April 26, 2024, 01:03:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340830 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1000 on: December 26, 2008, 02:17:06 PM »

Does anybody know if there is still a way Casey can plea down the charges? TIA

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1001 on: December 26, 2008, 02:17:42 PM »

I am happy to read Richard Grund's response. If he can do this without wresting in the mud with Cindy, that would be good. I had my doubts about Jesse and I felt that he assisted her without knowing that some favor for her wasn't what he thought it was. Same for her other friends. Jesse and her other friends were never persons of interest
or suspects, except in Cindy's warped thinking. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1002 on: December 26, 2008, 02:20:16 PM »

Thanks, BooMonkey for posting the email from R Grund. He has shown alot of respect, and something tells me, when he is ready to spill things he knows about the Anthony family it will be quite interesting. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1003 on: December 26, 2008, 02:23:12 PM »

O/T

In digging thru links looking for something for this case, I found this O/T story.  I guess the poor doggie didn't get what he wanted from Santa.   

--------

Shoplifting Dog Caught On Tape

POSTED: Thursday, December 25, 2008

MURRAY, Utah -- A thief remains at large after pulling off a daring heist in the pet food aisle.

Surveillance video at a supermarket in a Salt Lake City suburb caught a dog shoplifting, KSL-TV reported Wednesday.

The video showed the dog walking in the front door of Smith's Food & Drug in Murray and heading straight to Aisle 16, the pet food aisle, where it grabbed a bone worth $2.79.

The thief wasn't even perturbed by a face-to-face confrontation with store manager Roger Adamson.

"I looked at him. I said 'Drop it!"' Adamson said. "He looked at me, and I looked at him, and he ran for the door and away he went, right out the front door."

Video
http://www.clickorlando.com/family/18358048/detail.html#video

I saw that, my first thought was I'm surprised they didn't chase him and have him arrested  I wonder where his owner was during this pup shoplifting adventure?
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1004 on: December 26, 2008, 02:24:03 PM »

Just watched the "untraceable"  terrible,gory, gross movie.

What was caseys other movie she like to watch about the child that was kidnapped?
Anyone know?

We must have been watching at the same time. I just finished too. Man, that was a sick movie! I believe the other one was Jumper. 
Is that the movie with the duct tape on the man's head. Didn't you say you can watch it on youtube?

Yes, I watched the whole thing on Youtube, it was in 10 parts. Which i kinda like cause I can fast forward thru parts I didn't want to see. There was one part in there that the man being killed (FBI agent) had duct tape wrapped around his mouth, going around his head several times, so he could see but not talk. 
Will it make me sick? Is it gory? Blood and splatter or do you just know what happens and don't see the gore?

No, you can watch it. I don't watch gore at all, I can't stand it and have to turn away or walk out. So I know exactly what you are talking about. Actually the parts I sped through were of the kitten in the very beginning. That just rips my heart out. They didn't really show much but still I can't handle ANY ANIMAL ABUSE whatsoever!
There were some gross parts, but it's not a Chainsaw Massacre type blood and gore movie. More of a suspense thriller.   
Kitten? I think I will pass on this movie. Thanks for the info. I can't stand animal abuse either, so I guess I won't be watching.
The kitten part is at the very beginning so you can skip that part if you want to see the rest of the movie.  I looked away for that part of the movie. This movie is about a really sick person.....sort of like Casey.
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1005 on: December 26, 2008, 02:24:29 PM »

Happy Holidays to All!

I've been catching up and saw this article on Casey. Maybe you've seen it already but it is very interesting information. Taken from http://www.wftv.com/news/18343056/detail.html#-

WAS CASEY ANTHONY'S MYSTERY BABYSITTER INSPIRED BY TV SHOW?

Channel 9 has learned that investigators are looking at whether a popular TV show may have provided Casey Anthony with the inspiration she needed to create a story about Caylee’s disappearance.

Computer records given to Eyewitness News showed Casey did a Google search for "One Tree Hill's” 100th episode, right before Caylee disappeared.

That episode just happens to be about a nanny kidnapping a child.

Legal analyst Bill Sheaffer believes this could be a critical piece of evidence the state will use in this case against Casey.

“The story of the plot line is so similar and that is the story she originally came out (with). And it’s the story she continues and continues to stick with,” said Sheaffer.

In March, three months before Caylee disappeared, Casey’s computer records show she was researching how to make chloroform, household weapons, and neck breaking.

In between those searches Casey was looking up the 100th episode of “One Tree Hill.”

“It goes to serve two issues: one premeditation for the death of the child and two, it serves as a basis for this incredible story that the imaginary babysitter kidnapped and killed the child,” said Sheaffer.

