April 19, 2024, 11:28:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340492 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: December 24, 2008, 07:33:52 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  My electricity did not go out!     Just flickered all night ... Today big warmup  over 30 degrees 

What in the world did KC order that cost over $60?  If that's all snacks she's gonna be a big girl next time we see her!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: December 24, 2008, 07:40:40 AM »

Copy of:  Emergency Motion To Compel Photographs and X-rays Taken of Remains

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: December 24, 2008, 07:41:43 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  My electricity did not go out!     Just flickered all night ... Today big warmup  over 30 degrees 

What in the world did KC order that cost over $60?  If that's all snacks she's gonna be a big girl next time we see her!

Glad to hear it, Newfie!! HUGS

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: December 24, 2008, 07:42:40 AM »

Hiyas, Im trying to read up, and I see the As arent asking for donations now for Caylees funeral.  I wish all monkeys here a wonderful Christmas.  We had sad news today, a good friend of ours passed away suddenly at work.  It was something i had been prepared for, so I am not mourning, rather celebrate his life and be thankful I had his friendship for over 25 years.  He died fast, and he had just spent a wonderful weekend with his daughter and grandkids.
He just wouldnt slow down, doctors warned him, but he didnt listen, and altho i am sad, I am also glad he died suddenly and doing what he loved.  I know this is off topic, but I just had to mention him.  RIP Watto, and Im gonna remember you with happiness and not tears matey. 

I'm sorry, Lucinda.  That is tragic (I lost my favorite uncle to complications from Diabetes - post surgery).  It's some small blessing that he died quickly, and that he was able to have those memorable times with his daughter, as unexpected as his passing was.  I'm sure we all would hope for that.  Bless you and your friend's family.

thanks sweety.  I will make sure his family are OK, they are my friends.  Its really all OK, I can just feel him here with me now, he needed to go, he knew hey?  He did that trip last weekend to see his family, and he tied up a job he was working on, was his last, and he mustve known.  My husband was working with him, and driving our "truck"  Watto cut his arm, and bled all over my passenger door, and I know it sounds bad, but I cant wash his blood off the door.  This was a week ago, he cut his arm.  Now he died.  Its all OK, Im fine. 

Merry Chrismas Lucinda, and i too am sorry for your loss. Its amazing how people are here one day, and gone the next. But the wonderful thing is you have peace at heart because you know he went peacefully, and because you know you were the best friend he could have had. About your door, isnt it odd how anything left by someone you've loved so much is comforting beyond words. I am glad you are praising his life, and celebrating his tenacity to live.

NO1ZLADIE , thank you.  He is in a better place than here, he suffered a lot with his illnesses.  Thank you all so much for making it comfortable to me for even mentioning his passing.  But I wanted to and I am not depressed over his passing, I am just real proud to have known him, and I wanted to mention his name, cos he was my friend.  He didnt do the internet tho, and he used to tease me about my obsession with a box and a screen    God love you Watto.  Im fine, and I have had a few wines, so I might be talking babble, but yeah, Im fine, thank you monkeys, god bless you all.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #124 on: December 24, 2008, 08:38:59 AM »

thanks bearly.  He was a real good mate of mine, and he knew he didnt have long.  He had a wonderful fullfiling life, and lots of love to give anyone, even his shirt off his back, he was just a legend.  He had diabetes, a heart condition, and he was stubborn, just loved working, he was a builder. 
Lucinda I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your friend.  What a wonderful individual he seems to have been.  If only there were more people in this world like him.  You are a great friend to celebrate his life and keep his memory alive.  I will keep you, your family, and his family all in my prayers.  Have a Merry Christmas sweety!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #125 on: December 24, 2008, 08:42:10 AM »

Quote from: josephsjordansr on December 23, 2008, 08:05:40 PM
Quote from: anothermonkey on December 23, 2008, 07:48:42 PM
Quote from: josephsjordansr on December 23, 2008, 07:41:43 PM

In defense of the deputies that went out on the tip.  The area was vast.  And many people missed her.  Many missing person cases people walk right by time and time again.  Right where she was found there was a lot of trash bags.  I can't even begin to tell you how much garbage was there.

