April 24, 2024, 11:15:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340676 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1440 on: December 27, 2008, 10:42:29 AM »

Good Morning... Will have to think over what Lee's lawyer had to say, does everyone involved just seem to have a lawyer, that can't keep quite? It makes no sense to me to be saying half the things these lawyers are saying, lawyers want their clients to be quiet, maybe they should listen to their own advice.

After watching that video, I would have to say that Lee's lawyer is making some sort of pre-emptive strike to put the best spin on what he is aware is coming down the pike. IF the LE are waiting to press charges, felony charges at that, until after the funeral, maybe that's why there is no hurry by the A's to have a service and bury their g'daughter. Hmmmmmmm...
Good thinking, because I have a feeling after the funeral, LE is going to make their move. Donations going into Lee's paypal account, and Casey's computer that Lee picked up from Tony's apt, which I believe Lee not only tampered with, he tampered with Casey's belongings as well. And I am sure other things LE is looking into.
I was so hoping they would do it yesterday when I was bored and had hot pizza and wings. Oh well, today would be a good day for them to arrest them. Why wait for the funeral? Would LE postpone arresting JoeBlow off the street because of a funeral? I think not, so go for it Sheriff Dept, make my day. Lights and sirens blaring on to Hopespring Drive. (just make sure you have the media with you) 
I totally agree with that, JoeBlow would be arrested funeral or not. I think LE has been way to kind to the Anthony family. And I for one would not mind looking at Cindy being hauled off, can you just imagine the ranting and raving?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1441 on: December 27, 2008, 10:50:35 AM »

Good Morning... Will have to think over what Lee's lawyer had to say, does everyone involved just seem to have a lawyer, that can't keep quite? It makes no sense to me to be saying half the things these lawyers are saying, lawyers want their clients to be quiet, maybe they should listen to their own advice.

After watching that video, I would have to say that Lee's lawyer is making some sort of pre-emptive strike to put the best spin on what he is aware is coming down the pike. IF the LE are waiting to press charges, felony charges at that, until after the funeral, maybe that's why there is no hurry by the A's to have a service and bury their g'daughter. Hmmmmmmm...
Good thinking, because I have a feeling after the funeral, LE is going to make their move. Donations going into Lee's paypal account, and Casey's computer that Lee picked up from Tony's apt, which I believe Lee not only tampered with, he tampered with Casey's belongings as well. And I am sure other things LE is looking into.

We'll see if my theory about timing of the funeral holds any water once the holidays are over. Both LE and the A's have an excuse to put as much of this on hold until after the first of the year as possible. They have common interest in letting this time pass without any action, but come the first of Jan., LE will want to return to work, get this sewed up, ready for court, etc. The A's, on the other hand, will want to continue to drag things out as long as possible. Then we'll see if the A's try to procrastinate on having services for Caylee and trying to make LE look bad by making them appear to be disrupting the A's grieving, etc.
I can wait until the first of the year. But come on, how long does it take to plan a funeral for a baby? It didn't take this long to bury the Pope. Is it cause they want to do another autopsy? I thought Baez wanted x-rays and the report. Give him those documents, bury poor Caylee, arrest the Anthonys.

I don't think it would make LE look bad if they disrupt the Anthonys. I believe it would make them look GREAT.

Does anyone know when Sheriff Beary leaves office? That may give us a timeframe of the arrest. Just saying 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: December 27, 2008, 10:51:20 AM »

I was so hoping they would do it yesterday when I was bored and had hot pizza and wings. Oh well, today would be a good day for them to arrest them. Why wait for the funeral? Would LE postpone arresting JoeBlow off the street because of a funeral? I think not, so go for it Sheriff Dept, make my day. Lights and sirens blaring on to Hopespring Drive. (just make sure you have the media with you) 
I totally agree with that, JoeBlow would be arrested funeral or not. I think LE has been way to kind to the Anthony family. And I for one would not mind looking at Cindy being hauled off, can you just imagine the ranting and raving?
As I said yesterday ~ I would pay good money to see Cindy & Casey in the same cell or right next to one another!  They couldn't get away from one another!  Same with George & Lee ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1443 on: December 27, 2008, 10:52:01 AM »

Cindy ranting and raving without a hammer in her hand. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: December 27, 2008, 10:52:18 AM »

OCSO could have Pay-Per-View set up!  Might recoup some of the money they spent on this fiasco! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1445 on: December 27, 2008, 10:52:54 AM »

Yes, if it were any ordinary nobody, LE would just act, funeral or no funeral, but in this case, they are not only having to get all their evidence in order to allow the prosecutor to make his case, but also to fight a PR battle almost daily against the A's who have hired pros to fight on their side.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1446 on: December 27, 2008, 10:53:47 AM »

As I said yesterday ~ I would pay good money to see Cindy & Casey in the same cell or right next to one another!  They couldn't get away from one another!  Same with George & Lee ...
Same Here Newfie! Maybe Casey would share her shrimp cocktail with Cindy and Lee would let George play with his Luke Skywalker action figures.

