April 16, 2024, 06:02:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 339737 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1400 on: December 27, 2008, 08:09:43 AM »

The day I lost all respect for Lee
The Video

Why did that man take my water?  It's hot out here.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1401 on: December 27, 2008, 08:12:22 AM »

good morning pooky, I cant wrap my head around much tonight, so will just lurk and reread tomorrow when it sinks in 

Hitting the sauce again tonight?  Just Kidding. 

I think the long and short of the Lee Anthony attorney interviews is (my prediction only) that they will arrest him after the funeral -- why else would an attorney speak to the media about the possible charges?  Why would he feel compelled to return monies?  None of that makes any sense.

Going way back to the 1st Trust, and Lee requesting money be sent to his personal Paypal account and then looking and seeing that he was using the same Paypal account to buy things on Ebay, was very disturbing.  This is what is known as co-mingling of funds. 

If interested Google is a good place to start, look at the cached websites, because a lot of information from that time has been deleted.

does anyone know his ebay name?  Id be interested to see what he has been buying with Caylees trust money. 

It was figures, game pieces that were mostly bought.  Name was something like darthvader but don't remember the rest or might have been another name.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1402 on: December 27, 2008, 08:12:25 AM »

nah, no sauce tonight    Its brain fog from my illness, hits me like a tonne of bricks some days.  Yeah, why would he be returning money then?  And why has he been incognito till caylees body was found? 

I have to agree -- Being out of the picture for a long time has raised suspicions but quite frankly, I would have disappeared if I had been him -- From my perspective, he seemed to disappear after the SO met with Cindy and KC and laid out for them the evidence from the trunk of the car, the high five was televised, reports of the breakup with Mallory (and if true, they have since gotten back together), and finally someone reporting to the AG's office on the trust fund issues. 

Morning Monkeys,
So, if Lee's attorney is coming out with this stuff about the funds, and Lee has removed himself from the situation for months under the advisement of his lawyer, how much MORE is there going to be on George and Cindy's behalf? They continued to collect funds, they continued to put themselves out there and spread lies. Just very curious about what charges are going to be brought against them!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1403 on: December 27, 2008, 08:15:13 AM »

nah, no sauce tonight    Its brain fog from my illness, hits me like a tonne of bricks some days.  Yeah, why would he be returning money then?  And why has he been incognito till caylees body was found? 

I have to agree -- Being out of the picture for a long time has raised suspicions but quite frankly, I would have disappeared if I had been him -- From my perspective, he seemed to disappear after the SO met with Cindy and KC and laid out for them the evidence from the trunk of the car, the high five was televised, reports of the breakup with Mallory (and if true, they have since gotten back together), and finally someone reporting to the AG's office on the trust fund issues. 

someone reporting to the AG's office on the trust fund issues
  This was done plus other offical agency. 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1404 on: December 27, 2008, 08:16:36 AM »

yeah I can fathom that.  Also the doc dumps revealing he sexually abused Casey.  We dont know what plan of action Baez and the defense team will take to defend the pyscho pathetic one.  IMO they are going to show no mercy to the As, and use them as suspects, motives, anything to save pyscho pathetic one.  i still wonder tho about lee refusing dna initially, and lie detector testing.  he did submit dna recently tho right?  This trust fund sounds suss tho, be interesting to see his list of expenditures if in fact the donations went to his paypal account. 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1405 on: December 27, 2008, 08:18:20 AM »

Morning Monkeys,
So, if Lee's attorney is coming out with this stuff about the funds, and Lee has removed himself from the situation for months under the advisement of his lawyer, how much MORE is there going to be on George and Cindy's behalf? They continued to collect funds, they continued to put themselves out there and spread lies. Just very curious about what charges are going to be brought against them!

Boo, Good Morning to you.  I am curious as well -- we shall see -- this has been one of the most action-packed cases I have seen.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1406 on: December 27, 2008, 08:19:40 AM »

I have noticed you all talking about the shamrock a lot, but perhaps Cindy was into shamrocks too, isnt that a picture of Casey at home drinking out of a glass with shamrocks on it in Blonde's pictures???  Does anyone else hear that constant piano notes (c d c d c d)?????

I am lost, as usual... link please?? I can't find it 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1407 on: December 27, 2008, 08:21:54 AM »

Morning Monkeys,

Don't forget the CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY FOUNDATION, INC. set up in October by Cindy.  This is different than the Trust. 