Lots of trash bags and garbage.. everywhere.  And this guy wouldn't go back there to whatever bag or whatever object he thought shouldn't be there, because it was a swamp area full of diamond back rattle snakes.   Get where I'm going with this? So how did he think this - whatever it was - was odd enough to call 911 for? Again, yes he found Caylee. I'm glad for that. But still...
I called 911 on a van backed up to the woods on Goldenrod... and remember, I called deputies out for a pair of underwear and some knap sacks at the Econ Soccer Complex... everyone was extra alert to everything....
And notice how NOT alert these cops were 2 months since the disappearance? But this time they seemed to know it was her? Even the dispatcher went "awww" when she heard about it.
Ok, I do not normally comment on the "eery", but this just tripped a memory.  Thinking back on reading through all those many many tips that were "dumped", does anyone else remember the tip from the psychic who stated that Caylee had been missed, she was so close she was touching a searchers shoe...or something to that effect?  I know it is probably just coincidence, but heck I am urked this morning as I suffered a horrid dream last night involving Casey..yes CASEY.  I have been up nearly all morning...my hubs says its the meatball sub I ate for dinner....::huff::

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: December 24, 2008, 08:50:37 AM »

Good Morning and Hello Monkeys! I probably won't get much chance to get online today and tomorrow, just too busy getting ready for Christmas. I wanted to be sure I came on here and wished everyone a Very Merry Christmas & A Happy Hanukkah too! Happy Holidays to All Monkeys!

TO ALL MONKEYS!

RIP Sweet Puppy
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #127 on: December 24, 2008, 08:51:46 AM »

Ok, I am off to bed.  Maybe I will wake up tomorrow with the Christmas spirit!  (Prayer request needed - TIA) 

On the way, honeybee!!!  Sleep well!

Thank you Bearly - My sweet little bear.  If you were here I would just squeezzzzze you!!  XOX

Hopefully you mean in a hug and not by the throat...

Thank you Bearly - I needed that laugh!!  My first Christmas without my mom, trying to keep up the "Happy" act for sake of kids - just getting tired!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: December 24, 2008, 08:58:00 AM »

Good Morning and Hello Monkeys! I probably won't get much chance to get online today and tomorrow, just too busy getting ready for Christmas. I wanted to be sure I came on here and wished everyone a Very Merry Christmas & A Happy Hanukkah too! Happy Holidays to All Monkeys!

TO ALL MONKEYS!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #129 on: December 24, 2008, 09:01:55 AM »

HEY MONKS I sent my friend Zenaida Gonzalez an email two days ago when they asked for a continuance on her civil court case against the anthonys. and i asked her what she thought was going to happen now...and here was her response.

Thanks, you are so comforting. From what i can see I still expect my court date to go good. Even with all thats happened with them asking for a continuance because they found the baby. But you wouldnt believe the idiots that still think i did this. but there is a god who knows who did it, and that bitch is going to have to pay for all the wrong she has done. Its not fair what some of us have had to go through because of her lies. . thank you for being here for me, you have a friend from the heart in me.
Zenaida

SO I REACHED OUT TO HER AGAIN AND ASKED HER IF CASEY WOULD HAVE TO TESTIFY>>>>>>AND HERE IS HER ANSWER

Yes she has been appointed to testify, and so do her parents, i am anxiously awaiting the day that i finally for the first time get to see her face to face. merry christmas amanda, thanks for being so supportive.
Z

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #130 on: December 24, 2008, 09:03:11 AM »

from Caylee#80 « Reply #1869 on: December 23, 2008, 08:48:42 PM »
Lots of trash bags and garbage.. everywhere.  And this guy wouldn't go back there to whatever bag or whatever object he thought shouldn't be there, because it was a swamp area full of diamond back rattle snakes.   Get where I'm going with this? So how did he think this - whatever it was - was odd enough to call 911 for? Again, yes he found Caylee. I'm glad for that. But still...

I may be wrong, but I don't think it was Kronk who would not go back into the woods because of a snake. I believe it was the Police Officer that was dispatched to the scene. I can't find where I read this, but I am pretty sure it was the cop.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: December 24, 2008, 09:06:37 AM »

Let the festivities begin!!!!

Today, all the family is coming in....mom and I will be cleaning and cooking all day....

I just wanted to wish all of my wonderful monkey friends the most joyous of Holidays!!!!
Merry Christmas to each and every one of you!!!!

Also, prayers go out to you all so that your familes arrive safely , or that you do, to your destinations....

And last but not least, Merry Christmas to our angel Caylee...

What a wonderful Christmas she will have....Celebrating Jesus' birthday WITH Him!!!!!

My grandmother just died in May.....what a wonderful grandmother she was..And I know she is holding Caylee on her knee....and looking out for her.....

I  love each of you.....

Nikki

"God dont like ugly"
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #132 on: December 24, 2008, 09:08:20 AM »

I may be wrong, but I don't think it was Kronk who would not go back into the woods because of a snake. I believe it was the Police Officer that was dispatched to the scene. I can't find where I read this, but I am pretty sure it was the cop.

i heard that too, that it was the cop that got scared away by the snake, so he came back and said..nope i see nada!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #133 on: December 24, 2008, 09:21:44 AM »

Ok, I am off to bed.  Maybe I will wake up tomorrow with the Christmas spirit!  (Prayer request needed - TIA) 

On the way, honeybee!!!  Sleep well!

