April 19, 2024, 01:08:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 407298 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1660 on: December 23, 2008, 03:09:50 PM »

Did anyone catch Fox and the info about the meter man? I can't seem to find anything about it.

Pleeeeease give us hint in regards to the drift ...

The meter reader lawyered up.

I contend the reason could have something to do with the speculation that abounds in regard the changing stories encompassing the finding of Caylee's remains.

The first account by Beary was that nature called and ... the chosen location to relieve himself resulted in Kronk discovering the plastic bag which he kicked and ... a skull rolled out.

Now it turns out that Kronk has phoned in tips regarding the area on three consecutive days in August ... reporting the bag.  On the third day ... Kronk was met at the scene by LE.

I cannot comprehend why Kronk or the LE did not investigate the contents of the bag at that time.  Did the two of them just stare at the plastic bag together and ... walk away?

Something is not right when you consider that Kronk felt it important enough to phone LE THREE TIMES.

Janet

Mark Fuhrman was on last night. He felt there was nothing unusual after speaking to Orlando LE. He said that the terrain is so thick and similar looking, the deputy and the meter reader could be off 20-30 feet and not see the exact spot again. The meter reader met the deputy personally at the scene and neither could find the bag.
Well that's good, but what are the chances of this meter man four months later finding Caylee's remains. I am by no means suggesting the meter man had anything to do with Caylee's death what so ever, it just seems so odd to me.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1661 on: December 23, 2008, 03:10:20 PM »

IMO, Fox is simply hinting at some other inane accusation that Baez is making. I don't honestly think there is anything fishy about the meter man's story.

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1662 on: December 23, 2008, 03:11:06 PM »

Did anyone catch Fox and the info about the meter man? I can't seem to find anything about it.

I contend the reason could have something to do with the speculation that abounds in regard the changing stories encompassing the finding of Caylee's remains.

The first account by Beary was that nature called and ... the chosen location to relieve himself resulted in Kronk discovering the plastic bag which he kicked and ... a skull rolled out.

Now it turns out that Kronk has phoned in tips regarding the area on three consecutive days in August ... reporting the bag.  On the third day ... Kronk was met at the scene by LE.

I cannot comprehend why Kronk or the LE did not investigate the contents of the bag at that time.  Did the two of them just stare at the plastic bag together and ... walk away?

Something is not right when you consider that Kronk felt it important enough to phone LE THREE TIMES.

Janet

Janet, hope you are feeling better.

About the meter reader, here's my hopeful take on his calls.

I think he had a hunch, based on the terrible smell in the area at that time (as reported after the fact by at least one person living in that area).

He called, also saw a GRAY bag, felt like noone was following up and therefore called a couple of times.  I think the GRAY bag he initially saw had nothing to do with this case.  But the situation kept bothering him and he went back purposely to nose around and found the body and the real (BLACK?) bag.

I wish he had told the whole story to begin with, that he had called previously.  And perhaps he was lying when he said he was answering the call of nature (that was pretty far from the road to be doing that).  Perhaps he was after the reward money and didn't want to admit it!

But the fact remains that he found the body based on his persistence (and a little of divine intervention).

Unfortunately for him, instead of being praised this is going to cause him $$ in terms of a legal defense.

Although you can argue no good deed goes unpunished, he could have made things easier on himself by telling the WHOLE story about his previous calls.

Think about what a field day the press would have if one of our dear monkeys found the body?  I can hear it now:  And you got interested how?  On a board . . . of scared monkeys . . . and you spend how much time every day talking about this?

If I'm proven wrong and the meter man is not on the up and up, well then I will eat crow!  I'll take mine with barbecue sauce!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1663 on: December 23, 2008, 03:11:24 PM »

I really got to stop watching Fox with this case, I get to angry and upset.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1664 on: December 23, 2008, 03:11:42 PM »

I just saw this, from Channel 9....WTF!

Dolce ... the babies!!  Lalabyes and classical music is where it is at.

Hey ... next Christmas is going to be soooo special.  Babies' first Christmas.

Link please.

Janet

I wish I had a link Miss Janet.  I was looking at the Caylee Memorial website on MySpace.  This pic was listed on there, in the corner it says it was taken from Channel 9.  I was hoping a monkey could explain as I have missed this.

Yes next Christmas is going to be exciting for sure!!!  Smile  Lots of relaxation music is played in my house, or as my hubs calls it "Spa Tunes".  Smile
::HUGS::

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: December 23, 2008, 03:12:52 PM »

Janet

Mark Fuhrman was on last night. He felt there was nothing unusual after speaking to Orlando LE. He said that the terrain is so thick and similar looking, the deputy and the meter reader could be off 20-30 feet and not see the exact spot again. The meter reader met the deputy personally at the scene and neither could find the bag.

Wreck ... I have never read that the bag could not be located the day the an LE officer met Gronk at the scene.  The bag containing Caylee Marie's remains was found on December 13th only one car length from the road/sidewalf.

