April 27, 2024, 11:34:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 408309 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1760 on: December 23, 2008, 06:17:26 PM »

I just saw this, from Channel 9....WTF!

WTF is right! 

What would be considered aggravating circumstances?

Duct tape.

If Caylee Marie's death resulted from an accident ... Casey would have called 911.

If Caylee Marie's death result from wrongdoing (chloroforum/drugs) ... fearing the consequences ... Casey may not have called 911 but ... love would have dictated that she would have felt remorse.  Casey's lifestyle in the month following Caylee Marie's disappearance does not reflect remorse.  Think about the hot body contest photos.  Think about the survelliance camera at the video store.

No 911 call and/or no remorse tells me that Caylee Marie's death was an intentional act  and ... that is "aggrevated circumstances".

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1761 on: December 23, 2008, 06:19:02 PM »

At no time did he mention an odor, either, and he must have gotten rather close if he saw the diamondback snake.  The calls are strange and I notice the ones taking did the calls did not do a lot to clear things up.  Nobody said, "Exactly what did you see?  Did you smell anything?"
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1762 on: December 23, 2008, 06:19:10 PM »

call 3-

"swamp area where I saw something.  I'm in a swampy area between where the Anthony's road start and Hidden Oaks."

I have to wonder why he's so persistent to get this information in, but he doesn't want to call the Caylee tip line (because he wants to remain anonymous).  This time he doesn't say anything about what was seen.  How does he know the object he reported wasn't later checked out? Just because they didn't call him back? Or meet with him?
Maybe due to his job he wasn't supposed to be out wandering/looking for Caylee ... but due to his proximity to the Anthony home he did so anyway ... on company time?  Just an idea.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1763 on: December 23, 2008, 06:20:43 PM »

Hi guys!

I just wanted to add to the topic of duct tape that it was my understanding from Dr. Baden, that the duct tape is the reason the hair was still on the skull. It caught me because I had been thinking that if there was hair on the skull, there had to be soft tissue left (hair grows out of skin, not bone.) When I heard Dr. Baden say that, it finally made sense.

That would mean the tape was wrapped around the skull at least once, right?

I would thinks so.  If there was no soft tissue left it had to be around skull. 
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1764 on: December 23, 2008, 06:23:23 PM »

Maybe some of the calls were not included in the released tapes.  Once a bag is mentioned by the LE person and I don't think the meter reader had used that word.  Maybe those are just parts of the tapes.  He made a pretty good appearance in person and his statement was reasonable on tv.  But these tapes seem strange in a way.  I hope LE can sort it all out.  At no time does he say what he was doing in the wooded area.  Surely there are no meters back in the swamp.  Nor does he mention water.  I hope there is more info on his tapes than we have heard.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1765 on: December 23, 2008, 06:24:13 PM »

call 3-

"swamp area where I saw something.  I'm in a swampy area between where the Anthony's road start and Hidden Oaks."

I have to wonder why he's so persistent to get this information in, but he doesn't want to call the Caylee tip line (because he wants to remain anonymous).  This time he doesn't say anything about what was seen.  How does he know the object he reported wasn't later checked out? Just because they didn't call him back? Or meet with him?
Maybe due to his job he wasn't supposed to be out wandering/looking for Caylee ... but due to his proximity to the Anthony home he did so anyway ... on company time?  Just an idea.

Yeah, I'm guessing he might have been spending some company time goofing off and didn't want the info to get back to his supervisor. Our company parking lot is across the street from the office building and beside a little park. We've had a lot of problems with some man who works for the telephone company parking his truck in our lot and napping on company time. 

I Stand With The Girl
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: December 23, 2008, 06:24:56 PM »

At no time did he mention an odor, either, and he must have gotten rather close if he saw the diamondback snake.  The calls are strange and I notice the ones taking did the calls did not do a lot to clear things up.  Nobody said, "Exactly what did you see?  Did you smell anything?"

