April 30, 2024, 02:09:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 408620 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1700 on: December 23, 2008, 03:50:27 PM »

Fox is saying there is more to the story about the meter man, that the police are saying he has been cleared, but maybe not. Anthony atty suggests investigators are delaying Caylee's funeral.

thanks no rose.....I hope the meter reader is on the up and up......and BJ is an AXXHOLE
I hope the meter reader is on the up and up also. I can't explain it but I have this feeling about how he found the remains. I read everything people are saying and I hope this was something like divine intervention, he was meant to find Caylee's remains. But I just have this nagging thought about this that I don't like.

what is your thought on it???
That's the problem, I can't quite say, it just seems very odd the same man who called three times in August, stumbled upon Caylee's remains in December. But according to Mark Furhman who talked to LE in Orlando, it seems that there is an explanation for this, Wreck was saying, so I guess I'll just ignore my feelings. I might be just putting to much thought into this.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1701 on: December 23, 2008, 03:52:36 PM »

I just saw this, from Channel 9....WTF!

WTF is right! 

What would be considered aggravating circumstances?

Oooooo how much you wanna bet Jose and KC are going to throw CINDY under the bus!!!! Oh yeah, the poor abuse that KC has suffered all her life! Then throw in George and Lee sexually abusing her and there you have the reason that KC killed Caylee! In her mind she was "saving" her child from the same abuse she endured for years!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1702 on: December 23, 2008, 03:52:53 PM »

I am lost on the Channel 9 thing. In Florida? Where? There are several Channel 9's...no?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1703 on: December 23, 2008, 03:57:35 PM »

Fox is saying there is more to the story about the meter man, that the police are saying he has been cleared, but maybe not. Anthony atty suggests investigators are delaying Caylee's funeral.

thanks no rose.....I hope the meter reader is on the up and up......and BJ is an AXXHOLE
I hope the meter reader is on the up and up also. I can't explain it but I have this feeling about how he found the remains. I read everything people are saying and I hope this was something like divine intervention, he was meant to find Caylee's remains. But I just have this nagging thought about this that I don't like.

what is your thought on it???
That's the problem, I can't quite say, it just seems very odd the same man who called three times in August, stumbled upon Caylee's remains in December. But according to Mark Furhman who talked to LE in Orlando, it seems that there is an explanation for this, Wreck was saying, so I guess I'll just ignore my feelings. I might be just putting to much thought into this.

Remember, just a few days after the August 14th "sighting" -- the hurricane struck and filled the whole area with water. The water did not recede until a few weeks ago. As the water receded, the meterman decided to "look again". Now, the whole "pee" story is made up -- but he is NOT under suspicion.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1704 on: December 23, 2008, 03:57:40 PM »

I am lost on the Channel 9 thing. In Florida? Where? There are several Channel 9's...no?

Me too.Help a monkey out here. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1705 on: December 23, 2008, 03:58:43 PM »

WTF is right! 

Oooooo how much you wanna bet Jose and KC are going to throw CINDY under the bus!!!! Oh yeah, the poor abuse that KC has suffered all her life! Then throw in George and Lee sexually abusing her and there you have the reason that KC killed Caylee! In her mind she was "saving" her child from the same abuse she endured for years!!
I believe that is what is going to happen, so while her family is doing everything in their power to help her, they will be going under the bus with her.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1706 on: December 23, 2008, 03:59:54 PM »

I have asked these question several times and not gotten an answer....so here goes again. I have searched and searched trying to find anything released officially saying there was duct tape  on or around Caylee's skull. I know it was reported on the news that some onlookers said they saw duct tape on the skull.....I do not believe any onlookers could have been close enough to see that. All I have been able to find officially stated was the bag was duct taped. Also LP said there were 2 bags??  Also LP is the only one I can find saying  casey was seen pacing in the parking lot of a hotel?  Has anyone heard anything officially either confirming or denying any of this?
I have not seen anything official on the duct tape or two bags, I have only heard LP say about the hotel parking lot. But I did hear on Fox, the book at the scene was Caylee's book.
I do remember the reporter Mark I think is his name on NG saying that they get leaks from reliable sources about things and that the duct tape was one of the things he had been talking about. 

