the area on three consecutive days in August ... reporting the bag.  On the third day ... Kronk was met at the scene by LE.

I cannot comprehend why Kronk or the LE did not investigate the contents of the bag at that time.  Did the two of them just stare at the plastic bag together and ... walk away?

Something is not right when you consider that Kronk felt it important enough to phone LE THREE TIMES.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1652 on: December 23, 2008, 03:01:02 PM »

I would love to see Queen Ant Cindy in the cell next to her daughter after Caylee is laid to rest.  I would imagine that LE is giving them a little breathing space before breathing down their necks any harder.  I think LA realized that he is knee deep in this mess and that's the reason he was laying so low, hoping he would be forgotten about.  I just have a problem trying to figure this out.  An attorney is supposed to act in your best defense. So, why isn't Jose telling KC that since no cause of death, other than homicide, has been determined she shouldn't start talking?  She could break down, say it was an accident and she panicked for fear of what her mother might do to her and probably get convicted of only manslaughter.  That would be maybe 20 years and she would come out of prison and have some time left for life.  So...why isn't Jose advising his client to do this???  Is it because he wants to hang on as long as possible and gain more publicity or is it because he really does have all this big bombshell information to be revealed at the trial???

Ann, it seems like you've been reading my mind.  I don't doubt for one second that the advice given to Casey by Bozo is often very self serving and that he will milk this case for all it's worth.   When I heard "Homicide by undetermined means", I immediately thought that any decent defense attorney would take that and run with the accident angle, but I guess we really won't know until the trial takes place.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1653 on: December 23, 2008, 03:01:11 PM »

Did anyone catch Fox and the info about the meter man? I can't seem to find anything about it.

I contend the reason could have something to do with the speculation that abounds in regard the changing stories encompassing the finding of Caylee's remains.

The first account by Beary was that nature called and ... the chosen location to relieve himself resulted in Kronk discovering the plastic bag which he kicked and ... a skull rolled out.

Now it turns out that Kronk has phoned in tips regarding the area on three consecutive days in August ... reporting the bag.  On the third day ... Kronk was met at the scene by LE.

I cannot comprehend why Kronk or the LE did not investigate the contents of the bag at that time.  Did the two of them just stare at the plastic bag together and ... walk away?

Something is not right when you consider that Kronk felt it important enough to phone LE THREE TIMES.

Janet

I feel he same way something is not right, I really hope I'm wrong.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1654 on: December 23, 2008, 03:01:14 PM »

Casey and the other inmates will be getting cookies, calendar, socks and a candy cane for Christmas. I bet she is just thrilled. WESH.com.
I hope it is a "99 year" calandar.

Or maybe one of those "365" desk calendar... "365 Tips On How To Not Drop The Soap" 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1655 on: December 23, 2008, 03:01:57 PM »

This is really good.  I wonder if the creator is a Monkey?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UypBzmziA0M&eurl=http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&authorID=408119407&messageID=6261547291&MyTokeniurl=http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/UypBzmziA0M/hqdefault.jpg&feature=player_embedded

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: December 23, 2008, 03:05:19 PM »

I just saw this, from Channel 9....WTF!

Dolce ... the babies!!  Lalabyes and classical music is where it is at.

Hey ... next Christmas is going to be soooo special.  Babies' first Christmas.

Link please.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1657 on: December 23, 2008, 03:06:04 PM »

Janet

Mark Fuhrman was on last night. He felt there was nothing unusual after speaking to Orlando LE. He said that the terrain is so thick and similar looking, the deputy and the meter reader could be off 20-30 feet and not see the exact spot again. The meter reader met the deputy personally at the scene and neither could find the bag.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1658 on: December 23, 2008, 03:08:36 PM »

I think people are falling for the Defense team's propaganda. Be strong folks, it will get worse before it gets better! Everything is good!!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1659 on: December 23, 2008, 03:08:37 PM »

IMO, Fox is simply hinting at some other inane accusation that Baez is making. I don't honestly think there is anything fishy about the meter man's story.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.