March 28, 2024, 02:08:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 337867 times)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1080 on: December 26, 2008, 03:57:18 PM »

Was listening to the meter readers 911 calls... what do you make out of this "white board"... wonder if that's parts of the crime?
Any discussions on it?

May the 'white board' was a piece of drywall from the A's home?  Cuz LE did cut and remove a section of drywall as evidence. 

Hi Wyks!
HMMM maybe...kinda funny the meter reader says something about a white bag too, huh~~
[/quote  I am 100% sure KC did this--but I still dont get why the meter reader guy alled about a white board and bag-there must have been all kinks do junk out there. Glad we found poor Caylee-but this meter reader story is a little nuts-but than againe why shouldnt it be in this case
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1081 on: December 26, 2008, 04:00:13 PM »

In this case the mother does not know the Nannys last name.

http://www.bloggernews.net/119158

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/southflorida/story/826570.html
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1082 on: December 26, 2008, 04:02:00 PM »

Remember in Caseys statement she mentioned that the phone conversation she had with Caylee was about the book she was reading. Casey was probably setting up her alibi and story about Zanny.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1083 on: December 26, 2008, 04:03:04 PM »

Since the woman made the whole story up, I wonder who the baby in the pic is?
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1084 on: December 26, 2008, 04:03:43 PM »

At least one of the Anthony's,and or all of them are accessories after the fact.Just my opinion..These people are a disgrace to missing people everywhere and should not represent any respectable missing person's organization.STICK TO KIDFINDERS...
I totally agree, their behavior has been not only strange, but criminal.

If those "Have you seen me" posters are still up on their doors that shows you how sick this famil really is.How bout taking them down to start!Are they still up??Anyone..
I saw them up during the last search of their house, but I don't know if they still are.

Lord have mercy...they better have taken them down... For gosh sake...that prokes people.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1085 on: December 26, 2008, 04:03:43 PM »

Some of these women are too dumb to realize that their stories will be checked out. They just think that someone (men) will believe them and move on without question. It's a mental disorder.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1086 on: December 26, 2008, 04:04:37 PM »

I too will feel justice will be served if KC receives lwop and spends the rest of her life as an inmate. KC will be tortured by the sameness and routine of everyday prison life. She will be told when to get up in the morning, when to eat, when to go to work, when to sleep, when she can recreate or watch tv, totally controlled and monitored. However, she will make it her home. She will decorate her cell or cubicle with odds and ends of state approved items, nothing special, except to those incarcerated. If she is good she can earn monthly trips to the inmate beauty shop, make phone calls, receive visits, and as long as there is money on her books, she can make commissary and spend up to the approved amounts each week. As we know, she will most likely have plenty of money in her trust fund to buy commisary items. This will make KC very attractive to the indigent inmates and they will compete to be "friends" with her or offer their protection for various commissary items. The icing on the cake would be to seduce some weak male correctional officers as Susan Smith did. It is disgusting that life will continue for her, but I will find comfort in the fact that her life will forever be lived behind bars never to see freedom again.
I didnt know susan samith seduce a officer.  How could any man be with her after she drowned her children-he couldnt find some one else--the place is full of women

Not just one, two!!!

Since her incarceration at South Carolina's Leath Correctional Institution, two guards have been punished for having sex with Smith. Her sexual activity in prison was discovered after she developed a sexual transmitted disease.

http://crime.about.com/od/murder/a/susan_smith_3.htm
  thanks for the reply-I cant belelive it
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1087 on: December 26, 2008, 04:05:01 PM »

At least one of the Anthony's,and or all of them are accessories after the fact.Just my opinion..These people are a disgrace to missing people everywhere and should not represent any respectable missing person's organization.STICK TO KIDFINDERS...
I totally agree, their behavior has been not only strange, but criminal.

Amen  --- couldn't agree more
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1088 on: December 26, 2008, 04:05:32 PM »

Remember in Caseys statement she mentioned that the phone conversation she had with Caylee was about the book she was reading. Casey was probably setting up her alibi and story about Zanny.
Yes, I remember thinking Caylee is talking about a book, she would have been upset and would have been wondering where her mom was, not talking about a book and acting like everything was okay.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1089 on: December 26, 2008, 04:06:43 PM »

Im confused now,is this not the couples baby?
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1090 on: December 26, 2008, 04:09:02 PM »

Was listening to the meter readers 911 calls... what do you make out of this "white board"... wonder if that's parts of the crime?
Any discussions on it?

May the 'white board' was a piece of drywall from the A's home?  Cuz LE did cut and remove a section of drywall as evidence. 

If there was a hunk of drywall from the A's house, then somebody else MUST be involved in the disposal of Caylee. I can't, in my wildest imagination, see Casey tearing out part of a wall (to cover blood spatters, or some other evidence of violence) and tossing it with the body. Can you?

No, I can't see Casey doing that, someone else yes, in disposing of evidence.  When drywall was reported to have been taken as evidence, it didn't make sense to me, until it was then said that a white board was found at the scene.  They didn't say the white thing is drywall tho.  Might be.  But yeah, I just can't see Casey as being the one doing something like that.   

When it was reported that LE cut out drywall and carpet from the A's, I was not surprised because for no real good reason, I have thought all along that Casey killed Caylee in the A's home, and it made sense to me that LE would be looking for and finding trace evidence of a crime committed there. When the MR said something about a "white board," I was not thinking of drywall until you mentioned the possibility. That would make sense as to what a "white board" might be. I cannot imagine Casey cutting out a chunk of drywall no matter what sort of evidence it contained; and I sure can't see Casey replacing it so there wasn't a hole where the wall used to be. IF any of that is fact, somebody definitely helped her dispose of poor Caylee.

