April 24, 2024, 05:06:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340714 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1540 on: December 27, 2008, 01:53:06 PM »

Maybe they need to stop listening to their PR folks and bury the baby. Public opinion might just sway a little in their favor. Not much, but a little.

I agree! 

And can you imagine how the A's delaying Caylee's burial must be grating on Casey?   There seems to have been such a power struggle between Cindy and Casey.  What Casey seems to have done with Caylee may have (in her own mind) put her in a one-up position over Cindy.  Having Caylee's remains handed over the A's and their delaying the funeral seems to be putting Cindy back in the one-up position over Casey.  Wonder what's next?   *getting whiplash, calling my chiropractor*     

So much power struggle with this crazy family. I have a question, since Casey is in jail who is in charge of the funeral? Casey or Geo/Cindy?
George and Cindy, I believe I read that Casey signed whatever papers necessary for that to happen.
Thanks No Rose, I wasn't sure if she had turned authority over to them. It would be just like her to keep herself in charge and not have a burial.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1541 on: December 27, 2008, 01:56:12 PM »

Maybe they need to stop listening to their PR folks and bury the baby. Public opinion might just sway a little in their favor. Not much, but a little.

I agree! 

And can you imagine how the A's delaying Caylee's burial must be grating on Casey?   There seems to have been such a power struggle between Cindy and Casey.  What Casey seems to have done with Caylee may have (in her own mind) put her in a one-up position over Cindy.  Having Caylee's remains handed over the A's and their delaying the funeral seems to be putting Cindy back in the one-up position over Casey.  Wonder what's next?   *getting whiplash, calling my chiropractor*     

So much power struggle with this crazy family. I have a question, since Casey is in jail who is in charge of the funeral? Casey or Geo/Cindy?
George and Cindy, I believe I read that Casey signed whatever papers necessary for that to happen.
Thanks No Rose, I wasn't sure if she had turned authority over to them. It would be just like her to keep herself in charge and not have a burial.
I figured she would have turned it over to Baez to take care of all the funeral plans. And speaking of Baez we have not heard to much from him lately.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1542 on: December 27, 2008, 01:57:32 PM »

wouldn't this be considered a conflict of interest?  cuz the attorney seems to be representing Lee for the donations for Caylee, as well as with possible criminal charges brought against him in the future regarding this case. 

It seems like it would be to me. My brother and I had to get my oldest brother off as executor of my mom's estate because he was mishandling stuff. We wanted to hire a lawer from the same firm to handle the case because my parents had used that firm for years and I was told we could not hire anyone from the firm...conflict of interest.

Yep!  Seems to me that an ethical attorney would be careful to handle things in the proper way, saves problems all around.  Hope you found a different good attorney from another firm that handled things well for you and your family. 

I'd be worried about hiring an attorney who doesn't seem to have good ethics right from the getgo, cuz lord only knows what they'd be capable of down the road.  Sadly enough, there seems to be plenty of folks out there who go out looking for the unethical type of attorney, perhaps having something in mind and know that this type of attorney wouldn't hesitate in helping them with that plan. 

It's odd to me that the A's seem to have surrounded themselves with folks who seem unethical, everyone not just attorneys.  Not sure if they did this on purpose or if it just seems to have turned out that way.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: December 27, 2008, 01:58:10 PM »

Didn't I hear on NG that Casey signed the rights over to G & C after the second autopsy ?
The remains only went over to the funeral home Dec 23. Baez also won the right to have the pictues etc from the autopsy around the same date and the State had ten days to respond. I am making an assumption here that the hold up is the second autopsy and maybe the A's really don't have a date fixed as to when they get the remains for a service. The " experts " do not live in Florida and who knows what they think they have to do. Kathy Reichs is a forensic anthopologist and she said she was hired to do a forensic autopsy. Her role as I see it would be to determine date of death and along with the other " experts" to determine if the remains were found where they were tossed at the date of death. One of Baez's experts was a " bug guy ".       
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1544 on: December 27, 2008, 01:59:13 PM »

I agree! 

I figured she would have turned it over to Baez to take care of all the funeral plans. And speaking of Baez we have not heard to much from him lately.

Yeah, where has the little squirrel been hiding? He must be in PR with his best buddy Geraldo for some sleazy Christmas bonding.   

