April 24, 2024, 01:54:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340691 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: December 26, 2008, 03:21:03 PM »

When I posted about Michelle Bart writing frequently for The Huffing Post I did not say that she wrote the article, Jesse Grund: Caylee Anthony's Killer? I made note that she is a frequent contributor to The Huffington Post.  The article is listed as being written by HuffPost/Various.  I asked about this at The Huffington Post with some other comments and my post was not approved.  So I have just asked again about the authorship.

I think we have to be careful not to start a rumor about Michelle Bart writing this piece unless we can prove it.

Can anyone tell me if you see my post there? By BrandiBB ... should be the last one. Maybe mine was not approved either. It looks different to me than the other comments.

Did they ban you?  Anyway your post is there so don't know why you can't there.  My second post asking for the author is there, guess they didn't like the word "disgusting" in my first post.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1061 on: December 26, 2008, 03:23:43 PM »

Good morning all of you monkeys.

Okay, PLEASE DON'T LAUGH, but I need to ask a stupid question that I have been wondering about since KC's arrests.  What is it that women prisoners do to other women prisoners to make their life hell?  I've read about what men do to other men sexually and that's about all I know when it comes to prison life.

I would get the big red BAN BUTTON if I told you Wink

That is a word we dare not speak. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: December 26, 2008, 03:25:41 PM »

Thanks for letting me know my comment got published. I didn't realize they had to be "approved." And mine is indented unlike the others, so I wasn't sure if only i could see it or not. LOL

Thanks for all your answers!

LOL you replied to the poster above you instead of posting a comment, that's why you are indented.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1063 on: December 26, 2008, 03:25:43 PM »

When I posted about Michelle Bart writing frequently for The Huffing Post I did not say that she wrote the article, Jesse Grund: Caylee Anthony's Killer? I made note that she is a frequent contributor to The Huffington Post.  The article is listed as being written by HuffPost/Various.  I asked about this at The Huffington Post with some other comments and my post was not approved.  So I have just asked again about the authorship.

I think we have to be careful not to start a rumor about Michelle Bart writing this piece unless we can prove it.

Can anyone tell me if you see my post there? By BrandiBB ... should be the last one. Maybe mine was not approved either. It looks different to me than the other comments.

It's there Brandi. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1064 on: December 26, 2008, 03:26:23 PM »

Was listening to the meter readers 911 calls... what do you make out of this "white board"... wonder if that's parts of the crime?
Any discussions on it?

May the 'white board' was a piece of drywall from the A's home?  Cuz LE did cut and remove a section of drywall as evidence. 

If there was a hunk of drywall from the A's house, then somebody else MUST be involved in the disposal of Caylee. I can't, in my wildest imagination, see Casey tearing out part of a wall (to cover blood spatters, or some other evidence of violence) and tossing it with the body. Can you?

No, I can't see Casey doing that, someone else yes, in disposing of evidence.  When drywall was reported to have been taken as evidence, it didn't make sense to me, until it was then said that a white board was found at the scene.  They didn't say the white thing is drywall tho.  Might be.  But yeah, I just can't see Casey as being the one doing something like that.   

When it was reported that LE cut out drywall and carpet from the A's, I was not surprised because for no real good reason, I have thought all along that Casey killed Caylee in the A's home, and it made sense to me that LE would be looking for and finding trace evidence of a crime committed there. When the MR said something about a "white board," I was not thinking of drywall until you mentioned the possibility. That would make sense as to what a "white board" might be. I cannot imagine Casey cutting out a chunk of drywall no matter what sort of evidence it contained; and I sure can't see Casey replacing it so there wasn't a hole where the wall used to be. IF any of that is fact, somebody definitely helped her dispose of poor Caylee.

White board...could mean anything... what else could be considered a white board???  Trim/molding?  Maybe used to hang Caylee?
With the searches on neck breaking...maybe that was CA.  After all with their big fight...CA went right for the neck to strangle KC... that's not the norm.. the norm is to smack..(at least for me..lol)
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1065 on: December 26, 2008, 03:26:38 PM »

Okay, PLEASE DON'T LAUGH, but I need to ask a stupid question that I have been wondering about since KC's arrests.  What is it that women prisoners do to other women prisoners to make their life hell?  I've read about what men do to other men sexually and that's about all I know when it comes to prison life.

Woman taunt the other woman they do not like. if they get the chance to push you, they do. But since KC is in PC *haha it rhymes* they wont get any where near her..But im sure she has heard them yell for her! its nothing like the mens side.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: December 26, 2008, 03:26:47 PM »

Thanks for letting me know my comment got published. I didn't realize they had to be "approved." And mine is indented unlike the others, so I wasn't sure if only i could see it or not. LOL

LOL you replied to the poster above you instead of posting a comment, that's why you are indented.

