March 29, 2024, 09:12:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 406070 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1680 on: December 23, 2008, 03:33:04 PM »

Well in my opinion cremation is really the best since there is nothing left but bone. There is a way to do the funeral private. Don't announce it for one thing. Cemeteries usually have special walls for cremated remains. I went to a funeral years ago of a friend and at the end of the service they announced his ashes had already been placed in the wall at the cemetery. Cremation is cheaper. It is not near as costly to put them in a wall than opening the ground for burial. You are charged for everything on that, you pay rental on the chairs for the family to sit in, the tent, etc. The A's will probalby make a production out of it for money and sympathy.
They can do it so much cheaper and dignified.

Asking the public for money is usually requested instead of flowers. They have a pastor who should donate his services and not charge. They music should be provided by the church free also. Our church always had a special fund to help people and that could actually help with the funeral. This thing is workable if they weren't so greedy.

The church I attend has a fenced garden at the side of it with liriope (monkey grass) growing in it. Whenever someone in the congregation dies and is cremated, the family can have the ashes interred beneath a clump of liriope. The ashes are placed directly on the ground and the liriope replanted on top of the ashes. I think it's kind of a cool (and inexpensive) way to inter the ashes. I've been to a memorial service in the garden when someone's ashes were interred, and it's very touching.

I love this idea!  Thank you for sharing, BTgirl.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1681 on: December 23, 2008, 03:34:29 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18344942/detail.html

Baez filed motion to get crime scene evidence and it's granted
Posted earlier -- the State has until Jan. 14th to turn over evidence to Defense OR file an appeal to the court by Jan. 5th.

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1682 on: December 23, 2008, 03:36:01 PM »

Defense is just messing around to make things appear to have doubt such as the meter reader.
Are they mad he found the remains? It does make their case somewhat harder to defend with a body and evidence more than what they had.

JB announced an information line to have people call to give tips on how the bag ended up there. What do you get if you call? Money? Fame? Oh that's right you can't call unless there is a number..he didn't give one to the media. Sounds like a brain fart he had and just threw it out there.

JB thinks investigators are stalling to turnover the remains? Come on...whine..whine..whine. Court isn't until March. It is the holidays and I am sure the A's are not planning on anything real soon on services.

These games are just getting ridiculous and I don't think the court will put up with much from a lawyer who whines and um's his way through court.

How about a tip line for information as to how Baez every got his license to practice law???? 

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1683 on: December 23, 2008, 03:36:36 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18344942/detail.html

Baez filed motion to get crime scene evidence and it's granted

Prosecution has to turn over all evidence that will be used at trial, defense does not.

>>>>>>>>>
Due Process further commands that defendants have the right to call their own witnesses, mount their own evidence, and present their own theory of the facts. In order to properly mount a defense, the prosecution must turn over all evidence that will be presented against the defendant and have pre-trial access to depose all of the prosecution's witnesses.

http://topics.law.cornell.edu/wex/Criminal_procedure

*This won't be popular here, but I think it should be the other way around. I also think one should be presumed guilty until proven innocent. I have always felt this way. If someone is arrested for a crime...then they should have to PROVE they are innocent. If guilt was not presumed, they would not be arrested in the first place. IMO.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 03:41:06 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1684 on: December 23, 2008, 03:36:43 PM »

Defense is just messing around to make things appear to have doubt such as the meter reader.
Are they mad he found the remains? It does make their case somewhat harder to defend with a body and evidence more than what they had.

JB announced an information line to have people call to give tips on how the bag ended up there. What do you get if you call? Money? Fame? Oh that's right you can't call unless there is a number..he didn't give one to the media. Sounds like a brain fart he had and just threw it out there.

JB thinks investigators are stalling to turnover the remains? Come on...whine..whine..whine. Court isn't until March. It is the holidays and I am sure the A's are not planning on anything real soon on services.

These games are just getting ridiculous and I don't think the court will put up with much from a lawyer who whines and um's his way through court.

I wonder if he intends to put up a number so one can call up a worthless tip?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: December 23, 2008, 03:36:46 PM »

Hi everyone!

Just stopping by for a few minutes. I am DAYS behind in my reading. Probably will never catch up.