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1545 on: December 27, 2008, 02:00:55 PM »

Here is my understanding of the Casey Jesse thing:
They met, had sex.
No on going relationship ie dating from the time she met him until Caylee's birth. 
Then, she shows up at the Grund's door pregnant. Denies being pregnant.
Then, she sends Jesse a text message saying she's preggers , you're the Daddy.
Caylee is born.
Everyone acts as if Jesse is the Daddy. And the Grund family welcomes Casey into theirs.
The elder Grunds encourage Jesse to get the DNA test because Jesse didn't know Casey nine months previously. ( probably Richard could see where this might go, 18 - 20 years of child support and legal obligations towards a baby with the baby's mother being " a liar"   
The DNA tests take months.
In the meantime, Jesse falls in love with the baby and he will be the Daddy for all intents and purposes.
DNA is back, makes no difference to Jesse.
Casey starts seeing other guys, ( Richard Grund says it was obvious from her My Space, ) gets caught, relationship over. That was the deal breaker, not the DNA.
I think the timeline of how long she was with Jesse after Caylee's birth was about seven months. Caylee born August of 2005, the deal was off March of 2006.
When I think about this, I have to admire the Grunds for putting their reservations aside and standing by Jesse and Casey and Caylee. They loved the baby regardless of the fact it wasn't theirs.
I also believe Cindy had a lot to do with their breakup behind the scenes, there was no way Caylee was going to leave that house and be raised by Jesse. Cindy wanted control of Caylee, at least that is the way I see it.
Yep No Rose. And didn't Jesse say that when he and Casey were in her bedroom, George came home and threw a fit. She had a baby for goodness sakes. Why throw a fit cause they were on the bed with their clothes on. They couldn't stand Jesse or anyone else being with Caylee or Casey.

Not positive, but I thought it was Cindy who had a fit having caught the three of them in bed fully clothed. I remember thinking that when you live with your parents like a child and mooch off them, they have a right to make the "house rules," but that seems to have been the ONLY rule the A's ever made for Casey's conduct!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: December 27, 2008, 02:01:17 PM »

wouldn't this be considered a conflict of interest?  cuz the attorney seems to be representing Lee for the donations for Caylee, as well as with possible criminal charges brought against him in the future regarding this case. 

It seems like it would be to me. My brother and I had to get my oldest brother off as executor of my mom's estate because he was mishandling stuff. We wanted to hire a lawer from the same firm to handle the case because my parents had used that firm for years and I was told we could not hire anyone from the firm...conflict of interest.

Yep!  Seems to me that an ethical attorney would be careful to handle things in the proper way, saves problems all around.  Hope you found a different good attorney from another firm that handled things well for you and your family. 

I'd be worried about hiring an attorney who doesn't seem to have good ethics right from the getgo, cuz lord only knows what they'd be capable of down the road.  Sadly enough, there seems to be plenty of folks out there who go out looking for the unethical type of attorney, perhaps having something in mind and know that this type of attorney wouldn't hesitate in helping them with that plan. 

It's odd to me that the A's seem to have surrounded themselves with folks who seem unethical, everyone not just attorneys.  Not sure if they did this on purpose or if it just seems to have turned out that way.    

You are a kind person Wyks. I believe they have been surrounded by unethical people because they are themselves unethical.

I guess the old saying is you are known by the company you keep.

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1547 on: December 27, 2008, 02:02:24 PM »

Lee's ebay....info.

The email address vader05@bellsouth.net is used by a valid eBay member with a feedback score of 70 (0% positive). We have not found a transaction between you and this member in the last 60 days. For privacy purposes, it is eBay's policy that User IDs are not revealed to members who are not involved in current or recent transactions with each other.

A feedback score of 70!!!!! Looks like whoever vader05 is has been busily beating people on eBay by either not paying for what he buys or not delivering on what he sells!

Unless they've changed the feedback rating system, the 70 just means that he's only had 70 transactions.  The percentage is what tells the tale.  Frinstance, my score is 611, and my rating is 100% positive.

If you're correct, then vader05 has done 70 transactions and nobody has left him positive feedback????? [70 (0%)] That doesn't make any sense either.

The percentage is (now) calculated for just the past 12 months.  so he has had 70 transactions during his membership, but none in the past 12 months.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1548 on: December 27, 2008, 02:03:49 PM »

Didn't I hear on NG that Casey signed the rights over to G & C after the second autopsy ?
The remains only went over to the funeral home Dec 23. Baez also won the right to have the pictues etc from the autopsy around the same date and the State had ten days to respond. I am making an assumption here that the hold up is the second autopsy and maybe the A's really don't have a date fixed as to when they get the remains for a service. The " experts " do not live in Florida and who knows what they think they have to do. Kathy Reichs is a forensic anthopologist and she said she was hired to do a forensic autopsy. Her role as I see it would be to determine date of death and along with the other " experts" to determine if the remains were found where they were tossed at the date of death. One of Baez's experts was a " bug guy ".       
Thanks KatGram, I don't have cable, so I don't watch NG. It seems to me, Christmas or not, they could get it done ASAP. Baez was crying to the State's Attorney about having to wait on stuff, even told him to be nice cause it is Christmas. Does anyone else remember that email from Baez or am I dreaming it?