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1447 on: December 27, 2008, 10:54:05 AM »

Discrediting Jesse Grund is an attempt to keep the deep dark secret of incest away from Cindy. She tries very hard to cover the skeltons in her closet.

Jesse knows who the baby daddy is. He was smart enough to have a DNA test done, that means he got a copy of the results. His love and respect for someone he really cared about will bring the truth forward. He really cared for Caylee as his own and he had some strong feelings for Casey who he says is not the same person now.

I disagree. The DNA tests Jesse had done were only to determine if HE was the father... they would not necessarily name the bio dad, unless they had DNA of possible donors to compare with Caylee's. And even if those tests did reveal who the father was.... Jesse would not be given that information. It would be a separate report. I think I am correct on this, but I could be wrong.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1448 on: December 27, 2008, 10:54:30 AM »

OCSO could have Pay-Per-View set up!  Might recoup some of the money they spent on this fiasco! 
Great idea, I would pay.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1449 on: December 27, 2008, 10:54:47 AM »

I would even get cable hooked up if the did that. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1450 on: December 27, 2008, 10:58:44 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/12/casey-anthony-5.html

Casey Anthony case: WESH asks, Is there a copycat?
posted by halboedeker on Dec 27, 2008 8:45:06 AM

"Could there be a copycat to the Caylee case?" WESH-Channel 2 anchor Martha Sugalski asked last night.

Yes, Friday was a slow day in the Casey Anthony story. WESH noted that the Anthonys had removed the search-for-Cayle poster from their front door but made no no funeral announcement. And the possible copycat?

WESH reporter Amanda Ober found "pretty bizarre" similarities in the story of a South Florida woman had claimed her baby had been taken by Camille, a nanny with a French accent. But it turns out in that case there wasn't a nanny -- or a baby.

Here's how WESH told the story: The woman hoped to win back her former boyfriend and lied that she had given birth, although she had suffered a miscarriage. When the boyfriend tried to see the baby, the woman came up with her kidnapping story. She is headed to jail on charges of lying to police. The nearly 20 Miami police detectives, who worked the case Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, want the woman to pay for their time.

So in case of time and resolution, there aren't many similarities to the Casey Anthony saga. When WFTV-Channel 9 reported the South Florida story Saturday morning, it drew no connection to Casey Anthony. One Casey Anthony story in a lifetime is enough, isn't it?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1451 on: December 27, 2008, 11:02:32 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/12/casey-anthony-5.html

Casey Anthony case: WESH asks, Is there a copycat?
posted by halboedeker on Dec 27, 2008 8:45:06 AM

"Could there be a copycat to the Caylee case?" WESH-Channel 2 anchor Martha Sugalski asked last night.

Yes, Friday was a slow day in the Casey Anthony story. WESH noted that the Anthonys had removed the search-for-Cayle poster from their front door but made no no funeral announcement. And the possible copycat?

WESH reporter Amanda Ober found "pretty bizarre" similarities in the story of a South Florida woman had claimed her baby had been taken by Camille, a nanny with a French accent. But it turns out in that case there wasn't a nanny -- or a baby.

Here's how WESH told the story: The woman hoped to win back her former boyfriend and lied that she had given birth, although she had suffered a miscarriage. When the boyfriend tried to see the baby, the woman came up with her kidnapping story. She is headed to jail on charges of lying to police. The nearly 20 Miami police detectives, who worked the case Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, want the woman to pay for their time.

So in case of time and resolution, there aren't many similarities to the Casey Anthony saga. When WFTV-Channel 9 reported the South Florida story Saturday morning, it drew no connection to Casey Anthony. One Casey Anthony story in a lifetime is enough, isn't it?

I am glad to see the Anthonys removed the poster from their front door. And this other woman, what can you say, she described the missing infant as having a single tooth, mohawk hairdo, and fake tatoo?
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1452 on: December 27, 2008, 11:02:57 AM »

We'll see if my theory about timing of the funeral holds any water once the holidays are over. Both LE and the A's have an excuse to put as much of this on hold until after the first of the year as possible. They have common interest in letting this time pass without any action, but come the first of Jan., LE will want to return to work, get this sewed up, ready for court, etc. The A's, on the other hand, will want to continue to drag things out as long as possible. Then we'll see if the A's try to procrastinate on having services for Caylee and trying to make LE look bad by making them appear to be disrupting the A's grieving, etc.
I can wait until the first of the year. But come on, how long does it take to plan a funeral for a baby? It didn't take this long to bury the Pope. Is it cause they want to do another autopsy? I thought Baez wanted x-rays and the report. Give him those documents, bury poor Caylee, arrest the Anthonys.

