April 19, 2024, 05:29:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340312 times)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1480 on: December 27, 2008, 11:50:21 AM »

I got alot more out of the interviews of Casey with detectives reading them than listening but something that really struck me was when she talked about the phone call the day before from Caylee.UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Did you actually talk with -- what day was that you talked to her?

CASEY ANTHONY: Yesterday.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Do you know about what time of day?

CASEY ANTHONY: Around noon. It was from a private number.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: OK. What did she tell you? What did your daughter say to you?

CASEY ANTHONY: She said, Hi, Mommy.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: And that`s it?

CASEY ANTHONY: And she started telling me a story, talking to me about her shoes and books.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: It`s important that you tell me -- I mean, maybe there`s something in what she said that can help us figure out where she is. What did she say?

CASEY ANTHONY: I tried to ask her where she was, and she just kept talking about the book that she`d been reading.
MELICH: We got to throw these lies out, OK? All these lies are out. We know that everything you`ve told us is a lie. Tell us what happened to Caylee. Tell us what happened to Caylee.

ANTHONY: I dropped off Caylee and that`s the last time that I`ve her. I dropped her off.*************

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Right.

CASEY ANTHONY: We have videos of her reading the story, and she`s telling me the story...

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: So she seemed happy and...

(CROSSTALK)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: She seemed happy...

CASEY ANTHONY: She seemed fine.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: She seemed fine, seemed happy?

CASEY ANTHONY: Perfectly fine. There was nothing in the background...
(CROSSTALK)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: ... telling you about a book (INAUDIBLE) no sign of any type of stress at all?

CASEY ANTHONY: Not at all.

What seems to be some of Casey's truths in this is it seems the book and shoes are part of evidence at the scene or at least shoes were taken from A's house for evidence and we know the book is from the scene. Same book she is in video with and she definitely "dropped" her off. She seemed fine, no stress and nothing in the background which of course would mean no noises.

I am wondering if this call in part was actually a dream she had when Tony said she was waking up in sweats? Maybe the crime scene findings fit into this dream and that is why Caylee sounded fine because Casey knew she wasn't with a nanny or anyone else. She knew she was gone and what she left at the place she dropped her off at. JMO

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1481 on: December 27, 2008, 11:50:41 AM »

Discrediting Jesse Grund is an attempt to keep the deep dark secret of incest away from Cindy. She tries very hard to cover the skeltons in her closet.

Jesse knows who the baby daddy is. He was smart enough to have a DNA test done, that means he got a copy of the results. His love and respect for someone he really cared about will bring the truth forward. He really cared for Caylee as his own and he had some strong feelings for Casey who he says is not the same person now.

I disagree. The DNA tests Jesse had done were only to determine if HE was the father... they would not necessarily name the bio dad, unless they had DNA of possible donors to compare with Caylee's. And even if those tests did reveal who the father was.... Jesse would not be given that information. It would be a separate report. I think I am correct on this, but I could be wrong.
Again, it's not like a "positive" "negative" result report. The DNA reports are very specific on chromosome placement and yes, both people who are tested and their guardians have legal rights to the information. It's kinda like bloodwork you have done at the doctors office, they give you your ranges.
At the time Jesse and Casey were very close and it would have been a topic that they discussed in depth I would think. It wasn't a custody battle, more of a proof about sperm in Casey's coochie and who deposited it.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1482 on: December 27, 2008, 11:54:22 AM »

Good Morning

I have read through the article, three times, that Klaas posted last night.  I still have no idea what Lee's attorney, Luka, is trying to say.
Could Lee Anthony face charges? 

"Not because he has done anything wrong," said Thomas Luka.
Then why does Luka feel that he might be arrested?
"Everyone involved in the case should have their rights covered when determining what the police can and can not do or should and should not expect from the witnesses involved in this case," said Luka."
However, he goes on to say:
"Luka adds that neither Lee, nor George and Cindy Anthony, have been called as witnesses in the case, but they are preparing for just such a scenario."

Luka shares the same address, including the suite number, as does Lee's parent's lawyer.

Lee Anthony's attorney, Thomas Luka, on donations collected by his client on behalf of Caylee.

