April 26, 2024, 03:40:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340834 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1180 on: December 26, 2008, 08:05:13 PM »

JSM~That all makes sense, but why not a pillow case or towel. Why duct tape?  I know sexual creeps cover their victims in that way, but you own child for Christ sakes? I guess I just don't think like a killer. Thanks for hugs to my friend. He is a special person that I love dearly (not boyfriend dearly) just friend dearly.

IMO a pillow case or towel could easily fall off and the duct tape wouldn't, plus to me it shows more anger, many times when say a man kills his wife and covers her face it is more for them, and I think she hated Caylee at this point and she wanted to forget she ever existed-duct tape won't fall off. Again just an opinion that hit me like a lighting bolt several days ago.....I could be way off and there may just be duct tape around her mouth, but I feel it is wrapped all over her face, sick biatch
That makes a lot of sense. It is really hard to even think like Casey so that makes a lot of sense to me. I just don't understand the tape. Keep her quiet maybe, but after she is dead. Crazy, but makes sense she hated Caylee with a passion. But why the Bella Vida tattoo? Maybe she was living in a fantasy land, I don't know. Makes me sick just to think about what all she did to that poor baby.

I never said it was done after death~that is a possibility, but she is clearly a sociopath and a narcissist, aka megolamaniac.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-megalomania.htm

Megalomania is an unrealistic belief in one's superiority, grandiose abilities, and even omnipotence. It is characterized by a need for total power and control over others, and is marked by a lack of empathy for anything that is perceived as not feeding the self.

Although megalomania is a term often ascribed to anyone who is power-hungry, the clinical definition is that of a mental illness associated with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).

There is more to this link, just too long to post. My ex was a megolamaniac I KNOW!!!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1181 on: December 26, 2008, 08:15:32 PM »

Found this at another forum, think it's interesting all pulled together like this:

---------

I believe that it is common knowledge that among kc and her friends there was alot of alcohol being consumed. But just in case you disagree with that statement, refer to tone r's interview with le on 7/24, before he resigned (he resigned immediately after being interviewed)he stated that he saw jesse have to carry kc out of a bar he thinks it was 11/07 "I'm assuming she was pretty tanked."
I believe that kc was doing serious drugs and had been since at least 2006, probably longer. Below are drug references.

1. new docs, part 10, pg 31 jesse has to call 911 for kc she has a seizure, this occurred on 11/18/07 kc had been drinking heavily the night before per jesse.

2.new docs, part 8, my space of kc post from the devinator on 4/5/08 just want to let you know how Xdrunk I am hahaha laugh at me tomorrow. posted by the devinator on 4/7/08 p.s. that text was hilarious, then the next morning mah bad. ( reference to X or ecstasy)

3.new docs, part 1 and 8 Xanax conversation with jesse (note that kc spells xanax correctly, even though most people mis-spell it zanax. kc "you want me to hit up my friend annie for some xanax? we'd be a good time."

4.new docs, part 10 kc's searches for chloroform habit. this tells me she had a bad habit very addictive stuff, not good as a babysitter would only knock you out for short period of time. Xanax would be much better.

5.w/s images only sticky thread post #66 halloween party 2006 , adults sucking on lollipops while drinking alcoholic beverages, ecstasy makes you grind your teeth and something to suck on helps this side effect.

6. new docs, part 6, pg 13 listing in kc phone for someone named "special k" refernce to ketamine. Two psychological difficulties which seem to come up for those who use Ketamine regularly are paranoia and egocentrism. There are many reports of regular users starting to see patterns and coincidences (synchronicities) in the world around them which seem to indicate that they are somehow more important or integral to the world than others. This same sense of the world focusing on the user can also feed into a sense of paranoia. A main characteristic of Ketamine is a stupor similar to extreme drunkenness. This is commonly known as "being in the K-hole."

7. images only. kc clover tat on backside/sean d 2 clovers, 3 stars and at least one heart. the following is an excerpt from the DEA website.
"The arrests are the result of a one year investigation called "Operation Green Clover," named after a specific type of Ecstasy tablet.

Good research and good observations, IMO. Wonder if the clovers are a way to signal that she's in the market for some, or if perhaps she was just getting into dealing and the clovers signalled that? Casey's life makes so little sense unless there is some kind of mental illness or drug activity going on from the start.

