April 25, 2024, 01:13:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340745 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1500 on: December 27, 2008, 12:23:34 PM »

Does this site cause anyone else to get a sound like a single piano note repeated every second until I log out and reboot?
Try just refreshing the page.  That works for me.  It doesn't happen all the time, but some times.  I think it has something to do with the popup ads.  Sometimes I do freeze and have to reboot.  I am a Microsoft person, so I'm not changing to Foxfire.

Once you try Foxfire, you won't go back.   

You are wrong.  I wouldn't have food on my table if it were not for Microsoft.  I could give all the arguments about IE is more popular that is the reason that why more hackers go after it, but most people don't listen.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1501 on: December 27, 2008, 12:25:40 PM »

good morning pooky, I cant wrap my head around much tonight, so will just lurk and reread tomorrow when it sinks in 

Hitting the sauce again tonight?  Just Kidding. 

I think the long and short of the Lee Anthony attorney interviews is (my prediction only) that they will arrest him after the funeral -- why else would an attorney speak to the media about the possible charges?  Why would he feel compelled to return monies?  None of that makes any sense.

Going way back to the 1st Trust, and Lee requesting money be sent to his personal Paypal account and then looking and seeing that he was using the same Paypal account to buy things on Ebay, was very disturbing.  This is what is known as co-mingling of funds. 

If interested Google is a good place to start, look at the cached websites, because a lot of information from that time has been deleted.

What amazes me is that problems with the Trusts, funds collected from donations, etc.  seem rather common in high-profile missing persons cases.  There is another high-profile case that I've been following for over a year, since the person went missing.  Amazing the conflicts in that case, which I'm beginning to see in this case.  Mismanagement of donations in that case, no public accounting for the spending of that $, rumors plenty, family members turning against family members, alienation of supporters, they were rude to Tim Miller - even telling him to leave - because THEY wanted to be in control of the searching tho they didn't know what they were doing NOR have they searched much, forum wars of 2008, etc. etc.

Who would have thought this stuff is common in some missing persons cases, be they child or adult??   It's so sad!!    Amazing how donations collected from caring supporters can begin such huge conflict. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1502 on: December 27, 2008, 12:30:49 PM »

I agree LE will get Browning points for handling them like JoeBlow. Just one question I have and I will leave it at that. Did any parents/grandparents of a missing, then murdered child ever have PR people? I don't think so. So why do they need PR people? These people are nuts to think that the public has any respect left for the Anthonys.

The A's are so squirrely, they think they are celebrities and need PR reps to polish their public image. Like a lot of people today, they are unable to distinguish between famous and infamous. It's all the same to them - the whole world knows who they are, recognizes them, knows their name, etc., so that must be a good thing giving them importance. And NO, I don't recall the victim family of any murdered child ever requiring PR assistance, but the A's have managed to demonstrate that they are not victims by their behavior during all of this.
JonBenet Ramsey's parents did.

At the center of the Ramsey team is Pat Korten, a Washington, D.C., expert on "crisis management." Korten's company, Rowan & Blewitt Inc., addresses issues involving "litigation, public policy debate and scrutiny from the media, government, special interest and community organization(s)," according to company literature.

Before joining Rowan & Blewitt about a year ago, Korten had been a journalist, talk-show host, spokesperson for a pharmaceutical trade association, and spokesperson for the U.S. Department of Justice during the Reagan administration.

Korten, who now acts as the Ramseys' spokesperson, answers the flood of up to 200 media calls daily on behalf of the family. He also has set up a World Wide Web page for the family, with responses to coroner's photographs printed in the Globe tabloid and more.

[/quote] Thanks, I thought if anyone had a PR person it would be the Ramseys. I was thinking more along the lines of Mark Lunsford, Polly Klass' dad, that little boy and girl's dad that were abducted from home in Idaho or somewhere up there.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: December 27, 2008, 12:31:57 PM »

Good Morning

I have read through the article, three times, that Klaas posted last night.  I still have no idea what Lee's attorney, Luka, is trying to say.
Could Lee Anthony face charges? 

