March 28, 2024, 02:00:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 337866 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1200 on: December 26, 2008, 08:58:40 PM »

What book did they find?

missmaria,

I'm prob way behind because of the time it took me to find...here's the book pics and article

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-book-121808,0,4733443.story

drive by food for thought...is it possible that the meter reader mistakingly thought he saw a "white board" but it was actually Caylee's book with the reflection of the sun on it instead??
Could very well be, it appears that the area had a lot of trash, so who knows what he saw when he called three times.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1201 on: December 26, 2008, 08:59:04 PM »

Hey monkeys
I found a myspace for JG..  is this him with baby caylee?
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=23567810

Possible Caylee:

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1202 on: December 26, 2008, 08:59:41 PM »

Good Job Wyks. I have always believe Cindy was the catalyst for the murder. Whether she and Casey got into it Father's day, I truly believe she pissed Casey off so badly she killed Caylee out of revenge. Casey was a bad mom, Casey did this Casey did that, blah blah blah. Cindy egged it on and I blame her as much as I do Casey. If I were on the jury Casey would not get sympathy from me, but I can see why she did it. Cindy is a control freak and Casey was sick of being controlled.

Maybe that's why she did it, so Cindy had no control over Casey or Caylee. Sorry for the rant.

Thanks!  I agree with you.  It's going to be interesting to see how this trial progresses.  Am thinking that the defense is fixin' to try and excuse Casey but throw Cindy under the bus instead.  Cuz they may admit that Casey is this or that, which caused her to be this way and do that, yet betting they will blame it fully on Cindy for Casey being the way she is.  To some extent, I cannot argue with that.  And yet, IF Casey killed Caylee, no matter the reason why, then she needs to pay for that.  It will be interesting to see if Cindy's having raised her the way she did will cause the jury/judge to go lenient with Casey and throw the book at Cindy.  Got my popcorn ready!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1203 on: December 26, 2008, 09:00:12 PM »

Wyks,
FWIW, I have always believed Crazy was using drugs.. I do not believe that she didnt know right from wrong, o no, but she always struck me as part of the drinking, ecstasy and xanax crowd.. I worked detox for several years and her pupils looked blown out to me.. also her behavior of not being concerned with consequences may be a combo of sociopathy and drug use
My Monkey friends, could I ask you pretty please to try to shorten the stax? it has been difficult trying to catch up.. Thanks 

Your post made me wonder if people using drugs are more apt to steal from their own family than someone not on drugs. In my limited experience in some areas of life, I do recall a couple of situations where a child stole from family and friends when they had a drug addiction. There are surely times when the person is a cleptomaniac (sp?) and I have seen that type also. I , like a lot of you all, have a difficult time wrapping my mind around someone so sick as to harm their child, someone who lies so easily, someone who seems to have no empathy for others, no compassion (even if Cindy claims Casey is a very caring person). Lots of people are on drugs and do not end up killing their child so I figure Casey is seriously crazy. She might be a crazy person who is also on drugs, but she is definitely a nut.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1204 on: December 26, 2008, 09:01:10 PM »

That's so unfair IMO because so many people are saying it's Cindy's fault because she DIDn't make Casey take responsibility more. Sooner or later it had to happen that Cindy would demand that Casey grow up. She could not have known that Casey would take that out on Caylee to such an extent. She maybe envisioned a few days of angry sulking, maybe no ice cream for Caylee for a day or two. Or maybe an angry Casey driving around town complaining about her to everyone she'd ever met, but still treating Caylee like a Princess, or at worst leaving Caylee with the Grunds or with a sitter.

Nobody ever imagines their child could possibly hurt their grandchild. And IMO even these people who follow this case, and say to their kids "I would never cover for you if you did something like this," really are talking out of their hats. They don't know what they would do if it happened to them. You really can't know. We know what we HOPE we'd do, but that's it. Emotions are strange things and make people do things they don't think they'd do.

Really Fuzzball? You would cover for your child if they killed your grandchild? What would that accomplish except to get the point across to them that whatever they do you will support them, no matter how horrendous it is? And what about your grandchild? You good with them not being recovered for the sake of your own child? I am one of those who is "talking out of their hats" b/c I have said that, even as recent as yesterday to their faces, while discussing this case!! You as a parent are responsible to teaching your child right from wrong and there are always consequences to be paid when you choose wrong. If this is not done, our society goes out the window as we know it. There comes a time when your child is now an adult and your work is over and you pray for the best. When you work your ass off to build a solid foundation for the kids, you can be pretty confident that they will turn out OK, despite set backs. While I agree this is not ALL Cindy's fault, she had set the standard of KC not taking any responsibility for her actions and continued this charade despite the facts. She has been a nasty human being to those who wanted to help, namely TES.   

