April 23, 2024, 12:45:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340602 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1660 on: December 27, 2008, 06:49:29 PM »

Hi all.   I haven't been on for a couple of days because my computer died.  But, my hubby got me a new laptop for Christmas!

I was at the store today - and saw the new NE.   It said that KC has found God, according to the Baptist minister that has been helping the A family.  The minister claims KC is reading her Bible and taking comfort in God.   

IF she really wants to repent, imo, she has to tell what she did to Caylee - and pay the consequences.

Sorry if you guys have already discussed this - I am about 4 days behind in reading now.

I agree Sassycat, if she truly is now religious she should cleanse herself of lies and begin to tell the truth. But honestly I don't believe it. Not that it can't happen, it's just her whole life has been all about her and there is no way she is going to stop until she is faced with a dead end. Just like the paternity test, just like Mr. Grund confronting her on the babysitting issue, or taking the cops to Universal. Until she is totally backed into a corner with no lying way out, she will not give up the truth. I take comfort in the fact that LE has NOT released anything grand to us that they are going to use at the trial. They have thrown us bits and pieces but they have a huge juicy steak back there that is going to drop our jaws. IMO they don't NEED the Ant's immunity offers.

I agree with you, Boo.
And, I doubt she is really repenting.   If she was - then she would be telling the truth for once in her life.   I just wonder where this new act will go.  Will Baez try to use her new-found love for God in court?

It didn't work for Karla Faye Tucker.  I personally believe that was a genuine conversion.

I've always said if you truely want to meet God.... just go to prison.....cause it seems everyone there always seems to find him
Does he look like Baez?   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1661 on: December 27, 2008, 06:50:07 PM »

Good morning Scarlett -- I hope you had a wonderful Christmas -- I hope the same for any other early Monkey Friends.  Lucinda, I have thought a lot about you and have said some prayers for you, your family and your friend's family. 

I found this story this morning -- it sounds all so familiar to the Caylee story -- http://www.miamiherald.com/news/southflorida/story/826570.html.  Let's hope for a happier ending.

They don't know her last name, but she's been babysitting their child for a year or more? They've never been to her house but they have her license number? Yeah, right.  She speaks with a heavy French accent? Really? But they don't know her last name. What a pity. She apparently knew theirs.

I don't buy one word of this story. Who lets their kid stay overnight at the babysitter's, because she's late bringing him home? Or leaves their kid with someone whose address and last name they don't know, for more than a year? That's crazy. If Camille were real they'd have ALL her info written down somewhere. She'd have written all that stuff down and given it to them. Are there a lot of people in Miami with heavy french accents? Sounds like this couple just got sick of their son. I wonder if the Dad's a stepfather.

Fuzzball. THere was no baby it was all made up. She had been lying to the baby daddy that there was a kid. When he came to see the baby, she calls a kidnapping. She didn't want to tell him she had a miscarriage. No Nanny and No baby.

When did this come out? Who's that in the photograph in the Miami Herald, then? Just a random baby? He doesn't look like a baby model--not really all that cute.

Who is the baby's father and when did all this come out? And if you were close enough to the father to tell him you were pregnant, then why would you conceal a miscarriage? I can't imagine being stupid enough to keep lying about this, for an entire year, pretending there was a baby when there wasn't. That's an insane thing to do. Wouldn't you know that he'd eventually find out?

I guess she was counting on him just forgetting about it and going away after awhile? I guess they usually do. Bet she was surprised when he kept asking questions, and came to see her?
I guess she thought she could keep the lie going. Baby daddy could have been military, in prison or working on a fishing boat and couldn't get down to see baby. She was probably milking him for money too.

This may be off topic, but women will do anything to make a guy stay with them for a child. When I was trying to get my hysterectomy I was only 29 yo. He told me I may marry again, want children, blah blah blah. THen he told me a story about a woman that had a hyst but told her new husband she could have kids. She "got" pregnant, but was rushed to the emergency room where my doctor saw her, she said she was miscarrying. Turns out when he examined her she had spread cherry pie filling up there to prove to her husband she lost the baby. That is HOW crazy and sick women can be to prove to their spouse/baby daddy they love them.

Sorry if this was off topic, I just wanted to make a point that crazy women don't always kill their child, they break the hearts of other people too.

You mean SOME women will do anything to make a guy stay with them. I don't know what you mean about "for a child."  I mean, if a guy's the father of your child why shouldn't he stay with you? Why should you have to do anything crazy? There's no actual child in this crazy story, and there's no child in your pie filling story. It's not "for a child," it's for themselves! These women are crazy because they're crazy, not because they're women.

That's really weird about that woman and the cherry pie filling-that's insane. Why were you trying to get a hysterectomy? Did you have uterine cancer? Normally a hysterectomy is only performed if the woman has cancer of the uterus or some other life-threatening condition. Why did you want one?

Usually when a woman wants to be sterilized they just tie her tubes. It's called a "tubal ligation."  They don't touch the uterus. They tie off and cauterize the fallopian tubes, so that there's no pathway from ovary to uterus. They do try to talk you out of it, but I never heard anything as crazy as that pie filling story. I would never tell a guy I could have kids if I couldn't.