"Not because he has done anything wrong," said Thomas Luka.
Then why does Luka feel that he might be arrested?
"Everyone involved in the case should have their rights covered when determining what the police can and can not do or should and should not expect from the witnesses involved in this case," said Luka."
However, he goes on to say:
"Luka adds that neither Lee, nor George and Cindy Anthony, have been called as witnesses in the case, but they are preparing for just such a scenario."

Luka shares the same address, including the suite number, as does Lee's parent's lawyer.

Lee Anthony's attorney, Thomas Luka, on donations collected by his client on behalf of Caylee.

This is very interesting.  The accounting on the original Trust fund that was released by Mark NeJame when the first Trust closed did not answer a lot of the questions I had about the how the money was used. There seemed to be some things missing.

I found the statement that said that Lee was doing his own investigation and using some of the money for that purpose very interesting.  There is more here than meets the eye, since one of the purposes of the Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony Trust Agreement was to pay for burial, which would be a legitimate use of funds.   

Just a reminder that the new Trust is managed by Jody Parker, Mallory's  mother.  Mallory is Lee's girlfriend.

(bolded by me)

wouldn't this be considered a conflict of interest?  cuz the attorney seems to be representing Lee for the donations for Caylee, as well as with possible criminal charges brought against him in the future regarding this case. 

It seems like it would be to me. My brother and I had to get my oldest brother off as executor of my mom's estate because he was mishandling stuff. We wanted to hire a lawer from the same firm to handle the case because my parents had used that firm for years and I was told we could not hire anyone from the firm...conflict of interest.

I don't think these two are partners as in they are in the same law firm, I think they have separate practices and just share space.  Neither of their websites would lead you to believe they are in business together.  However, I do find it very interesting that they share the same suite.  My guess is that share equipment and possibly secretary to cut expenses.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1504 on: December 27, 2008, 12:32:09 PM »

Good Morning

I have read through the article, three times, that Klaas posted last night.  I still have no idea what Lee's attorney, Luka, is trying to say.

"Not because he has done anything wrong," said Thomas Luka.
Then why does Luka feel that he might be arrested?
"Everyone involved in the case should have their rights covered when determining what the police can and can not do or should and should not expect from the witnesses involved in this case," said Luka."
However, he goes on to say:
"Luka adds that neither Lee, nor George and Cindy Anthony, have been called as witnesses in the case, but they are preparing for just such a scenario."

Luka shares the same address, including the suite number, as does Lee's parent's lawyer.

Lee Anthony's attorney, Thomas Luka, on donations collected by his client on behalf of Caylee.

This is very interesting.  The accounting on the original Trust fund that was released by Mark NeJame when the first Trust closed did not answer a lot of the questions I had about the how the money was used. There seemed to be some things missing.

I found the statement that said that Lee was doing his own investigation and using some of the money for that purpose very interesting.  There is more here than meets the eye, since one of the purposes of the Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony Trust Agreement was to pay for burial, which would be a legitimate use of funds.   

Just a reminder that the new Trust is managed by Jody Parker, Mallory's  mother.  Mallory is Lee's girlfriend.

(bolded by me)

wouldn't this be considered a conflict of interest?  cuz the attorney seems to be representing Lee for the donations for Caylee, as well as with possible criminal charges brought against him in the future regarding this case. 

Mark Klaas hit the nail on the head when he called them a "toxic family".... they are all scrambling for lawyers and immunity. Caylee's disappearance was the most profitable event they have had in years.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: December 27, 2008, 12:34:06 PM »

OriginalKat... thanks for posting that part of the interview with LE. What 2 year old who hasn't seen her mom and grandparents for a month would be talking about books and shoes? Casey messed up big time with this story, she should have said Caylee was crying and screaming for her, it would have fit in better with the kidnapping scenario. The book, we know they found a book, and I bet there is a pair of shoes at the scene also. My husband and I were listening to part of her interview last night on NG, even though I have listened to it before, I still was just shaking my head in amazement that she would think LE would believe this bs.

no rose colored glasses

I found the first part of Casey Anthony's July 16th interrogation very believeable.  IMO ... Casey is a great liar.  However ... what amazes me is how STUPID Casey is.  Did she not think for one minute that the investigation would reveal that every word that came out of her lips was a lie.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1506 on: December 27, 2008, 12:34:38 PM »

What I am curious about is WHY is LE giving us the scenario of the meter reader calling 3 times b4 LE took action? Why is Lee's lawyer throwing us this bone of contention about charges MAY be filed against Lee, when they haven't been yet. Why bring this up to us to rip apart and make conjecture about? I mean, if I were either of them, know the public, I would have kept my mouth shut until asked. I know the public will find out anyway, but why give up the info before hand? 

well.. maybe they are trying to prepare us for hugely worse things we may find out about soon?  release the info that doesn't matter much to them, in light of what else there may be?    

okies.. i'll quit borrowing trouble, for now.   