I agree Fuzzball, whoever originally pulled this together, did a good job.  What you said about wondering if the clovers are a signal of some sort, that's what I was thinking too.  I asked my oldest son (28 yrs) if a clover is a symbol of sorts for using/dealing Ecstasy.  Figured he might know, cuz he's taken a couple of years walking on the wild side, going to raves and doing Ecstasy while at those.  Sad   He just looked at me and went, 'huh?', giving me that sidelong look.  lol  Says he hasn't ever heard of a clover in combination with that drug or any other.  (And we are from California, where I think that investigation was done).  Could be that it IS a signal of some sort and we just haven't heard of it.  Could be, as he thinks, just a bunch of friends who like the clover and sport it for fun. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1182 on: December 26, 2008, 08:17:33 PM »

Okies.. It's been a bit slow on news in this case cuz of the holidays, am thinking.  For those of you waiting for something to sink your teeth into, here ya go.     I'm no psych doc, yet have agreed with many others that Casey is very likely a sociopath/psychopath.  On further study of Casey and the way she relates with family and others, am now thinking that it's likely that she is a 'malignant narcissist' instead.  Maybe tendencies of each.  See how much of this describes Casey:

-----

Otto Kernberg described malignant narcissism as a syndrome characterized by a narcissistic personality disorder (NPD), antisocial features, paranoid traits, and ego-syntonic aggression. An absence of conscience, a psychological need for power, and a sense of importance (grandiosity) are often symptomatic of Malignant Narcissism. Pollock wrote: "The malignant narcissist is presented as pathologically grandiose, lacking in conscience and behavioral regulation with characteristic demonstrations of joyful cruelty and sadism."  Kernberg claimed that malignant narcissism should be considered part of a spectrum of pathological narcissism, which he saw as ranging from the Cleckley's antisocial character (today's psychopath) at the high end of severity, to malignant narcissism, to NPD at the low end.

Kernberg wrote that malignant narcissism can be differentiated from psychopathy because of the malignant narcissists' capacity to internalize "both aggressive and idealized superego precursors, leading to the idealization of the aggressive, sadistic features of the pathological grandiose self of these patients." According to Kernberg, the psychopaths' paranoid stance against external influences makes them unwilling to internalize even the values of the "aggressor," while malignant narcissists "have the capacity to admire powerful people, and can depend on sadistic and powerful but reliable parental images." Malignant narcissists, in contrast to psychopaths, are also said to be capable of developing "some identification with other powerful idealized figures as part of a cohesive 'gang' ... which permits at least some loyalty and good object relations to be internalized."

Malignant narcissism is highlighted as a key area when it comes to the study of mass, sexual, and serial murder.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malignant_narcissism

Can you elaborate more on this? I don't quite get the connection yet. She's not a mass murderer, or a serial killer, nor was this murder part of a sexual act.
She didn't kill Caylee for her own sexual gratification.

What isn't clear, is whether she was sacrificing Caylee to be with Tony, sort of killing the part of herself she saw as standing in the way, or whether she did it to hurt Cindy. If she's a malignant narcissist, are you saying that she identifies with her father and LE? Who are the powerful people she admires and is obedient to? The personality type you're describing is kind of like those people who kill their kids while performing exorcisms, or who kill people to show loyalty to their gang or their church or their "superior" race.

Casey is without conscience, and presents a mild danger in that she'll lie to or steal from anybody. But nobody's ever complained about violent behavior from her at all, until now. She's not a Jeffrey Dahmer or a Ted Bundy. She more fits the Diane Downs and Susan Smith type profile, where she's justified in her own mind in killing her child because it's hers. Although there's some small evidence to suggest that this was on the way to becoming a mass murder, that's really just a theory. We don't have proof yet that she was going to do that.

Ok, I'll try, it's hard to explain this concept in full in a forum, which is why I provided the article, and then in my next post after that a link to a longer much more detailed report.  http://tinyurl.com/7kudn3  At this link, I sure wish I could copy portions, especially near the end, because it describes Casey spot on, IMO.  You can also google ---> malignant narcissism <--- for further explanations. 

Before I begin to explain what I see so far, just want to mention that I did not say or mean to imply that Casey is a mass murderer, serial killer, or that this was part of a sexual act.  As you say, whether or not she was on her way to becoming or taking part in any of these, is purely speculation, not fact, at this time. 

