April 26, 2024, 10:59:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340844 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1140 on: December 26, 2008, 05:58:20 PM »

I finally found where I read that about the drywall.  It was HERE!      

After spending sev hours digging thru media links, checking NG transcripts, there's nothing mentioned in the media that I can find, except for a report that the A's house was 'torn apart'.  Sooooo I started googling, which led me to the quote further below which has reached at least FIVE forums.  (I've added a disclaimer to it.) 

Seems it originated with Cindy supposedly telling a friend, who then told a sister, who then told a chatroom, and from there it ended up in the forums and google.      

So......... my sincere apologies for using this info about the drywall as a confirmed fact.......

okies.. heading to the monkey corner.   

---------------

********* disclaimer -- UNCONFIRMED **********

"Cindy is most upset that cops tore into her house.
This is coming from a chat I visit.
One of our members has a sister who was in contact with Cindy today.
Cindy was telling what all the cops tore up in her house.
Dry wall in garage torn out.
Carpets and padding torn up.
Mattress cut into.
Most of this cutting was done in Casey's room.
Also, Sin-Sin DOES have a book deal, that's how the Ritz is getting paid.

source for above: a relative who spoke to a friend of Cindy's on Sat."

Thanks Wyks.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1141 on: December 26, 2008, 06:00:40 PM »

Good morning Scarlett -- I hope you had a wonderful Christmas -- I hope the same for any other early Monkey Friends.  Lucinda, I have thought a lot about you and have said some prayers for you, your family and your friend's family. 

I found this story this morning -- it sounds all so familiar to the Caylee story -- http://www.miamiherald.com/news/southflorida/story/826570.html.  Let's hope for a happier ending.

They don't know her last name, but she's been babysitting their child for a year or more? They've never been to her house but they have her license number? Yeah, right.  She speaks with a heavy French accent? Really? But they don't know her last name. What a pity. She apparently knew theirs.

I don't buy one word of this story. Who lets their kid stay overnight at the babysitter's, because she's late bringing him home? Or leaves their kid with someone whose address and last name they don't know, for more than a year? That's crazy. If Camille were real they'd have ALL her info written down somewhere. She'd have written all that stuff down and given it to them. Are there a lot of people in Miami with heavy french accents? Sounds like this couple just got sick of their son. I wonder if the Dad's a stepfather.

Fuzzball. THere was no baby it was all made up. She had been lying to the baby daddy that there was a kid. When he came to see the baby, she calls a kidnapping. She didn't want to tell him she had a miscarriage. No Nanny and No baby.

When did this come out? Who's that in the photograph in the Miami Herald, then? Just a random baby? He doesn't look like a baby model--not really all that cute.

Who is the baby's father and when did all this come out? And if you were close enough to the father to tell him you were pregnant, then why would you conceal a miscarriage? I can't imagine being stupid enough to keep lying about this, for an entire year, pretending there was a baby when there wasn't. That's an insane thing to do. Wouldn't you know that he'd eventually find out?

I guess she was counting on him just forgetting about it and going away after awhile? I guess they usually do. Bet she was surprised when he kept asking questions, and came to see her?
I guess she thought she could keep the lie going. Baby daddy could have been military, in prison or working on a fishing boat and couldn't get down to see baby. She was probably milking him for money too.

This may be off topic, but women will do anything to make a guy stay with them for a child. When I was trying to get my hysterectomy I was only 29 yo. He told me I may marry again, want children, blah blah blah. THen he told me a story about a woman that had a hyst but told her new husband she could have kids. She "got" pregnant, but was rushed to the emergency room where my doctor saw her, she said she was miscarrying. Turns out when he examined her she had spread cherry pie filling up there to prove to her husband she lost the baby. That is HOW crazy and sick women can be to prove to their spouse/baby daddy they love them.

Sorry if this was off topic, I just wanted to make a point that crazy women don't always kill their child, they break the hearts of other people too.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1142 on: December 26, 2008, 06:02:00 PM »

School At Caylee Anthony Crime Scene Exhibits Grace Under Pressure.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/caylee/anthony/prweb1796204.htm

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1143 on: December 26, 2008, 06:04:19 PM »

When I posted about Michelle Bart writing frequently for The Huffing Post I did not say that she wrote the article, Jesse Grund: Caylee Anthony's Killer? I made note that she is a frequent contributor to The Huffington Post.  The article is listed as being written by HuffPost/Various.  I asked about this at The Huffington Post with some other comments and my post was not approved.  So I have just asked again about the authorship.