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1507 on: December 27, 2008, 12:35:13 PM »

Mark Klaas also called Crazy an "odious" creature.. so perfect

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1508 on: December 27, 2008, 12:37:20 PM »

When my ex and I split up and it was time for the child support hearing, he decided to delay it by requesting a DNA test. I had no problem with it as I KNEW he was the father. When the results came back, yes, we did get a graph. It showed my DNA pattern, then his DNA pattern in the middle, and finally our daughter's. Kind of a Mom + Dad= Baby. It showed that she had exactly half of each of our DNA that made up her DNA.. it was all in numbers but fairly easy to read. I would guess if the mother and father are related, all three of them would have mostly the same DNA except maybe a number or two off here or there. But, yes, you do get all of the results, graphs and numbers included, along with the 99.999999% that we are all so used to hearing.

My husband has gotten two different types of results. With his daughter that was many years ago, he did get the graph - in that case the paternity was at issue. With his son, a test he did by himself to alleviate his fears that his first wife was cheating, he only got back the statement saying he was the father. So I think it may depend on the testing type the is done. The info is the same but the presentation is different.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1509 on: December 27, 2008, 12:37:41 PM »

Mark Klaas also called Crazy an "odious" creature.. so perfect
Odious creature is my new favorite name for the skank.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1510 on: December 27, 2008, 12:38:12 PM »

Did you guys notice that in the article about Lee's atty, it says Lee needs an atty to advise him on what and what not to tell investigators???

"Luka contends that Lee has cooperated with detectives, even handing over a DNA sample.  Luka describes his role an advisor to Lee, in determining what he should and should not say to investigators."

I know what he's saying, but if you step back and think about it, that's unbelievable! They are investigating the murder of their 2 year old neice and granddaughter, for heaven's sake! How about simply telling the TRUTH!! If the truth leads to Casey, then it isn't their fault, right? No need to forever feel guilty about the truth wherever it leads.

It's only if you are trying to sway what comes out as truth that you would have to pick and choose what to say and not say. You'd do that only to protect someone, including, perhaps, yourself.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: December 27, 2008, 12:42:18 PM »

Did you guys notice that in the article about Lee's atty, it says Lee needs an atty to advise him on what and what not to tell investigators???

"Luka contends that Lee has cooperated with detectives, even handing over a DNA sample.  Luka describes his role an advisor to Lee, in determining what he should and should not say to investigators."

I know what he's saying, but if you step back and think about it, that's unbelievable! They are investigating the murder of their 2 year old neice and granddaughter, for heaven's sake! How about simply telling the TRUTH!! If the truth leads to Casey, then it isn't their fault, right? No need to forever feel guilty about the truth wherever it leads.

It's only if you are trying to sway what comes out as truth that you would have to pick and choose what to say and not say. You'd do that only to protect someone, including, perhaps, yourself.
Innocent people don't need Immunity, PR reps or Lawyers..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1512 on: December 27, 2008, 12:43:46 PM »

Good find nikki!  An interesting read too!  Says among other things that ecstasy is categorized as a club drug.  And we know how much Casey loved the club and all that was involved with it. 

Wonder how long she had been liking shamrocks for?  If always, that's understandable, as regular folks do like shamrocks, etc.  Yet if Casey suddenly developed a liking for those, about the same time she began to run with this new set of friends, then hmmmmmm... That might give her interest in shamrocks a whole new meaning. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1513 on: December 27, 2008, 12:45:43 PM »

LEE ANTHONY - DONATED FUNDS

Last Edited: Friday, 26 Dec 2008, 10:59 PM EST 
Created: Friday, 26 Dec 2008, 10:09 PM EST

Luka: No improprieties with donated money

Luka wanted to put to rest any "cloud of impropriety and a cloud of rumor" surrounding donated money collected by Lee Anthony connected to the search for Caylee.

