March 29, 2024, 05:02:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 337922 times)
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1380 on: December 27, 2008, 06:00:03 AM »

Good Job Wyks. I have always believe Cindy was the catalyst for the murder. Whether she and Casey got into it Father's day, I truly believe she pissed Casey off so badly she killed Caylee out of revenge. Casey was a bad mom, Casey did this Casey did that, blah blah blah. Cindy egged it on and I blame her as much as I do Casey. If I were on the jury Casey would not get sympathy from me, but I can see why she did it. Cindy is a control freak and Casey was sick of being controlled.

Maybe that's why she did it, so Cindy had no control over Casey or Caylee. Sorry for the rant.
[/quote]

Thanks Wyks and I am reading the whole thing over. I think many of the pages didn't load last time. It's very interesting.

And Josemama, I think you're spot on that Casey was tired of being "controlled" by Cindy, but it doesn't seem to me like Cindy had much control over Casey at all. She couldn't stop her from getting pregnant, from clubbing all the time, being jobless, stealing from everyone (including and especially Cindy,) or anything else, it seems. I think Casey killed Caylee partly to make good on her promise "you'll never see Caylee again," and partly because she imagined that being childless would make her Tony's perfect mate.  When she called from jail all she wanted to do was talk to Tony, and she did seem to be blaming Cindy that she was in jail.
So it looks like she had both reasons going on. It makes perfect sense.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1381 on: December 27, 2008, 06:04:57 AM »

Am heading for the monkey bunky.  G'nite monkeys and guests! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1382 on: December 27, 2008, 06:22:08 AM »

Sorry if this is off topic, but I love Shamrocks, Four leaf clovers, even Lucky Charms (there magically delicious). That doesn't mean I do drugs. I think that last bit about extacy equals shamrocks/clovers is bunk.

I understand joesamas mama, and feel the same way about Shamrocks, and clovers.  My youngest found some 4 leaf clovers and we pressed them into a book and had them laminated, cuz they LUCKY!!    

I also love rainbows.  Which are, last I heard, a symbol for the gay community.  My sons have mentioned to me that it's probably not the best idea for me to have a rainbow on the back of my car, as it makes the kind of statement about me I may not want said.         I still love rainbows tho.  lol

I like rainbows, too. They're not just for gay people. Friends and relatives of gay people sport them, too. Sounds like your sons are worried that the rainbow might make the statement, "proud parent of a gay son!"   
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: December 27, 2008, 06:51:53 AM »

Good Morning

I have read through the article, three times, that Klaas posted last night.  I still have no idea what Lee's attorney, Luka, is trying to say.
Could Lee Anthony face charges? 

"Not because he has done anything wrong," said Thomas Luka.
Then why does Luka feel that he might be arrested?
"Everyone involved in the case should have their rights covered when determining what the police can and can not do or should and should not expect from the witnesses involved in this case," said Luka."
However, he goes on to say:
"Luka adds that neither Lee, nor George and Cindy Anthony, have been called as witnesses in the case, but they are preparing for just such a scenario."

Luka shares the same address, including the suite number, as does Lee's parent's lawyer.

Lee Anthony's attorney, Thomas Luka, on donations collected by his client on behalf of Caylee.

This is very interesting.  The accounting on the original Trust fund that was released by Mark NeJame when the first Trust closed did not answer a lot of the questions I had about the how the money was used. There seemed to be some things missing.

I found the statement that said that Lee was doing his own investigation and using some of the money for that purpose very interesting.  There is more here than meets the eye, since one of the purposes of the Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony Trust Agreement was to pay for burial, which would be a legitimate use of funds.   

Just a reminder that the new Trust is managed by Jody Parker, Mallory's  mother.  Mallory is Lee's girlfriend.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1384 on: December 27, 2008, 07:10:53 AM »

Wyks,
FWIW, I have always believed Crazy was using drugs.. I do not believe that she didnt know right from wrong, o no, but she always struck me as part of the drinking, ecstasy and xanax crowd.. I worked detox for several years and her pupils looked blown out to me.. also her behavior of not being concerned with consequences may be a combo of sociopathy and drug use
My Monkey friends, could I ask you pretty please to try to shorten the stax? it has been difficult trying to catch up.. Thanks 

Your post made me wonder if people using drugs are more apt to steal from their own family than someone not on drugs. In my limited experience in some areas of life, I do recall a couple of situations where a child stole from family and friends when they had a drug addiction. There are surely times when the person is a cleptomaniac (sp?) and I have seen that type also. I , like a lot of you all, have a difficult time wrapping my mind around someone so sick as to harm their child, someone who lies so easily, someone who seems to have no empathy for others, no compassion (even if Cindy claims Casey is a very caring person). Lots of people are on drugs and do not end up killing their child so I figure Casey is seriously crazy. She might be a crazy person who is also on drugs, but she is definitely a nut.