However ... if Mark Fuhrman obtained that info from LE ... I believe him.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1666 on: December 23, 2008, 03:13:29 PM »

Hmm. So then how did the meter reader know that there was in fact a bag?  Or where they just looking for things suspicious and the bag was not visible at that time?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1667 on: December 23, 2008, 03:14:42 PM »

I think people are falling for the Defense team's propaganda. Be strong folks, it will get worse before it gets better! Everything is good!!
You are so very right!  They get paid good money to be professional "illusionists".  I hope the Prosecution starts a campaign of their own!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1668 on: December 23, 2008, 03:17:03 PM »

Hmm. So then how did the meter reader know that there was in fact a bag?  Or where they just looking for things suspicious and the bag was not visible at that time?
I think Fuhrman said something to the effect that wild (or domestic) dogs could have dragged the bag out of sight.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: December 23, 2008, 03:17:29 PM »

I agree.Just remember.SENSATIONALISM..The only story any media outlet should be covering is how Casey did it.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1670 on: December 23, 2008, 03:18:51 PM »

I think people are falling for the Defense team's propaganda. Be strong folks, it will get worse before it gets better! Everything is good!!
You are so very right!  They get paid good money to be professional "illusionists".  I hope the Prosecution starts a campaign of their own!

Boy, is that an accurate term!  They work even harder at it than David Copperfield does.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1671 on: December 23, 2008, 03:18:56 PM »

Morning Monkeys~I had monkey withdrawal yesterday as I left the laptop at work and sOOOOOOO wanted to post after listening to NG and the new sh!t I heard. The gall of them to ask for $$ for a funeral is like a slap on the face to everyone who lovedher, prayed for her, searched for her and made monetary and other donations to bring this baby home. Several points I was curious about and also curious as to any "monkey input", TIA.

1. I know from personal experience when my son was molested that state we lived in did have compensation for victims of crime, my son was awarded the highest amount at the time for pain and suffering, and also we coud have applied for further  $$ for pyschological counseling. This $$ is put into a trust fund run by a bank and they determine what it can and can't be used for, and I'm certain these funds would pay for a funeral.

2. It has been driving me crazy trying to determine why the pesticides/fertilizers taken from the house where involve, I was googling like crazy..........BUT, I listened to the Dana Pretzer show from Sunday night and Wendy Murphy stated that pesticides/fertilizers are known to rapidly increase the rate of decomp and cover the smell (those weren't her exact words regarding the smell, but I'm paraphrasing). I knew there had to be some reason these were removed.

3. I was so pizzed listening to poor Jessie and when he mentioned that Casey was jealous of his love for Caylee. I said from day 1 that I truly think she killed Caylee for pure spite to hurt here mother, just my opinion, but what if she was so outraged from the the fight whe had with her mother on the 15th that when she did kill her, she covered her skull (just a guess here), to almost erase her from her memory just like she did with the photos she removed from her website. You know how when people are murdered and the death is an "overkill", well that's kind of along the lines I was thinking....she didn't even want to see her face becasuse she despised her so much.

Anyway, just ramblings about some theories I was tossing around.

Good theories Island Monkey! 

Some comments on the part I bolded.  Seems to me that IF Casey used the pesticides, it was simply to kill the maggots.  She's a young adult who lives in the moment, I doubt that at her age she even knew or understood what pesticide can do with decomp and covering the odor.  That sounds more like the knowledge of say, an older adult.  I'm thinking someone Casey's age would only know to grab a can of Raid. 

What I'm saying is if pesticides were used to speed up decomp and mask the odor, am betting Casey had the help of an older adult.  Am thinking the hard part will be in proving this was the intent.   

IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1672 on: December 23, 2008, 03:19:21 PM »

I think Fuhrman said something to the effect that wild (or domestic) dogs could have dragged the bag out of sight.
Not to sound ignorant, but how did it get back to where it was found?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1673 on: December 23, 2008, 03:20:46 PM »

I agree.Just remember.SENSATIONALISM..The only story any media outlet should be covering is how Casey did it.
Very true!  That in and of itself seems to be a never ending game of Clue.  Atleast we have a very good idea of who the murderess is!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1674 on: December 23, 2008, 03:21:01 PM »

Part of me thinks that Casey actually did hang out in the woods with Caylee for a while. Was it because she wanted to view her work? Or because she felt guilt and wanted to sit with Caylee so she (Caylee) wouldn't be alone in the woods? Or because she just needed some place to think, while she figured out what to do next? I just can't imagine where else she would have gone for those 2 weeks or however long it was, when nobody (meaning her friends) had a clue as to her whereabouts.

