Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81

<< < (201/397) > >>

joesamas mama:
Does anybody know if there is still a way Casey can plea down the charges? TIA

Kat_Gram:
I am happy to read Richard Grund's response. If he can do this without wresting in the mud with Cindy, that would be good. I had my doubts about Jesse and I felt that he assisted her without knowing that some favor for her wasn't what he thought it was. Same for her other friends. Jesse and her other friends were never persons of interest
or suspects, except in Cindy's warped thinking. 

no rose colored glasses:
Thanks, BooMonkey for posting the email from R Grund. He has shown alot of respect, and something tells me, when he is ready to spill things he knows about the Anthony family it will be quite interesting.  ::MonkeyEek::

no rose colored glasses:
Quote from: Wyks on December 26, 2008, 02:16:59 PM

O/T

In digging thru links looking for something for this case, I found this O/T story.  I guess the poor doggie didn't get what he wanted from Santa.   ::MonkeyHaHa::

--------

Shoplifting Dog Caught On Tape

POSTED: Thursday, December 25, 2008

MURRAY, Utah -- A thief remains at large after pulling off a daring heist in the pet food aisle.

Surveillance video at a supermarket in a Salt Lake City suburb caught a dog shoplifting, KSL-TV reported Wednesday.

The video showed the dog walking in the front door of Smith's Food & Drug in Murray and heading straight to Aisle 16, the pet food aisle, where it grabbed a bone worth $2.79.

The thief wasn't even perturbed by a face-to-face confrontation with store manager Roger Adamson.

"I looked at him. I said 'Drop it!"' Adamson said. "He looked at me, and I looked at him, and he ran for the door and away he went, right out the front door."

Video
http://www.clickorlando.com/family/18358048/detail.html#video

I saw that, my first thought was I'm surprised they didn't chase him and have him arrested  ::MonkeyRoll:: I wonder where his owner was during this pup shoplifting adventure?

Pebbles:
Quote from: joesamas mama on December 26, 2008, 02:00:11 PM

Quote from: BooMonkey on December 26, 2008, 01:57:12 PM

Quote from: joesamas mama on December 26, 2008, 01:53:05 PM

Quote from: BooMonkey on December 26, 2008, 01:50:46 PM

Quote from: joesamas mama on December 26, 2008, 01:45:12 PM

Quote from: BooMonkey on December 26, 2008, 01:39:11 PM

Quote from: pharlap on December 26, 2008, 01:29:53 PM

Just watched the "untraceable"  terrible,gory, gross movie.

What was caseys other movie she like to watch about the child that was kidnapped?
Anyone know?

We must have been watching at the same time. I just finished too. Man, that was a sick movie! I believe the other one was Jumper.  ::MonkeyEek::

Is that the movie with the duct tape on the man's head. Didn't you say you can watch it on youtube?

Yes, I watched the whole thing on Youtube, it was in 10 parts. Which i kinda like cause I can fast forward thru parts I didn't want to see. There was one part in there that the man being killed (FBI agent) had duct tape wrapped around his mouth, going around his head several times, so he could see but not talk.  ::MonkeyShocked::

Will it make me sick? Is it gory? Blood and splatter or do you just know what happens and don't see the gore?

No, you can watch it. I don't watch gore at all, I can't stand it and have to turn away or walk out. So I know exactly what you are talking about. Actually the parts I sped through were of the kitten in the very beginning. That just rips my heart out. They didn't really show much but still I can't handle ANY ANIMAL ABUSE whatsoever!
There were some gross parts, but it's not a Chainsaw Massacre type blood and gore movie. More of a suspense thriller.   ::MonkeyEek::

Kitten? I think I will pass on this movie. Thanks for the info. I can't stand animal abuse either, so I guess I won't be watching.

The kitten part is at the very beginning so you can skip that part if you want to see the rest of the movie.  I looked away for that part of the movie. This movie is about a really sick person.....sort of like Casey.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page