Casey told investigators the nanny, Zenaida Gonzales, kidnapped Caylee. Detectives said they will definitely look into the information and this will most likely help in the case against Casey.

Seems like the evidence is stacking up nicely against Casey. I'm sure George or Cindy is a huge fan of One Tree Hill. NOT!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1006 on: December 26, 2008, 02:27:03 PM »

I'm glad that Rev. Grund has been contacted about the Huffington Post.  I think he has really handled the A family in a Christian manner.  I'm happy to hear that he will take legal action if they don't apologize for their slander.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1007 on: December 26, 2008, 02:27:33 PM »

What was caseys other movie she like to watch about the child that was kidnapped?
Anyone know?

We must have been watching at the same time. I just finished too. Man, that was a sick movie! I believe the other one was Jumper. 
Is that the movie with the duct tape on the man's head. Didn't you say you can watch it on youtube?

Yes, I watched the whole thing on Youtube, it was in 10 parts. Which i kinda like cause I can fast forward thru parts I didn't want to see. There was one part in there that the man being killed (FBI agent) had duct tape wrapped around his mouth, going around his head several times, so he could see but not talk. 
Will it make me sick? Is it gory? Blood and splatter or do you just know what happens and don't see the gore?

No, you can watch it. I don't watch gore at all, I can't stand it and have to turn away or walk out. So I know exactly what you are talking about. Actually the parts I sped through were of the kitten in the very beginning. That just rips my heart out. They didn't really show much but still I can't handle ANY ANIMAL ABUSE whatsoever!
There were some gross parts, but it's not a Chainsaw Massacre type blood and gore movie. More of a suspense thriller.   
Kitten? I think I will pass on this movie. Thanks for the info. I can't stand animal abuse either, so I guess I won't be watching.
The kitten part is at the very beginning so you can skip that part if you want to see the rest of the movie.  I looked away for that part of the movie. This movie is about a really sick person.....sort of like Casey.
Thanks Pebbles, my computer for some reason won't let me look at the youtube videos. I can't figure out why though. I may go rent it later today. Is it worth the money to rent it? TIA

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1008 on: December 26, 2008, 02:32:34 PM »

I am happy to read Richard Grund's response. If he can do this without wresting in the mud with Cindy, that would be good. I had my doubts about Jesse and I felt that he assisted her without knowing that some favor for her wasn't what he thought it was. Same for her other friends. Jesse and her other friends were never persons of interest

Since the Ant's are still trying to implicate JG via Michelle Bart and Huffington Post, it appears they are still covering up and obstructing this case. Finding what's left of little Caylee has done nothing to finally make this appalling family do the right thing. That in itself shows me that they are complicit. They are beyond disgusting. Hoping LE puts an end to them and their lying cover up. Charges can't come soon enough!!
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1009 on: December 26, 2008, 02:32:42 PM »

Was listening to the meter readers 911 calls... what do you make out of this "white board"... wonder if that's parts of the crime?
Any discussions on it?

May the 'white board' was a piece of drywall from the A's home?  Cuz LE did cut and remove a section of drywall as evidence. 

If there was a hunk of drywall from the A's house, then somebody else MUST be involved in the disposal of Caylee. I can't, in my wildest imagination, see Casey tearing out part of a wall (to cover blood spatters, or some other evidence of violence) and tossing it with the body. Can you?

No, I can't see Casey doing that, someone else yes, in disposing of evidence.  When drywall was reported to have been taken as evidence, it didn't make sense to me, until it was then said that a white board was found at the scene.  They didn't say the white thing is drywall tho.  Might be.  But yeah, I just can't see Casey as being the one doing something like that.   

When it was reported that LE cut out drywall and carpet from the A's, I was not surprised because for no real good reason, I have thought all along that Casey killed Caylee in the A's home, and it made sense to me that LE would be looking for and finding trace evidence of a crime committed there. When the MR said something about a "white board," I was not thinking of drywall until you mentioned the possibility. That would make sense as to what a "white board" might be. I cannot imagine Casey cutting out a chunk of drywall no matter what sort of evidence it contained; and I sure can't see Casey replacing it so there wasn't a hole where the wall used to be. IF any of that is fact, somebody definitely helped her dispose of poor Caylee.

Yep!  And if there was drywall taken out of the A's garage after the crime, at least one or both of the A's had to have known at some point, perhaps even participated.  What do ya think?

I think that is most likely why the A's are looking for immunity to cover their actions. I can't believe ANYTHING went on in that house after the car and Casey were recovered that Cindy wasn't aware of, but my guess is it was George who would have been doing any physical remodeling IF any was done.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1010 on: December 26, 2008, 02:38:10 PM »

Hi everyone!

