April 19, 2024, 04:30:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 407415 times)
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1940 on: December 23, 2008, 11:23:43 PM »

Flossy,

Here, try some of this.

In like 3rd grade my girl friend and I found some of this in her grandma's medicine cabinet.  Poor old lady, she never heard the end of it from her granddaughter and I...even though she never had even opened the package

My Gramma was a 3 room gasser. I was 12 YO the fist time I visited her. And was in total awe at her flatuence super powers. She would start in the far bedroom walk the long hallway to the living room and finish up in the kitchen. Longest one note tunes i ever heard. 

Gawd, I miss her. 

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1941 on: December 23, 2008, 11:28:27 PM »

Do you know what I wish? I wish the owner of the land where Caylee's remains were found would donate a little corner of it in memory of Caylee. Maybe have a pretty bench with a plaque and some flowers around it. I think that would help ease the sorrow for a lot of people.

I think this will happen when he starts developing the land if people at that time still feel strongly.  However, it is not the landowners responsibility to pay for benches, plaques or other things.  It would be nice if left over Trust money was used for this purpose or the Anthony's used some TV, book, and/or movie money for that purpose.  From reading the provisions of the Trust however, I am not sure left over money could be used this way, so guess it is up to the A's to let go of some of their profiting off Caylee money.

What does the trust say about leftover $? Because the Ants have no choice but to follow it to the letter. I thought the trust was gone--wasn't it a Kidfinder's thing? Where did that money come from in the first place?

I don't think they have any TV, book, or movie money yet, do they? They had that donation money. People often send $ with their sympathy cards, and this $ is often used to create a memorial to the deceased, like donating a park bench or something.

I wonder if he'll donate a patch of the land.  I hope he does. He might think a memorial to a dead child might reduce the value of the land for developers. Caylee's memorial should probably be someplace like in a public park, maybe in Blanchard Park, not on privately owned land. 
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1942 on: December 23, 2008, 11:31:27 PM »

There is still so much that we do not know.  I listened again to the 911 tapes of the meter reader, and I do not think they are complete.  I give him the benefit of the doubt and certainly do not think he is involved in any way with the disappearance of Caylee or her death.  I doubt he knew Casey or had even seen the child.  Does anyone know the location of the meters on that street?  Do people still go around reading meters?  I thought it was done by computer or something these days.  Silly me.  Obviously he has a job as a meter reader so he must read meters.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1943 on: December 23, 2008, 11:40:56 PM »

From what I saw, they have taken away mounds of evidence from the ANT house.
They ( the Scheme Team ) don't know what the State's case is now because it all has to be processed along with everything they took from the woods. And a connection made between the two. That is going to take months. Look how long it took for the DNA from the trunk to be processed.
My gut feeling is that until Baez and K-Baden know what they are up against, all we're going to have is alot of lies on Fox and a whole bunch of maybe's. K-Baden is a forensic lawyer. They will make a determination as to what they think they can get tossed and then decide how to proceed. Some guy on NG said that they probably not be able to determine when she passed, not the day or the week , maybe even a month.
Can't see Casey admitting to anything unless the case is so strong from the State that it would not be in her best interest to go to trial and take a risk.   
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1944 on: December 23, 2008, 11:42:15 PM »

