April 23, 2024, 09:48:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340622 times)
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1040 on: December 26, 2008, 03:09:08 PM »

Was listening to the meter readers 911 calls... what do you make out of this "white board"... wonder if that's parts of the crime?
Any discussions on it?

May the 'white board' was a piece of drywall from the A's home?  Cuz LE did cut and remove a section of drywall as evidence. 

If there was a hunk of drywall from the A's house, then somebody else MUST be involved in the disposal of Caylee. I can't, in my wildest imagination, see Casey tearing out part of a wall (to cover blood spatters, or some other evidence of violence) and tossing it with the body. Can you?

No, I can't see Casey doing that, someone else yes, in disposing of evidence.  When drywall was reported to have been taken as evidence, it didn't make sense to me, until it was then said that a white board was found at the scene.  They didn't say the white thing is drywall tho.  Might be.  But yeah, I just can't see Casey as being the one doing something like that.   

When it was reported that LE cut out drywall and carpet from the A's, I was not surprised because for no real good reason, I have thought all along that Casey killed Caylee in the A's home, and it made sense to me that LE would be looking for and finding trace evidence of a crime committed there. When the MR said something about a "white board," I was not thinking of drywall until you mentioned the possibility. That would make sense as to what a "white board" might be. I cannot imagine Casey cutting out a chunk of drywall no matter what sort of evidence it contained; and I sure can't see Casey replacing it so there wasn't a hole where the wall used to be. IF any of that is fact, somebody definitely helped her dispose of poor Caylee.

Yep!  And if there was drywall taken out of the A's garage after the crime, at least one or both of the A's had to have known at some point, perhaps even participated.  What do ya think?

I think that is most likely why the A's are looking for immunity to cover their actions. I can't believe ANYTHING went on in that house after the car and Casey were recovered that Cindy wasn't aware of, but my guess is it was George who would have been doing any physical remodeling IF any was done.
Hi all.........Does anyone know if they ever found Caylee's shoes.  Remember the phone call Casee said she got from Caylee, and Caylee talked about her book and her shoes.  Well the book was found with the body, I wonder about the shoes.  Just a thought that they may have found shoes with the body also or maybe at the house.  Just seems strange that Casee mentioned the shoes.

What book was found ??  I missed that ...
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1041 on: December 26, 2008, 03:09:48 PM »

I am happy to read Richard Grund's response. If he can do this without wresting in the mud with Cindy, that would be good. I had my doubts about Jesse and I felt that he assisted her without knowing that some favor for her wasn't what he thought it was. Same for her other friends. Jesse and her other friends were never persons of interest
or suspects, except in Cindy's warped thinking. 

Since the Ant's are still trying to implicate JG via Michelle Bart and Huffington Post, it appears they are still covering up and obstructing this case. Finding what's left of little Caylee has done nothing to finally make this appalling family do the right thing. That in itself shows me that they are complicit. They are beyond disgusting. Hoping LE puts an end to them and their lying cover up. Charges can't come soon enough!!
Yes I agree with your post. I think that Michelle Bart stated in public that she was stepping down as the PR person, but is really working behind the scenes to help the A's. The A lawyer may have shut them up for now, but they still have people helping them. All my opinion only...and I've been wrong before.

It sure sounds that way to me!! Interesting to note, I didn't see a credit on the author of that article. Was it intentionally left off? Bart has written several other updates and had her name on them. It looks very sneaky to me.
I tried to find info on the site about the author of that article and couldn't find anything. Yes it does look sneaky to me too.

Here's a link to some of her articles......

http://labs.daylife.com/journalist/michelle_bart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1042 on: December 26, 2008, 03:09:53 PM »

Hi Brandi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color][/size]

Hey sparky!!

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1043 on: December 26, 2008, 03:10:47 PM »

Was listening to the meter readers 911 calls... what do you make out of this "white board"... wonder if that's parts of the crime?
Any discussions on it?

May the 'white board' was a piece of drywall from the A's home?  Cuz LE did cut and remove a section of drywall as evidence. 

If there was a hunk of drywall from the A's house, then somebody else MUST be involved in the disposal of Caylee. I can't, in my wildest imagination, see Casey tearing out part of a wall (to cover blood spatters, or some other evidence of violence) and tossing it with the body. Can you?
Tearing out a piece of drywall, to me, means they found blood splatter. Maybe Caylee didn't die as peaceful as being gently put to sleep. Maybe KC was more violent than we thought. 

I was also wondering if it was blood spatter.  This can also happen in strangulation 

gosh...can you imagine the gapping hole (missing sheetrock) that CA and GA has to walk past in their house, wondering what happened and if KC killed Caylee there.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1044 on: December 26, 2008, 03:10:53 PM »

At least one of the Anthony's,and or all of them are accessories after the fact.Just my opinion..These people are a disgrace to missing people everywhere and should not represent any respectable missing person's organization.STICK TO KIDFINDERS...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1045 on: December 26, 2008, 03:13:55 PM »

I am happy to read Richard Grund's response. If he can do this without wresting in the mud with Cindy, that would be good. I had my doubts about Jesse and I felt that he assisted her without knowing that some favor for her wasn't what he thought it was. Same for her other friends. Jesse and her other friends were never persons of interest
or suspects, except in Cindy's warped thinking. 

Since the Ant's are still trying to implicate JG via Michelle Bart and Huffington Post, it appears they are still covering up and obstructing this case. Finding what's left of little Caylee has done nothing to finally make this appalling family do the right thing. That in itself shows me that they are complicit. They are beyond disgusting. Hoping LE puts an end to them and their lying cover up. Charges can't come soon enough!!
Yes I agree with your post. I think that Michelle Bart stated in public that she was stepping down as the PR person, but is really working behind the scenes to help the A's. The A lawyer may have shut them up for now, but they still have people helping them. All my opinion only...and I've been wrong before.