Well! That makes sense. LOL

I am new to forum posting and comment posting. rofl

Silly me!

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1067 on: December 26, 2008, 03:27:56 PM »

Was listening to the meter readers 911 calls... what do you make out of this "white board"... wonder if that's parts of the crime?
Any discussions on it?

May the 'white board' was a piece of drywall from the A's home?  Cuz LE did cut and remove a section of drywall as evidence. 

If there was a hunk of drywall from the A's house, then somebody else MUST be involved in the disposal of Caylee. I can't, in my wildest imagination, see Casey tearing out part of a wall (to cover blood spatters, or some other evidence of violence) and tossing it with the body. Can you?

No, I can't see Casey doing that, someone else yes, in disposing of evidence.  When drywall was reported to have been taken as evidence, it didn't make sense to me, until it was then said that a white board was found at the scene.  They didn't say the white thing is drywall tho.  Might be.  But yeah, I just can't see Casey as being the one doing something like that.   

Do you guys remember if Caylee's baby furniture was wood/oak or White?
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1068 on: December 26, 2008, 03:30:38 PM »

Women taunt the other women they do not like. if they get the chance to push you, they do. But since KC is in PC *haha it rhymes* they wont get any where near her..But im sure she has heard them yell for her! its nothing like the mens side.
Self edit

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1069 on: December 26, 2008, 03:31:42 PM »

I don't know about luminol detecting blood spatters under paint, but I did see a TV show where investigators used luminol to detect blood in Lizzie Borden's house more than 100 years after the murders took place.

eeww...that's creepy.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1070 on: December 26, 2008, 03:34:20 PM »

Well! That makes sense. LOL

I am new to forum posting and comment posting. rofl

Silly me!
That's ok, I clueless on mIRC
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1071 on: December 26, 2008, 03:41:22 PM »

Any discussions on it?

When it was reported that LE cut out drywall and carpet from the A's, I was not surprised because for no real good reason, I have thought all along that Casey killed Caylee in the A's home, and it made sense to me that LE would be looking for and finding trace evidence of a crime committed there. When the MR said something about a "white board," I was not thinking of drywall until you mentioned the possibility. That would make sense as to what a "white board" might be. I cannot imagine Casey cutting out a chunk of drywall no matter what sort of evidence it contained; and I sure can't see Casey replacing it so there wasn't a hole where the wall used to be. IF any of that is fact, somebody definitely helped her dispose of poor Caylee.

Yep!  And if there was drywall taken out of the A's garage after the crime, at least one or both of the A's had to have known at some point, perhaps even participated.  What do ya think?

I think that is most likely why the A's are looking for immunity to cover their actions. I can't believe ANYTHING went on in that house after the car and Casey were recovered that Cindy wasn't aware of, but my guess is it was George who would have been doing any physical remodeling IF any was done.
Hi all.........Does anyone know if they ever found Caylee's shoes.  Remember the phone call Casee said she got from Caylee, and Caylee talked about her book and her shoes.  Well the book was found with the body, I wonder about the shoes.  Just a thought that they may have found shoes with the body also or maybe at the house.  Just seems strange that Casee mentioned the shoes.

Oh MY God...they found a book with the body?  Are you kidding me..
I am so sad.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1072 on: December 26, 2008, 03:45:21 PM »

I too will feel justice will be served if KC receives lwop and spends the rest of her life as an inmate. KC will be tortured by the sameness and routine of everyday prison life. She will be told when to get up in the morning, when to eat, when to go to work, when to sleep, when she can recreate or watch tv, totally controlled and monitored. However, she will make it her home. She will decorate her cell or cubicle with odds and ends of state approved items, nothing special, except to those incarcerated. If she is good she can earn monthly trips to the inmate beauty shop, make phone calls, receive visits, and as long as there is money on her books, she can make commissary and spend up to the approved amounts each week. As we know, she will most likely have plenty of money in her trust fund to buy commisary items. This will make KC very attractive to the indigent inmates and they will compete to be "friends" with her or offer their protection for various commissary items. The icing on the cake would be to seduce some weak male correctional officers as Susan Smith did. It is disgusting that life will continue for her, but I will find comfort in the fact that her life will forever be lived behind bars never to see freedom again.
I didnt know susan samith seduce a officer.  How could any man be with her after she drowned her children-he couldnt find some one else--the place is full of women
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1073 on: December 26, 2008, 03:45:39 PM »

Any discussions on it?