I think if you step back and look at the bigger picture, you may see that Casey's relationship with Cindy and her relationship with men seem to parallel each other.  It appears that Casey needed to be the princess, the adored one, and that she seems to have gone out of her way to achieve this, despite the cost.  With Cindy, Caylee seems to have replaced Casey as the adored little princess.  With men, at least with Jesse, the same thing happened.  Casey seems to have kicked Jesse to the curb when she may have realized how very attached to Caylee he was.  On the other hand, it seems that just after Tony reportedly made a comment that he preferred having male children, Caylee ended up missing.  Seems that for Casey, having Caylee around was a liability.  In this respect, it's likely that to hurt Cindy to the core (revenge) as well as to ensure herself her own place in a man's heart, Casey put things in motion for the disappearance of the liability, her daughter.  I don't think it was just because of one or the other, but both.  Cuz she evidently had plans for Caylee's demise before she met Tony, even tho Caylee went missing just after Casey supposedly slept with Tony the first time.  At that same time she was either moving out of her home or being kicked out by Cindy.  Also happening at the same time was the reported 'big fight' between her and Cindy.  It's hard to seperate these things out, and maybe we don't have to, because they do seem to be linked. 

No, I don't think Casey identifies with her father and LE.  IMO, she sees him as weak.  I believe that there has been a love-hate thing going on between Casey and Cindy, that they are VERY much alike, that Casey may have tried her whole life to please Cindy, and in some aspects not only identifies with her, but also tries to one-up.  Cindy has shown herself to be very controlling, and in that sense Casey may have seen her as an 'all-powerful' person.  Casey may have wanted this spot for herself, and the battle was on.  May have wanted both the roles of cherished princess at the same time wanted to be THE big bad boss, making the decisions of her own life and of others.  Both being repelled by Cindy and fascinated by her at the same time.  Casey and Cindy both seem to have their own seperate 'realities' and at least one in common.  They certainly do seem to have created their own sense of being 'superior' to all, in and of themselves.  It's possible that in a weird sense, the characters in their realities are 'the gang', or their 'superior race'.  I don't know that Caylee was killed because of any loyalties to a gang, but likely more because Cindy and Casey's 'realities' collided, and Caylee was in the way of what Casey wanted for her life.  For several reasons, as mentioned above.  Again, that's IMO. 

You're right in that we don't know of anyone yet who has complained about Casey being violent.  That doesn't mean that she hasn't been tho.  Think back to the interviews, where when Cindy was asked if there was violence in the home, she hesitates and replied with a soft, 'no'.  I call BS on that!!  There HAS BEEN violence in that home, that was one very clear indication, given the fact that Cindy has expounded at length on every other detail and then some.  The thing we do not know for sure is WHO has been violent in that home.  It's been reported that Cindy had her hands around Casey's throat during that fight and was choking her.  What hasn't been explained is what appears to be a wound on Cindy's nose and what could have been two black eyes.  Was Cindy's nose perhaps broken in that fight, causing black eyes?  Or was it just a pimple or something, and circles under her eyes due to lack of sleep.  We don't know.  I'm saying it's very likely that Casey was violent with her parents, just as it's likely they were violent with her.  Where is Caylee in all this?  Dead.  And not as the result of an accident either. 

IMO, we can see Casey in this, from the above article:
""The malignant narcissist is presented as pathologically grandiose, lacking in conscience and behavioral regulation with characteristic demonstrations of joyful cruelty and sadism."

You're right in that we don't have proof yet what Casey's intent was.  And yet, we are gathered in this forum to discuss the possibilities, and this has been my opinion.  Anyone is welcome to disagree with me, it's my own opinion, not fact. 

If you have a chance to read that info at the above link, you may see areas that seem to fit Casey.  Not every area, no.  But a good majority, IMO.  It's a long read, but worth it in trying to understand this concept, especially near the end of that article/chapter.  Again, IMO.   

Good Job Wyks. I have always believe Cindy was the catalyst for the murder. Whether she and Casey got into it Father's day, I truly believe she pissed Casey off so badly she killed Caylee out of revenge. Casey was a bad mom, Casey did this Casey did that, blah blah blah. Cindy egged it on and I blame her as much as I do Casey. If I were on the jury Casey would not get sympathy from me, but I can see why she did it. Cindy is a control freak and Casey was sick of being controlled.

Maybe that's why she did it, so Cindy had no control over Casey or Caylee. Sorry for the rant.