i really don't know whether i should share this or not. i am gonna go ahead & write it & if i chicken out (as i have done before) i won't. i just don't want anyone thinking i want pity or that i am not a good person. i try everyday to be the best person i can be & to always treat people like i would like to be treated. anyway, here goes. my mom divorced my bio dad when i was 9 months old. he was abuse of & beat her even to the point of kicking her in the stomach when she was pregnant with me. (know this is true from divorce papers & pictures of when he broke her nose) my mom went on to marry my stepdad (he adopted me & he is my ONLY father) when i was 18 months old. my daddy has always told me that he the biggest reason he married my mom is because he fell in love with me. he has never said it like he loved me more than my mom, he still loves my mom dearly even though they are now divorced. my mom has always been very controlling, anytime i have ever been sick, in the hospital or whatever, she always talks about how it is or has effected her. when i was 14 she & i had a huge argument, it wasn't over anything major but i didn't make the cheerleading squad. i was so upset-i didn't practice enough & didn't do well at try outs. when we got home she screamed & yelled & threw things. my dad had to pull her off of me. i was crying "feeling sorry for myself" she said. she said that she wished i had never been born & that the day i was born was the end of her life. my mom DID give up or do alot for me, she worked two jobs & put herself thru college, so i never did without anything material, But it was always thrown in my face. that nite after the argument, my parents left to take my sister to her softball game. anyway i went & took everything there was in the medicine cabinet. i just wanted to go away & stop dissappointing her. i don't remember anything for a long time after that but luckily one of my parent's friends called & knew something was wrong. they came to the house & called an ambulance. i was in a coma for over a week & had to be "shocked back" or whatever they call it. i was also on kidney dialysis for awhile after that. now whenever i have any health problems-they don't know what the long damage is-i know it is ok, she goes crazy & tells me if i hadn't been such a selfish & hateful person, none of this would have happened. i still hear about it & i am know 37 years old. she says i have caused her nothing but embarrassement. we do not have a very good relationship, but i love my mom & i don't think she wants to be this way. she is a very unhappy person, in fact she is not happy unless she is unhappy. when i was diagnosed with lupus, she cried & cried about how it made her feel. a couple of years ago she got mad at me over something small & followed me all over my house saying everything she could to hurt me. the less i react the worse it gets. she even told me she prays every night that i never have children because i don't deserve them. i wanted to tell her then that my husband & i have had 4 miscarriages  & i don't think she has anything to worry about, but i didn't. i really felt like i would be stooping to her level & i don't want to be. im sorry about going on, but i think this is why this family bothers me so much. i KNOW i could never hurt my child or much less anyone anyone else' child. i think that is the biggest reason i have 4 dogs & 5 cats.(almost all rescued) they love me & don't judge me. i know i haven't been the perfect daughter, but i have always tried to make her happy. i have finally learned that, with my mom it's all about her, so i let her have it that way. i would give anything to see my mom happy or proud of me, mostly just to see her a little bit happy with me (selfish, i know) but i have finally learned that all i can do is try & be a happy, giving, loving person the best that i can. i am sitting here looking at my little niece. (sleeping of course, it's late-been to build a bear & baked cookies already-she's 6 years old, NOT 5 1/2) & actually does think i am the best thing in the world. all it takes is listening to here, playing with her & making her feel like she's the most special little girl in the world. believe me, she is. i am sorry for all this, i just wanted to let this out cause i think this is why i am obsessed with this family. i am not a sad person at all, i know how truly blessed i am. AND I AM IN KNOW WAY TAKING UP FOR KC OR THE ANTHONY'S. thx all yall monkeys for letting me talk-i don't tell many people only a couple of best friends i have had for years. they said they already knew their were things with my mom just from being around her. i hope i don't totally regret telling this & can come back & enjoy all you monkeys. it's weird how i feel like i can share this with people that i have never met but for some reason i do.

thx, wendi
(or as my niece calls me "MY DEDE")
Thank you for feeling confident to open up to all of us. I think for one reason or another, we all feel a connection to this case because we all understand life can be trying. However, “we” all understand in order to prosper and love in this life we have to grow from our pains. The Anthony’s chose and choose not to do that. That is the saddest thing. In their demise, they brought with them an innocent child.  One who we hoped had a chance to become a great human being. Her soul was innocent.
The Anthony’s hold no wisdom, no love, no prosperity!  However, Caylee deserved to have all those attributes. We can just pray that where she is now, she is being glorified for the beautiful loving child she truly is.

Xoxox
Natalie

Wendi, you are pretty brave to share all that. You and I have a lot in common--except my Mom started with the "wish you'd never been born" talk when I was 4, and didn't stop...well, ever, really. I'm glad you went on with your life and that you haven't let it stop you. Your niece is lucky to have you.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1945 on: December 23, 2008, 11:47:08 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-anthony-memorial-122308,0,7555287.story

Anthonys will hold public memorial service for Caylee Anthony
Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writer

9:43 AM EST, December 23, 2008

George and Cindy Anthony intend on having a public memorial service for their granddaughter, Caylee Marie, their attorney said in a statement released early this morning.

"The Anthonys want to begin the process of healing not only for themselves, but for our entire community," the statement from attorney Brad Conway said.

The public memorial will have to be located at a large venue, but the statement did not say where or when that may occur.

The Anthonys plan to have a private ceremony as well.