This is very interesting.  The accounting on the original Trust fund that was released by Mark NeJame when the first Trust closed did not answer a lot of the questions I had about the how the money was used. There seemed to be some things missing.

I found the statement that said that Lee was doing his own investigation and using some of the money for that purpose very interesting.  There is more here than meets the eye, since one of the purposes of the Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony Trust Agreement was to pay for burial, which would be a legitimate use of funds.   

Just a reminder that the new Trust is managed by Jody Parker, Mallory's  mother.  Mallory is Lee's girlfriend.

(bolded by me)

wouldn't this be considered a conflict of interest?  cuz the attorney seems to be representing Lee for the donations for Caylee, as well as with possible criminal charges brought against him in the future regarding this case. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1483 on: December 27, 2008, 11:56:36 AM »

http://www.homedna-test.com/Forms/inclusionary.pdf
here is a DNA result sample.
Other results show Y chromosome (male) figures, if those were exact to the midocondrial then it's obvious that the father is related to the mother. I would suspect since Jesse was trying to prove Y then he may have seen the Y results of Caylee.
Maybe not. But there sure is some rumors out there about incest and Cindy is protesting and Lee is refusing to give a sample.

Interesting to see that document at the link.  Thanks for the info jjay!

Mine looks a little different than that example (see my post on previous page).. it could be because the above referenced link is an example from a "home dna kit" rather than a federal approved lab which cost us $500.
Can you imagine how p*ssed Cindy and Casey were when they found out Jesse and Rev Grund wanted her to take a DNA test.
I'm sure Casey knew the jig was up, but just like her trip with detectives to Universal, she kept her lies up til the very end until confronted with the evidence. IMO Jesse knew from the beginning, or at the very least his father did because Jesse may have been naive and young. But, when Caylee was born 2 to 3mo. early (which she would have been IF she'd been pregnant by Jesse) Caylee would have been tiny tiny and needed medical assistance and had to stay in a NICU. To see a full term baby delivered after a supposed 7mo. pregnancy (she was 2mo. pregnant when she and Jesse started dating) should have been a red flag.
And if Casey had been molested by Lee or had some weird relationship with him then Jesse probably wanted to rescue Casey the damsel who was in a strange state of mind at the time. Jesse probably wondered if her behavior was from child birth or from being damaged.
Further, if Jesse suspected birth defects then he probably wanted to know what he was getting into if he was going to marry this girl and raise the child.
The truth eventually comes out. The Anthony's have alot of secrets. This piece of evidence is important... jmho.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1484 on: December 27, 2008, 11:59:22 AM »

I agree LE will get Browning points for handling them like JoeBlow. Just one question I have and I will leave it at that. Did any parents/grandparents of a missing, then murdered child ever have PR people? I don't think so. So why do they need PR people? These people are nuts to think that the public has any respect left for the Anthonys.

The A's are so squirrely, they think they are celebrities and need PR reps to polish their public image. Like a lot of people today, they are unable to distinguish between famous and infamous. It's all the same to them - the whole world knows who they are, recognizes them, knows their name, etc., so that must be a good thing giving them importance. And NO, I don't recall the victim family of any murdered child ever requiring PR assistance, but the A's have managed to demonstrate that they are not victims by their behavior during all of this.
[/quote]JonBenet Ramsey's parents did.

At the center of the Ramsey team is Pat Korten, a Washington, D.C., expert on "crisis management." Korten's company, Rowan & Blewitt Inc., addresses issues involving "litigation, public policy debate and scrutiny from the media, government, special interest and community organization(s)," according to company literature.

Before joining Rowan & Blewitt about a year ago, Korten had been a journalist, talk-show host, spokesperson for a pharmaceutical trade association, and spokesperson for the U.S. Department of Justice during the Reagan administration.

Korten, who now acts as the Ramseys' spokesperson, answers the flood of up to 200 media calls daily on behalf of the family. He also has set up a World Wide Web page for the family, with responses to coroner's photographs printed in the Globe tabloid and more.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1485 on: December 27, 2008, 12:01:04 PM »

Hi Brandi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color][/size]

Hey sparky!!

Cool eyes!

Hey Bearly!

Thank you!