Yes, they definitely are MUCH more likely to steal from their parents than other folks. They will steal from anyone they can, and the family are the easiest marks. They will go to any lengths to get their chemical. This is true of alcoholics and gambling addicts, too. Not only will they steal, but they will invent a reason why their family owes them that money anyway. Having one addict for a child can mean your other kids won't have clothes or college. But parents will still try to ignore it, hope it goes away, even if it ends up destroying their non-addict kids.

Addicts will tell you nothing's more important than their kids. Then they'll disappear for a week and not take care of the kid, or they'll be shooting up in the bathroom at home, and OD while watching the kid. Or they'll say "I'll be there to pick him up at 2," and not show up until the next day at 5. Grandparents end up dealing with this a lot. They're afraid to cut the addict off because of the child. They're afraid to take custody because they think the child may be the only thing motivating the addict to get clean. So they end up enabling.

I've been wondering if Casey stripped or was otherwise involved in the sex industry, because a lot of addicts are. And a lot of dancers lie about their jobs. So do hookers. And if she was into drugs, no amount of money would ever stretch far enough--she'd always run out and need more.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1385 on: December 27, 2008, 07:15:41 AM »

Good Morning

I have read through the article, three times, that Klaas posted last night.  I still have no idea what Lee's attorney, Luka, is trying to say.
Could Lee Anthony face charges? 

"Not because he has done anything wrong," said Thomas Luka.
Then why does Luka feel that he might be arrested?
"Everyone involved in the case should have their rights covered when determining what the police can and can not do or should and should not expect from the witnesses involved in this case," said Luka."
However, he goes on to say:
"Luka adds that neither Lee, nor George and Cindy Anthony, have been called as witnesses in the case, but they are preparing for just such a scenario."

Luka shares the same address, including the suite number, as does Lee's parent's lawyer.

Lee Anthony's attorney, Thomas Luka, on donations collected by his client on behalf of Caylee.

This is very interesting.  The accounting on the original Trust fund that was released by Mark NeJame when the first Trust closed did not answer a lot of the questions I had about the how the money was used. There seemed to be some things missing.

I found the statement that said that Lee was doing his own investigation and using some of the money for that purpose very interesting.  There is more here than meets the eye, since one of the purposes of the Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony Trust Agreement was to pay for burial, which would be a legitimate use of funds.   

Just a reminder that the new Trust is managed by Jody Parker, Mallory's  mother.  Mallory is Lee's girlfriend.

Good morning Today, I have some brain fog tonight, so what you are saying is lee has been spending the caylee funds on his own investigation?  And where exactly can the money he has used be verified?  Is this why he may be arrested?  Excuse me for my "dumbness" tonight 

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1386 on: December 27, 2008, 07:17:55 AM »

VIDEO: Lee Anthony's attorney, Thomas Luka, on possible charges which could be brought against his client.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1387 on: December 27, 2008, 07:22:21 AM »

I cant view videos on my computer and dial up.  Wont be long tho, almost saved enough for a new pc and broadband 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1388 on: December 27, 2008, 07:24:01 AM »

[/quote]

Good morning Today, I have some brain fog tonight, so what you are saying is lee has been spending the caylee funds on his own investigation?  And where exactly can the money he has used be verified?  Is this why he may be arrested?  Excuse me for my "dumbness" tonight 
[/quote]

Good Morning Lucinda and Today-- I think it is interesting that an attorney would be interviewed and say that it is possible that Lee could be arrested for a felony (ie aiding and abetting and/or obstruction of justice).  I think this speaks volumes -- ie The attroney is anticipating that Lee will be arrested -- does that mean he helped KC?  The fact that he said aiding and abetting leads my opinion that way.   

BTW -- I really think it is odd that an attorney would not go on national television and predict felony charges -- what is wrong with this picture?
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1389 on: December 27, 2008, 07:25:56 AM »

I cant view videos on my computer and dial up.  Wont be long tho, almost saved enough for a new pc and broadband 
Yipee -- love your new duds Lucinda -- the attorney makes a slip and calls Caylee Lee's daughter and then corrects himself and says he is expecting felony charges brought against Lee -- that, I think sums it up.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1390 on: December 27, 2008, 07:26:27 AM »

good morning pooky, I cant wrap my head around much tonight, so will just lurk and reread tomorrow when it sinks in 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1391 on: December 27, 2008, 07:28:52 AM »

snipped

I've been wondering if Casey stripped or was otherwise involved in the sex industry, because a lot of addicts are. And a lot of dancers lie about their jobs. So do hookers. And if she was into drugs, no amount of money would ever stretch far enough--she'd always run out and need more.