Exactly...  maybe they're supposed to sound detached or something, but these people didn't seem overly concerned.  And he didn't either, really.. aside from calling in 3 times.  Surely there would have been an odor then?  If she was wrapped up well in a bag (double bagged?)  Would she have been skeletonized 2 months post-mortem? We know that even the briefest of stays in Casey's trunk caused a horrid odor (which apparently still exits). It would seem that there would still be an odor at the time he called... maybe not?  Maybe what he saw (or thought he saw?) was not related to Caylee, but it just happened that Caylee was there? (if that makes sense)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1767 on: December 23, 2008, 06:26:03 PM »

Concerning the tape around the skull, the tape would have been stuck to the skin of the mouth, nose, forehead and of course to the long hair in back.  But once the skin was gone, wouldn't the hair fall away from the skull and the tape be sticking to nothing at all?  It might still be wound around the head but not stuck there.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1768 on: December 23, 2008, 06:26:24 PM »

call 3-

I think he was afraid he would get in trouble, instead of reading meters, he was dealing with this on company time. Also I never heard him say that there was a bag off of the road.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1769 on: December 23, 2008, 06:27:03 PM »

call 3-

Yeah, I'm guessing he might have been spending some company time goofing off and didn't want the info to get back to his supervisor. Our company parking lot is across the street from the office building and beside a little park. We've had a lot of problems with some man who works for the telephone company parking his truck in our lot and napping on company time. 

Each time he calls, he says who he works for. BUT he doesn't want to call the tip line because he's afraid of having his name get out.  I just don't think that makes sense?  Maybe his work wouldnt' have wanted him out taking a leak somewhere in the woods.. or being in an area he wasn't supposed to be at that particular time of the day (though this WAS on his route, or so he says)..   However, if he found a dead child (as he did), wouldn't that pretty much get him praise instead of fired or something?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1770 on: December 23, 2008, 06:28:51 PM »

It almost seemed to me that the calls we are listening to have been altered. There must be things said that LE doesn't want the public to hear. That is why it seems so confusing.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1771 on: December 23, 2008, 06:30:23 PM »

Each time he calls, he says who he works for. BUT he doesn't want to call the tip line because he's afraid of having his name get out.  I just don't think that makes sense?  Maybe his work wouldnt' have wanted him out taking a leak somewhere in the woods.. or being in an area he wasn't supposed to be at that particular time of the day (though this WAS on his route, or so he says)..   However, if he found a dead child (as he did), wouldn't that pretty much get him praise instead of fired or something?

Okay, I didn't want to have to say this, but....remember, this IS a man we're talking about. You know, those same creatures whose brain won't even let them ask for directions when they're lost? Do we actually expect logic from him? 

(Okay, sorry male monkeys. I'm apologizing in advance, so please don't throw all your nanners at my head at once.  )

I Stand With The Girl
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1772 on: December 23, 2008, 06:31:56 PM »

Most 911 operators are trained to settle people down and get the most pertinent info from a caller: the who, what, where, when and why or how.  It seems the operator would have said, "Did it smell like a decaying body?" or that he would have volunteered that info. 

This will open a can of worms in a way, since some people have talked about waist high water in that area.  He does not mention water or being unable to walk there. 

At one point he says, "It's next to their house."  Well, it was close but not next to their house when the remains were found this past week.

I wonder if the remains were in the same place in December that he saw them in August.

I just hope he does not throw a monkeywrench into the case -- no "monkey" pun intended.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1773 on: December 23, 2008, 06:32:12 PM »

Concerning the tape around the skull, the tape would have been stuck to the skin of the mouth, nose, forehead and of course to the long hair in back.  But once the skin was gone, wouldn't the hair fall away from the skull and the tape be sticking to nothing at all?  It might still be wound around the head but not stuck there.
I don't think anyone knows for sure that there was tape around the skull - or if there was - where exactly she was "bound" - if that's the right word. 