I love the little blue eyed monkey.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1486 on: December 27, 2008, 12:05:12 PM »

Good Morning

I have read through the article, three times, that Klaas posted last night.  I still have no idea what Lee's attorney, Luka, is trying to say.
Could Lee Anthony face charges? 

"Not because he has done anything wrong," said Thomas Luka.
Then why does Luka feel that he might be arrested?
"Everyone involved in the case should have their rights covered when determining what the police can and can not do or should and should not expect from the witnesses involved in this case," said Luka."
However, he goes on to say:
"Luka adds that neither Lee, nor George and Cindy Anthony, have been called as witnesses in the case, but they are preparing for just such a scenario."

Luka shares the same address, including the suite number, as does Lee's parent's lawyer.

Lee Anthony's attorney, Thomas Luka, on donations collected by his client on behalf of Caylee.

This is very interesting.  The accounting on the original Trust fund that was released by Mark NeJame when the first Trust closed did not answer a lot of the questions I had about the how the money was used. There seemed to be some things missing.

I found the statement that said that Lee was doing his own investigation and using some of the money for that purpose very interesting.  There is more here than meets the eye, since one of the purposes of the Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony Trust Agreement was to pay for burial, which would be a legitimate use of funds.   

Just a reminder that the new Trust is managed by Jody Parker, Mallory's  mother.  Mallory is Lee's girlfriend.

(bolded by me)

wouldn't this be considered a conflict of interest?  cuz the attorney seems to be representing Lee for the donations for Caylee, as well as with possible criminal charges brought against him in the future regarding this case. 

It seems like it would be to me. My brother and I had to get my oldest brother off as executor of my mom's estate because he was mishandling stuff. We wanted to hire a lawer from the same firm to handle the case because my parents had used that firm for years and I was told we could not hire anyone from the firm...conflict of interest.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1487 on: December 27, 2008, 12:06:14 PM »

snipped

I've been wondering if Casey stripped or was otherwise involved in the sex industry, because a lot of addicts are. And a lot of dancers lie about their jobs. So do hookers. And if she was into drugs, no amount of money would ever stretch far enough--she'd always run out and need more.

Good morning Fuzzball -- I recall recently that Baez said we would hear names we have never heard before -- I also recall that Tone was to go undercover for the SO (mentioned at the end of his interviews with the SO office) so I think either sex industry or drugs is what Baez is alluding to.  My Opinion only, though.

IF this is true, wonder if we'll hear more about 'mike'?  Remember the guy who visited Casey right away after her arrest saying, "Mike says hi".... Something unsettling about that.  As tho there was MUCH behind that simple statement.  Casey may have had an 'oh shit!' moment right then. 

If she was involved with the sex industry or drugs, etc., am thinking (as others have mentioned here and there), that the 'anonymous donor' for Casey might just be the head of that org.  Makes sense that the guys at the top would be interested in hushing this whole thing up, paying big bucks in the doing of that.  We might just meet this 'Mike' yet.. 

All IMO...

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1488 on: December 27, 2008, 12:06:44 PM »

That's so unfair IMO because so many people are saying it's Cindy's fault because she DIDn't make Casey take responsibility more. Sooner or later it had to happen that Cindy would demand that Casey grow up. She could not have known that Casey would take that out on Caylee to such an extent. She maybe envisioned a few days of angry sulking, maybe no ice cream for Caylee for a day or two. Or maybe an angry Casey driving around town complaining about her to everyone she'd ever met, but still treating Caylee like a Princess, or at worst leaving Caylee with the Grunds or with a sitter.

Nobody ever imagines their child could possibly hurt their grandchild. And IMO even these people who follow this case, and say to their kids "I would never cover for you if you did something like this," really are talking out of their hats. They don't know what they would do if it happened to them. You really can't know. We know what we HOPE we'd do, but that's it. Emotions are strange things and make people do things they don't think they'd do.