Conway also said that certain media reports that the Anthonys are seeking donations for Caylee's funeral are incorrect.

"I want emphatically state that the Anthony family is not requesting funeral donations for Caylee Marie Anthony," he said.

A jail spokesman said Casey Anthony will not be able to attend a funeral or view the remains for her daughter Caylee.

She is ineligible under Orange County's corrections policy due to her charges and the safety and security risks that would be associated with such an attendance.

Good that Casey won't be there. I didn't think it was actually true that the Ants were seeking donations, because if you look closely you'll see that all those articles say that the Ants "may" seek donations, and there's no quote from them. Meaning they never said that themselves--it was someone else's speculation about them.  This makes a great deal more sense--thanks for posting this.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1946 on: December 23, 2008, 11:48:24 PM »

They ( the Scheme Team ) don't know what the State's case is now because it all has to be processed along with everything they took from the woods. And a connection made between the two. That is going to take months. Look how long it took for the DNA from the trunk to be processed.
My gut feeling is that until Baez and K-Baden know what they are up against, all we're going to have is alot of lies on Fox and a whole bunch of maybe's. K-Baden is a forensic lawyer. They will make a determination as to what they think they can get tossed and then decide how to proceed. Some guy on NG said that they probably not be able to determine when she passed, not the day or the week , maybe even a month.
Can't see Casey admitting to anything unless the case is so strong from the State that it would not be in her best interest to go to trial and take a risk.   

I can't see Casey EVER admitting to anything either, sociopath's think that anything that happens (even when they are responsible) is someone else's fault.

Regarding, LKB and Bozo-well, I remember LKB's defense of Phil Spector was accidental suicide, like WTF is that??

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1947 on: December 23, 2008, 11:55:10 PM »

I can't see Casey EVER admitting to anything either, sociopath's think that anything that happens (even when they are responsible) is someone else's fault.

Regarding, LKB and Bozo-well, I remember LKB's defense of Phil Spector was accidental suicide, like WTF is that??

Merry Christmas Eve Eve, Monkeys!   

Islandmonkey? I can't see Casey admitting to anything either. Accident or otherwise, my bet is she'll never own up to it.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1948 on: December 23, 2008, 11:55:52 PM »

They must have felt the crap slinging....here is an update.

Now they ARE NOT asking for funds to help pay for the funeral

"Contrary to television reports, the family of Caylee Anthony says it is not seeking donations to pay for the toddler's funeral.

A release from Brad Conway, who represents George and Cindy Anthony, was sent out at 1:42 a.m. today.

The release states: "The Anthonys appreciate and respect the public's show of love and affection for little Caylee, their only granddaughter. It is their intention to have both a private ceremony as well as a public ceremony. The Anthonys want to begin the process of healing not only for themselves but for our entire community."

The release adds that any money "held in any account dedicated to finding Caylee" will be given to a nonprofit group, yet undetermined, that helps find missing children.

The public memorial will have to be located at a large venue so that everyone who wants to pay their last respects to this beautiful child may do so," Conway's release says.

And he concludes, "I want emphatically to state that the Anthony family is NOT requesting funeral donations for Caylee Marie Anthony."

WFTV-Channel 9 reported Monday that the grandparents were seeking donations to bury Caylee. WFTV repeated the story Tuesday morning."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/...blog/2008/12/caylee-anthon-7.html

Well, one of two things, either wftv is making up stories or there was such a negative outcry from the public, the Ant's changed their minds. Also, the fact that the public is very aware of their trust funds and what they contain.

wftv never actually said that the Ants were soliciting donations. They said the Ant's "may" do so. That's news speak for, "they never said anything of the kind but we wonder if they will do this." The Ants never actually asked for donations, although someone said that someone said that one of them or their representative said they hoped that people might chip in to help with the funeral.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1949 on: December 23, 2008, 11:56:54 PM »

Klaas? I see you!

I just read about your nephew and FIL earlier today being in the hospital. I'm so sorry, and hope things are better for them both!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1950 on: December 24, 2008, 12:01:31 AM »

Klaas? I see you!

I just read about your nephew and FIL earlier today being in the hospital. I'm so sorry, and hope things are better for them both!

Thanks CBB.  I actually think my FIL will be released and home tomorrow.  He's a pretty tough old bird, LOL 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1951 on: December 24, 2008, 12:02:47 AM »

Flossy,

Here, try some of this.