I tend to agree she did it out of spite, seems as though cindy and casey have been in a power struggle for a longggggggggg time and by taking Casey away from cindy, casey would have the power, also don't forget the added bonus of an unemcumbered life~voila the tattoo, a beautiful life. Just theories of mine

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1183 on: December 26, 2008, 08:21:42 PM »

Sorry if this is off topic, but I love Shamrocks, Four leaf clovers, even Lucky Charms (there magically delicious). That doesn't mean I do drugs. I think that last bit about extacy equals shamrocks/clovers is bunk.

I understand joesamas mama, and feel the same way about Shamrocks, and clovers.  My youngest found some 4 leaf clovers and we pressed them into a book and had them laminated, cuz they LUCKY!!    

I also love rainbows.  Which are, last I heard, a symbol for the gay community.  My sons have mentioned to me that it's probably not the best idea for me to have a rainbow on the back of my car, as it makes the kind of statement about me I may not want said.         I still love rainbows tho.  lol

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1184 on: December 26, 2008, 08:24:17 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6qumnj_WeM
Caylee - Recovery Site - Murdered - Tossed out in Garbage Bag
I am watching this now...a bit blurry w/ strange music. Dramatic...strange.

Thanks Nut. It is really sad, not knowing what Caylee's dad looks like she got a lot of her features from Casey. Casey in some pictures was a pretty girl. Why the h*ll couldn't she have left the baby with George and CIndy and gone to party on her merry way.

Oh yeah I forgot. Cindy wouldn't allow it. Cindy was all about appearances and she wanted Casey to "take responsibility", which she never did in her whole lifetime. I BLAME Cindy as much as I blame Casey!

That's so unfair IMO because so many people are saying it's Cindy's fault because she DIDn't make Casey take responsibility more. Sooner or later it had to happen that Cindy would demand that Casey grow up. She could not have known that Casey would take that out on Caylee to such an extent. She maybe envisioned a few days of angry sulking, maybe no ice cream for Caylee for a day or two. Or maybe an angry Casey driving around town complaining about her to everyone she'd ever met, but still treating Caylee like a Princess, or at worst leaving Caylee with the Grunds or with a sitter.

Nobody ever imagines their child could possibly hurt their grandchild. And IMO even these people who follow this case, and say to their kids "I would never cover for you if you did something like this," really are talking out of their hats. They don't know what they would do if it happened to them. You really can't know. We know what we HOPE we'd do, but that's it. Emotions are strange things and make people do things they don't think they'd do.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1185 on: December 26, 2008, 08:25:02 PM »

I googled Operation Green Clover and this is one of the findings. There were many...

OPERATION GREEN CLOVER

On August 30, 2001, DEA, along with state and local authorities arrested 55 people in Colorado and California involved in distributing "club drugs." The arrests were the result of a one year investigation called "Operation Green Clover," named after a specific type of Ecstasy tablet. The club drug distribution network was thought to have been a primary source of Ecstasy in Colorado.

MDMA Laboratory.

MDMA Tableting Machine.
During the course of the investigation in Colorado and California, authorities seized approximately 85,000 Ecstasy tablets, 2.5 kilograms of cocaine, 320 pounds and 4100 plants of marijuana, 5 pounds of methamphetamine, 40,000 dosage units of LSD, $1,360,000 in U.S. currency, 13 vehicles and 36 weapons.

MDMA Logos

Producers and traffickers of MDMA seek to differentiate their product from others by imprinting the tablets with “brand” logos or symbols. The logos are generally popular images, such as smiley faces and cartoon characters, or brand names, such as “Rolls Royce” and “Mitsubishi.” These recognizable logos contribute to the notion that Ecstasy is a relatively harmless drug. Operation Green Clover got its name from the four-leaf clover (top photo) on certain MDMA tablets.

When one “brand” of Ecstasy develops a reputation of quality, other MDMA producers will utilize the same logo-punch in order to gain market-share. This does not, however, ensure that the chemical composition or active ingredients of the tablets are the same.

Numerous law enforcement agencies participated in the case, which started as several individual investigations, and culminated in one comprehensive investigation. Assisting the DEA and the U.S. Attorney’s Office were: the U.S. Air Force Academy, Peterson Air Force Base, Ft. Carson, Boulder County Drug Task Force, Larimer County Drug Task Force, West Metro Task Force, Front Range Task Force, Colorado Springs and Denver Police Departments, El Paso County Sheriffs Office, and the Boulder District Attorney’s Office.