Did the doctor violate his Hippocratic oath and tell on her?
Didn't the guy ever wonder why she never had a period? (hysterectomy=no uterus=no periods.)
Hi Fuzzball I just saw this post this morning. I had horrible endometriosis, but at my age the insurance company made me go through 2 years of lupron shots, hormones, then another year of lupron shots and also 3 laporoscopys. I didn't want the hysterectomy so I could be sterilized. I wanted one so I could be pain free. When they finally did it, my doctor said they didn't realize how bad it was until the did the surgery. He was even trying to save one ovary, but he couldn't so I had a total hysterectomy at age 32.

The crazy lady with the pie filling begged him not to tell the husband, I don't know if he did or didn't.

I hope this makes sense.

I figured it had to be for some kind of health reason. Sorry about the endometriosis--that's a nightmare. Glad it wasn't cancer or anything like that. Doctors will always try to talk you out of things that will sterilize you because they think having a baby is the most important thing or something. Even if that's what you want.

That is just one hell of a weird story he told you.
Thanks Fuzz, I'm glad it wasn't cancer either. It was a weird story that has kind of stuck in the back of my head for the longest. He was the funniest doctor I have ever seen. I just love that man.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1662 on: December 27, 2008, 06:50:25 PM »

Responding to the Wid-chimes as a memorial!Wondeful idea...It would be absolutely amazing if all the Anthony's neighbors from the spot they found Caylee until you get to the Anthony's house put up wind-chimes in memorial of Caylee.With a few extra put right next door to the Anthony's.A continuous reminder for those POS...

Not that many people really appreciate windchimes.I myself find them to be most annoying as I'd much rather hear the birds singing and crickets chirping.I would think the A's neighbors are ready to reclaim their neighborhood again and invite in alittle peace and quiet..jmo

From the way they allowed the stuffed animals to be takin without so much as a fight i think we're aware of who controls the neighborhood.If i lived there i would be pursuing every legal avenue to remember Caylee within the neighborhood!Not sweep her under the rug like the whole Anthony family did so they could continue to live the lie in peace.Caylee didn't get that opportunity......IT'S A SAD DAY IN OUR COUNTRY WHEN PEOPLE WOULD MUCH RATHER FORGET THE LIFE OF A 2 YEAR OLD SO THEY CAN LIVE A PEACEFUL LIFE.ME PERSONALLY.I CAN ACCOMPLISH BOTH.REMEMBER CAYLEE AND IN DOING SUCH LIVE A PEACEFUL LIFE.....

I agree with you.  Caylee has peace now, but at what cost? It is a sad day when people want to forget an horrendous murder so they can have personal peace.  I don't think peace is possible so long as one child is mistreated or murdered.  If that's the price of peace, I don't want it.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1663 on: December 27, 2008, 06:50:31 PM »

I think, if I am remembering correctly, that it was Cindy who said she had a fit after catching them during one of the videotaped interviews with LE. And yes, she said that was one of the "house rules" that Casey couldn't entertain in her bedroom, but I believe you are correct, that she then proceeded to blame the incident on Jesse, not on Casey. She was in the process of leading up to blaming him or trying to blame him for Caylee's disappearance, saying the bedroom incident was one of the reasons she couldn't ever trust Jesse, etc.
I never watched her interview, I can't stand to hear her voice. So she blames Jesse for everything. THanks Jody

The video interviews with Cindy were worth watching. You can see her manipulating (or thinking she is) the cops, trying to make them think that Jesse is menacing and tried to intimidate her (poor, timid Cindy,) not answering the cops' direct questions, trying to lead the police off the subject to something else, back to what info she wants them to have, etc. What a gem she is. After watching that stuff, you get the idea where Casey got her "talents." Cindy is much more proficient than her "apprentice."

KC is very good, but she does run a close second to Cindy. I'm sure over the years KC has watched and learned from the master! I have watched those tapes and I can honestly say my nerves were raw by the time they ended. How LE kept their composure and didn't reach over and throttle her is beyond my comprehension! I found myself yelling at the computer "SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!!".   

Most of the shows that Cindy appeared on from the very first time I saw her, I had the same reaction you did - just STFU, Cindy! She made me want to put a shoe through my tube watching most of her interviews. But I found those tapes made by the cops fascinating. Watching her "operate" and "work" the cops, and watching them play along with her, sometimes playing "good cop, bad cop," one of them even holding her hand and consoling her at one point, etc. Great GREAT theater IMO. LOL! And SO instructive as to why Casey is who she is...
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1664 on: December 27, 2008, 06:52:16 PM »

anathema 

Okay, I'm not afraid to admit it ... I had to go look that up!  Fabulous word BB!  I'm gonna add it to my everyday vocab! 