A few things I noticed in the news today, that you already may have covered:

1. 12:04 p.m. News 13 has learned Leonard Padilla has cancelled a memorial he planned for Caylee Anthony at J. Blanchard Park since her remains were found. http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/12/minutetominute_update_in_remains_discovery_12_11.html

2. A hearing scheduled for Monday in a defamation lawsuit against Casey Anthony was cancelled.

George and Cindy Anthony were expected to testify in the civil case filed by Zenaida Gonzales. Gonzales was named as the mystery babysitter Casey claimed kidnapped Caylee. Detectives have long said Casey made up the story and Gonzales was never connected to Casey, Caylee, or the case.

Gonzalez's attorney voluntarily asked the court to delay the scheduled deposition in light of the discovery of Caylee's remains. Casey's attorney is asking the deposition be delayed until after the criminal trial.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18343056/detail.html#-

I think it is nice of Zenaida to wait until after the criminal trial.

Missed you all, but have been VERY busy.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1686 on: December 23, 2008, 03:36:58 PM »

How about a tip line for information as to how Baez every got his license to practice law???? 

Every not every.  Someone needs to put the chocolate down before typing.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1687 on: December 23, 2008, 03:37:15 PM »

Canfield Man Related To Caylee Anthony

Chuck Eddy and his wife Kathy are Caylee's great uncle and aunt. They say the bright eyed little girl the entire nation has come to know was precocious, smart, and above all, she was loved.

"I mean, she'd sing and read, and she could count in Spanish. I mean, she was really taken care of," says Kathy Eddy.

Caylee's mother, Casey, who now faces murder charges in the child's death, is Eddy's niece.  And he says, despite all that has come to light in the case, it's hard to believe she could have had anything to do with the child's murder.

Chuck Eddy says, "I Can remember being down there a Thanksgiving ago, and we were holding Caylee, and by all appearances everything seemed okay."

Kathy adds, "All of this started happening, and it's just so hard to accept because I would never think that Casey was capable of doing anything to harm her child."

But while everything seems to point to Casey's involvement in Caylee's murder, the Eddy's still hold out hope.

"It does not look good for Casey, but I want to believe right now that she's innocent, that's she's going to be okay.  That's what I want for my niece," says Chuck.

But from the beginning, all they ever wanted was for Caylee to be okay.

And he says, gaining strength from a deeply rooted faith, they do take comfort that little Caylee is finally home.

http://www.wytv.com/news/crawl/36589209.html

Did you see this Numbersgirl?  How are you BTW?
Can anyone figure how he can be Casey's uncle? His last name is Eddy.

Am behind and catching up, so this has likely already been answered.  My guess is that Kathy is George's sister. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1688 on: December 23, 2008, 03:38:21 PM »

Hi everyone!

Just stopping by for a few minutes. I am DAYS behind in my reading. Probably will never catch up.

1. 12:04 p.m. News 13 has learned Leonard Padilla has cancelled a memorial he planned for Caylee Anthony at J. Blanchard Park since her remains were found. http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/12/minutetominute_update_in_remains_discovery_12_11.html

2. A hearing scheduled for Monday in a defamation lawsuit against Casey Anthony was cancelled.

George and Cindy Anthony were expected to testify in the civil case filed by Zenaida Gonzales. Gonzales was named as the mystery babysitter Casey claimed kidnapped Caylee. Detectives have long said Casey made up the story and Gonzales was never connected to Casey, Caylee, or the case.

Gonzalez's attorney voluntarily asked the court to delay the scheduled deposition in light of the discovery of Caylee's remains. Casey's attorney is asking the deposition be delayed until after the criminal trial.

Merry Christmas, and thanks for the info.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1689 on: December 23, 2008, 03:38:38 PM »

Hi everyone!

Merry Christmas to one of my favorite monkeys!!!!!!!   

Karen

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1690 on: December 23, 2008, 03:39:32 PM »

Fox is saying there is more to the story about the meter man, that the police are saying he has been cleared, but maybe not. Anthony atty suggests investigators are delaying Caylee's funeral.

thanks no rose.....I hope the meter reader is on the up and up......and BJ is an AXXHOLE
I hope the meter reader is on the up and up also. I can't explain it but I have this feeling about how he found the remains. I read everything people are saying and I hope this was something like divine intervention, he was meant to find Caylee's remains. But I just have this nagging thought about this that I don't like.

what is your thought on it???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1691 on: December 23, 2008, 03:39:54 PM »

I just saw this, from Channel 9....WTF!

WTF is right! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1692 on: December 23, 2008, 03:43:40 PM »

WTF is right! 

What would be considered aggravating circumstances?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1693 on: December 23, 2008, 03:44:45 PM »

Hi everyone!