I think we have to be careful not to start a rumor about Michelle Bart writing this piece unless we can prove it.

that's probably a good idea.  cuz in my rounds today i realized just HOW MUCH our forum is quoted!!  plus it seems many topics we write on in here gets to google in a fast hurry.   this is good in most ways except and unless we've not been careful with our quoting, or with repeating rumors, etc.    i'm gonna make sure i'm more careful in the future. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1144 on: December 26, 2008, 06:05:46 PM »

Good morning all of you monkeys.

Okay, PLEASE DON'T LAUGH, but I need to ask a stupid question that I have been wondering about since KC's arrests.  What is it that women prisoners do to other women prisoners to make their life hell?  I've read about what men do to other men sexually and that's about all I know when it comes to prison life.

I would get the big red BAN BUTTON if I told you Wink

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1145 on: December 26, 2008, 06:18:07 PM »

Sorry if this is off topic, but I love Shamrocks, Four leaf clovers, even Lucky Charms (there magically delicious). That doesn't mean I do drugs. I think that last bit about extacy equals shamrocks/clovers is bunk.
I don't know about all this, but one thing I do know is the time when she was first arrested when she was wearing the number shirt from Target, in the court room she looked higher than a kite.
Oh No Rose don't get me wrong. I KNOW she was did drugs/drank etc. But just because you have a shamrock tattoo doesn't mean you are a drug person. I like shamrocks because of a lot of things. My birthday is 5 days before St Patricks Day, I am part Irish and Notre Dame is my dream school. How is Zoe by the way!
Casey is part Irish also, maybe that is why she likes shamrocks, aren't shamrocks supposed to bring good luck, or maybe I have that mixed up with something else . Zoe is fine, I laugh everytime I see Joe in the new pic, he is so darn cute.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1146 on: December 26, 2008, 06:20:19 PM »

"Using the media to get the word out about a missing person is a good thing. Using the media to slander and defame other is not a good idea. Cindy and George told the invetigators one thing and make differerent statments to the media.Why ? For funding for themselves or for the huge legal bills their daughter was facing or to rewrite the events to suit themselves. If they had stuck to the FACTS, I might have some sympathy for them. Since they didn't and there were so many live sightings
that might have been at the urging of Cindy and George, they lost my vote as to their being uninvolved in the cover up afterwards."
I left this comment at the Orlando newspaper site. 

Very nicely said, KatGram, and kudos for sending it in!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1147 on: December 26, 2008, 06:21:53 PM »

Sorry if this is off topic, but I love Shamrocks, Four leaf clovers, even Lucky Charms (there magically delicious). That doesn't mean I do drugs. I think that last bit about extacy equals shamrocks/clovers is bunk.
I don't know about all this, but one thing I do know is the time when she was first arrested when she was wearing the number shirt from Target, in the court room she looked higher than a kite.
Oh No Rose don't get me wrong. I KNOW she was did drugs/drank etc. But just because you have a shamrock tattoo doesn't mean you are a drug person. I like shamrocks because of a lot of things. My birthday is 5 days before St Patricks Day, I am part Irish and Notre Dame is my dream school. How is Zoe by the way!
Casey is part Irish also, maybe that is why she likes shamrocks, aren't shamrocks supposed to bring good luck, or maybe I have that mixed up with something else . Zoe is fine, I laugh everytime I see Joe in the new pic, he is so darn cute.
Her birthday is in March too. So maybe that is why she likes them too. Thanks for saying Joe is cute. Zoe looks so calm compared to Josef.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1148 on: December 26, 2008, 06:23:58 PM »

Was listening to the meter readers 911 calls... what do you make out of this "white board"... wonder if that's parts of the crime?
Any discussions on it?

May the 'white board' was a piece of drywall from the A's home?  Cuz LE did cut and remove a section of drywall as evidence. 

Hi Wyks!
HMMM maybe...kinda funny the meter reader says something about a white bag too, huh~~

yep!  in reading tons of media reports today, first it seems he said 'gray bag', then later it was reported he saw 'something white', then i read (somewhere... eek!) that he saw a 'white board'.  not sure if these are all the same thing he refers to, or if these are completely seperate things, or if media just was lax in how they reported exactly what it was that he saw.  sigh.  too tired to follow that one up today.  lol  besides that, am still in the corner for my last ooooops. 