Since mid-July, when Caylee was first reported missing, thousands of dollars have been donated by strangers wanting to help locate the toddler.  At one point, Lee was accused of using some of those funds inappropriately.

"There was no impropriety.  There is a cloud of impropriety and a cloud of rumor that I think has been fueled by the non-expenditure of the funds, that has been following Mr. Anthony around," said Luka.  "He wants to make it clear that no money has been improperly used."

Luka said financial statements from the fund were made public, linked to a memorial website in honor of Caylee.  The Anthony Family has said those donations have paid for everything from flyers and t-shirts with Caylee's picture to helping Lee in his own investigation.

"Again, when this investigation first began, we the public did not know who was responsible for Casey's disappearance.  Mr. Anthony was going under the assumption she was kidnapped.  He investigated that angle first and foremost."

There is still money left in the Help Find Caylee Anthony, but Luka would not say how much.  "As far as I know, the money will be returned to the senders or individulas who have paid it."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8150793&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Video:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8151115&version=1&locale=EN-US

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1514 on: December 27, 2008, 12:50:13 PM »

Hi Fuzzball I just saw this post this morning. I had horrible endometriosis, but at my age the insurance company made me go through 2 years of lupron shots, hormones, then another year of lupron shots and also 3 laporoscopys. I didn't want the hysterectomy so I could be sterilized. I wanted one so I could be pain free. When they finally did it, my doctor said they didn't realize how bad it was until the did the surgery. He was even trying to save one ovary, but he couldn't so I had a total hysterectomy at age 32.

The crazy lady with the pie filling begged him not to tell the husband, I don't know if he did or didn't.

I hope this makes sense.

My future DIL (fiance of my youngest son) is planning to have a hysterectomy after having their 2.5 children, as advised by the docs.  She's doing it to be pain free as well.  It's been a nightmare for her, every single month.  Docs don't want to do this anytime soon, because she's only 21 yrs old.  I cannot imagine living with that kind of pain, which could cause one to opt for such a drastic surgery, it must be unbearable. 

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1515 on: December 27, 2008, 12:53:43 PM »

OriginalKat... thanks for posting that part of the interview with LE. What 2 year old who hasn't seen her mom and grandparents for a month would be talking about books and shoes? Casey messed up big time with this story, she should have said Caylee was crying and screaming for her, it would have fit in better with the kidnapping scenario. The book, we know they found a book, and I bet there is a pair of shoes at the scene also. My husband and I were listening to part of her interview last night on NG, even though I have listened to it before, I still was just shaking my head in amazement that she would think LE would believe this bs.

no rose colored glasses

I found the first part of Casey Anthony's July 16th interrogation very believeable.  IMO ... Casey is a great liar.  However ... what amazes me is how STUPID Casey is.  Did she not think for one minute that the investigation would reveal that every word that came out of her lips was a lie.

Janet

What amazes me about KC's lying, is that it is so BRAZEN. She doesn't have one bit of fear or shame in her make up. She is not in the least intimidated or embarrassed in the way she lies. No thought of consequences for her lying. It truely defies sensibility.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1516 on: December 27, 2008, 12:54:25 PM »

LEE ANTHONY - DONATED FUNDS

Last Edited: Friday, 26 Dec 2008, 10:59 PM EST 
Created: Friday, 26 Dec 2008, 10:09 PM EST

Luka: No improprieties with donated money

Luka wanted to put to rest any "cloud of impropriety and a cloud of rumor" surrounding donated money collected by Lee Anthony connected to the search for Caylee.

Since mid-July, when Caylee was first reported missing, thousands of dollars have been donated by strangers wanting to help locate the toddler.  At one point, Lee was accused of using some of those funds inappropriately.

"There was no impropriety.  There is a cloud of impropriety and a cloud of rumor that I think has been fueled by the non-expenditure of the funds, that has been following Mr. Anthony around," said Luka.  "He wants to make it clear that no money has been improperly used."

