April 26, 2024, 03:19:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340833 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: December 24, 2008, 05:07:54 AM »

Hiyas, Im trying to read up, and I see the As arent asking for donations now for Caylees funeral.  I wish all monkeys here a wonderful Christmas.  We had sad news today, a good friend of ours passed away suddenly at work.  It was something i had been prepared for, so I am not mourning, rather celebrate his life and be thankful I had his friendship for over 25 years.  He died fast, and he had just spent a wonderful weekend with his daughter and grandkids.
He just wouldnt slow down, doctors warned him, but he didnt listen, and altho i am sad, I am also glad he died suddenly and doing what he loved.  I know this is off topic, but I just had to mention him.  RIP Watto, and Im gonna remember you with happiness and not tears matey. 

Wow!  I am glad he spent time with his family.  I am sure they will miss him.  You have a good attitude about him.  Sorry to hear about his passing.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: December 24, 2008, 05:27:10 AM »

thanks bearly.  He was a real good mate of mine, and he knew he didnt have long.  He had a wonderful fullfiling life, and lots of love to give anyone, even his shirt off his back, he was just a legend.  He had diabetes, a heart condition, and he was stubborn, just loved working, he was a builder. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: December 24, 2008, 05:44:10 AM »

Good Mornig Monkeys. Merry Christmas Eve.
Lucinda,I am so sorry to hear about your friend. 
Gotta go get some tumy fuel. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: December 24, 2008, 05:55:49 AM »

good mornin trim, happy christmas eve.  Thanks for your hugs for my mate. 

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: December 24, 2008, 06:47:44 AM »

Good Morning
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: December 24, 2008, 06:54:10 AM »

Quote from: josephsjordansr on December 23, 2008, 08:05:40 PM
Quote from: anothermonkey on December 23, 2008, 07:48:42 PM
Quote from: josephsjordansr on December 23, 2008, 07:41:43 PM

In defense of the deputies that went out on the tip.  The area was vast.  And many people missed her.  Many missing person cases people walk right by time and time again.  Right where she was found there was a lot of trash bags.  I can't even begin to tell you how much garbage was there.

Lots of trash bags and garbage.. everywhere.  And this guy wouldn't go back there to whatever bag or whatever object he thought shouldn't be there, because it was a swamp area full of diamond back rattle snakes.   Get where I'm going with this? So how did he think this - whatever it was - was odd enough to call 911 for? Again, yes he found Caylee. I'm glad for that. But still...
I called 911 on a van backed up to the woods on Goldenrod... and remember, I called deputies out for a pair of underwear and some knap sacks at the Econ Soccer Complex... everyone was extra alert to everything....
And notice how NOT alert these cops were 2 months since the disappearance? But this time they seemed to know it was her? Even the dispatcher went "awww" when she heard about it.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: December 24, 2008, 06:57:26 AM »

Hiyas, Im trying to read up, and I see the As arent asking for donations now for Caylees funeral.  I wish all monkeys here a wonderful Christmas.  We had sad news today, a good friend of ours passed away suddenly at work.  It was something i had been prepared for, so I am not mourning, rather celebrate his life and be thankful I had his friendship for over 25 years.  He died fast, and he had just spent a wonderful weekend with his daughter and grandkids.
He just wouldnt slow down, doctors warned him, but he didnt listen, and altho i am sad, I am also glad he died suddenly and doing what he loved.  I know this is off topic, but I just had to mention him.  RIP Watto, and Im gonna remember you with happiness and not tears matey. 

I'm sorry, Lucinda.  That is tragic (I lost my favorite uncle to complications from Diabetes - post surgery).  It's some small blessing that he died quickly, and that he was able to have those memorable times with his daughter, as unexpected as his passing was.  I'm sure we all would hope for that.  Bless you and your friend's family.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #107 on: December 24, 2008, 06:58:48 AM »

Ya know, as soon as they discovered Caylee's body, LE immediately zoomed to the A's house, put crime scene tape around it and stood guard until they could get a search warrant.  As we have discussed, it had to have been something found at the scene that they knew tied the scene to the house.  I keep thinking about that, and would love to know what exactly that was!   Just a nosey nellie here....      