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1549 on: December 27, 2008, 02:06:09 PM »

Lee's ebay....info.

The email address vader05@bellsouth.net is used by a valid eBay member with a feedback score of 70 (0% positive). We have not found a transaction between you and this member in the last 60 days. For privacy purposes, it is eBay's policy that User IDs are not revealed to members who are not involved in current or recent transactions with each other.

A feedback score of 70!!!!! Looks like whoever vader05 is has been busily beating people on eBay by either not paying for what he buys or not delivering on what he sells!

Unless they've changed the feedback rating system, the 70 just means that he's only had 70 transactions.  The percentage is what tells the tale.  Frinstance, my score is 611, and my rating is 100% positive.

If you're correct, then vader05 has done 70 transactions and nobody has left him positive feedback????? [70 (0%)] That doesn't make any sense either.

The percentage is (now) calculated for just the past 12 months.  so he has had 70 transactions during his membership, but none in the past 12 months.

Then what are they talking about Lee using $ raised for finding Caylee to buy stuff on eBay? vader05 CANNOT be Lee, if you are correct.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1550 on: December 27, 2008, 02:10:44 PM »

Does this site cause anyone else to get a sound like a single piano note repeated every second until I log out and reboot?
Try just refreshing the page.  That works for me.  It doesn't happen all the time, but some times.  I think it has something to do with the popup ads.  Sometimes I do freeze and have to reboot.  I am a Microsoft person, so I'm not changing to Foxfire.

Once you try Foxfire, you won't go back.   

You are wrong.  I wouldn't have food on my table if it were not for Microsoft.  I could give all the arguments about IE is more popular that is the reason that why more hackers go after it, but most people don't listen.

We'll have to agree to disagree then.  Cuz this positive experience of yours is not the experience of mine and everyone else I've spoken with about it in the past.  Having a difference of opinion doesn't make one of us 'right' and one of us 'wrong'.  It's just looking at things differently, that's all.   

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1551 on: December 27, 2008, 02:11:06 PM »

Lee's ebay....info.

Then what are they talking about Lee using $ raised for finding Caylee to buy stuff on eBay? vader05 CANNOT be Lee, if you are correct.

sounds right.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: December 27, 2008, 02:11:45 PM »

They met, had sex.
No on going relationship ie dating from the time she met him until Caylee's birth. 
Caylee is born.
Everyone acts as if Jesse is the Daddy. And the Grund family welcomes Casey into theirs.
The elder Grunds encourage Jesse to get the DNA test because Jesse didn't know Casey nine months previously. ( probably Richard could see where this might go, 18 - 20 years of child support and legal obligations towards a baby with the baby's mother being " a liar"   
In the meantime, Jesse falls in love with the baby and he will be the Daddy for all intents and purposes.
Casey starts seeing other guys, ( Richard Grund says it was obvious from her My Space, ) gets caught, relationship over. That was the deal breaker, not the DNA.
I think the timeline of how long she was with Jesse after Caylee's birth was about seven months. Caylee born August of 2005, the deal was off March of 2006.
When I think about this, I have to admire the Grunds for putting their reservations aside and standing by Jesse and Casey and Caylee. They loved the baby regardless of the fact it wasn't theirs.
I also believe Cindy had a lot to do with their breakup behind the scenes, there was no way Caylee was going to leave that house and be raised by Jesse. Cindy wanted control of Caylee, at least that is the way I see it.
Yep No Rose. And didn't Jesse say that when he and Casey were in her bedroom, George came home and threw a fit. She had a baby for goodness sakes. Why throw a fit cause they were on the bed with their clothes on. They couldn't stand Jesse or anyone else being with Caylee or Casey.

Not positive, but I thought it was Cindy who had a fit having caught the three of them in bed fully clothed. I remember thinking that when you live with your parents like a child and mooch off them, they have a right to make the "house rules," but that seems to have been the ONLY rule the A's ever made for Casey's conduct!
Thanks Jody, wasn't sure if it was George or Cindy. I just remember one of them getting mad and throwing a fit. I was under the impression they were mad at Jesse, not Casey. I don't believe Casey ever had any house rules. Thanks for clarifying it for me. It's all so confusing. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1553 on: December 27, 2008, 02:16:05 PM »

Did you guys notice that in the article about Lee's atty, it says Lee needs an atty to advise him on what and what not to tell investigators???