thanks....I know they all have their sources....if there was duct tape I hope to God it has casey's finger prints all over it!!  I just keep thinking that Dr. G said the remains were totally skeletonized and no soft tissue remained...so how could anyone see duct tape around the face/skull? I can't make sense of it and as I said it really haunts me.
No one said the duct tape was "tightly wound" around the head.

hi wreck...I understand that...but if as Dr. G said, and I have no reason to doubt it, there was no soft tissue.....the duct tape couldn't be stuck to something not there...
That is what I'm saying, it was "loosely" wrapped completely (360 degrees) around the head. It would not need to be "attached" to the bone.

Right!  And it was reported and discussed early on in finding Caylee's body.  First we heard the duct tape was across the mouth, then we heard it actually went across the mouth and around the head, then we heard there was some tissue remaining stuck to the tape.  An expert on one of the shows said that yes indeed, duct tape can and does hold fingerprints.  Then it seems the media backed off talking about the duct tape, could be because they were reporting other findings at the crime scene, etc. 

I'm thinking that the presence of the duct tape is HUGE for the prosecution, and they very likely don't want to discuss anything else about it for now. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1707 on: December 23, 2008, 04:00:18 PM »

Part of me thinks that Casey actually did hang out in the woods with Caylee for a while. Was it because she wanted to view her work? Or because she felt guilt and wanted to sit with Caylee so she (Caylee) wouldn't be alone in the woods? Or because she just needed some place to think, while she figured out what to do next? I just can't imagine where else she would have gone for those 2 weeks or however long it was, when nobody (meaning her friends) had a clue as to her whereabouts.

I can't even guess as to what/how it all happened. Too many possible scenarios for me to 'guess'. I do know many who kill will revisit the scene/body/area/etc.  I did find this post at Foxblog interesting>

posted by girlwonder
Dec 23, 2008 | 1:48 PM I believe Casey and Cindy's fight led Casey to grab Caylee and all her belongings she had taken to Mt Dora (the book) the bathing suit Caylee must have been wearing because Cindy took Caylee swiming when they came home from Mt Dora. I think Casey was scared to death when Cindy put her hands around Casey's throat and threatened to get custody of Caylee. Casey reverted back to a child, because Cindy unleashed on her.....so she went to her childhood hiding place where she could plot her revenge, took Caylee with her. Caylee was crying for gramma. Casey found her revenge! DUCT tape over the mouth, and god knows what else at that point. Caylee dead, she puts her in the trunk, takes her home backs into driveway. Now can't figure how to stage the "accidental" death. Drives around with Caylee for days in trunk, starts to smell, gets scared with George wants to go to trunk, dumps Caylee where it all took place after 24th incident.
http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/11/27/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony_Part_II?page_no=1653

I sort of get the "reverting back to a child" thing. She did go to her childhood hiding place (as you said) AND she buried her daughter there, just like she did her childhood pets.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1708 on: December 23, 2008, 04:01:01 PM »

WTF is right! 

I believe that is what is going to happen, so while her family is doing everything in their power to help her, they will be going under the bus with her.
...and isn't Conway backing off of support for Casey?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1709 on: December 23, 2008, 04:04:08 PM »

WTF is right! 

Preemptive strike.Who will strike first???Casey or George and Cindy???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1710 on: December 23, 2008, 04:07:16 PM »

WTF is right! 

GA and CA will strike first, that's why they're attempting to get immunity.

Do No Evil 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1711 on: December 23, 2008, 04:09:47 PM »

I picked this off of Fox Orlando Blog..  posted by what else  ? a poster !
"As I reported early this morning, Judge Napolitano on Fox Cable said that in spite of the public statements made by LE about the meter reader, they are checking into his story, and if they were not, they should. Napolitano said that Caylee's remains were compromised because they had clearly been moved several times while Casey was in jail. This he based on the water/no water controversy and the August calls by the meter reader."
This judge is a anaylst for FOX. He is not involved in the case. He hasn't seen anything anyone else hasn't.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1712 on: December 23, 2008, 04:11:21 PM »

WTF is right! 