My opinion, is that the Foundation was established to allow the Trust monies to be put into it.  There is less oversight on a personal Foundation than a Trust.  I don't know how they thought that they could get away with doing this.  But, the A's don't seem to think that rules apply to them. 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1408 on: December 27, 2008, 08:25:51 AM »

Morning Monkeys,
good morning Boo
more than likely, G and C will claim that talk shows paid their expenses in forms of free flights, accomodation, meals, actually, they would have made a heap of money by selling photos to the media.  Its immoral, but not illegal.  Their lies tho, i am sure are going to come back and bite them on their hineys, Im thinking after caylees funeral, they might be arrested for obstruction of a murder investigation.  MOO

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1409 on: December 27, 2008, 08:32:08 AM »

Morning Monkeys,

Don't forget the CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY FOUNDATION, INC. set up in October by Cindy.  This is different than the Trust. 

My opinion, is that the Foundation was established to allow the Trust monies to be put into it.  There is less oversight on a personal Foundation than a Trust.  I don't know how they thought that they could get away with doing this.  But, the A's don't seem to think that rules apply to them. 

Didnt they have private investigaters?  Would they have used the foundation monies for this?  And paying lawyers?  I wonder if there really was a private investigater, maybe Lee was the PI?  Just a thought. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1410 on: December 27, 2008, 08:48:08 AM »

Morning Monkeys,

Didnt they have private investigaters?  Would they have used the foundation monies for this?  And paying lawyers?  I wonder if there really was a private investigater, maybe Lee was the PI?  Just a thought. 

<<<<<< thread killer 

eternal0void
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1411 on: December 27, 2008, 08:52:30 AM »

Sorry if this is off topic, but I love Shamrocks, Four leaf clovers, even Lucky Charms (there magically delicious). That doesn't mean I do drugs. I think that last bit about extacy equals shamrocks/clovers is bunk.

Just because a lot of people like something like shamrocks, rainbows, one earring, etc...and that's all it means to them, doesn't mean there aren't a lot of people out there using it as a way to signal something specific.

"Look at me, I'm holding this kitten!  See?  Its a kitten!  Can't you see its a kitten?"

<walks off in disgust because no one understands the code for "give me a treat">

"When, however, the lay public rallies round an idea, that is denounced by distinguished but elderly scientists, and supports that idea with great fervor and emotion - the distinguished but elderly scientists are then, after all, probably right." - Asimov
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1412 on: December 27, 2008, 08:53:08 AM »

Monkeys -- Please have a great day or night depending on your time zone.  I am signing off for the morning. 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1413 on: December 27, 2008, 08:53:24 AM »

Morning Monkeys,

Trust monies would have been used to pay their PI, D&A INVESTIGATIONS, INC, Dominic Casey.  Foundations are a different type of entity. 

It's interesting that D&A INVESTIGATIONS, INC was formerly D & A CONSTRUCTION CONSULTING, INC.  I've always wondered how the A's and this PI got together.
eternal0void
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1414 on: December 27, 2008, 08:54:22 AM »

Good morning all of you monkeys.

Okay, PLEASE DON'T LAUGH, but I need to ask a stupid question that I have been wondering about since KC's arrests.  What is it that women prisoners do to other women prisoners to make their life hell?  I've read about what men do to other men sexually and that's about all I know when it comes to prison life.

I would get the big red BAN BUTTON if I told you Wink

Women in prison have just as much access to fists, broom handles, and other scary objects as men in prison do.

And the really scary thing is that what they do with those fists and broom handles doesn't necessarily involve human sexuality in any of its varied forms.

"When, however, the lay public rallies round an idea, that is denounced by distinguished but elderly scientists, and supports that idea with great fervor and emotion - the distinguished but elderly scientists are then, after all, probably right." - Asimov
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1415 on: December 27, 2008, 08:55:48 AM »

Monkeys -- Please have a great day or night depending on your time zone.  I am signing off for the morning. 

cya pooky, have a great day sweety

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1416 on: December 27, 2008, 08:59:38 AM »

Morning Monkeys,

Trust monies would have been used to pay their PI, D&A INVESTIGATIONS, INC, Dominic Casey.  Foundations are a different type of entity. 

It's interesting that D&A INVESTIGATIONS, INC was formerly D & A CONSTRUCTION CONSULTING, INC.  I've always wondered how the A's and this PI got together.

thanks for that Today, yeah would be interesting to find that out.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1417 on: December 27, 2008, 09:00:42 AM »

cya pooky, have a great day sweety

Bye Pooks! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1418 on: December 27, 2008, 09:03:52 AM »

What I am curious about is WHY is LE giving us the scenario of the meter reader calling 3 times b4 LE took action? Why is Lee's lawyer throwing us this bone of contention about charges MAY be filed against Lee, when they haven't been yet. Why bring this up to us to rip apart and make conjecture about? I mean, if I were either of them, know the public, I would have kept my mouth shut until asked. I know the public will find out anyway, but why give up the info before hand? 

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1419 on: December 27, 2008, 09:17:40 AM »

Lee Anthony's other email is:  vader05@bellsouth.net
http://www.imagebam.com/image/38b4ac12840301

This was the email associated with his Paypal account

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.