Hi Brandi - I didn't know LP had cancelled the memorial he was planning in Blanchard Park. 
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1694 on: December 23, 2008, 03:45:28 PM »

Every not every.  Someone needs to put the chocolate down before typing.

OMG!  EVER not every.  Ok backing up from the laptop now.  Closing slowly.  Putting chocolate down, head on pillow . . .

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1695 on: December 23, 2008, 03:45:49 PM »

You all are the bestest!

Thanks for the greetings!

I have to run now. but if you see mytime, please tell her I bought her some colored contacts for when she wants to take off the stylish eyeglasses she has. LOL

I'll try to get back soon. I miss you all when I cannot be here a lot.

Smile

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1696 on: December 23, 2008, 03:47:10 PM »

Hey Brandi.         Merry Christmas santa

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1697 on: December 23, 2008, 03:47:28 PM »

[

Mark Fuhrman was on last night. He felt there was nothing unusual after speaking to Orlando LE. He said that the terrain is so thick and similar looking, the deputy and the meter reader could be off 20-30 feet and not see the exact spot again. The meter reader met the deputy personally at the scene and neither could find the bag.
[/quote]Well that's good, but what are the chances of this meter man four months later finding Caylee's remains. I am by no means suggesting the meter man had anything to do with Caylee's death what so ever, it just seems so odd to me.
[/quote]

how many times has he been out there looking that we dont know about?  Mark Furman said last night when the officer arrive he and the meter reader couldn't find the bag...back in August. How long was the meter reader out there the day he found the bag? IMO he went back more times that we know.....and perhaps this time did just stumble upon it. The first report back in August it was a gray bag (perhaps that was incorrect)..on the side of the road. He reported it and left? I think the man was searching as it had finally dried up...and thank God he found her.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1698 on: December 23, 2008, 03:49:19 PM »

Mark Fuhrman was on last night. He felt there was nothing unusual after speaking to Orlando LE. He said that the terrain is so thick and similar looking, the deputy and the meter reader could be off 20-30 feet and not see the exact spot again. The meter reader met the deputy personally at the scene and neither could find the bag.
Hmm. So then how did the meter reader know that there was in fact a bag?  Or where they just looking for things suspicious and the bag was not visible at that time?
I think Fuhrman said something to the effect that wild (or domestic) dogs could have dragged the bag out of sight.

yes and he also said the water could have move it

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1699 on: December 23, 2008, 03:50:14 PM »

WTF is right! 

AGGRAVATING CIRCUMSTANCES

State Not Seeking Death Penalty For Casey Anthony
Friday, December 5, 2008 – updated: 6:05 pm EST December 5, 2008

On Wednesday, the defense filed a motion asking prosecutors what legal reasons, called "aggravating circumstances," under the law they would use to argue Casey deserves the death penalty. Possible reasons would be that the murder was cold, calculated and premeditated, that the victim was younger than 12 and that the victim was in the custody of the defendant, therefore more vulnerable.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18213616/detail.html

State Won't Seek Death Penalty Against Casey
Prosecutors Announce Their Decision
POSTED: 4:15 pm EST December 5, 2008
UPDATED: 6:55 pm EST December 5, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors on Friday said they will not seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony.

The announcement, released shortly after 4 p.m., came from the Orange-Osceola State Attorney's Office

Prosecutors last month told WESH 2 News they were not sure they had enough aggravating circumstances to convince a jury to recommend the death penalty. In its notice to the court on Friday, the state attorney’s office simply wrote that “it is not in the best interest of the people of the State of Florida to pursue the death penalty.”

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder. Prosecutors say she killed her daughter Caylee, who was 2 when she was reported missing in July.

There are various aggravating factors that are considered in Florida death penalty cases.

These, according to the Death Penalty Information Center, include that the murder:

- Was heinous, atrocious, cruel, or depraved.

- Involved substantial planning and premeditation.

- Was committed without pretense of moral or legal justification.

- Was committed by a person with previous felonies, or happened while another felony was being committed.

Representatives for George and Cindy Anthony released a statement on Friday regarding the state not seeking the death penalty against their daughter.

"In response to the state's intent not to seek the death penalty came as no surprise to us this afternoon," the statement said. "Our family believes Caylee Marie is still alive and our efforts have not lost focus to the objective of bringing her home. Today's announcement only supports our theory that our granddaughter is still with us, and we will continue investigating all tips and leads that support our position despite what the authorities continue to say."

http://www.wesh.com/news/18213742/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.