I've been reading all over the place also, in one of the three calls the meter man made, people are debating whether he said or the other man who was with him said, he lives in the same neighborhood as the Anthonys. I could have sworn I heard one of them say they live in the neighborhood. Maybe after the holidays when the meter man is supposed to talk more about him finding the remains, some questions will be answered. Though I can't imagine him saying much since I'm sure he will be a witness during the trial.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1149 on: December 26, 2008, 06:26:10 PM »

"Using the media to get the word out about a missing person is a good thing. Using the media to slander and defame other is not a good idea. Cindy and George told the invetigators one thing and make differerent statments to the media.Why ? For funding for themselves or for the huge legal bills their daughter was facing or to rewrite the events to suit themselves. If they had stuck to the FACTS, I might have some sympathy for them. Since they didn't and there were so many live sightings
that might have been at the urging of Cindy and George, they lost my vote as to their being uninvolved in the cover up afterwards."
I left this comment at the Orlando newspaper site. 

Very nicely said, KatGram, and kudos for sending it in!!

Wonderful    The Anthony's need to know what they did,do,as well as continue to perpetuate is absolutely WRONG..Ohhhh.I forgot.THEY DON"T CARE..MONEY,MONEY,MONEY IS THEIR ONLY GOAL...If i lived in their neigborhood i would organize to have every neighbor put up a sign saying this neighborhood stands with Caylee..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1150 on: December 26, 2008, 06:26:17 PM »

How is Ecstasy used?
Ecstasy is almost always swallowed in 60 to 120 mg pills. It is very infrequently snorted or taken in a liquid form through injection. The strength and contents of Ecstasy tablets cannot be known accurately. Sometimes these pills are stamped with symbols (like clover leafs, horseshoes, or smiley faces) as underground brand names or identifying markers. However, these symbols do not mean that a pill is pure or safe. All Ecstasy available on the street is produced in unregulated black market laboratories.

http://www.brown.edu/Student_Services/Health_Services/Health_Education/atod/od_ecstasy.htm

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1151 on: December 26, 2008, 06:29:27 PM »

Orlando Sentinel (Florida)

December 26, 2008 Friday

A wish of peace for the Anthonys from someone who understands

The past 30 holiday seasons have always been an emotional time of year for me and my family. This Tuesday will mark the 30th anniversary of the murder of my sister, Sharon. She was an innocent, naive 19-year-old. Having recently graduated from high school, she was working at Walt Disney World's Frontierland Trading Post.

Sharon was missing for five days before her body was found inside a sewage pumping station along Sand Lake Road. Recent events in Central Florida have brought back memories of the emotional time our family experienced in December 1978.

Cable was not found in many homes in 1978. CNN, cell phones and the Internet didn't exist either. The only means of getting the word out for a missing person was local television and newspapers. Sadly, the longer someone is missing, the less chance that person will be found, and when you're suddenly thrown into that situation, you don't know where to turn or what to do.

I don't fault Cindy and George Anthony for using the media the way they did, because they truly thought their granddaughter, Caylee, was abducted, but they also had the added burden that their own daughter was a reported liar and possibly the murderer. How could you ever spin a story like that to your advantage?

Unfortunately, too much publicity is not good sometimes. But I'm sure that going into it, the Anthonys thought they were doing the right thing. The court of public opinion, though, is a strong force and can make or break how the public perceives you.

This holiday season, I wish the Anthony family peace, and I wish them understanding from the public. Until you have walked in their shoes, you will never know what it is like. Allow them to grieve in private, not only for the loss of their granddaughter, but the possible loss of their daughter.

Sharon was missing for five days in 1978 before she was found. I can only imagine how I would have handled her being missing for six months. Little Caylee can rest in peace now.

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:903661451&start=3

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1152 on: December 26, 2008, 06:33:43 PM »

I too will feel justice will be served if KC receives lwop and spends the rest of her life as an inmate. KC will be tortured by the sameness and routine of everyday prison life. She will be told when to get up in the morning, when to eat, when to go to work, when to sleep, when she can recreate or watch tv, totally controlled and monitored. However, she will make it her home. She will decorate her cell or cubicle with odds and ends of state approved items, nothing special, except to those incarcerated. If she is good she can earn monthly trips to the inmate beauty shop, make phone calls, receive visits, and as long as there is money on her books, she can make commissary and spend up to the approved amounts each week. As we know, she will most likely have plenty of money in her trust fund to buy commisary items. This will make KC very attractive to the indigent inmates and they will compete to be "friends" with her or offer their protection for various commissary items. The icing on the cake would be to seduce some weak male correctional officers as Susan Smith did. It is disgusting that life will continue for her, but I will find comfort in the fact that her life will forever be lived behind bars never to see freedom again.