I don't think it would make LE look bad if they disrupt the Anthonys. I believe it would make them look GREAT.

Does anyone know when Sheriff Beary leaves office? That may give us a timeframe of the arrest. Just saying 

"But come on, how long does it take to plan a funeral for a baby? It didn't take this long to bury the Pope."

Remember the A's sudden desire to hold not just a private funeral, but also to hold a public service? I knew when that came out, it was not the A's idea. That was straight from the PR people. And how long does it take to plan a funeral for a baby? A l-o-n-g  L-O-N-G time if the A's get their way. I think the PR people will think they are setting a trap for LE, but I would bet you that public opinion will be just what it is here - LE will get Brownie points for handling the A's like they are any Joe Blows and not giving them special attention.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1453 on: December 27, 2008, 11:05:10 AM »

Sorry if this is off topic, but I love Shamrocks, Four leaf clovers, even Lucky Charms (there magically delicious). That doesn't mean I do drugs. I think that last bit about extacy equals shamrocks/clovers is bunk.

I understand joesamas mama, and feel the same way about Shamrocks, and clovers.  My youngest found some 4 leaf clovers and we pressed them into a book and had them laminated, cuz they LUCKY!!    

I also love rainbows.  Which are, last I heard, a symbol for the gay community.  My sons have mentioned to me that it's probably not the best idea for me to have a rainbow on the back of my car, as it makes the kind of statement about me I may not want said.         I still love rainbows tho.  lol

I like rainbows, too. They're not just for gay people. Friends and relatives of gay people sport them, too. Sounds like your sons are worried that the rainbow might make the statement, "proud parent of a gay son!"   

Hadn't thought of that!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1454 on: December 27, 2008, 11:09:58 AM »

http://www.homedna-test.com/Forms/inclusionary.pdf
here is a DNA result sample.
Other results show Y chromosome (male) figures, if those were exact to the midocondrial then it's obvious that the father is related to the mother. I would suspect since Jesse was trying to prove Y then he may have seen the Y results of Caylee.
Maybe not. But there sure is some rumors out there about incest and Cindy is protesting and Lee is refusing to give a sample.

Interesting to see that document at the link.  Thanks for the info jjay!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: December 27, 2008, 11:15:57 AM »

"But come on, how long does it take to plan a funeral for a baby? It didn't take this long to bury the Pope."

Remember the A's sudden desire to hold not just a private funeral, but also to hold a public service? I knew when that came out, it was not the A's idea. That was straight from the PR people. And how long does it take to plan a funeral for a baby? A l-o-n-g  L-O-N-G time if the A's get their way. I think the PR people will think they are setting a trap for LE, but I would bet you that public opinion will be just what it is here - LE will get Brownie points for handling the A's like they are any Joe Blows and not giving them special attention.
I agree LE will get Browning points for handling them like JoeBlow. Just one question I have and I will leave it at that. Did any parents/grandparents of a missing, then murdered child ever have PR people? I don't think so. So why do they need PR people? These people are nuts to think that the public has any respect left for the Anthonys.

Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #1456 on: December 27, 2008, 11:16:04 AM »

Other results show Y chromosome (male) figures, if those were exact to the midocondrial then it's obvious that the father is related to the mother. I would suspect since Jesse was trying to prove Y then he may have seen the Y results of Caylee.
Maybe not. But there sure is some rumors out there about incest and Cindy is protesting and Lee is refusing to give a sample.

Mine looks a little different than that example (see my post on previous page).. it could be because the above referenced link is an example from a "home dna kit" rather than a federal approved lab which cost us $500.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #1457 on: December 27, 2008, 11:17:39 AM »

I agree LE will get Browning points for handling them like JoeBlow. Just one question I have and I will leave it at that. Did any parents/grandparents of a missing, then murdered child ever have PR people? I don't think so. So why do they need PR people? These people are nuts to think that the public has any respect left for the Anthonys.
I think that's the exact reason that they DO have PR people. Because they know they have lost all respect and credibility with the general public and the PR people have been brought in in the hopes of getting some of that back. A little too late IMO.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1458 on: December 27, 2008, 11:17:48 AM »

Mine looks a little different than that example (see my post on previous page).. it could be because the above referenced link is an example from a "home dna kit" rather than a federal approved lab which cost us $500.
Can you imagine how p*ssed Cindy and Casey were when they found out Jesse and Rev Grund wanted her to take a DNA test.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1459 on: December 27, 2008, 11:19:11 AM »

I think that's the exact reason that they DO have PR people. Because they know they have lost all respect and credibility with the general public and the PR people have been brought in in the hopes of getting some of that back. A little too late IMO.
Maybe they need to stop listening to their PR folks and bury the baby. Public opinion might just sway a little in their favor. Not much, but a little.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.