March 28, 2024, 01:59:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 337865 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1340 on: December 27, 2008, 02:35:37 AM »

Under Florida State Law, Baez would not be able to tell or sell his story for profit if Casey Anthony is convicted of first degree murder, based on attorney/client privileges. Hornsby said, “If Ms. Anthony is convicted of anything, Mr. Baez and anybody who has worked on his defense will never be able to publicly speak about either what she said, what she talked about or how their defense was prepared. If they did they could be sued.”

If by some miracle that Casey would be acquitted of first degree murder she could give Baez permission and then and only then would he be allowed to make money from this case. (I guess he is that sure of winning this case. How else could he possibly afford to take on this case with the expense it has cost so far? In my opinion people do not do this for people like Casey Anthony just out of the goodness of their hearts even if they are millionaires.)

Well I guess this answers one of my questions...............either Baez really thinks he will win this case, or he's just plain crazy!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: December 27, 2008, 02:43:42 AM »

Some of these women are too dumb to realize that their stories will be checked out. They just think that someone (men) will believe them and move on without question. It's a mental disorder.

Incredible how stupid some people are. This girl sounds like she was really desperate to get this guy back, but really, if he'd been gone long enough for there to have been an entire 1-year-old baby since she saw him last, couldn't she figure out that he wasn't interested? He wouldn't have stuck around even if there had been a baby.  Weird how they're described in the paper as a "couple."
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1342 on: December 27, 2008, 02:45:42 AM »

Many woman in jail become involved with other woman!  I could see Casey, the chameleon having a lezbian relationship!   

Did Lee's attorney just say Lee was returning funds? 

She will have to make nice with Attila the Hun, to keep her arse safe!!!  My lovely Monkette.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1343 on: December 27, 2008, 02:46:55 AM »

Many woman in jail become involved with other woman!  I could see Casey, the chameleon having a lezbian relationship!   

She will have to make nice with Attila the Hun, to keep her arse safe!!!  My lovely Monkette.   

I was wondering if you left with BoB??
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1344 on: December 27, 2008, 02:48:59 AM »

Hi mm  ...  don't they keep some inmates like Scott Peterson in solitary even after they transfer to prison ?

has mt been into your paint program, she looks a little er ummm....

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1345 on: December 27, 2008, 02:51:34 AM »

Hi mm  ...  don't they keep some inmates like Scott Peterson in solitary even after they transfer to prison ?

Scott Peterson is on death row!!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1346 on: December 27, 2008, 02:53:44 AM »

so?

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1347 on: December 27, 2008, 02:56:46 AM »

this is a link to a video that relates to the article Klaas posted.  it's LA's attorney, and he makes a HUGE "slip of the tongue".  I'm going to see if you catch it.  It's about 1/2 way through the video.  IT's an OMG moment, akin to the infamous Todd Black slip (saying Caylee was deceased, before they ever found the body).

GO NOW! http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8151115&version=1&locale=EN-US

would the word "daughter" be the OMG moment???   lol

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1348 on: December 27, 2008, 02:56:53 AM »

so?

Death row inmates are in solitary confinement!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1349 on: December 27, 2008, 02:59:02 AM »

so?

Casey would be more protected on death row!!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: December 27, 2008, 02:59:05 AM »

so?

But they are allowed in gen pop for rec time !!   But only if they choose !!   They can stay solitary!!  Casey might can stay in solitary when she goes to prison ?!?

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1351 on: December 27, 2008, 03:00:07 AM »

so?

Casey would be more protected on death row!!

Who's on first !!

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1352 on: December 27, 2008, 03:00:50 AM »

I don't know if Casey will be in solitary or general pop,  so les be friends. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1353 on: December 27, 2008, 03:01:19 AM »

so?

But they are allowed in gen pop for rec time !!   But only if they choose !!   They can stay solitary!!  Casey might can stay in solitary when she goes to prison ?!?

No they are not!  They go out by themselves!  Eat in their cells!  Thus the name solitary confinement!!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: December 27, 2008, 03:02:43 AM »

I don't know if Casey will be in solitary or general pop,  so les be friends. 

My name is Bud's Girl, not Les !

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1355 on: December 27, 2008, 03:04:03 AM »

New Prosecutor Takes Fresh Look at JonBenet Ramsey Case......

