March 28, 2024, 06:14:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 337852 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1320 on: December 27, 2008, 01:39:57 AM »

I'm almost caught back up, and just peeking in to say Hi before all monkeys go to bed on me!

Hope all survived Christmas, and I'm glad to be back!

Hi CBB!  You look gorgeous too!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1321 on: December 27, 2008, 01:40:24 AM »

OMG.......I came on tonight and just wanted to post one really serious angry post about Casey.  Than I saw Mytimes new avi, complete with Green contact lenses, rhinestone earings, a shimmering necklace and a roaring twenties hat!!!   Sorry, but I'm only human and right now Casey is taking a backseat to my ROFLOL!!!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1322 on: December 27, 2008, 01:42:10 AM »

this is a link to a video that relates to the article Klaas posted.  it's LA's attorney, and he makes a HUGE "slip of the tongue".  I'm going to see if you catch it.  It's about 1/2 way through the video.  IT's an OMG moment, akin to the infamous Todd Black slip (saying Caylee was deceased, before they ever found the body).

GO NOW! http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8151115&version=1&locale=EN-US

Nice catch! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1323 on: December 27, 2008, 01:43:00 AM »

OMG.......I came on tonight and just wanted to post one really serious angry post about Casey.  Than I saw Mytimes new avi, complete with Green contact lenses, rhinestone earings, a shimmering necklace and a roaring twenties hat!!!   Sorry, but I'm only human and right now Casey is taking a backseat to my ROFLOL!!!   

Rhinestone  Excuse me - Harry Winston, thank you very much!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1324 on: December 27, 2008, 01:43:50 AM »

this is a link to a video that relates to the article Klaas posted.  it's LA's attorney, and he makes a HUGE "slip of the tongue".  I'm going to see if you catch it.  It's about 1/2 way through the video.  IT's an OMG moment, akin to the infamous Todd Black slip (saying Caylee was deceased, before they ever found the body).

GO NOW! http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8151115&version=1&locale=EN-US

This man needs to practice puplic speaking, he cant even talk without blubbering.............and did he say Lee's daughter!
  yes, HH, he did.  I know you said you hoped I didn't mind being wrong but do you?  (just sayin'...) 
LOL.....Bull.......This guy just cant talk.........I still stand behind what I said...Lee is not the father......Im not wrong yet....and I dont think I will be.......but if I am, Ill gladly admit it really really loud!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1325 on: December 27, 2008, 01:48:40 AM »

Hi, I been away so long I don't even know where to catch up...but I would like to know if there is mention of a funeral or memorial service and if there has been any sightings or comments from Lee....if anyone can help TYIA.

The family says they will have a memorial service but haven't announced a date yet.  I do believe they are going to have a public and a private.  Casey will not be allowed to attend.

Lee has his own attorney and his attorney believes that Lee may very well be charged with felony obstruction.
Thanks Klaas.  Does he say what the basis is for the obstruction charge?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1326 on: December 27, 2008, 01:51:54 AM »

Nice catch! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1327 on: December 27, 2008, 01:52:52 AM »

PLEASE - let's try to cut down on the late night off topic. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1328 on: December 27, 2008, 01:57:55 AM »

Do my eyes deceive me?  I see you up there!! 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1329 on: December 27, 2008, 01:59:47 AM »

Do my eyes deceive me?  I see you up there!! 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1330 on: December 27, 2008, 02:01:54 AM »

Good night monkeys. I am about to go to bed. If it isnt too off topic please pray for my friend Michael. He had to put is fur baby down and is not doing well. TIA JSM

Klaas, Muffy, Nut and all Mods I haven't mentioned. I PROMISE in 2009 no off topic stuff from Joesamas Mama! MONKEY PROMISE! 

Goodnight JSM...and I can't promise in 2009 I will post no off topic. 

My New Year's Resolutions are the same as last year and ... the year before.

1.  No more off topic.
2.  No more striving to be afforded that edit icon.
3.  Be more compromising.
4.  Refrain from posting quotes.
5.  Two hour daily limit on the SM Site.
6.  Be nice to trolls.
7.  Never bother Klaas or mods to edit my typos.
8.  Encourage to Dana to invite Steve Cohen and Joe Tacopina back to his show.

Janet

9. Be nicer to Mytime!!!

What a makeover!!!

Please don't be jealous!!   

Trying....

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1331 on: December 27, 2008, 02:04:49 AM »

PLEASE - let's try to cut down on the late night off topic. 

Ok Klaas I am trying hard to regain my composure.  Whew, ok now back on topic. 

I just wanted to say that in reducing Casey to her simplist form I think she had been getting away with murder for years.  She had no problem killing her daughter IMO because she spent most her life lieing her way out of everything and succeeding.  I don't think the thought ever crossed her mind that her BS wouldn't be believed!!!   She is a psychopatic, compulsive liar who does whatever she desires without any conciousness of guilt.  She is completely off the wall, and poor Caylee didn't have a chance.  Sad but true IMO. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1332 on: December 27, 2008, 02:06:15 AM »

I watched that video over and over and I think he just may be privy to some inside information.  If he was GA's attorney, and made the slip of "daughter" vs. "granddaughter", I'd probably let it go.  However, when speaking of his client, it's a bit of a stretch to say his mind replaced "niece" with "daughter".  I watched his facial expressions and he has his eyes closed right after he says it, almost as an "oh chit" moment, and then stumbles a bit afterwards.

When he has trouble, mixing up "Caylee" and "Casey" immediately before the "daughter" slip, he catches himself quickly and moves on.  Then, the bombshell, IMO.

Shades of Todd Black???