"Luka contends that Lee has cooperated with detectives, even handing over a DNA sample.  Luka describes his role an advisor to Lee, in determining what he should and should not say to investigators."

I know what he's saying, but if you step back and think about it, that's unbelievable! They are investigating the murder of their 2 year old neice and granddaughter, for heaven's sake! How about simply telling the TRUTH!! If the truth leads to Casey, then it isn't their fault, right? No need to forever feel guilty about the truth wherever it leads.

It's only if you are trying to sway what comes out as truth that you would have to pick and choose what to say and not say. You'd do that only to protect someone, including, perhaps, yourself.

Exactly, CBB!!  Well said! 

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1554 on: December 27, 2008, 02:17:11 PM »

Does this site cause anyone else to get a sound like a single piano note repeated every second until I log out and reboot?
Try just refreshing the page.  That works for me.  It doesn't happen all the time, but some times.  I think it has something to do with the popup ads.  Sometimes I do freeze and have to reboot.  I am a Microsoft person, so I'm not changing to Foxfire.

You are wrong.  I wouldn't have food on my table if it were not for Microsoft.  I could give all the arguments about IE is more popular that is the reason that why more hackers go after it, but most people don't listen.

We'll have to agree to disagree then.  Cuz this positive experience of yours is not the experience of mine and everyone else I've spoken with about it in the past.  Having a difference of opinion doesn't make one of us 'right' and one of us 'wrong'.  It's just looking at things differently, that's all.   

I can 2nd your post, Wyks. I had a REALLY slow dial-up until a couple of months ago, and if I had not discovered Firefox, I would have packed in the internet long ago except for a few necessities. IE was like living in the dark ages compared to my experience after finding and using Firefox.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: December 27, 2008, 02:21:56 PM »

I can 2nd your post, Wyks. I had a REALLY slow dial-up until a couple of months ago, and if I had not discovered Firefox, I would have packed in the internet long ago except for a few necessities. IE was like living in the dark ages compared to my experience after finding and using Firefox.
Sorry if O/T, but what is FireFox? My internet thing is through Yahoo and very slow. Can Firefox help me? It takes for ever to post on the monkeys? TIA

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1556 on: December 27, 2008, 02:22:46 PM »

Thanks KatGram, I don't have cable, so I don't watch NG. It seems to me, Christmas or not, they could get it done ASAP. Baez was crying to the State's Attorney about having to wait on stuff, even told him to be nice cause it is Christmas. Does anyone else remember that email from Baez or am I dreaming it?

You're not dreaming.....testy emails sent between Bozo Baez and State Attorney. Bozo must enjoy making enemies and burning bridges......azzclown

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1557 on: December 27, 2008, 02:24:33 PM »

Responding to the Wid-chimes as a memorial!Wondeful idea...It would be absolutely amazing if all the Anthony's neighbors from the spot they found Caylee until you get to the Anthony's house put up wind-chimes in memorial of Caylee.With a few extra put right next door to the Anthony's.A continuous reminder for those POS...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1558 on: December 27, 2008, 02:25:34 PM »

My understanding is garnered thru NG. I do get Fox, but not the one with Greta. I would have to subscribe to some extra channels. When I had all the channels as a freebee when I got the digital box, I had + 400 channels and I found that I was not really interested in most of them, so I didn't subscribe. I have +100 now and it's the same thing, three channels. My Daughter was talking about getting whatever station the trial was going to be on and PVRing it. She watched the Bobby Cutts trial live on her computer, but she was at home being a stay at home at that time.
Think I might do the same thing, except the PVR unit is $ 500.00 right now, so I would just VCR it. Or some kind soul will have it on You Tube. I don't think my SIL would like me there every day taking over the tv. LOL. He just rolls his eyeballs up in his head if we ever talk about this case, so I do watch myself . But football is a good thing ! !       
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1559 on: December 27, 2008, 02:26:04 PM »

They met, had sex.
Caylee is born.

Thanks Jody, wasn't sure if it was George or Cindy. I just remember one of them getting mad and throwing a fit. I was under the impression they were mad at Jesse, not Casey. I don't believe Casey ever had any house rules. Thanks for clarifying it for me. It's all so confusing. 

I think, if I am remembering correctly, that it was Cindy who said she had a fit after catching them during one of the videotaped interviews with LE. And yes, she said that was one of the "house rules" that Casey couldn't entertain in her bedroom, but I believe you are correct, that she then proceeded to blame the incident on Jesse, not on Casey. She was in the process of leading up to blaming him or trying to blame him for Caylee's disappearance, saying the bedroom incident was one of the reasons she couldn't ever trust Jesse, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.