Work??!!! Hey Jose! Get me outta here! No one said anything about WORK!! That's a four letter word! I just thought I would lounge around while people served me and visited me and told me how Gorgeous I am!! I'm not working!!!! Ewwwww! 

Wow Boo..I never even thought about that . Miss Casey Anthony with a Nanny is really going to have to work, isn't she? Can she just sit in prison or are there requirements in Florida. I gotta tell you the jail she is In now has a pretty nice commissary list! Prison is different though and I hope and pray she has to work hard labor.

The Chain Gang is too good for her. Did any of you all catch when Cindy tells Casey, You don't have to work,Sweetie; You just be a stay at home MOM.

I could not believe my ears!! Cindy really does not get it. Casey WAS a stay at home Mom. You just didn't know that!! God Cindy;Get your head out of the clouds.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1153 on: December 26, 2008, 06:36:11 PM »

I too will feel justice will be served if KC receives lwop and spends the rest of her life as an inmate. KC will be tortured by the sameness and routine of everyday prison life. She will be told when to get up in the morning, when to eat, when to go to work, when to sleep, when she can recreate or watch tv, totally controlled and monitored. However, she will make it her home. She will decorate her cell or cubicle with odds and ends of state approved items, nothing special, except to those incarcerated. If she is good she can earn monthly trips to the inmate beauty shop, make phone calls, receive visits, and as long as there is money on her books, she can make commissary and spend up to the approved amounts each week. As we know, she will most likely have plenty of money in her trust fund to buy commisary items. This will make KC very attractive to the indigent inmates and they will compete to be "friends" with her or offer their protection for various commissary items. The icing on the cake would be to seduce some weak male correctional officers as Susan Smith did. It is disgusting that life will continue for her, but I will find comfort in the fact that her life will forever be lived behind bars never to see freedom again.

Work??!!! Hey Jose! Get me outta here! No one said anything about WORK!! That's a four letter word! I just thought I would lounge around while people served me and visited me and told me how Gorgeous I am!! I'm not working!!!! Ewwwww! 

Wow Boo..I never even thought about that . Miss Casey Anthony with a Nanny is really going to have to work, isn't she? Can she just sit in prison or are there requirements in Florida. I gotta tell you the jail she is In now has a pretty nice commissary list! Prison is different though and I hope and pray she has to work hard labor.

The Chain Gang is too good for her. Did any of you all catch when Cindy tells Casey, You don't have to work,Sweetie; You just be a stay at home MOM.

I could not believe my ears!! Cindy really does not get it. Casey WAS a stay at home Mom. You just didn't know that!! God Cindy;Get your head out of the clouds.

~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1154 on: December 26, 2008, 06:45:01 PM »

Not sure if Casey would be assigned 'work' while in jail.  But in the state pen, at least in a lot of states in the USA, inmates are assigned 'work detail', and not as a choice.  It may be doing the laundry or working in the kitchen, etc.  They aren't allowed to lollygag in the bunks of their cells all day long.  They typically are assigned a 'cellie', or room-mate, and they best learn to get along. 

Some inmates with lesser convictions, and those getting ready to get out of prison, can qualify for 'work release', where they will actually work out in public at a list of pre-approved places.  Those inmates are typically moved to special housing so as not to be mingling with inmates who do not qualify for that program.  Am thinking Casey will never get further from her cell than the nearest inside work detail.  IMO 

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: December 26, 2008, 06:50:07 PM »

I finally found where I read that about the drywall.  It was HERE!      

After spending sev hours digging thru media links, checking NG transcripts, there's nothing mentioned in the media that I can find, except for a report that the A's house was 'torn apart'.  Sooooo I started googling, which led me to the quote further below which has reached at least FIVE forums.  (I've added a disclaimer to it.) 

Seems it originated with Cindy supposedly telling a friend, who then told a sister, who then told a chatroom, and from there it ended up in the forums and google.      