Yep!  And if there was drywall taken out of the A's garage after the crime, at least one or both of the A's had to have known at some point, perhaps even participated.  What do ya think?

I think that is most likely why the A's are looking for immunity to cover their actions. I can't believe ANYTHING went on in that house after the car and Casey were recovered that Cindy wasn't aware of, but my guess is it was George who would have been doing any physical remodeling IF any was done.
Hi all.........Does anyone know if they ever found Caylee's shoes.  Remember the phone call Casee said she got from Caylee, and Caylee talked about her book and her shoes.  Well the book was found with the body, I wonder about the shoes.  Just a thought that they may have found shoes with the body also or maybe at the house.  Just seems strange that Casee mentioned the shoes.

Oh MY God...they found a book with the body?  Are you kidding me..
I am so sad.

What book did they find?

One of the other monkeys just said the book from the nursing home.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1091 on: December 26, 2008, 04:09:18 PM »

No, there was no baby. She didn't want to tell the baby daddy she had a miscarriage so she let him think she had a baby, then when he wanted to see said baby, baby got kidnapped. At least that is how I read it.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1092 on: December 26, 2008, 04:09:24 PM »

LE said it was a pic she got off the internet.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1093 on: December 26, 2008, 04:11:23 PM »

I too will feel justice will be served if KC receives lwop and spends the rest of her life as an inmate. KC will be tortured by the sameness and routine of everyday prison life. She will be told when to get up in the morning, when to eat, when to go to work, when to sleep, when she can recreate or watch tv, totally controlled and monitored. However, she will make it her home. She will decorate her cell or cubicle with odds and ends of state approved items, nothing special, except to those incarcerated. If she is good she can earn monthly trips to the inmate beauty shop, make phone calls, receive visits, and as long as there is money on her books, she can make commissary and spend up to the approved amounts each week. As we know, she will most likely have plenty of money in her trust fund to buy commisary items. This will make KC very attractive to the indigent inmates and they will compete to be "friends" with her or offer their protection for various commissary items. The icing on the cake would be to seduce some weak male correctional officers as Susan Smith did. It is disgusting that life will continue for her, but I will find comfort in the fact that her life will forever be lived behind bars never to see freedom again.
I didnt know susan samith seduce a officer.  How could any man be with her after she drowned her children-he couldnt find some one else--the place is full of women

Not just one, two!!!

Since her incarceration at South Carolina's Leath Correctional Institution, two guards have been punished for having sex with Smith. Her sexual activity in prison was discovered after she developed a sexual transmitted disease.

http://crime.about.com/od/murder/a/susan_smith_3.htm

That is sooo sick... something I would rather not know...what a skank.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: December 26, 2008, 04:12:01 PM »

No, there was no baby. She didn't want to tell the baby daddy she had a miscarriage so she let him think she had a baby, then when he wanted to see said baby, baby got kidnapped. At least that is how I read it.

ok thanks i found the rest of the story. Geesh whats this world coming too.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/26/missing.baby.hoax/
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1095 on: December 26, 2008, 04:12:06 PM »

Yes, I remember thinking Caylee is talking about a book, she would have been upset and would have been wondering where her mom was, not talking about a book and acting like everything was okay.

I'm sure the phone conversation was just a setup for KC's alibi.  The nanny kidnapped Caylee, dumped her body with the book.  Can anyone say "premeditation?"
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1096 on: December 26, 2008, 04:13:42 PM »

Did Casey identify the book in that convo? If she did and there's no Zanny then she basically confessed. From alot of what Casey said it seemed like Casey has this delusion that Caylee was in some dream world and not dead, she was pretending that Caylee was with Zanny. I guess that's some kind of defense mechanism that allowed her to deal with death instead of facing reality.
"Close to home" "Just want to hear her again" "At the beach and Disney" (in pleasant places)
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1097 on: December 26, 2008, 04:14:42 PM »

Any discussions on it?

Hi Wyks!
HMMM maybe...kinda funny the meter reader says something about a white bag too, huh~~
[/quote  I am 100% sure KC did this--but I still dont get why the meter reader guy alled about a white board and bag-there must have been all kinks do junk out there. Glad we found poor Caylee-but this meter reader story is a little nuts-but than againe why shouldnt it be in this case

Yea...I was kinda thinking that the way the meter reader story went down was not the norm... But I hate always being suspicios.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1098 on: December 26, 2008, 04:15:20 PM »

"Using the media to get the word out about a missing person is a good thing. Using the media to slander and defame other is not a good idea. Cindy and George told the invetigators one thing and make differerent statments to the media.Why ? For funding for themselves or for the huge legal bills their daughter was facing or to rewrite the events to suit themselves. If they had stuck to the FACTS, I might have some sympathy for them. Since they didn't and there were so many live sightings
that might have been at the urging of Cindy and George, they lost my vote as to their being uninvolved in the cover up afterwards."
I left this comment at the Orlando newspaper site. 

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1099 on: December 26, 2008, 04:15:43 PM »

I'm sure the phone conversation was just a setup for KC's alibi.  The nanny kidnapped Caylee, dumped her body with the book.  Can anyone say "premeditation?"
Yeppers. That's why media likes to interview these people because they usually hang themselves with their babble.

I can't wait for this trial, it will be so interesting to see the duct tape evidence and timeline.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.