April 20, 2024, 04:11:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Man Throws Toddler From Car On Texas Highway (Child expected to survive)  (Read 4790 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: December 22, 2008, 11:00:22 PM »

Man Throws Toddler From Car On Texas Highway

A California man who police say threw a 2-year-old boy out of his car before crashing the vehicle into a guard rail in El Paso was in custody Monday.

Alfonso Israel De Leon, 34, was charged with injury to a child.

Officials say the boy, who was not identified, was expected to survive after treatment at Thomason Hospital.

Investigators believe De Leon, a San Rafael, Calif. native, was passing through El Paso on his way to California when the incident occurred.

De Leon was traveling with the boy and a 4-year-old girl, who was not harmed.

De Leon remains in the El Paso County Jail.

Bond was set at $100,000
http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/36571444.html

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 11:07:57 AM »

Photo of the POS at link below
Boy thrown from car is driver's son; 'Devil told him' to do it, man tells police
Rolling Eyes
Posted: 12/23/2008 12:00:00 AM MST

EL PASO -- The California man who allegedly threw his 2-year-old son out of a car on Saturday told police he did so because "the devil told him," according to a police complaint affidavit.

Police arrested Alfonso Israel De Leon, 34, at about 1 a.m. Saturday after he struck a guardrail in the 6600 block of Gateway West. While police investigated the collision, they found De Leon allegedly threw his son out of the vehicle just before the collision.

De Leon was charged with injury to a child and booked into the El Paso County Jail, where he remained Monday under a $100,000 bond.

According to the affidavit, De Leon told detectives of the El Paso Police Department's Crimes Against Children division that he threw his son from the vehicle "after the devil told him to throw out everything he did not need."
On Saturday, a police spokesman described the child's injuries as "non-life-threatening." Police didn't release additional information about the child's condition on Monday, including whether the child remained hospitalized, was turned over to relatives or if he was in the care of Child Protective Services.

A 4-year-old girl was also with De Leon at the time of the incident. It is not known where the girl was taken.

In May 2004, a Lower Valley woman stabbed her 2-year-old son in the neck because she "felt a demon inside her," her husband said just after the incident.

During her trial in 2005, her husband told jurors his wife told him she felt "bewitched" in the weeks before the stabbing. The woman was found not guilty by reason of insanity.
http://**/ci_11291199?source=most_viewed

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2008, 01:14:10 PM »

http://www.elpasotexas.gov/news/_documents/2008_12_20_Injury%20to%20a%20Child%2008-355031%2012-20-08.pdf

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
rebelgirl901
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 05:16:35 PM »

Well the devil told me to lock your ass up and throw away the key..  How's that numbnuts?

Justice 4 Natalee/Justice 4 Caylee<br /><br />Where is Lindsey Baum
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.