Really Fuzzball? You would cover for your child if they killed your grandchild? What would that accomplish except to get the point across to them that whatever they do you will support them, no matter how horrendous it is? And what about your grandchild? You good with them not being recovered for the sake of your own child? I am one of those who is "talking out of their hats" b/c I have said that, even as recent as yesterday to their faces, while discussing this case!! You as a parent are responsible to teaching your child right from wrong and there are always consequences to be paid when you choose wrong. If this is not done, our society goes out the window as we know it. There comes a time when your child is now an adult and your work is over and you pray for the best. When you work your ass off to build a solid foundation for the kids, you can be pretty confident that they will turn out OK, despite set backs. While I agree this is not ALL Cindy's fault, she had set the standard of KC not taking any responsibility for her actions and continued this charade despite the facts. She has been a nasty human being to those who wanted to help, namely TES.   

Fuzzball it takes alot of courage to say what you have just said. And i would like to tell you that i agree with you. As i have posted on this forum, I was driving a car that was tboned a couple years ago,and my BF was my passenger and was struck on his side. because i was knocked unconscious i had no clue what was going on. The morning after my accident there were already rumors speculating that i had been drunk and on drugs *i smoke marijuana*. but that was just not the case, i had just gotten off of work, i was stone sober. But even so, while people were talking their mess, making my life even more hell than what i was going through, my mother, who has never been my biggest fan, was genuinely backing me up. whether i was high&drunk or not she was behind me. Although Alonzo died my mom didnt leave my side, and didnt move from her story of believing me. ... I thank her all the time, because no one else believed me. Until the results were in writing. Fuzzball I hate Cindy Anthony for being supportive of KC and for doing what she has done. But that doesnt mean i dont think she is just doing what a mother should do. Its odd but any mother in this forum would just be beside themselves if this were their situation, and i dont think they can make their decision until its happening to them. I love all you momma monkeys, this is JMO. But i felt i had to back up Fuzzball who just seems to be a loving momma

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1489 on: December 27, 2008, 12:07:11 PM »

OriginalKat... thanks for posting that part of the interview with LE. What 2 year old who hasn't seen her mom and grandparents for a month would be talking about books and shoes? Casey messed up big time with this story, she should have said Caylee was crying and screaming for her, it would have fit in better with the kidnapping scenario. The book, we know they found a book, and I bet there is a pair of shoes at the scene also. My husband and I were listening to part of her interview last night on NG, even though I have listened to it before, I still was just shaking my head in amazement that she would think LE would believe this bs.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1490 on: December 27, 2008, 12:08:58 PM »

I got alot more out of the interviews of Casey with detectives reading them than listening but something that really struck me was when she talked about the phone call the day before from Caylee.UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Did you actually talk with -- what day was that you talked to her?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: OK. What did she tell you? What did your daughter say to you?

CASEY ANTHONY: And she started telling me a story, talking to me about her shoes and books.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: It`s important that you tell me -- I mean, maybe there`s something in what she said that can help us figure out where she is. What did she say?

CASEY ANTHONY: I tried to ask her where she was, and she just kept talking about the book that she`d been reading.
MELICH: We got to throw these lies out, OK? All these lies are out. We know that everything you`ve told us is a lie. Tell us what happened to Caylee. Tell us what happened to Caylee.

ANTHONY: I dropped off Caylee and that`s the last time that I`ve her. I dropped her off.*************

CASEY ANTHONY: We have videos of her reading the story, and she`s telling me the story...

(CROSSTALK)

(CROSSTALK)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: ... telling you about a book (INAUDIBLE) no sign of any type of stress at all?

What seems to be some of Casey's truths in this is it seems the book and shoes are part of evidence at the scene or at least shoes were taken from A's house for evidence and we know the book is from the scene. Same book she is in video with and she definitely "dropped" her off. She seemed fine, no stress and nothing in the background which of course would mean no noises.

I am wondering if this call in part was actually a dream she had when Tony said she was waking up in sweats? Maybe the crime scene findings fit into this dream and that is why Caylee sounded fine because Casey knew she wasn't with a nanny or anyone else. She knew she was gone and what she left at the place she dropped her off at. JMO

Good Morning Monkeys!!!

Thanks for bringing that here, OriginalKat! I thought of that conversation when we were looking at the crime scene and saw the book. I believe that she told that because she knew if Caylee were found, her book and shoe would be found with her. I honestly think that in her mind, she was trying to set up this fictional nanny and protect herself, for when they found Caylee.