Thank you Boo. You said what I wanted to in such a kind way. Better than I did. I had a rant. Sorry monkeys.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1205 on: December 26, 2008, 09:06:05 PM »

Oh, and my point was, Casey sure better not use drugs as an excuse for any of her actions.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1206 on: December 26, 2008, 09:09:15 PM »

That's so unfair IMO because so many people are saying it's Cindy's fault because she DIDn't make Casey take responsibility more. Sooner or later it had to happen that Cindy would demand that Casey grow up. She could not have known that Casey would take that out on Caylee to such an extent. She maybe envisioned a few days of angry sulking, maybe no ice cream for Caylee for a day or two. Or maybe an angry Casey driving around town complaining about her to everyone she'd ever met, but still treating Caylee like a Princess, or at worst leaving Caylee with the Grunds or with a sitter.

Nobody ever imagines their child could possibly hurt their grandchild. And IMO even these people who follow this case, and say to their kids "I would never cover for you if you did something like this," really are talking out of their hats. They don't know what they would do if it happened to them. You really can't know. We know what we HOPE we'd do, but that's it. Emotions are strange things and make people do things they don't think they'd do.

Really Fuzzball? You would cover for your child if they killed your grandchild? What would that accomplish except to get the point across to them that whatever they do you will support them, no matter how horrendous it is? And what about your grandchild? You good with them not being recovered for the sake of your own child? I am one of those who is "talking out of their hats" b/c I have said that, even as recent as yesterday to their faces, while discussing this case!! You as a parent are responsible to teaching your child right from wrong and there are always consequences to be paid when you choose wrong. If this is not done, our society goes out the window as we know it. There comes a time when your child is now an adult and your work is over and you pray for the best. When you work your ass off to build a solid foundation for the kids, you can be pretty confident that they will turn out OK, despite set backs. While I agree this is not ALL Cindy's fault, she had set the standard of KC not taking any responsibility for her actions and continued this charade despite the facts. She has been a nasty human being to those who wanted to help, namely TES.   

Thank you Boo. You said what I wanted to in such a kind way. Better than I did. I had a rant. Sorry monkeys.

Good post Boo and nicely stated. Oh, by the way I don't wear a hat......
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1207 on: December 26, 2008, 09:10:41 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!  And many prayers for those who aren't feeling well or have loved ones that aren't well.  I'm feeling a little down this evening as my husband and son flew to Maryland this afternoon.  They are visiting my in-laws and I just was in no mood to deal with my husband's overly critical uncle.  Thank goodness they are only gone for a couple of days!

Lisa
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1208 on: December 26, 2008, 09:12:01 PM »

Sorry if this is off topic, but I love Shamrocks, Four leaf clovers, even Lucky Charms (there magically delicious). That doesn't mean I do drugs. I think that last bit about extacy equals shamrocks/clovers is bunk.

I understand joesamas mama, and feel the same way about Shamrocks, and clovers.  My youngest found some 4 leaf clovers and we pressed them into a book and had them laminated, cuz they LUCKY!!    

I also love rainbows.  Which are, last I heard, a symbol for the gay community.  My sons have mentioned to me that it's probably not the best idea for me to have a rainbow on the back of my car, as it makes the kind of statement about me I may not want said.         I still love rainbows tho.  lol

That's funny about rainbows. Back in the 90's my mom won a trip to Hawaii. My brother asked her to bring back a rainbow sticker for him. The Univ of Hawaii were the Rainbows back in the day. She did, he put it on his friends truck. I didn't know why, until he told me it was a gay pride thing. The guy was 6 foot 7 about 300 pound football player that couldn't figure out why he was being looked at by other men.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1209 on: December 26, 2008, 09:14:44 PM »

Good post Boo and nicely stated. Oh, by the way I don't wear a hat......

I don't wear one either, it gives me hat hair!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1210 on: December 26, 2008, 09:15:44 PM »

I am listening to NG and they are replaying Crazy's police interviews.. how odd to hear her keep saying the last time she saw Caylee was when she 'dropped her off' 

I still wonder if KC left Caylee in the empty appartment while she partied (drugged, of course).  Like was said, KC always had a little truth in every one of her lies. 

I wonder that too mammy.  It would help to explain the weird behavior of that one girl, (Katie?) at the sawgrass apts.  The one who didn't show up for her interview.  It could be that there was an apt. there which was kept just for this reason, I dunno.  Some strangeness going on with all that tho. 

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: December 26, 2008, 09:18:19 PM »

Does this site cause anyone else to get a sound like a single piano note repeated every second until I log out and reboot?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1212 on: December 26, 2008, 09:19:25 PM »

I think both of you are making good points!!  Am not so sure that in this case it's either/or.  Maybe a mixture of both? 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1213 on: December 26, 2008, 09:19:59 PM »

Does this site cause anyone else to get a sound like a single piano note repeated every second until I log out and reboot?