The organization, which distributed several types of drugs, including Ecstasy, Ketamine, LSD, and marijuana, was led by John Sposit, 26, of Lakewood, Colorado. The arrest of Sposit and several other leaders crippled the organization, which was the primary source of Ecstasy in Colorado.

Operation Green Clover called public attention to the extreme dangers of club drug abuse and to the serious consequences of trafficking these potentially deadly drugs. Brittney Chambers, a 16 year-old from Colorado, died after taking Ecstasy distributed by the organization. Sposit and two others were charged with distributing an Ecstasy pill, the use of which resulted in a death. The charges carry a maximum penalty of life in prison.

Operation Green Clover also uncovered an example of drug trafficking and use in the military. This investigation led to the arrests of cadets at the Air Force Academy and airmen at Peterson and Schriever Air Force Bases and the Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station. Some of those arrests resulted in courts martial.

This investigation was yet another example of the cooperative efforts of federal and local law enforcement, particularly because of the involvement of Air Force authorities and local district attorney’s offices. At the news conference announcing the arrests, DEA Administrator Asa Hutchinson said, “This remarkable effort highlights law enforcement’s commitment to the safety of our children and young adults and to bringing to justice those individuals who wish to destroy the lives of their families and friends.”

Interesting info mgoblue, thank you!!   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1186 on: December 26, 2008, 08:31:21 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6qumnj_WeM
Caylee - Recovery Site - Murdered - Tossed out in Garbage Bag
I am watching this now...a bit blurry w/ strange music. Dramatic...strange.

Thanks Nut. It is really sad, not knowing what Caylee's dad looks like she got a lot of her features from Casey. Casey in some pictures was a pretty girl. Why the h*ll couldn't she have left the baby with George and CIndy and gone to party on her merry way.

Oh yeah I forgot. Cindy wouldn't allow it. Cindy was all about appearances and she wanted Casey to "take responsibility", which she never did in her whole lifetime. I BLAME Cindy as much as I blame Casey!

That's so unfair IMO because so many people are saying it's Cindy's fault because she DIDn't make Casey take responsibility more. Sooner or later it had to happen that Cindy would demand that Casey grow up. She could not have known that Casey would take that out on Caylee to such an extent. She maybe envisioned a few days of angry sulking, maybe no ice cream for Caylee for a day or two. Or maybe an angry Casey driving around town complaining about her to everyone she'd ever met, but still treating Caylee like a Princess, or at worst leaving Caylee with the Grunds or with a sitter.

Nobody ever imagines their child could possibly hurt their grandchild. And IMO even these people who follow this case, and say to their kids "I would never cover for you if you did something like this," really are talking out of their hats. They don't know what they would do if it happened to them. You really can't know. We know what we HOPE we'd do, but that's it. Emotions are strange things and make people do things they don't think they'd do.
Sorry I screwed up my post. Cindy knew what Casey was like. She went to a counselor, she told Casey's friend I believe Ryan that she is a sociopath, stay away from her. She KNEW what her daughter was, but yet in the end after all was said and done. DID NOTHING. My mother not looking in hind site would have kidnapped my child herself if she knew what Casey was doing. Cindy and George both knew. George even said he knew that Casey didn't work, Cindy knew she didn't work because she had been checking up on Casey's lies about working in sporting good. Cindy knew, but let Casey run the show. NO normal human parent would let their child bs them when it came down to their grandchild.

Rant over. JSM over and out.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1187 on: December 26, 2008, 08:35:09 PM »

Hey monkeys
I found a myspace for JG..  is this him with baby caylee?
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=23567810

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1188 on: December 26, 2008, 08:35:55 PM »

I finally found where I read that about the drywall.  It was HERE!      

After spending sev hours digging thru media links, checking NG transcripts, there's nothing mentioned in the media that I can find, except for a report that the A's house was 'torn apart'.  Sooooo I started googling, which led me to the quote further below which has reached at least FIVE forums.  (I've added a disclaimer to it.) 

Seems it originated with Cindy supposedly telling a friend, who then told a sister, who then told a chatroom, and from there it ended up in the forums and google.      

So......... my sincere apologies for using this info about the drywall as a confirmed fact.......

okies.. heading to the monkey corner.   