I can't even guess as to what/how it all happened. Too many possible scenarios for me to 'guess'. I do know many who kill will revisit the scene/body/area/etc.  I did find this post at Foxblog interesting>

posted by girlwonder
Dec 23, 2008 | 1:48 PM I believe Casey and Cindy's fight led Casey to grab Caylee and all her belongings she had taken to Mt Dora (the book) the bathing suit Caylee must have been wearing because Cindy took Caylee swiming when they came home from Mt Dora. I think Casey was scared to death when Cindy put her hands around Casey's throat and threatened to get custody of Caylee. Casey reverted back to a child, because Cindy unleashed on her.....so she went to her childhood hiding place where she could plot her revenge, took Caylee with her. Caylee was crying for gramma. Casey found her revenge! DUCT tape over the mouth, and god knows what else at that point. Caylee dead, she puts her in the trunk, takes her home backs into driveway. Now can't figure how to stage the "accidental" death. Drives around with Caylee for days in trunk, starts to smell, gets scared with George wants to go to trunk, dumps Caylee where it all took place after 24th incident.
http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/11/27/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony_Part_II?page_no=1653

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: December 23, 2008, 03:22:36 PM »

Janet

Janet, hope you are feeling better.

About the meter reader, here's my hopeful take on his calls.

I think he had a hunch, based on the terrible smell in the area at that time (as reported after the fact by at least one person living in that area).

He called, also saw a GRAY bag, felt like noone was following up and therefore called a couple of times.  I think the GRAY bag he initially saw had nothing to do with this case.  But the situation kept bothering him and he went back purposely to nose around and found the body and the real (BLACK?) bag.

I wish he had told the whole story to begin with, that he had called previously.  And perhaps he was lying when he said he was answering the call of nature (that was pretty far from the road to be doing that).  Perhaps he was after the reward money and didn't want to admit it!

But the fact remains that he found the body based on his persistence (and a little of divine intervention).

Unfortunately for him, instead of being praised this is going to cause him $$ in terms of a legal defense.

Although you can argue no good deed goes unpunished, he could have made things easier on himself by telling the WHOLE story about his previous calls.

Think about what a field day the press would have if one of our dear monkeys found the body?  I can hear it now:  And you got interested how?  On a board . . . of scared monkeys . . . and you spend how much time every day talking about this?

If I'm proven wrong and the meter man is not on the up and up, well then I will eat crow!  I'll take mine with barbecue sauce!

Karen

Thanks Karen.  I do feel much better.  In fact I feel great.  The "non-drowsy" Sudafed has performed a miracle.  My nose is no longer stuffy ... my cough is under control and ... I am on a high.  I wonder what they put in those little pills to avoid drowsiness.  I don't drink alcohol but ... I just may consider popping one of these little guys when I have a "down" day.

The meter guy?  I just hope the entire story emerges soon.  Too many questions.

Janet

++++++

Video:
TIPSTER METER READER MAKES FIRST PUBLIC STATEMENT

http://www.wftv.com/video/18319631/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1676 on: December 23, 2008, 03:23:43 PM »

Good theories Island Monkey! 

Some comments on the part I bolded.  Seems to me that IF Casey used the pesticides, it was simply to kill the maggots.  She's a young adult who lives in the moment, I doubt that at her age she even knew or understood what pesticide can do with decomp and covering the odor.  That sounds more like the knowledge of say, an older adult.  I'm thinking someone Casey's age would only know to grab a can of Raid. 

What I'm saying is if pesticides were used to speed up decomp and mask the odor, am betting Casey had the help of an older adult.  Am thinking the hard part will be in proving this was the intent.   

IMO.

While I get what you are saying, and find this a very good possibility, I have to consider that Casey was an opportunist.  She very well could have only had the foresite of a chincilla and ran out with a can of Raid, but what if that were not available to her, what was left in the house that she had opportunity to get might only have been the pestisides.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1677 on: December 23, 2008, 03:24:11 PM »

Not to sound ignorant, but how did it get back to where it was found?
Maybe where they found the bag was not the EXACT spot the meter reader saw it the very first time. Dogs could have dragged it anywhere (even back and forth for that matter).

irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1678 on: December 23, 2008, 03:27:31 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18344942/detail.html

Baez filed motion to get crime scene evidence and it's granted
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1679 on: December 23, 2008, 03:31:08 PM »

Defense is just messing around to make things appear to have doubt such as the meter reader.
Are they mad he found the remains? It does make their case somewhat harder to defend with a body and evidence more than what they had.

JB announced an information line to have people call to give tips on how the bag ended up there. What do you get if you call? Money? Fame? Oh that's right you can't call unless there is a number..he didn't give one to the media. Sounds like a brain fart he had and just threw it out there.

JB thinks investigators are stalling to turnover the remains? Come on...whine..whine..whine. Court isn't until March. It is the holidays and I am sure the A's are not planning on anything real soon on services.

These games are just getting ridiculous and I don't think the court will put up with much from a lawyer who whines and um's his way through court.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.