In like 3rd grade my girl friend and I found some of this in her grandma's medicine cabinet.  Poor old lady, she never heard the end of it from her granddaughter and I...even though she never had even opened the package

My Gramma was a 3 room gasser. I was 12 YO the fist time I visited her. And was in total awe at her flatuence super powers. She would start in the far bedroom walk the long hallway to the living room and finish up in the kitchen. Longest one note tunes i ever heard. 

Gawd, I miss her. 

Sleddogs, Superpowers? OMG!

Does playing the tuba run in your family?   

One of my huskeys would stop dead in his tracks whenever he had a "toot", and turn and look at his behind, like it had done something wrong!   
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1952 on: December 24, 2008, 12:03:12 AM »

Canfield Man Related To Caylee Anthony

Chuck Eddy and his wife Kathy are Caylee's great uncle and aunt. They say the bright eyed little girl the entire nation has come to know was precocious, smart, and above all, she was loved.

"I mean, she'd sing and read, and she could count in Spanish. I mean, she was really taken care of," says Kathy Eddy.

Caylee's mother, Casey, who now faces murder charges in the child's death, is Eddy's niece.  And he says, despite all that has come to light in the case, it's hard to believe she could have had anything to do with the child's murder.

Chuck Eddy says, "I Can remember being down there a Thanksgiving ago, and we were holding Caylee, and by all appearances everything seemed okay."

Kathy adds, "All of this started happening, and it's just so hard to accept because I would never think that Casey was capable of doing anything to harm her child."

But while everything seems to point to Casey's involvement in Caylee's murder, the Eddy's still hold out hope.

"It does not look good for Casey, but I want to believe right now that she's innocent, that's she's going to be okay.  That's what I want for my niece," says Chuck.

But from the beginning, all they ever wanted was for Caylee to be okay.

And he says, gaining strength from a deeply rooted faith, they do take comfort that little Caylee is finally home.

http://www.wytv.com/news/crawl/36589209.html

Did you see this Numbersgirl?  How are you BTW?
Can anyone figure how he can be Casey's uncle? His last name is Eddy.

He could be married to a sister of either George or Cindy. The family would have his name, rather than Anthony or Plesea.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1953 on: December 24, 2008, 12:04:37 AM »

Klaas I will keep your sick relatives in my prayers.

I do believe the post that stated it was a rumor KC was refusing to visit with G and CA is a very likely explanation for the fact they haven't visited. That would be a way for her to try to have power over them still.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1954 on: December 24, 2008, 12:04:45 AM »

Merry Christmas Eve Eve, Monkeys!   

Islandmonkey? I can't see Casey admitting to anything either. Accident or otherwise, my bet is she'll never own up to it.

I know what sociopath's are like, I was married to one for 3yrs and he was outwardly the "perfect man", but had really deep seeded issues and no soul whatsoever. We moved away after my divorce because he abused our 3 yr old son in the most horrific way possible. But, God placed us on this little bitty barrier Island where the only way on is a toll-booth that takes and keeps anyone's photo coming on the Island. I gave a photo to all the booths and they watch out for us It's amazing how sweet and understanding they all are, plus it doesn't hurt that the cops here hate his type and would gladly help me out if needed. At this point he is clueless as to where we live, and I am so grateful that my son is happy and has learned to be a kid again.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1955 on: December 24, 2008, 12:10:29 AM »

Aw, islandmonkey! What you did for your son is a real testament to the power of good a loving parent can have for their children!  Kudos to you!

What a contrast to the motherly instincts of Casey Anthony! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1956 on: December 24, 2008, 12:17:24 AM »

Do you know what I wish? I wish the owner of the land where Caylee's remains were found would donate a little corner of it in memory of Caylee. Maybe have a pretty bench with a plaque and some flowers around it. I think that would help ease the sorrow for a lot of people.

I think this will happen when he starts developing the land if people at that time still feel strongly.  However, it is not the landowners responsibility to pay for benches, plaques or other things.  It would be nice if left over Trust money was used for this purpose or the Anthony's used some TV, book, and/or movie money for that purpose.  From reading the provisions of the Trust however, I am not sure left over money could be used this way, so guess it is up to the A's to let go of some of their profiting off Caylee money.