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1333 on: December 27, 2008, 02:08:05 AM »

I too will feel justice will be served if KC receives lwop and spends the rest of her life as an inmate. KC will be tortured by the sameness and routine of everyday prison life. She will be told when to get up in the morning, when to eat, when to go to work, when to sleep, when she can recreate or watch tv, totally controlled and monitored. However, she will make it her home. She will decorate her cell or cubicle with odds and ends of state approved items, nothing special, except to those incarcerated. If she is good she can earn monthly trips to the inmate beauty shop, make phone calls, receive visits, and as long as there is money on her books, she can make commissary and spend up to the approved amounts each week. As we know, she will most likely have plenty of money in her trust fund to buy commisary items. This will make KC very attractive to the indigent inmates and they will compete to be "friends" with her or offer their protection for various commissary items. The icing on the cake would be to seduce some weak male correctional officers as Susan Smith did. It is disgusting that life will continue for her, but I will find comfort in the fact that her life will forever be lived behind bars never to see freedom again.
I didnt know susan samith seduce a officer.  How could any man be with her after she drowned her children-he couldnt find some one else--the place is full of women

I know. Maybe he knew people a lot worse than she was, or maybe he just didn't think about it, but just cared about what she looked like. For some men,having done murder in your past isn't nearly as bad as having an ugly figure or face. Smith's husband was willing to forgive her, too.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1334 on: December 27, 2008, 02:10:58 AM »

I too will feel justice will be served if KC receives lwop and spends the rest of her life as an inmate. KC will be tortured by the sameness and routine of everyday prison life. She will be told when to get up in the morning, when to eat, when to go to work, when to sleep, when she can recreate or watch tv, totally controlled and monitored. However, she will make it her home. She will decorate her cell or cubicle with odds and ends of state approved items, nothing special, except to those incarcerated. If she is good she can earn monthly trips to the inmate beauty shop, make phone calls, receive visits, and as long as there is money on her books, she can make commissary and spend up to the approved amounts each week. As we know, she will most likely have plenty of money in her trust fund to buy commisary items. This will make KC very attractive to the indigent inmates and they will compete to be "friends" with her or offer their protection for various commissary items. The icing on the cake would be to seduce some weak male correctional officers as Susan Smith did. It is disgusting that life will continue for her, but I will find comfort in the fact that her life will forever be lived behind bars never to see freedom again.
I didnt know susan samith seduce a officer.  How could any man be with her after she drowned her children-he couldnt find some one else--the place is full of women

I know. Maybe he knew people a lot worse than she was, or maybe he just didn't think about it, but just cared about what she looked like. For some men,having done murder in your past isn't nearly as bad as having an ugly figure or face. Smith's husband was willing to forgive her, too.
what kind of STd did she get?  poetic justice?  they both got caught "with their pants down". 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1335 on: December 27, 2008, 02:15:43 AM »

They had a story in the Globe and the Enquirer  again today.....One said that Casey has been telling her Pastor that she misses Caylee so very much!!!!!!  I wonder did the pastor say this or who!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The other story is about what the Grandparents are hiding......ummmmmmmmm

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1336 on: December 27, 2008, 02:18:29 AM »

Was listening to the meter readers 911 calls... what do you make out of this "white board"... wonder if that's parts of the crime?
Any discussions on it?

May the 'white board' was a piece of drywall from the A's home?  Cuz LE did cut and remove a section of drywall as evidence. 

If there was a hunk of drywall from the A's house, then somebody else MUST be involved in the disposal of Caylee. I can't, in my wildest imagination, see Casey tearing out part of a wall (to cover blood spatters, or some other evidence of violence) and tossing it with the body. Can you?
Tearing out a piece of drywall, to me, means they found blood splatter. Maybe Caylee didn't die as peaceful as being gently put to sleep. Maybe KC was more violent than we thought. 
That's what I thought, they would not randomly take drywall without a purpose. But the problem I'm having is the autopsy didn't show any kind of trauma, at least that is what I thought to be the conclusion.

But there my have been blood on the clothing or material or book found at the scene. That would send them into the house with those special UV lights, they would pick up ANY type of blood there, even if it has been cleaned off.

I know that the lights will pick up where blood once was even if it has been washed away, but what if there was only an occasional drop or mist on a far away object (far away as in across the room from where the death occurred) if the blood had been cleaned AND painted over. Then what? Would the light detect it under a coat of fresh paint? Just curious.

Am wondering if Casey slit her throat in the bathtub or something like that as I remember they took drain pipes in one recent search supposedly. That would also explain why there was no trauma to the body as in broken bones. Sorry if that's too graphic, just my thoughts on manner of death.
  PLEASE DONT EVEN GO THERE--Its bad enough thinking she put her in a trunk of a car and over dosed her-

Whatever she did, she would have wanted to be sure Cindy didn't catch her. She would not have done something where Cindy might have walked in and seen it.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1337 on: December 27, 2008, 02:19:15 AM »

Earlier my daughter was telling me that Lee may be getting arrested soon?  Has anyone heard this and what are they saying about it?
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1338 on: December 27, 2008, 02:22:02 AM »

Not just one, two!!!

Since her incarceration at South Carolina's Leath Correctional Institution, two guards have been punished for having sex with Smith. Her sexual activity in prison was discovered after she developed a sexual transmitted disease.

http://crime.about.com/od/murder/a/susan_smith_3.htm

Yeah, and one of them gave her an STD. These guys weren't having sex with her because they loved her. This was about sex. And possibly about sexual abuse. She'd been sexually abused all her life, so it's not surprising it would continue in prison.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1339 on: December 27, 2008, 02:28:31 AM »

Many woman in jail become involved with other woman!  I could see Casey, the chameleon having a lezbian relationship!   

Did Lee's attorney just say Lee was returning funds? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.