GA and CA will strike first, that's why they're attempting to get immunity.

No Immunity for George and Cindy!!Let the Family start to turn on each other.It will happen!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1713 on: December 23, 2008, 04:12:32 PM »

In seeking the death penalty there are statutory aggravating circumstances that allow the prosecutor to seek the death penalty -- ie, child under 12, murder was committed in the act of a felony.  I think they may be referring to whether the state intends to put the DP back on the table.  Otherwise, I am clueless
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1714 on: December 23, 2008, 04:13:46 PM »

"As I reported early this morning, Judge Napolitano on Fox Cable said that in spite of the public statements made by LE about the meter reader, they are checking into his story, and if they were not, they should. Napolitano said that Caylee's remains were compromised because they had clearly been moved several times while Casey was in jail. This he based on the water/no water controversy and the August calls by the meter reader."
This judge is a anaylst for FOX. He is not involved in the case. He hasn't seen anything anyone else hasn't.

Exactly - he doesn't know any more than we do
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1715 on: December 23, 2008, 04:17:26 PM »

Exactly - he doesn't know any more than we do
He knows LESS than what we know!! (And just how does he know the body was moved "several times while Casey was in jail?!?)

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1716 on: December 23, 2008, 04:17:37 PM »

Hi guys!

I just wanted to add to the topic of duct tape that it was my understanding from Dr. Baden, that the duct tape is the reason the hair was still on the skull. It caught me because I had been thinking that if there was hair on the skull, there had to be soft tissue left (hair grows out of skin, not bone.) When I heard Dr. Baden say that, it finally made sense.

That would mean the tape was wrapped around the skull at least once, right?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1717 on: December 23, 2008, 04:18:26 PM »

In seeking the death penalty there are statutory aggravating circumstances that allow the prosecutor to seek the death penalty -- ie, child under 12, murder was committed in the act of a felony.  I think they may be referring to whether the state intends to put the DP back on the table.  Otherwise, I am clueless

Thanks PookyBear. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1718 on: December 23, 2008, 04:24:06 PM »

Hi guys!

I just wanted to add to the topic of duct tape that it was my understanding from Dr. Baden, that the duct tape is the reason the hair was still on the skull. It caught me because I had been thinking that if there was hair on the skull, there had to be soft tissue left (hair grows out of skin, not bone.) When I heard Dr. Baden say that, it finally made sense.

That would mean the tape was wrapped around the skull at least once, right?
CBB -- Lucinda and I were talking about this early this morning -- according to this post on Myfoxblog, it was wrapped several times:

scoobysnack
Dec 21, 2008 | 11:38 AM
not sure if anyone else knows this but I will share it incase you don't know, I have a very reliable source in LE so what I'm listing here is all facts..
The duct tape was all the way around Caylee's
head her eye's, nose and mouth were covered.
The book that she is looking at in the video was in the bag.
the 3 calls on Aug 11,12,13 that were made,
this is what is in LE computer
CALL 1: female deputy responds drives down Suburban Dr and clears the scene in 3 minutes it is thought that she never even left her car.
CALL 2: call information was given to a detective who look up the area and saw that
dogs had cleared that area so he clears the scene.
CALL 3: deputy meets the Orange county worker at the location he walks in the woods with the him and he shows him the "bag".. deputy's statement: I poked the bag with my baton, I saw a snake and felt the area was not safe so I cleared the scene as trash.
I was told by my source that it is very common for snakes to be around a decomposing body because they are drawn to the smell and the activity of critters and bugs.. I found this to be pretty interesting. I was also told that LE has a lot of evidence that will not come out until the trial, I really hope this doesn't turn out to be another OJ trial because the state has to prove that the body was placed there before July 16th when KC was arrested and my source tells me that this will be very hard to do.. we all need to pray that this "BIOTCH" goes down..

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/11/27/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony_Part_II?page_no=1544
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1719 on: December 23, 2008, 04:25:13 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2008/12/23/ng.mom.fiance.cnn

Above is the link to Nancy Grace interview w/ Jesse Grund last night. This is the first time I have seen it.  This man is sincere...no doubt at all.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.