---------------

********* disclaimer -- UNCONFIRMED **********

"Cindy is most upset that cops tore into her house.
This is coming from a chat I visit.
One of our members has a sister who was in contact with Cindy today.
Cindy was telling what all the cops tore up in her house.
Dry wall in garage torn out.
Carpets and padding torn up.
Mattress cut into.
Most of this cutting was done in Casey's room.
Also, Sin-Sin DOES have a book deal, that's how the Ritz is getting paid.

source for above: a relative who spoke to a friend of Cindy's on Sat."

Cindy is most upset that cops tore into her house.

Thanks Wyks. I heard they tore up drywall, but not sure where I read it. Good job at finding this.

You're welcome joesamas mama, and thank you! 

Yeah... am betting that Cindy was indeed upset!     Even in news reports id'ing the body found as Caylee, we've read that the A's were 'devastated'.  They don't appear to be devasted over that find, they appear to have come out of their corner swinging (thru the actions of their attorney and others).  They may indeed be 'devastated', yet am thinking that's only because of the condition their house was left in after the search and the fact that they likely had to replace their plumbing and buy a new vacuum.  Did you see that pic of Cindy at the door as she was letting those who did the search warrant, out the door?  She supposedly had been in 'seclusion' and supposedly was 'devastated'.  To me, she just looked extremely angry!  And the guys coming out the door had that 'let me OUT of here' look in their eyes.    

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1189 on: December 26, 2008, 08:36:43 PM »

1. Similar case involved a woman who faked a pregnancy. This is common and sometimes involved women cutting a baby out of another woman's belly to prove she was pregnant. Yes, involved the credibility to the baby daddy. This particular woman got the idea of the fake nanny from the news.

2. Untraceable. Casey definately got the tape around the head idea here and it was probably post mortum. The tape over the mouth and drug overdose was probably the death causer. jmho. Drug overdose/panic causes vomiting, if it can't get out it causes inhalation and choking.
So you think that she did the tape around the head after she was dead, but she taped her mouth shut also? Either way, makes me sick.

Good morning everyone. Hope all had a great holiday.
I do not think the duct tape was put on post mortem, only because I can't think of a single good reason why someone would do that.  Even if she did hatch the kidnapping story it doesn't make sense cause there wouldn't be a need to do that after she died.  It's all tooo sick....either way

She may have wanted to cover up her face so that she wouldnt have to see her..
That is what I believe is why she covered up her face. One thing that I can't figure out is why none of Casey's friends never really questioned Casey about the Nanny, except a random question once in awhile.

yah for sure..  I don't get it because if one my friends kids all of a sudden was not around, that would just be wierd...

Well, look at where she hung out. I don't think anybody would question why a child wasn't at a night club, a kegger, or on a date where sex was going to be the outcome. Those just aren't kid-friendly environments, so I don't think there was any reason for anyone to wonder where Caylee was.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: December 26, 2008, 08:37:01 PM »

I am listening to NG and they are replaying Crazy's police interviews.. how odd to hear her keep saying the last time she saw Caylee was when she 'dropped her off' 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1191 on: December 26, 2008, 08:37:50 PM »

Boo... how is your dad?

Dad is fine, looking good. Thanks for asking!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: December 26, 2008, 08:38:45 PM »

Sorry if this is off topic, but I love Shamrocks, Four leaf clovers, even Lucky Charms (there magically delicious). That doesn't mean I do drugs. I think that last bit about extacy equals shamrocks/clovers is bunk.

I understand joesamas mama, and feel the same way about Shamrocks, and clovers.  My youngest found some 4 leaf clovers and we pressed them into a book and had them laminated, cuz they LUCKY!!    

I also love rainbows.  Which are, last I heard, a symbol for the gay community.  My sons have mentioned to me that it's probably not the best idea for me to have a rainbow on the back of my car, as it makes the kind of statement about me I may not want said.         I still love rainbows tho.  lol

That's funny about rainbows. Back in the 90's my mom won a trip to Hawaii. My brother asked her to bring back a rainbow sticker for him. The Univ of Hawaii were the Rainbows back in the day. She did, he put it on his friends truck. I didn't know why, until he told me it was a gay pride thing. The guy was 6 foot 7 about 300 pound football player that couldn't figure out why he was being looked at by other men.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1193 on: December 26, 2008, 08:40:53 PM »

School At Caylee Anthony Crime Scene Exhibits Grace Under Pressure.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/caylee/anthony/prweb1796204.htm

Thanks for sending this in trimm!  A great article!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: December 26, 2008, 08:43:16 PM »

After spending sev hours digging thru media links, checking NG transcripts, there's nothing mentioned in the media that I can find, except for a report that the A's house was 'torn apart'.  Sooooo I started googling, which led me to the quote further below which has reached at least FIVE forums.  (I've added a disclaimer to it.) 