So......... my sincere apologies for using this info about the drywall as a confirmed fact.......

okies.. heading to the monkey corner.   

---------------

********* disclaimer -- UNCONFIRMED **********

"Cindy is most upset that cops tore into her house.
This is coming from a chat I visit.
One of our members has a sister who was in contact with Cindy today.
Cindy was telling what all the cops tore up in her house.
Dry wall in garage torn out.
Carpets and padding torn up.
Mattress cut into.
Most of this cutting was done in Casey's room.
Also, Sin-Sin DOES have a book deal, that's how the Ritz is getting paid.

source for above: a relative who spoke to a friend of Cindy's on Sat."

Thanks Wyks.

WOW thanks.  I had done a Google and found nothing, great find.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: December 26, 2008, 06:53:03 PM »

School At Caylee Anthony Crime Scene Exhibits Grace Under Pressure.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/caylee/anthony/prweb1796204.htm
I am very impressed.   WESH cooperating with its helicopter was wonderful.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1157 on: December 26, 2008, 06:54:48 PM »

Just watched the "untraceable"  terrible,gory, gross movie.

What was caseys other movie she like to watch about the child that was kidnapped?
Anyone know?

We must have been watching at the same time. I just finished too. Man, that was a sick movie! I believe the other one was Jumper. 
Is that the movie with the duct tape on the man's head. Didn't you say you can watch it on youtube?

Yes, I watched the whole thing on Youtube, it was in 10 parts. Which i kinda like cause I can fast forward thru parts I didn't want to see. There was one part in there that the man being killed (FBI agent) had duct tape wrapped around his mouth, going around his head several times, so he could see but not talk. 
Will it make me sick? Is it gory? Blood and splatter or do you just know what happens and don't see the gore?

I just watched it from amazon.com, and yes it is disgusting and it WILL indeed make you sick...........as I was watching it, I wondered if just maybe Casey was watching it to alleviate herself a bit, as these victims died a horrific death and in her backwards way of thinking, she may have felt better about the way Caylee died. No nanner throwing, just an idea to ponder.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1158 on: December 26, 2008, 07:05:22 PM »

How is Ecstasy used?
Ecstasy is almost always swallowed in 60 to 120 mg pills. It is very infrequently snorted or taken in a liquid form through injection. The strength and contents of Ecstasy tablets cannot be known accurately. Sometimes these pills are stamped with symbols (like clover leafs, horseshoes, or smiley faces) as underground brand names or identifying markers. However, these symbols do not mean that a pill is pure or safe. All Ecstasy available on the street is produced in unregulated black market laboratories.

http://www.brown.edu/Student_Services/Health_Services/Health_Education/atod/od_ecstasy.htm
Thanks No Rose. I understand about the stamps being a "brand name", but does it mean that was the reason Casey had the shamrock tattoo? She was into symbolism as in the Bella Vida tattoo, but do we know when she got the shamrock? Maybe the tat guys have the answer to the symbolism. I think one is on the witness list.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1159 on: December 26, 2008, 07:07:47 PM »

Just watched the "untraceable"  terrible,gory, gross movie.

What was caseys other movie she like to watch about the child that was kidnapped?
Anyone know?

We must have been watching at the same time. I just finished too. Man, that was a sick movie! I believe the other one was Jumper. 
Is that the movie with the duct tape on the man's head. Didn't you say you can watch it on youtube?

Yes, I watched the whole thing on Youtube, it was in 10 parts. Which i kinda like cause I can fast forward thru parts I didn't want to see. There was one part in there that the man being killed (FBI agent) had duct tape wrapped around his mouth, going around his head several times, so he could see but not talk. 
Will it make me sick? Is it gory? Blood and splatter or do you just know what happens and don't see the gore?

I just watched it from amazon.com, and yes it is disgusting and it WILL indeed make you sick...........as I was watching it, I wondered if just maybe Casey was watching it to alleviate herself a bit, as these victims died a horrific death and in her backwards way of thinking, she may have felt better about the way Caylee died. No nanner throwing, just an idea to ponder.
Thanks Island, I didn't make it to blockbuster. Glad maybe now I didn't. But if she was glad Caylee didnt die the horrendous death, why the duct tape? I'm sorry I am really monkey confused. I just got bad news from my best friend and don't know how to comfort him. I really am glad I didn't see this movie. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.