Hey HunnnY!...Im sure it had to be a combination of things, and it had to be G double O good in order to have received that search warrant back so quickly. Sooo i think it was, the clothes in the bag *assuming there are some articles of clothing in there*...Caylees book, and also since they took toys from the home, im sure there must of been toys too. I took a look again at that picture of yuri melich when hes holding something pink..now i think it was a toy from the bag. When all the monkeys first started analyzing the picture they thought it may be clothes or a dollys clothes, and i expressed my concern for that...because had it been clothes yuri could possibly be disturbing fibers on the clothing that may be found to be of evidentiary value...sooo now i think it was a toy because..holding it with gloves wouldnt compromise any fingerprints on the item if there are any left...and he looks as if hes holding it gently......JMO

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #108 on: December 24, 2008, 07:02:01 AM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE MY FELLOW MONKEYS> FIRST AND FOREMOST ID LIKE TO SAY IT HAS BEEN A BLESSING TO BE SURROUNDED BY WONDERFUL< INTELLIGENT>INSIGHTFUL WOMAN AND MEN..SOOOO TO START OF THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT JUST RIGHT>>I HAVE SOME BREAKING NEWS!!!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #109 on: December 24, 2008, 07:07:13 AM »

Oh Lucinda -- I just saw your post.  I am so sorry for your loss.  I am sorry that you are sad for the holidays.  I will keep you in my prayers.  I think it is wonderful that you are celebrating his life and remembering him as he would want you to.  That is so hard -- feeling comfort in your memories and at the same time feeling the loss.  Monkey Hugs to you.   
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #110 on: December 24, 2008, 07:11:06 AM »

HEY MONKS I sent my friend Zenaida Gonzalez an email two days ago when they asked for a continuance on her civil court case against the anthonys. and i asked her what she thought was going to happen now...and here was her response.

Thanks, you are so comforting. From what i can see I still expect my court date to go good. Even with all thats happened with them asking for a continuance because they found the baby. But you wouldnt believe the idiots that still think i did this. but there is a god who knows who did it, and that bitch is going to have to pay for all the wrong she has done. Its not fair what some of us have had to go through because of her lies. . thank you for being here for me, you have a friend from the heart in me.
Zenaida

SO I REACHED OUT TO HER AGAIN AND ASKED HER IF CASEY WOULD HAVE TO TESTIFY>>>>>>AND HERE IS HER ANSWER

Yes she has been appointed to testify, and so do her parents, i am anxiously awaiting the day that i finally for the first time get to see her face to face. merry christmas amanda, thanks for being so supportive.
Z

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #111 on: December 24, 2008, 07:11:33 AM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE MY FELLOW MONKEYS> FIRST AND FOREMOST ID LIKE TO SAY IT HAS BEEN A BLESSING TO BE SURROUNDED BY WONDERFUL< INTELLIGENT>INSIGHTFUL WOMAN AND MEN..SOOOO TO START OF THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT JUST RIGHT>>I HAVE SOME BREAKING NEWS!!!
Good Morning to you NO1ZLADIE, as well as TexasBarMom, georgia peach, Lucinda, janetruth, Today, BooMonkey, GoldieTX and 6 Guests.  Christmas, a celebration of the Lord's birthday is upon us.  How truly wonderful we can celebrate.  I too, feel blessed as well to have found Scared Monkeys.  How smart the Monkeys are!  Now, NO1ZLADIE, spill your breaking news.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #112 on: December 24, 2008, 07:15:17 AM »

Good Morning to you NO1ZLADIE, as well as TexasBarMom, georgia peach, Lucinda, janetruth, Today, BooMonkey, GoldieTX and 6 Guests.  Christmas, a celebration of the Lord's birthday is upon us.  How truly wonderful we can celebrate.  I too, feel blessed as well to have found Scared Monkeys.  How smart the Monkeys are!  Now, NO1ZLADIE, spill your breaking news.

there you go pooky, merry christmas. I hope this news is making you smile from ear to ear like it has me doing right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #113 on: December 24, 2008, 07:16:29 AM »

Well, I for one, am glad she cannot participate in any of the Christmas programs.  She needs a day of reflection on a day that would be so important to her daughter.  I hope she remembers every last detail of last Christmas --

Jail details Casey Anthony's Christmas dinner plans

Kevin P. Connolly | Sentinel Staff Writer
    3:56 PM EST, December 23, 2008

Christmas will be much like any other day for Casey Anthony, a spokesman for the Orange County Jail said in a statement.

Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, has no contact with other inmates because she is in "protective custody,'' the statement said.

"Due to her status she will not be eligible to attend any of the Christmas programs being offered by the jail's three ministries; however, she could receive a visit from a jail chaplain,'' Allen Moore, a jail spokesman, said in an email to the media.

On Thursday, she will get the same Christmas meal served to other inmates. The meal includes roast beef with gravy, buttered mashed potatoes, creamed corn, baked apple crisp, bread and butter and juice.