It sure sounds that way to me!! Interesting to note, I didn't see a credit on the author of that article. Was it intentionally left off? Bart has written several other updates and had her name on them. It looks very sneaky to me.
I tried to find info on the site about the author of that article and couldn't find anything. Yes it does look sneaky to me too.

Here's a link to some of her articles......

http://labs.daylife.com/journalist/michelle_bart
Thanks! I'll check them out now.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1046 on: December 26, 2008, 03:14:22 PM »

o/t, Thank-you so much Brandi, I love them.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1047 on: December 26, 2008, 03:14:34 PM »

Any discussions on it?

Tearing out a piece of drywall, to me, means they found blood splatter. Maybe Caylee didn't die as peaceful as being gently put to sleep. Maybe KC was more violent than we thought. 
That's what I thought, they would not randomly take drywall without a purpose. But the problem I'm having is the autopsy didn't show any kind of trauma, at least that is what I thought to be the conclusion.

If KC broke the baby's neck...do you think they could tell?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1048 on: December 26, 2008, 03:15:53 PM »

When I posted about Michelle Bart writing frequently for The Huffing Post I did not say that she wrote the article, Jesse Grund: Caylee Anthony's Killer? I made note that she is a frequent contributor to The Huffington Post.  The article is listed as being written by HuffPost/Various.  I asked about this at The Huffington Post with some other comments and my post was not approved.  So I have just asked again about the authorship.

I think we have to be careful not to start a rumor about Michelle Bart writing this piece unless we can prove it.

Can anyone tell me if you see my post there? By BrandiBB ... should be the last one. Maybe mine was not approved either. It looks different to me than the other comments.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1049 on: December 26, 2008, 03:16:18 PM »

At least one of the Anthony's,and or all of them are accessories after the fact.Just my opinion..These people are a disgrace to missing people everywhere and should not represent any respectable missing person's organization.STICK TO KIDFINDERS...
I totally agree, their behavior has been not only strange, but criminal.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1050 on: December 26, 2008, 03:17:12 PM »

Any discussions on it?

That's what I thought, they would not randomly take drywall without a purpose. But the problem I'm having is the autopsy didn't show any kind of trauma, at least that is what I thought to be the conclusion.

If KC broke the baby's neck...do you think they could tell?

Yes
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1051 on: December 26, 2008, 03:17:39 PM »

Good morning all of you monkeys.

Okay, PLEASE DON'T LAUGH, but I need to ask a stupid question that I have been wondering about since KC's arrests.  What is it that women prisoners do to other women prisoners to make their life hell?  I've read about what men do to other men sexually and that's about all I know when it comes to prison life.

I would get the big red BAN BUTTON if I told you Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1052 on: December 26, 2008, 03:17:40 PM »

o/t, Thank-you so much Brandi, I love them.

Wonderful! 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1053 on: December 26, 2008, 03:18:02 PM »

If those "Have you seen me" posters are still up on their doors that shows you how sick this famil really is.How bout taking them down to start!Are they still up??Anyone..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1054 on: December 26, 2008, 03:18:07 PM »

When I posted about Michelle Bart writing frequently for The Huffing Post I did not say that she wrote the article, Jesse Grund: Caylee Anthony's Killer? I made note that she is a frequent contributor to The Huffington Post.  The article is listed as being written by HuffPost/Various.  I asked about this at The Huffington Post with some other comments and my post was not approved.  So I have just asked again about the authorship.

I think we have to be careful not to start a rumor about Michelle Bart writing this piece unless we can prove it.

Can anyone tell me if you see my post there? By BrandiBB ... should be the last one. Maybe mine was not approved either. It looks different to me than the other comments.

I see your comment, very good, and right to the point.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: December 26, 2008, 03:18:25 PM »

Reply    Favorite    Flag as abusive Posted 12:44 PM on 12/22/2008
- + Brandibb See Profile I'm a Fan of Brandibb I'm a fan of this user permalink
A headline announces what the story will substantiate.

The only statement in this article that refers to the headline is this dubious sentence: "Another possible culprit, however, is Casey's ex-fiance Jesse Grund."

You do not support this with any argument whatsoever!

This piece is just drivel. This is not just poor writing, but destructive and absurd. I expect better from this organization

It's there!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1056 on: December 26, 2008, 03:19:08 PM »

If those "Have you seen me" posters are still up on their doors that shows you how sick this famil really is.How bout taking them down to start!Are they still up??Anyone..
I saw them up during the last search of their house, but I don't know if they still are.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1057 on: December 26, 2008, 03:19:19 PM »

+ Brandibb See Profile I'm a Fan of Brandibb I'm a fan of this user permalink
A headline announces what the story will substantiate.

The only statement in this article that refers to the headline is this dubious sentence: "Another possible culprit, however, is Casey's ex-fiance Jesse Grund."

You do not support this with any argument whatsoever!

This piece is just drivel. This is not just poor writing, but destructive and absurd. I expect better from this organization.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: December 26, 2008, 03:20:29 PM »

I see your comment, very good, and right to the point.

I read it as well.That article is absurd..Great post BrandiBB!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1059 on: December 26, 2008, 03:20:55 PM »

Thanks for letting me know my comment got published. I didn't realize they had to be "approved." And mine is indented unlike the others, so I wasn't sure if only i could see it or not. LOL

Thanks for all your answers!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.