What does the trust say about leftover $? Because the Ants have no choice but to follow it to the letter. I thought the trust was gone--wasn't it a Kidfinder's thing? Where did that money come from in the first place?

I don't think they have any TV, book, or movie money yet, do they? They had that donation money. People often send $ with their sympathy cards, and this $ is often used to create a memorial to the deceased, like donating a park bench or something.

I wonder if he'll donate a patch of the land.  I hope he does. He might think a memorial to a dead child might reduce the value of the land for developers. Caylee's memorial should probably be someplace like in a public park, maybe in Blanchard Park, not on privately owned land. 

I love the idea of a memorial for Caylee on the property of some kind. Very appropriate.

Wyks posted an article last night written by someone taking a walking tour of the neighborhood and crime scene in the woods. It was very well written and very informative. In it, the writer said the woods were full of trash bags. Let me see if I can find it for anyone who hasn't read it......
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1957 on: December 24, 2008, 12:17:32 AM »

Casey and the other inmates will be getting cookies, calendar, socks and a candy cane for Christmas. I bet she is just thrilled. WESH.com.

She gets to enjoy a cookie, while Caylee sits in the morgue (or in the ground, or in an urn).
She gets to look at a calendar to view the days ahead, while Caylee has no days of anything to look forward to.
She gets socks to keep her feet warm, while Caylee had to rot in the dirt in the woods for several months.
She gets to enjoy the flavor of a candy cane, while Caylee will never experience the joy of one of her own, ever again.

I'm trying to figure out why the inmates are getting anything special for the holidays at all.  They committed crimes and there are kids/people out there that can't even afford food but they get socks, calendars, cookies and a candy cane.  What a waste of money!

Not all of them are murderers. Some of the inmates serving time actually do deserve a little something.

I'm betting this is mass-produced surplus stuff.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1958 on: December 24, 2008, 12:18:20 AM »

Aw, islandmonkey! What you did for your son is a real testament to the power of good a loving parent can have for their children!  Kudos to you!

What a contrast to the motherly instincts of Casey Anthony! 

I wish I could take credit for it, but it was up to a far higher power than me. I'd never even heard of this place before we moved here and it has been a Godsend in so many ways. All of our lives have been blessed since we dealt with the raw emotions of it all. Now, it's like a complete new start and I can't imagine anywhere more perfect than here, no one has fences, everyone knows and looks out for each other~I don't even know too many people that even lock their doors or take their keys out of the car at night It just goes to prove that even thru tragic circumstances, good prevails.

[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1959 on: December 24, 2008, 12:21:25 AM »

Yes, here is the article that Wyks found cruising the internet. I just copied it and will paste it here:

Impressions Based On Crime Scene Tour On Foot

"I am from nearby the Orlando area and had business in the Orlando today so I thought after I was finished I would take a tour of the crime scmene. I am close follower of the case and participated in the November searches.

I choose to park my vehicle at a convenience store on the corner of Curry Ford and Chickasaw and walk to the site. I heard some mumbling somewhere about hassles parking near the scene so I decided to do this instead of worrying about the parking. Needless to say, it was a long walk, longer than I had estimated. The weather today though was beautiful so not a problem.

I had known before, and the walk solidified this idea, that pretty much the entire surrounding area is low-middle income housing, with the A's house fairly in the middle range of what I saw on my walk. All the neighborhoods from where I parked to the actual scene where what I would term 'nice'. By that I mean I saw no cars on blocks, or ratty exteriors, or really bad lawns, etc. None. Interspersed here and there where a few upper middle class homes, and past Suburban drive there is a newer section with upper middle apts and homes. Orlando has more than one neighborhood like this where there is a mixture, in an integrated fashion, of houses with mixed income levels.

I had actually parked South of Suburban first and started to walk from that direction but needed to pee so walked back to my car. Along that walk I past several open fields and noticed trails into them here and there and got the impression that these where formed from people entering from the sidewalk prior searches, some months ago. I saw a few wild elephant ear plants here and there that show up also in the crime scene photos. These plants are dark green are prominent near the wood fence. At this time, no water anywhere but significant evidence of past standing water. Joggers down the sidewalks.

When I finally got Suburban, I could see all the way from Chickasaw some media vehicles across a retention pond perhaps 150 meters distant. At the time there where two of them. I rounded the corner of Suburban and Chickasaw and the impression registered on me, and as reported by the media, of how close everything is relative to my imaginings. It takes only about one minute on foot to traverse from Chickasaw/Suburban to the crime scene.