Yes, I agree, Kat_Gram. I have had my doubts about Jesse's honesty as well. I read that article yesterday in the Huffington Post and I had to sign up to comment. It was absurd. So I am glad to read Richard Grund's response.

O/T: No rose ... you have nanners.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1011 on: December 26, 2008, 02:40:42 PM »

Since the Ant's are still trying to implicate JG via Michelle Bart and Huffington Post, it appears they are still covering up and obstructing this case. Finding what's left of little Caylee has done nothing to finally make this appalling family do the right thing. That in itself shows me that they are complicit. They are beyond disgusting. Hoping LE puts an end to them and their lying cover up. Charges can't come soon enough!!
If charges do come, will LE alert the media before hand? I want to see the look on Cindy and George's face when they are led out of their house in handcuffs.

If I were the cameraman, I would be all up on their front lawn, just because George couldn't get me with the water hose and Cindy couldn't bang me with her hammer.

Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1012 on: December 26, 2008, 02:41:29 PM »

Anyone know?

Thanks Pebbles, my computer for some reason won't let me look at the youtube videos. I can't figure out why though. I may go rent it later today. Is it worth the money to rent it? TIA
I actually thought it was a very good movie.  I didn't care for the beginning because of the kitten being killed.  It's not a movie with bloody scenes but it does have some gross scenes.  You can always look away for those parts which is what I do. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1013 on: December 26, 2008, 02:43:28 PM »

If charges do come, will LE alert the media before hand? I want to see the look on Cindy and George's face when they are led out of their house in handcuffs.

If I were the cameraman, I would be all up on their front lawn, just because George couldn't get me with the water hose and Cindy couldn't bang me with her hammer.

I just had to do it  LOL

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1014 on: December 26, 2008, 02:43:59 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1015 on: December 26, 2008, 02:44:06 PM »

Anyone know?

I actually thought it was a very good movie.  I didn't care for the beginning because of the kitten being killed.  It's not a movie with bloody scenes but it does have some gross scenes.  You can always look away for those parts which is what I do. 
Thanks, I may go try and find it. I never rent movies. Do they still have Blockbuster stores?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1016 on: December 26, 2008, 02:44:51 PM »

I just had to do it  LOL
  Love it Brandi.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1017 on: December 26, 2008, 02:45:07 PM »

I just had to do it  LOL

Good afternoon Brandi.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
LadyB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1018 on: December 26, 2008, 02:45:47 PM »

Was listening to the meter readers 911 calls... what do you make out of this "white board"... wonder if that's parts of the crime?
Any discussions on it?

May the 'white board' was a piece of drywall from the A's home?  Cuz LE did cut and remove a section of drywall as evidence. 

If there was a hunk of drywall from the A's house, then somebody else MUST be involved in the disposal of Caylee. I can't, in my wildest imagination, see Casey tearing out part of a wall (to cover blood spatters, or some other evidence of violence) and tossing it with the body. Can you?

No, I can't see Casey doing that, someone else yes, in disposing of evidence.  When drywall was reported to have been taken as evidence, it didn't make sense to me, until it was then said that a white board was found at the scene.  They didn't say the white thing is drywall tho.  Might be.  But yeah, I just can't see Casey as being the one doing something like that.   

When it was reported that LE cut out drywall and carpet from the A's, I was not surprised because for no real good reason, I have thought all along that Casey killed Caylee in the A's home, and it made sense to me that LE would be looking for and finding trace evidence of a crime committed there. When the MR said something about a "white board," I was not thinking of drywall until you mentioned the possibility. That would make sense as to what a "white board" might be. I cannot imagine Casey cutting out a chunk of drywall no matter what sort of evidence it contained; and I sure can't see Casey replacing it so there wasn't a hole where the wall used to be. IF any of that is fact, somebody definitely helped her dispose of poor Caylee.

Yep!  And if there was drywall taken out of the A's garage after the crime, at least one or both of the A's had to have known at some point, perhaps even participated.  What do ya think?

I think that is most likely why the A's are looking for immunity to cover their actions. I can't believe ANYTHING went on in that house after the car and Casey were recovered that Cindy wasn't aware of, but my guess is it was George who would have been doing any physical remodeling IF any was done.
Hi all.........Does anyone know if they ever found Caylee's shoes.  Remember the phone call Casee said she got from Caylee, and Caylee talked about her book and her shoes.  Well the book was found with the body, I wonder about the shoes.  Just a thought that they may have found shoes with the body also or maybe at the house.  Just seems strange that Casee mentioned the shoes.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1019 on: December 26, 2008, 02:46:00 PM »

Since they have an attorney, would LE advise him if charges were coming down so that they could turn themselves in? If that happened I'm sure they would be right out on bail money provided by the blood money they have made off exploiting Caylee's death.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.