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,473097,00.html
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1356 on: December 27, 2008, 03:17:23 AM »

You guys remember the Huffington Post article we were discussing yesterday? Well, I sent the whole thing over to Richard Grund to make sure he knew about it and I just got his response. He is making sure his family is well protected. It's a shame that anyone coming in contact with this family has to retain a lawyer soon afterward! They have told so many lies to so many people, I'm surprised anyone has anything to do with them!

Thanks for the insight. I understand now where Ariana Huffington got it from. Ariana is a big supporter of the Gay Community and Michelle Bart is a supporter and a member of that community actually.
I have sent the link to our lawyer but if we can connect Michelle Bart to it we can connect Cindy Anthony to it. All of the slander and defamatory statements against Jesse trace back to Cindy. The lawyers, the private investigators all got it from Cindy according to Leonard Padilla.

Tell the community for me that I appreciate their zeal and promise that it will be taken care of. After the funeral I am going to publicly request an apology and recanting of their statements from the Anthony's. If they do not do so I will have no choice to pursue legal action to clear Jesse's and our family name and will have done everything possible to take care of this in a cordial, Christian manner.

I can tell you that certain other investigative groups and members of the legal community (without naming names) are not letting this rest and are pursuing the truth about the Anthony's involvement in this case and a potential cover-up. From what I have heard from a well place news producer of a major network news show, law enforcement has enough evidence to pursue obstruction of justice and impeding an investigation charge and have a charge ready to go if the Anthony's continue to act as they have it will come down at the appropriate time.

Thanks again and God bless!

Whoohooo!  Boo, thanks for posting this..I think it's very cool that you correspond with Rev Grund.  Who do you all think he's speaking about...I think Mark NeJame may be involved.

What does being gay, or being sympathetic to gays, have to do with an article that stupidly tries to incriminate Jesse Grund as "the culprit?"  I don't care if Michelle Bart has sex with trees, she shouldn't be writing articles like this without a little more evidence. And Huffpo needs some better content editors if this is what they're putting out there!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1357 on: December 27, 2008, 03:27:04 AM »

Good morning Scarlett -- I hope you had a wonderful Christmas -- I hope the same for any other early Monkey Friends.  Lucinda, I have thought a lot about you and have said some prayers for you, your family and your friend's family. 

I found this story this morning -- it sounds all so familiar to the Caylee story -- http://www.miamiherald.com/news/southflorida/story/826570.html.  Let's hope for a happier ending.

They don't know her last name, but she's been babysitting their child for a year or more? They've never been to her house but they have her license number? Yeah, right.  She speaks with a heavy French accent? Really? But they don't know her last name. What a pity. She apparently knew theirs.

I don't buy one word of this story. Who lets their kid stay overnight at the babysitter's, because she's late bringing him home? Or leaves their kid with someone whose address and last name they don't know, for more than a year? That's crazy. If Camille were real they'd have ALL her info written down somewhere. She'd have written all that stuff down and given it to them. Are there a lot of people in Miami with heavy french accents? Sounds like this couple just got sick of their son. I wonder if the Dad's a stepfather.

Fuzzball. THere was no baby it was all made up. She had been lying to the baby daddy that there was a kid. When he came to see the baby, she calls a kidnapping. She didn't want to tell him she had a miscarriage. No Nanny and No baby.

btw--thanks, Josesmama!
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1358 on: December 27, 2008, 03:27:32 AM »

Discrediting Jesse Grund is an attempt to keep the deep dark secret of incest away from Cindy. She tries very hard to cover the skeltons in her closet.

Jesse knows who the baby daddy is. He was smart enough to have a DNA test done, that means he got a copy of the results. His love and respect for someone he really cared about will bring the truth forward. He really cared for Caylee as his own and he had some strong feelings for Casey who he says is not the same person now.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1359 on: December 27, 2008, 03:36:23 AM »

Sorry if this is off topic, but I love Shamrocks, Four leaf clovers, even Lucky Charms (there magically delicious). That doesn't mean I do drugs. I think that last bit about extacy equals shamrocks/clovers is bunk.

Just because a lot of people like something like shamrocks, rainbows, one earring, etc...and that's all it means to them, doesn't mean there aren't a lot of people out there using it as a way to signal something specific.

I'm not saying everybody who hangs a shamrock in their car is looking for some drugs, but I betcha a lot of the people who display one are doing it so someone who knows the "code" will come up to them and buy--or deal. Just like a lot of the guys who wore one earring in the '80's were hoping someone who knew "the code" would take them up on it. Way more guys who wore one earring were straight and just thought it looked cool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.