Thank you Bearly - My sweet little bear.  If you were here I would just squeezzzzze you!!  XOX

Hopefully you mean in a hug and not by the throat...

Thank you Bearly - I needed that laugh!!  My first Christmas without my mom, trying to keep up the "Happy" act for sake of kids - just getting tired!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs

whoops, mytime, here's the other half of that hug:

hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: December 24, 2008, 09:23:43 AM »

i heard that too, that it was the cop that got scared away by the snake, so he came back and said..nope i see nada!

Did you listen to all three calls? I'm sure the cop was scared as well, but IIRC, Kronk said he was too, and that's why he wasn't going back there. I could be wrong.. I'll have to listen to them again. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: December 24, 2008, 09:25:17 AM »

Quote from: josephsjordansr on December 23, 2008, 08:05:40 PM
Quote from: anothermonkey on December 23, 2008, 07:48:42 PM
Quote from: josephsjordansr on December 23, 2008, 07:41:43 PM

In defense of the deputies that went out on the tip.  The area was vast.  And many people missed her.  Many missing person cases people walk right by time and time again.  Right where she was found there was a lot of trash bags.  I can't even begin to tell you how much garbage was there.

I called 911 on a van backed up to the woods on Goldenrod... and remember, I called deputies out for a pair of underwear and some knap sacks at the Econ Soccer Complex... everyone was extra alert to everything....
And notice how NOT alert these cops were 2 months since the disappearance? But this time they seemed to know it was her? Even the dispatcher went "awww" when she heard about it.
Ok, I do not normally comment on the "eery", but this just tripped a memory.  Thinking back on reading through all those many many tips that were "dumped", does anyone else remember the tip from the psychic who stated that Caylee had been missed, she was so close she was touching a searchers shoe...or something to that effect?  I know it is probably just coincidence, but heck I am urked this morning as I suffered a horrid dream last night involving Casey..yes CASEY.  I have been up nearly all morning...my hubs says its the meatball sub I ate for dinner....::huff::

It's amazing, actually...  if I had the time or the inclination, I'd go back and re-read all of them. Many had bits and pieces that were spot on.  However, if you think about it, most of us are not psychics, but we probably came up with some things that were spot-on.. things we don't even yet know about.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #136 on: December 24, 2008, 09:34:34 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and lurking monkeys....Happy Holidays to all..

ANd btw newfie>>-->> I am sitting in shorts and a tea shirt, flip flops, as highs here today will be 81........   mio
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: December 24, 2008, 09:40:21 AM »

Oh dear Mio, you don't know what you are missing. There is 2 feet of snow on the ground. And the banks are very high. When I went to the grocery store, the shopping carriage wouldn't drive through the ice. Now, this is how Christmas should be.....all frozen.
I hope that Caylee will receive a proper burial. And people who truly care about her can show their support.
Peace to the meter reader, he is a true Christmas angel.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: December 24, 2008, 09:43:42 AM »

HEY MONKS I sent my friend Zenaida Gonzalez an email two days ago when they asked for a continuance on her civil court case against the anthonys. and i asked her what she thought was going to happen now...and here was her response.

Thanks, you are so comforting. From what i can see I still expect my court date to go good. Even with all thats happened with them asking for a continuance because they found the baby. But you wouldnt believe the idiots that still think i did this. but there is a god who knows who did it, and that bitch is going to have to pay for all the wrong she has done. Its not fair what some of us have had to go through because of her lies. . thank you for being here for me, you have a friend from the heart in me.
Zenaida

SO I REACHED OUT TO HER AGAIN AND ASKED HER IF CASEY WOULD HAVE TO TESTIFY>>>>>>AND HERE IS HER ANSWER

Yes she has been appointed to testify, and so do her parents, i am anxiously awaiting the day that i finally for the first time get to see her face to face. merry christmas amanda, thanks for being so supportive.
Z

Casey has to testify!!  YES, excellent news!  Thanks for sharing!
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #139 on: December 24, 2008, 09:48:43 AM »

Sooo. a bummer to my good news. I had also reached out to my friend Amy Huizenga and asked her how she was coping with Caylee being found, and if she remembered if Casey ever returned her duct tape..here is what she responded.

Amanda I am really sorry but there is nothing I can do really. I feel bad completely ignoring your question, but saying no is all I can do. I'm not talking to anyone but law enforcement and  friends that are already involved. I truly am sorry. Everything I can tell you is in my statements anyway. They are very detailed, and honestly, me from back then remembers more than me from now. All I can tell you is read my statements, read my text messages. It's all out there.

Sorry again!

Amy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.