Yep that happens every once in a while to me too. Just refresh the page and it goes away. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1214 on: December 26, 2008, 09:21:58 PM »

What book did they find?

missmaria,

I'm prob way behind because of the time it took me to find...here's the book pics and article

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-book-121808,0,4733443.story

drive by food for thought...is it possible that the meter reader mistakingly thought he saw a "white board" but it was actually Caylee's book with the reflection of the sun on it instead??

Didn't think about that!  It's a good point expresso! 

Hope you make another 'drive by' again soon!   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1215 on: December 26, 2008, 09:22:16 PM »

Good Job Wyks. I have always believe Cindy was the catalyst for the murder. Whether she and Casey got into it Father's day, I truly believe she pissed Casey off so badly she killed Caylee out of revenge. Casey was a bad mom, Casey did this Casey did that, blah blah blah. Cindy egged it on and I blame her as much as I do Casey. If I were on the jury Casey would not get sympathy from me, but I can see why she did it. Cindy is a control freak and Casey was sick of being controlled.

Maybe that's why she did it, so Cindy had no control over Casey or Caylee. Sorry for the rant.

Thanks!  I agree with you.  It's going to be interesting to see how this trial progresses.  Am thinking that the defense is fixin' to try and excuse Casey but throw Cindy under the bus instead.  Cuz they may admit that Casey is this or that, which caused her to be this way and do that, yet betting they will blame it fully on Cindy for Casey being the way she is.  To some extent, I cannot argue with that.  And yet, IF Casey killed Caylee, no matter the reason why, then she needs to pay for that.  It will be interesting to see if Cindy's having raised her the way she did will cause the jury/judge to go lenient with Casey and throw the book at Cindy.  Got my popcorn ready!   

Baez can do all he wants to throw them all under the bus. I truly in my heat believe that she will be found guilty.

Got my popcorn and 7 weeks vacation ready. Just need to know when the trial will be so I can ask off.

Won't be the first trial I watched on vacation/sick leave. I had the flu during Diane Zamora's trial. I was at work when they senteced her, but we had a small tv and watched the victim impact statements by Adrienne's brother. So very sad what they did to that poor girl.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1216 on: December 26, 2008, 09:33:24 PM »

Baez can do all he wants to throw them all under the bus. I truly in my heat believe that she will be found guilty.

Got my popcorn and 7 weeks vacation ready. Just need to know when the trial will be so I can ask off.

Won't be the first trial I watched on vacation/sick leave. I had the flu during Diane Zamora's trial. I was at work when they senteced her, but we had a small tv and watched the victim impact statements by Adrienne's brother. So very sad what they did to that poor girl.

I agree about Diane's trial. 

Did you follow the Winkler trial, Mary killing her preacher husband in TN?
OMG the public outcry when that verdict was handed down!   

Am thinking there's enough evidence to prove Casey guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, no matter what Baez has up his sleeve.  Am also thinking she might be found guilty with extenuating circumstances, which may reduce her sentence.  And ooooooooo, won't we be up in arms over that!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1217 on: December 26, 2008, 09:41:14 PM »

Am thinking there's enough evidence to prove Casey guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, no matter what Baez has up his sleeve.  Am also thinking she might be found guilty with extenuating circumstances, which may reduce her sentence.  And ooooooooo, won't we be up in arms over that!

No I didn't get to totally see Mary Winkler's trial. She didn't get any time she deserved. BUT she didn't kill her own child, she killed her husband. I know it is murder, but jurors always believe the poor wife. I know there is enough evidence against Casey, plus she has that dipsh*t Baez to lock her up for life. No extenuating circumstances at all.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1218 on: December 26, 2008, 09:45:10 PM »

I really think that when the jury hears Cindy's 911 call and when they hear and see Georges interview with the police regarding the stain in the trunk and the smell, that Baez can say what he pleases but any reasonable person will conclude what most of us have concluded. If she doesn't get life and gets life without parole, I rather like the thought of her having her hell right here/right now on earth and let God take care of her in the hereafter.

That sweet, innocent, vulnerable little angel. So precious in her last video. My heart breaks in a million pieces. It has not ruined my Christmas, but I was bummed out and had thoughts of sweet Caylee this entire holiday.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1219 on: December 26, 2008, 09:46:09 PM »

Good night monkeys. I am about to go to bed. If it isnt too off topic please pray for my friend Michael. He had to put is fur baby down and is not doing well. TIA JSM

Klaas, Muffy, Nut and all Mods I haven't mentioned. I PROMISE in 2009 no off topic stuff from Joesamas Mama! MONKEY PROMISE! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.