Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81

<< < (203/397) > >>

Brandi:
Quote from: Kat_Gram on December 26, 2008, 02:17:42 PM

I am happy to read Richard Grund's response. If he can do this without wresting in the mud with Cindy, that would be good. I had my doubts about Jesse and I felt that he assisted her without knowing that some favor for her wasn't what he thought it was. Same for her other friends. Jesse and her other friends were never persons of interest
or suspects, except in Cindy's warped thinking. 

Hi everyone!

Yes, I agree, Kat_Gram. I have had my doubts about Jesse's honesty as well. I read that article yesterday in the Huffington Post and I had to sign up to comment. It was absurd. So I am glad to read Richard Grund's response.

O/T: No rose ... you have nanners.

joesamas mama:
Quote from: N2WISHN on December 26, 2008, 02:32:34 PM

I am happy to read Richard Grund's response. If he can do this without wresting in the mud with Cindy, that would be good. I had my doubts about Jesse and I felt that he assisted her without knowing that some favor for her wasn't what he thought it was. Same for her other friends. Jesse and her other friends were never persons of interest

Since the Ant's are still trying to implicate JG via Michelle Bart and Huffington Post, it appears they are still covering up and obstructing this case. Finding what's left of little Caylee has done nothing to finally make this appalling family do the right thing. That in itself shows me that they are complicit. They are beyond disgusting. Hoping LE puts an end to them and their lying cover up. Charges can't come soon enough!!

If charges do come, will LE alert the media before hand? I want to see the look on Cindy and George's face when they are led out of their house in handcuffs.

If I were the cameraman, I would be all up on their front lawn, just because George couldn't get me with the water hose and Cindy couldn't bang me with her hammer.

Pebbles:
Quote from: joesamas mama on December 26, 2008, 02:27:33 PM

Quote from: Pebbles on December 26, 2008, 02:24:03 PM

Quote from: joesamas mama on December 26, 2008, 02:00:11 PM

Quote from: BooMonkey on December 26, 2008, 01:57:12 PM

Quote from: joesamas mama on December 26, 2008, 01:53:05 PM

Quote from: BooMonkey on December 26, 2008, 01:50:46 PM

Quote from: joesamas mama on December 26, 2008, 01:45:12 PM

Quote from: BooMonkey on December 26, 2008, 01:39:11 PM

Quote from: pharlap on December 26, 2008, 01:29:53 PM

Just watched the "untraceable"  terrible,gory, gross movie.

What was caseys other movie she like to watch about the child that was kidnapped?
Anyone know?

We must have been watching at the same time. I just finished too. Man, that was a sick movie! I believe the other one was Jumper.  ::MonkeyEek::

Is that the movie with the duct tape on the man's head. Didn't you say you can watch it on youtube?

Yes, I watched the whole thing on Youtube, it was in 10 parts. Which i kinda like cause I can fast forward thru parts I didn't want to see. There was one part in there that the man being killed (FBI agent) had duct tape wrapped around his mouth, going around his head several times, so he could see but not talk.  ::MonkeyShocked::

Will it make me sick? Is it gory? Blood and splatter or do you just know what happens and don't see the gore?

No, you can watch it. I don't watch gore at all, I can't stand it and have to turn away or walk out. So I know exactly what you are talking about. Actually the parts I sped through were of the kitten in the very beginning. That just rips my heart out. They didn't really show much but still I can't handle ANY ANIMAL ABUSE whatsoever!
There were some gross parts, but it's not a Chainsaw Massacre type blood and gore movie. More of a suspense thriller.   ::MonkeyEek::

Kitten? I think I will pass on this movie. Thanks for the info. I can't stand animal abuse either, so I guess I won't be watching.

The kitten part is at the very beginning so you can skip that part if you want to see the rest of the movie.  I looked away for that part of the movie. This movie is about a really sick person.....sort of like Casey.

Thanks Pebbles, my computer for some reason won't let me look at the youtube videos. I can't figure out why though. I may go rent it later today. Is it worth the money to rent it? TIA

I actually thought it was a very good movie.  I didn't care for the beginning because of the kitten being killed.  It's not a movie with bloody scenes but it does have some gross scenes.  You can always look away for those parts which is what I do. 

Brandi:
Quote from: joesamas mama on December 26, 2008, 02:40:42 PM

Since the Ant's are still trying to implicate JG via Michelle Bart and Huffington Post, it appears they are still covering up and obstructing this case. Finding what's left of little Caylee has done nothing to finally make this appalling family do the right thing. That in itself shows me that they are complicit. They are beyond disgusting. Hoping LE puts an end to them and their lying cover up. Charges can't come soon enough!!

If charges do come, will LE alert the media before hand? I want to see the look on Cindy and George's face when they are led out of their house in handcuffs.

If I were the cameraman, I would be all up on their front lawn, just because George couldn't get me with the water hose and Cindy couldn't bang me with her hammer.

I just had to do it  LOL

trimmonthelake:
Quote from: joesamas mama on December 26, 2008, 02:40:42 PM

::MonkeyDance::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page