Luka said financial statements from the fund were made public, linked to a memorial website in honor of Caylee.  The Anthony Family has said those donations have paid for everything from flyers and t-shirts with Caylee's picture to helping Lee in his own investigation.

"Again, when this investigation first began, we the public did not know who was responsible for Casey's disappearance.  Mr. Anthony was going under the assumption she was kidnapped.  He investigated that angle first and foremost."

There is still money left in the Help Find Caylee Anthony, but Luka would not say how much.  "As far as I know, the money will be returned to the senders or individulas who have paid it."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8150793&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Video:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8151115&version=1&locale=EN-US

Past tense. So now they DO know who was responsible for Caylee's disappearance? Well, welcome to the world!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1517 on: December 27, 2008, 12:56:08 PM »

no rose colored glasses

Janet

What I think she figured was LE was going to believe her and put all the blame on the nanny. Her lies were either always believed, or her family just ignored her lies because it was easier to deal then to confront her. I don't know how she thought LE wasn't going to check everything out and in return believe her. And then you have her family going along with these lies, like they probably always did, but you would think the rest of the family would have figured the truth is all going to come out.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1518 on: December 27, 2008, 12:58:18 PM »

I think that the reason the Anthonys decided to have a private funeral and then a public memorial is because they were looking very greedy asking the public to pay for the funeral and not then allowing the public to be there.  So, after thinking it over and asking themselves how they could make a buck out of it, they decided to pay for the funeral themselves but I'll bet $50 that they will pass the plate at the public memorial either at the door or during the service.  It's all about money.  Give them something for their money, so to speak.

I'd also like to comment on the Anthonys having stuffed bears, etc. removed from Caylee's memorial and taken to charitable agencies.  While the sentiment coming from any other quarter would be admirable, in the case of the Anthonys it is, IMO, just their way of showing they are in control here and we'd better remember it.  These items were not on the Anthony property and in no way concerned them.  IMO it was theft to remove these toys as it clearly was the intention of those who put them there that it was for Caylee and they intended them to stay there. The Anthonys have forfeited their right, IMO, to have anything to do with this spontaneous show of support for Caylee.  Now a young girl is trying to establish another memorial which will be Anthony-proof.  I wish her luck.  Whether or not these toys get wet in the rain or anything else, it is not the Anthony's concern.  It is only the concern of those who placed them there and nobody's else's business. If the actual owner of the property objects, he hasn't said so.  It is only he who could prevent the memorial staying there, not Cindy Anthony, not Lee Anthony, not George Anthony and certainly not Casey Anthony. They should have other concerns.

Personally I hope all the entire Anthony family ends up in the slammer.  Bunch of monsters if you ask me, which you didn't, but I told you anyway. IMO they are all involved in obstruction of justice.

As far as Cindy being just as responsible as Casey is for Caylee's death, nothing Cindy could ever have said or done could legitimately have caused Casey to kill Caylee.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: December 27, 2008, 01:00:59 PM »

Hi Fuzzball I just saw this post this morning. I had horrible endometriosis, but at my age the insurance company made me go through 2 years of lupron shots, hormones, then another year of lupron shots and also 3 laporoscopys. I didn't want the hysterectomy so I could be sterilized. I wanted one so I could be pain free. When they finally did it, my doctor said they didn't realize how bad it was until the did the surgery. He was even trying to save one ovary, but he couldn't so I had a total hysterectomy at age 32.

The crazy lady with the pie filling begged him not to tell the husband, I don't know if he did or didn't.

I hope this makes sense.

My future DIL (fiance of my youngest son) is planning to have a hysterectomy after having their 2.5 children, as advised by the docs.  She's doing it to be pain free as well.  It's been a nightmare for her, every single month.  Docs don't want to do this anytime soon, because she's only 21 yrs old.  I cannot imagine living with that kind of pain, which could cause one to opt for such a drastic surgery, it must be unbearable. 

I'm sorry about your DIL Wyks, I know the horrible nightmare she is living with. I know that if she is 21, she will have a hard time finding a doctor who will do it at such a young age. I had to go through two painful hysterosalpinograms (sp) which tested my fallopian tubes and proved that I more than likely couldn't have children anyways. So, since she is young and evidently can have kids it may be harder to have a hyst done. I pray she can get the relief she needs.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.