She's so lame. Lamely stupid.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1491 on: December 27, 2008, 12:09:34 PM »

good morning pooky, I cant wrap my head around much tonight, so will just lurk and reread tomorrow when it sinks in 

Hitting the sauce again tonight?  Just Kidding. 

I think the long and short of the Lee Anthony attorney interviews is (my prediction only) that they will arrest him after the funeral -- why else would an attorney speak to the media about the possible charges?  Why would he feel compelled to return monies?  None of that makes any sense.

Maybe his attorney had a 'come to Jesus moment', and doesn't want to go down with Lee, if it comes to that. 

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: December 27, 2008, 12:10:34 PM »

Now that this is getting closer to trial all the little puzzle pieces from interviews are coming together. That's so cool.
Add in the evidence that LE hasn't revealed and this will be quite entertaining!

I think the most important part of this whole thing is to bring into public light the need for us to recognize mental illness. Same with Scott Peterson, OJ and other crimes from people who "seem so normal".
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1493 on: December 27, 2008, 12:11:48 PM »

snipped

I've been wondering if Casey stripped or was otherwise involved in the sex industry, because a lot of addicts are. And a lot of dancers lie about their jobs. So do hookers. And if she was into drugs, no amount of money would ever stretch far enough--she'd always run out and need more.

Good morning Fuzzball -- I recall recently that Baez said we would hear names we have never heard before -- I also recall that Tone was to go undercover for the SO (mentioned at the end of his interviews with the SO office) so I think either sex industry or drugs is what Baez is alluding to.  My Opinion only, though.

IF this is true, wonder if we'll hear more about 'mike'?  Remember the guy who visited Casey right away after her arrest saying, "Mike says hi".... Something unsettling about that.  As tho there was MUCH behind that simple statement.  Casey may have had an 'oh shit!' moment right then. 

If she was involved with the sex industry or drugs, etc., am thinking (as others have mentioned here and there), that the 'anonymous donor' for Casey might just be the head of that org.  Makes sense that the guys at the top would be interested in hushing this whole thing up, paying big bucks in the doing of that.  We might just meet this 'Mike' yet.. 

All IMO...

That never sat right with me either when this guy that she certainly didn't seem to know at first shows up for a visit at the jail. I can just imagine what we are all going to find out at trial, sometime these compromising pictures and who was involved with all of this is going to surface. I just can't believe it hasn't yet.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1494 on: December 27, 2008, 12:17:45 PM »

I thought Baez wanted his forensic team to do an autopsy. 
If they receive permission they could delay until after the holidays.
If not I can see no reason why the Anthony's would delay...unless it is for their own selfish reasons.  I say, have that private funeral for Caylee, put her remains to rest.  They could have a public memorial service afterwards.

I think Bearly said he is retiring in January.  ICBW

Thanks, So I see an arrest of the Ants sometime before his retirement in January. Today would be a great day to do it Sheriff Beary.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1495 on: December 27, 2008, 12:18:02 PM »

It was great to finally get a transcript of Casey Anthony's interrogation by investigators ... interrogation conducted one day following Cindy's 911 calls.  Casey is such a good liar.  She does not miss a beat.

Janet

++++++++

TRANSCRIPT:

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Interrogation Tapes
Aired December 26, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: ... Tonight, caught on tape, tot mom Casey Anthony on the hot seat, her entire police interrogation. We hear in her own words what the tot mom tells investigators about the suspicious disappearance of her little girl, lie after lie. But one thing remains consistent. Tot mom Casey Anthony`s story just doesn`t add up ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/26/ng.01.html

AUDIO:

Title: Casey Anthony Audio Recordings, Part 1 (July 16, 2008)
Published: Fri, 12 Sep 2008
Description: Florida authorities release tapes on interviews with missing tot's mom

http://www.foxnews.com/video-search/m/20911078/casey_anthony_audio_recordings_part_1.htm?pageid=31961

Title: Casey Anthony Audio Recordings, Part 2 (July 16, 2008)
Published: Fri, 12 Sep 2008
Description: Missing tot's mom in her own words with Florida authorities

http://www.foxnews.com/video-search/m/20911502/casey_anthony_audio_recordings_part_2.htm?pageid=23043

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1496 on: December 27, 2008, 12:18:33 PM »

snipped

All IMO...