Personally - I believe the "leak" that there was duct tape - and honestly - where else would it have been originally? - why would you duct tape a child's chin or forehead? - Hope Baez doesn't try that tact!  If there is duct tape around the skull - it stands to reason that it was initially put around her mouth and nose.  Maybe the hairs that stayed on the duct tape will give the ME an idea as to where the duct tape was on Caylee's head?  Hope so anyway.

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1774 on: December 23, 2008, 06:34:21 PM »

ya'll, i'm sorry, but this people are seriously CRAZY. What about the donations they have already received. this makes me soooooo MAD. I just had to have my cat put to sleep & I treated him better than this. I paid $300. to have him cremated so i could always have him & not have to bury him & eventually leave him. I found him at the dump & i couldn't bear the thought of him been treated like trash after death. This is a CHILD!!!!! I have never ever in my life seen more SELFISH & CRAZY PEOPLE!!!!

hii. im sorry about your cat, i have 2 and im crazy about em *iv had like 200 in my life* but these two hoes are my favorite. haha. Either way, you make an excellent point, if you as a mother to your CAT couldnt bear to see him buried and abandoned one day. Can you imagine how sick this girl has to be in order to have done this? YUCK. I just finished making my cats a scratching
post..from scratch..and it has a cubby hole so they will be warm at night. I cant even fathom hurting my cats, let alone a BEAUTIFUL, smart, heartstealing baby girl. That was her motive IMO. she was the opposite...she was ordinary looking, dumb as a fish, and she had to try very hard to get people to even notice her. All the while everyone loved Caylee. All of Lazarros roomates LOVED her, Jesse, her mom, and dad....geez poor casey didnt have a chance against cute caylee..so i guess she felt she better EX the competition. sick sick sick.

p.s. i hope you get a new kitty. you should name her caylee.

ok- This is no joke, no1zladie- NO JOKE- I ALREADY HAVE ANOTHER STRAY (found her 2 years ago) GET THIS HER NAME IS........K.C. but then i also have a Lily, PeeWee, & Allie- I LOVE ANIMALS (4 Dogs also) 1 of those came from the dumpster too. I am gonna have to stay away from there.    wendi     
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: December 23, 2008, 06:34:45 PM »

Okay, I didn't want to have to say this, but....remember, this IS a man we're talking about. You know, those same creatures whose brain won't even let them ask for directions when they're lost? Do we actually expect logic from him? 

(Okay, sorry male monkeys. I'm apologizing in advance, so please don't throw all your nanners at my head at once.  )
True, but at the same time you would think he knows what streets and the name of the school he reads meters on. On the third call he said something about LE seeing him because he was in a four door, blue car, forgot the name of the car. So it sounds like he didn't work that day, or he was off for the day, because I doubt they use their own cars for work.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1776 on: December 23, 2008, 06:35:16 PM »

Oh BT!  That was good!  If any nanners get thrown - throw then to me ... I'll make nanner bread for everymonkey! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1777 on: December 23, 2008, 06:36:49 PM »

Most 911 operators are trained to settle people down and get the most pertinent info from a caller: the who, what, where, when and why or how.  It seems the operator would have said, "Did it smell like a decaying body?" or that he would have volunteered that info. 

This will open a can of worms in a way, since some people have talked about waist high water in that area.  He does not mention water or being unable to walk there. 

At one point he says, "It's next to their house."  Well, it was close but not next to their house when the remains were found this past week.

I wonder if the remains were in the same place in December that he saw them in August.

I just hope he does not throw a monkeywrench into the case -- no "monkey" pun intended.

He does keep mentioning swamps, and believe me I hope he does not throw a monkeywrench into the case also.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1778 on: December 23, 2008, 06:37:24 PM »

I agree that we cannot be sure the duct tape was really wound around her head.  It could have come off the bag or been pulled at by animals and ended up on her head.  But IF she were bound about the head, she would have died a terrible death by suffocation. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1779 on: December 23, 2008, 06:37:34 PM »

You cheeky monkey! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.