Good morning Fuzzball -- I recall recently that Baez said we would hear names we have never heard before -- I also recall that Tone was to go undercover for the SO (mentioned at the end of his interviews with the SO office) so I think either sex industry or drugs is what Baez is alluding to.  My Opinion only, though.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1392 on: December 27, 2008, 07:32:00 AM »

good morning pooky, I cant wrap my head around much tonight, so will just lurk and reread tomorrow when it sinks in 

Hitting the sauce again tonight?  Just Kidding. 

I think the long and short of the Lee Anthony attorney interviews is (my prediction only) that they will arrest him after the funeral -- why else would an attorney speak to the media about the possible charges?  Why would he feel compelled to return monies?  None of that makes any sense.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1393 on: December 27, 2008, 07:34:01 AM »

Yipee -- love your new duds Lucinda -- the attorney makes a slip and calls Caylee Lee's daughter and then corrects himself and says he is expecting felony charges brought against Lee -- that, I think sums it up.

thanks pooky, cbb dressed me up, she did a great job.  Hmm, so there is a chance Lee is Caylees dad.  Might have been a slip of the tongue tho.  Felony charges, I wonder what involvement then?  I looked up felony on wikpedia, as I am not sure what the term implies to a second party.  This is what it said.

A felony is a serious crime in the United States and previously other common law countries. The term originates from English common law where felonies were originally crimes which involved the confiscation of a convicted person's land and goods; other crimes were called misdemeanors. Most common law countries have now abolished the felony/misdemeanor distinction and/or replaced it with other distinctions such as between summary offences and indictable offences.

In the United States, where the felony/misdemeanor distinction is still widely applied, the Federal government defines a felony as a crime which involves a potential punishment of a year or longer in prison.[1]

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1394 on: December 27, 2008, 07:37:16 AM »

Good Morning Lucinda and Today-- I think it is interesting that an attorney would be interviewed and say that it is possible that Lee could be arrested for a felony (ie aiding and abetting and/or obstruction of justice).  I think this speaks volumes -- ie The attroney is anticipating that Lee will be arrested -- does that mean he helped KC?  The fact that he said aiding and abetting leads my opinion that way.   

BTW -- I really think it is odd that an attorney would not go on national television and predict felony charges -- what is wrong with this picture?

I'm not saying that, Lee's attorney did.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1395 on: December 27, 2008, 07:38:53 AM »

I think the long and short of the Lee Anthony attorney interviews is (my prediction only) that they will arrest him after the funeral -- why else would an attorney speak to the media about the possible charges?  Why would he feel compelled to return monies?  None of that makes any sense.

nah, no sauce tonight    Its brain fog from my illness, hits me like a tonne of bricks some days.  Yeah, why would he be returning money then?  And why has he been incognito till caylees body was found? 

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1396 on: December 27, 2008, 07:42:40 AM »

Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony Trust Agreement

Interesting.  This leads me to believe that there is over $5,000 in the Trust, because with all the problems, I would think that if under the $5,000 that Jody Parker would have terminated the Trust.  It's not proof that there is over $5,000, but...
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1397 on: December 27, 2008, 07:47:17 AM »

Going way back to the 1st Trust, and Lee requesting money be sent to his personal Paypal account and then looking and seeing that he was using the same Paypal account to buy things on Ebay, was very disturbing.  This is what is known as co-mingling of funds. 

If interested Google is a good place to start, look at the cached websites, because a lot of information from that time has been deleted.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1398 on: December 27, 2008, 08:01:43 AM »

Going way back to the 1st Trust, and Lee requesting money be sent to his personal Paypal account and then looking and seeing that he was using the same Paypal account to buy things on Ebay, was very disturbing.  This is what is known as co-mingling of funds. 

If interested Google is a good place to start, look at the cached websites, because a lot of information from that time has been deleted.

does anyone know his ebay name?  Id be interested to see what he has been buying with Caylees trust money. 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1399 on: December 27, 2008, 08:03:23 AM »

nah, no sauce tonight    Its brain fog from my illness, hits me like a tonne of bricks some days.  Yeah, why would he be returning money then?  And why has he been incognito till caylees body was found? 

I have to agree -- Being out of the picture for a long time has raised suspicions but quite frankly, I would have disappeared if I had been him -- From my perspective, he seemed to disappear after the SO met with Cindy and KC and laid out for them the evidence from the trunk of the car, the high five was televised, reports of the breakup with Mallory (and if true, they have since gotten back together), and finally someone reporting to the AG's office on the trust fund issues. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.