I past a News 13 reported on the opposite side of the road from the crime scene on the sidewalk. He says nothing and I pass him. I study the retention pond water level and note just with my eyes it is about the same elevation as the crime scene some 20 meters in front and to the left. There is a concrete drain right off the sidewalk the empties into the pond and where this pipe originates from is a mystery, but the angle suggest it's source is across the road near the crime scene perhaps connected via the storm drain. From the map perspective, the drain orientation is southeast to northwest.

The sidewalk is the standard 'small' width sidewalk, perhaps 3 feet wide. These are not normally the size sidewalks where there is a lot of jogging activity (it would be wider). I walk past the crime scene on the sidewalk on the opposite side of the road. In the back of my mind I picture the psychics video and connect it to what I am seeing now. The storm drain cover is significant landmark, there is one on both sides of the street and on the opposite side the manhole cover is less than 5 meters away from the crime scene. From what I can tell the psychic got out 25 meters up the road from the scene. I see a grassy area near there that looks like the place where she got out with the dog. I note that in her video the dog starts to act up a nearly the exact spot of the crime scene (where the kid say turn up the air, the dog is getting sick).

I loop back around when past the crime scene and get on the opposite side of the road. I study the state of the woods say five meters off the road. The woods start in earnest just two meters off the road and I can see into the woods a good 20 meters in places (now, maybe not in summer). There is loads of trash in the woods; I see the ubiquitous beer bottle, a beach umbrella, some sort of plastic bin, a plastic laundry basket before I lose interest. If there some sort of significance attached to a solitary plastic bag, that is just BS. If I randomly jumped into the woods there and fell over I would probably land on one.

There were what looked like water marks on the tree trunks, more like 18 inches rather than the waist deep the neighborhood kid reported. When I approached the crime scene, it looked as if a bush hog had scraped the entire area clean. There was some construction blocks nearby where I think the remains where found, and a small memorial. I did not look at the memorial that carefully.

I did note that pulling of the road here would be a dicey proposition. Any car say 5 meters to 2 meters in front of the man hole cover would get stuck in on the dropoff that occurs just. The curb is too high at the manhole cover and necks down maybe a meter on either side. So, it seems like there is about a 3 meter swath just past the manhole where you could back into the woods with a car and get out without getting stuck. The only way to do that would be during daylight, otherwise you risk getting stuck.

To me, the disposal HAD to be done by just pulling off to the side of the road. On the ground, even near the woods, that position would expose the vehicle to line of site of several homes and even as far as Chickasaw across the retention pond. It had to be a panic decision it seems to me to risk doing this, especially during daylight, or someone exceptionally daring. Also, it would be impossible to simply sling the load ... it had to be carried in, ny guess from a rabbit trail near the tree that had the police tape on it.

I decided despite my feet to walk down HopeSpring and see the A home. Again, NICE neighborhood. Mature trees, and not just palms; neat yards; quiet. I did notice dogs barking near the corner and for a moment that caught my attention (could you park at the crime scene without setting this off?)

My impression of the home, although having saw it numerous times on TV, was significant in that I felt 'non-plussed'. The exterior, relative to the others in the neighborhood, seemed only 'average' in terms of it's upkeep; the grass was middle of the road and there was a functioning basketball goal on the driveway, net intact (who uses this now, I wondered). The missing posters are still in the front door. This seemed to contrast with the pin neat pictures of the interior that I saw on the internet. If G was doing the outside and C the inside, this impression solidifies a lot of what I heard on threads concerning G. Nothing bad, just nothing that stood out either. There was one new truck on the lawn.

What struck me after walking back from the home was the vibe I got about the relative LACK of INTEREST I felt in the neighborhood. Given that the entire world knows about this, I suspect that some guy in Germany knows more about it than the guy two doors down. The effort of the A's with the sign on the front door, seemed so not even half-assed. I did not see a similar sign anywhere else. Contrasting, the memorial, what remains, on Suburban and Hopespring, is a work of art, especially the artifacts of a religious bent. I did not start bawling or anything, but it to me was artful and powerful simultaneous. A got a tinge of what I felt when I visited Dealy [sp?] in Dallas. I notice a certain reverence when people approached the crime scene.

Glad I made the trip."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.