"It will be brought to her in her cell. The contact cost for this [meal] and all meals in the Orange County Jail is approximately 82 cents per meal,'' Moore wrote. "Other than that [ it] will be a routine day for inmate Anthony."

Moore's update to the media also noted that she placed an additional order through her jail account. She spent $68.24, records show, on food, snacks, drinks and a sketch pad. Her inmate account now has a balance of $332.62.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: December 24, 2008, 07:18:52 AM »

I'm sorry, Lucinda.  That is tragic (I lost my favorite uncle to complications from Diabetes - post surgery).  It's some small blessing that he died quickly, and that he was able to have those memorable times with his daughter, as unexpected as his passing was.  I'm sure we all would hope for that.  Bless you and your friend's family.

thanks sweety.  I will make sure his family are OK, they are my friends.  Its really all OK, I can just feel him here with me now, he needed to go, he knew hey?  He did that trip last weekend to see his family, and he tied up a job he was working on, was his last, and he mustve known.  My husband was working with him, and driving our "truck"  Watto cut his arm, and bled all over my passenger door, and I know it sounds bad, but I cant wash his blood off the door.  This was a week ago, he cut his arm.  Now he died.  Its all OK, Im fine. 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #115 on: December 24, 2008, 07:22:22 AM »

there you go pooky, merry christmas. I hope this news is making you smile from ear to ear like it has me doing right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you NO1ZLADIE -- Merry Christmas to you too and to all Monkeys.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #116 on: December 24, 2008, 07:29:54 AM »

thanks sweety.  I will make sure his family are OK, they are my friends.  Its really all OK, I can just feel him here with me now, he needed to go, he knew hey?  He did that trip last weekend to see his family, and he tied up a job he was working on, was his last, and he mustve known.  My husband was working with him, and driving our "truck"  Watto cut his arm, and bled all over my passenger door, and I know it sounds bad, but I cant wash his blood off the door.  This was a week ago, he cut his arm.  Now he died.  Its all OK, Im fine. 

Merry Chrismas Lucinda, and i too am sorry for your loss. Its amazing how people are here one day, and gone the next. But the wonderful thing is you have peace at heart because you know he went peacefully, and because you know you were the best friend he could have had. About your door, isnt it odd how anything left by someone you've loved so much is comforting beyond words. I am glad you are praising his life, and celebrating his tenacity to live.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: December 24, 2008, 07:30:04 AM »

Well, I for one, am glad she cannot participate in any of the Christmas programs.  She needs a day of reflection on a day that would be so important to her daughter.  I hope she remembers every last detail of last Christmas --

Jail details Casey Anthony's Christmas dinner plans

Kevin P. Connolly | Sentinel Staff Writer
    3:56 PM EST, December 23, 2008

Christmas will be much like any other day for Casey Anthony, a spokesman for the Orange County Jail said in a statement.

Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, has no contact with other inmates because she is in "protective custody,'' the statement said.

"Due to her status she will not be eligible to attend any of the Christmas programs being offered by the jail's three ministries; however, she could receive a visit from a jail chaplain,'' Allen Moore, a jail spokesman, said in an email to the media.

On Thursday, she will get the same Christmas meal served to other inmates. The meal includes roast beef with gravy, buttered mashed potatoes, creamed corn, baked apple crisp, bread and butter and juice.

"It will be brought to her in her cell. The contact cost for this [meal] and all meals in the Orange County Jail is approximately 82 cents per meal,'' Moore wrote. "Other than that [ it] will be a routine day for inmate Anthony."

Moore's update to the media also noted that she placed an additional order through her jail account. She spent $68.24, records show, on food, snacks, drinks and a sketch pad. Her inmate account now has a balance of $332.62.

[/quote]
Hi pooky
she wont be too bothered missing the prisons festivites, she will be spewing she isnt out at fusion, lap and stage dancing, whoring around, and drinking booze and peeing in a car park.  Thats all she will miss about christmas.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: December 24, 2008, 07:30:53 AM »

Call from meter reader Roy Kronk to Orange County Sheriff's Office on Aug. 11

Call from meter reader Roy Kronk to Orange County Sheriff's Office on Aug. 12

Call from meter reader Roy Kronk to Orange County Sheriff's Office on Aug. 13

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: December 24, 2008, 07:32:41 AM »

Oh Lucinda -- I just saw your post.  I am so sorry for your loss.  I am sorry that you are sad for the holidays.  I will keep you in my prayers.  I think it is wonderful that you are celebrating his life and remembering him as he would want you to.  That is so hard -- feeling comfort in your memories and at the same time feeling the loss.  Monkey Hugs to you.   

Im not sad mate, it was his time. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.