Wyks,I'd like to hear more about that Mike guy too.That whole converstion was a little odd. 

Gotta go BBL.

Oh Good afternoon Monkeys!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1497 on: December 27, 2008, 12:18:49 PM »

Good Morning... Will have to think over what Lee's lawyer had to say, does everyone involved just seem to have a lawyer, that can't keep quite? It makes no sense to me to be saying half the things these lawyers are saying, lawyers want their clients to be quiet, maybe they should listen to their own advice.

After watching that video, I would have to say that Lee's lawyer is making some sort of pre-emptive strike to put the best spin on what he is aware is coming down the pike. IF the LE are waiting to press charges, felony charges at that, until after the funeral, maybe that's why there is no hurry by the A's to have a service and bury their g'daughter. Hmmmmmmm...
Good thinking, because I have a feeling after the funeral, LE is going to make their move. Donations going into Lee's paypal account, and Casey's computer that Lee picked up from Tony's apt, which I believe Lee not only tampered with, he tampered with Casey's belongings as well. And I am sure other things LE is looking into.

We'll see if my theory about timing of the funeral holds any water once the holidays are over. Both LE and the A's have an excuse to put as much of this on hold until after the first of the year as possible. They have common interest in letting this time pass without any action, but come the first of Jan., LE will want to return to work, get this sewed up, ready for court, etc. The A's, on the other hand, will want to continue to drag things out as long as possible. Then we'll see if the A's try to procrastinate on having services for Caylee and trying to make LE look bad by making them appear to be disrupting the A's grieving, etc.
I can wait until the first of the year. But come on, how long does it take to plan a funeral for a baby? It didn't take this long to bury the Pope. Is it cause they want to do another autopsy? I thought Baez wanted x-rays and the report. Give him those documents, bury poor Caylee, arrest the Anthonys.

I don't think it would make LE look bad if they disrupt the Anthonys. I believe it would make them look GREAT.

Does anyone know when Sheriff Beary leaves office? That may give us a timeframe of the arrest. Just saying 

"But come on, how long does it take to plan a funeral for a baby? It didn't take this long to bury the Pope."

Remember the A's sudden desire to hold not just a private funeral, but also to hold a public service? I knew when that came out, it was not the A's idea. That was straight from the PR people. And how long does it take to plan a funeral for a baby? A l-o-n-g  L-O-N-G time if the A's get their way. I think the PR people will think they are setting a trap for LE, but I would bet you that public opinion will be just what it is here - LE will get Brownie points for handling the A's like they are any Joe Blows and not giving them special attention.

It is possible that the A's wanted to wait until after the Christmas holidays to have the memorial. I'm sure they didn't do a lot of celebrating Christmas.... but I would not want my granddaughter's funeral on the day before or after.... that is just too sad.
I've lost some family members close to holidays, and it forever darkens that particular day for me, as I am sure that it will for them.
It's possible, but then again, I wouldn't want to forever remember the Christmas holiday linked to my granddaughter being in a refrigerator at the funeral home.
ITA 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: December 27, 2008, 12:19:11 PM »

(CROSSTALK)

(CROSSTALK)

Good Morning Monkeys!!!

Thanks for bringing that here, OriginalKat! I thought of that conversation when we were looking at the crime scene and saw the book. I believe that she told that because she knew if Caylee were found, her book and shoe would be found with her. I honestly think that in her mind, she was trying to set up this fictional nanny and protect herself, for when they found Caylee.

She's so lame. Lamely stupid.

What I noticed about this part of the interview is how she brings up the video at MT Dora .  Im not sure but at some times I feel she is trying to pin this on her mother. Either CA or Kc is the imaginary zani
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1499 on: December 27, 2008, 12:22:40 PM »

this is a link to a video that relates to the article Klaas posted.  it's LA's attorney, and he makes a HUGE "slip of the tongue".  I'm going to see if you catch it.  It's about 1/2 way through the video.  IT's an OMG moment, akin to the infamous Todd Black slip (saying Caylee was deceased, before they ever found the body).

GO NOW! http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8151115&version=1&locale=EN-US

Whoaaa,I caught that slip......."Mr Anthony's daughter.....I mean neice"

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.