Seems it originated with Cindy supposedly telling a friend, who then told a sister, who then told a chatroom, and from there it ended up in the forums and google.      

So......... my sincere apologies for using this info about the drywall as a confirmed fact.......

---------------

Mattress cut into.

Cindy is most upset that cops tore into her house.

Thanks Wyks. I heard they tore up drywall, but not sure where I read it. Good job at finding this.

You're welcome joesamas mama, and thank you! 

Yeah... am betting that Cindy was indeed upset!     Even in news reports id'ing the body found as Caylee, we've read that the A's were 'devastated'.  They don't appear to be devasted over that find, they appear to have come out of their corner swinging (thru the actions of their attorney and others).  They may indeed be 'devastated', yet am thinking that's only because of the condition their house was left in after the search and the fact that they likely had to replace their plumbing and buy a new vacuum.  Did you see that pic of Cindy at the door as she was letting those who did the search warrant, out the door?  She supposedly had been in 'seclusion' and supposedly was 'devastated'.  To me, she just looked extremely angry!  And the guys coming out the door had that 'let me OUT of here' look in their eyes.    

I'm sorry I told the good Lord and Jesus last night I wouldn't say anthing bad about the Anthony's but the only thing devastating to the Ants is no money, vacuum etc.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1195 on: December 26, 2008, 08:44:56 PM »

---------------

Mattress cut into.

Thanks Wyks.

WOW thanks.  I had done a Google and found nothing, great find.

You're welcome Today!  It took a couple of tries to find anything specifically on this with Google, had to enter the words in different ways.   

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1196 on: December 26, 2008, 08:45:04 PM »

I am listening to NG and they are replaying Crazy's police interviews.. how odd to hear her keep saying the last time she saw Caylee was when she 'dropped her off' 

I still wonder if KC left Caylee in the empty appartment while she partied (drugged, of course).  Like was said, KC always had a little truth in every one of her lies. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1197 on: December 26, 2008, 08:48:24 PM »

Really Fuzzball? You would cover for your child if they killed your grandchild? What would that accomplish except to get the point across to them that whatever they do you will support them, no matter how horrendous it is? And what about your grandchild? You good with them not being recovered for the sake of your own child? I am one of those who is "talking out of their hats" b/c I have said that, even as recent as yesterday to their faces, while discussing this case!! You as a parent are responsible to teaching your child right from wrong and there are always consequences to be paid when you choose wrong. If this is not done, our society goes out the window as we know it. There comes a time when your child is now an adult and your work is over and you pray for the best. When you work your ass off to build a solid foundation for the kids, you can be pretty confident that they will turn out OK, despite set backs. While I agree this is not ALL Cindy's fault, she had set the standard of KC not taking any responsibility for her actions and continued this charade despite the facts. She has been a nasty human being to those who wanted to help, namely TES.   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: December 26, 2008, 08:53:32 PM »

Really Fuzzball? You would cover for your child if they killed your grandchild? What would that accomplish except to get the point across to them that whatever they do you will support them, no matter how horrendous it is? And what about your grandchild? You good with them not being recovered for the sake of your own child? I am one of those who is "talking out of their hats" b/c I have said that, even as recent as yesterday to their faces, while discussing this case!! You as a parent are responsible to teaching your child right from wrong and there are always consequences to be paid when you choose wrong. If this is not done, our society goes out the window as we know it. There comes a time when your child is now an adult and your work is over and you pray for the best. When you work your ass off to build a solid foundation for the kids, you can be pretty confident that they will turn out OK, despite set backs. While I agree this is not ALL Cindy's fault, she had set the standard of KC not taking any responsibility for her actions and continued this charade despite the facts. She has been a nasty human being to those who wanted to help, namely TES.   

Very well said, Boo!
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1199 on: December 26, 2008, 08:55:22 PM »

What book did they find?

missmaria,

I'm prob way behind because of the time it took me to find...here's the book pics and article

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-book-121808,0,4733443.story

drive by food for thought...is it possible that the meter reader mistakingly thought he saw a "white board" but it was actually Caylee's book with the reflection of the sun on it instead??

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.