Hi Wyks!
HMMM maybe...kinda funny the meter reader says something about a white bag too, huh~~

OoO , i havent had a chance to hear the meter readers calls, my comps too slow, whats this about a white board?

Not sure if someone answered..I'm a few pages behind..
But the meter reader calls into 911 and tells them there is a something suspicious in the woods, by a fallen tree, that has a white board across it and a white bag under it.
LadyB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1074 on: December 26, 2008, 03:48:17 PM »

Any discussions on it?

Yep!  And if there was drywall taken out of the A's garage after the crime, at least one or both of the A's had to have known at some point, perhaps even participated.  What do ya think?

I think that is most likely why the A's are looking for immunity to cover their actions. I can't believe ANYTHING went on in that house after the car and Casey were recovered that Cindy wasn't aware of, but my guess is it was George who would have been doing any physical remodeling IF any was done.
Hi all.........Does anyone know if they ever found Caylee's shoes.  Remember the phone call Casee said she got from Caylee, and Caylee talked about her book and her shoes.  Well the book was found with the body, I wonder about the shoes.  Just a thought that they may have found shoes with the body also or maybe at the house.  Just seems strange that Casee mentioned the shoes.

What book was found ??  I missed that ...
Caylees little story that she was reading at the nursing home on Fathers Day.  The picture of it is thread 78, page 9, best I can recall.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1075 on: December 26, 2008, 03:48:25 PM »

Any discussions on it?

Tearing out a piece of drywall, to me, means they found blood splatter. Maybe Caylee didn't die as peaceful as being gently put to sleep. Maybe KC was more violent than we thought. 
That's what I thought, they would not randomly take drywall without a purpose. But the problem I'm having is the autopsy didn't show any kind of trauma, at least that is what I thought to be the conclusion.

But there my have been blood on the clothing or material or book found at the scene. That would send them into the house with those special UV lights, they would pick up ANY type of blood there, even if it has been cleaned off.

I know that the lights will pick up where blood once was even if it has been washed away, but what if there was only an occasional drop or mist on a far away object (far away as in across the room from where the death occurred) if the blood had been cleaned AND painted over. Then what? Would the light detect it under a coat of fresh paint? Just curious.

Am wondering if Casey slit her throat in the bathtub or something like that as I remember they took drain pipes in one recent search supposedly. That would also explain why there was no trauma to the body as in broken bones. Sorry if that's too graphic, just my thoughts on manner of death.
  PLEASE DONT EVEN GO THERE--Its bad enough thinking she put her in a trunk of a car and over dosed her-
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1076 on: December 26, 2008, 03:48:26 PM »

Any discussions on it?

Oh MY God...they found a book with the body?  Are you kidding me..
I am so sad.

What book did they find?
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: December 26, 2008, 03:49:54 PM »

I too will feel justice will be served if KC receives lwop and spends the rest of her life as an inmate. KC will be tortured by the sameness and routine of everyday prison life. She will be told when to get up in the morning, when to eat, when to go to work, when to sleep, when she can recreate or watch tv, totally controlled and monitored. However, she will make it her home. She will decorate her cell or cubicle with odds and ends of state approved items, nothing special, except to those incarcerated. If she is good she can earn monthly trips to the inmate beauty shop, make phone calls, receive visits, and as long as there is money on her books, she can make commissary and spend up to the approved amounts each week. As we know, she will most likely have plenty of money in her trust fund to buy commisary items. This will make KC very attractive to the indigent inmates and they will compete to be "friends" with her or offer their protection for various commissary items. The icing on the cake would be to seduce some weak male correctional officers as Susan Smith did. It is disgusting that life will continue for her, but I will find comfort in the fact that her life will forever be lived behind bars never to see freedom again.
I didnt know susan samith seduce a officer.  How could any man be with her after she drowned her children-he couldnt find some one else--the place is full of women

Not just one, two!!!

Since her incarceration at South Carolina's Leath Correctional Institution, two guards have been punished for having sex with Smith. Her sexual activity in prison was discovered after she developed a sexual transmitted disease.

http://crime.about.com/od/murder/a/susan_smith_3.htm
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: December 26, 2008, 03:51:40 PM »

A wish of peace for the A's and a bit of kudos for using the media

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/opinion/letters/orl-myword26zellers08dec26,0,3489896.story

Im sorry that he lost his sister tho.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: December 26, 2008, 03:57:10 PM »

In this case the mother does not know the Nannys last name.

http://www.bloggernews.net/119158
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.