LOL--and it's a sign of greatness to admit it.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1665 on: December 27, 2008, 06:52:36 PM »

I saw on Fox news a little while ago that Lee might be charged with aiding and abedding and obstruction.  I must have missed some stuff in the last few days. 
I wonder if this came from LE or just rumor?????
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1666 on: December 27, 2008, 06:52:37 PM »

Need to provoke confrontation? I see it that he's trying to make people go home. They're the ones trying to provoke confrontation by protesting on the Ant's lawn!

Whose dog is that? Why is that dog at the Anthony house?
Yes, it's hot out. And the dog shouldn't be out there without water. But who brings their dog to sit outside someone's house protesting all day? The dog will also poop. It's a biological need. And I betcha the brilliant protester who brought a water dish didn't bring a scoop--dog owners rarely think of these things away from home.   

I have been in lots of protests, and the reaction of the Ants is very mild indeed. I've seen business owners do things like try to run protesters over in their cars. One guy ran a plough over 20 protesters on a vacant lot, another drove a riding mower at some kids. Friends of mine were in a tree that got cut down while they were in it singing, injuring 5 of them. And I myself was in a protest on a corner when I was 18, and a guy yanked my sign out of my hands and ripped it up. People are vicious to protesters. And those were people who didn't have to face the protesters 24-7.  I myself have been grossly tempted to hurl full 16-0z drinks from my car window at the Phelps family. Most peoples' reactions to protesters are FAR, FAR worse than the Ants'. I'm inclined to think, in fact, that the protesters are the main reason the Ants ended up getting spokespeople and talking to media nonstop.

The Ants had nowhere to go, to get away from the protesters.  No privacy. Protesting is a form of psychological warfare, and people are not at their best when subjected to its pressures.  Protesting is meant to make a point, and also hopefully to pressure someone into doing what you want. There was no way the Ants could do what the protesters wanted. They didn't know where Caylee was, and they couldn't make Casey talk. And until Casey is tried and proven guilty they have no obligation to say that she is. The frustration must have been unbearable.   

What I notice is that Lee didn't kick, yell at, or threaten the dog. He dumped the water out, which was a way of trying to force the dog's owner to go home, and take the dog with him. It's not like this was just some dog he saw next door and he dumped out its water. This was Lee's own nonviolent way of protesting the protest. He wanted people to go home and leave him alone, and I don't blame him. If he WERE beside himself with worry over his niece, protesters were the last thing he needed to see. As counterprotests go, it's fairly sensible and mild. Nothing's stopping the protester from taking his dog home and watering it.

Fuzzball, I have to say that you and I don't agree on some things in this forum, but on this, I totally agree 100%.

I sit here in my home, I have a big picture window and I imagined what it would be like to have those people standing outside, shouting, screaming, tossing rocks or coins at the windows and doors. I imagine the camera crews and vans with their lights and microphones being shoved in everyone's faces and think I couldn't handle that. As much as I hate the Anthony's actions in their blatant disregard for finding Caylee at all costs, there is no one that deserves such treatment at the hands of strangers.

Anyone who has dealt with the public knows how weird some people are, that situation could have easily escalated into criminal action against the Ant's who at this point, as far as we know for SURE, have not broken the law. Even if they had, this does not excuse a mob mentality being allowed to form outside your home. It was so easy watching those protesters to visualize what it was like so long ago, when a lynch mob showed up at someone's house and hung them from the tree in the front yard.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: December 27, 2008, 06:53:44 PM »

O/T sorry..

Muffy, heads up on the JeanMarie Geis case..

new info:  enter boyfriend, stage left.. 

WHAT.  ::MonkeyShocked::I haven't heard that? Her poor husband. Tell me more, if you have to in musings please wyks. Where did you hear that?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1668 on: December 27, 2008, 06:57:29 PM »

O/T sorry..

WHAT.  ::MonkeyShocked::I haven't heard that? Her poor husband. Tell me more, if you have to in musings please wyks. Where did you hear that?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4275.msg600295#msg600295

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1669 on: December 27, 2008, 06:57:45 PM »

And I betcha the brilliant protester who brought a water dish didn't bring a scoop--dog owners rarely think of these things away from home. 

Okay Fuzz ... I take offense at this statement.  My pink puppy poop bags (I know, pink ~ boy dog ~ he's very offended also ~ but mommy thinks they are cute ~ and mommy pays for them!)  go everywhere we go ... we even have a little leash attachment that holds five bags.

Signed:
Dog Owner

OK, I have to say that I carry my blue doggie poop bags with me at all times too! I even went to a wedding and they were in my purse... and no, my dog was NOT with me!! I have that same leash attachment but it fell off so now it's in my purse.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1670 on: December 27, 2008, 06:59:35 PM »

The day I lost all respect for Lee
The Video

Why did that man take my water?  It's hot out here.

The nastiness and the need to provoke confrontation seems to run in the family IMO. Look how all of them have behaved since this started. They are the ones responsible for the fact that by this time having watched all of them operate, it's virtually impossible for most of us to work up any sympathy for any of them even if no one but Casey had anything to do with Caylee's death.

Need to provoke confrontation? I see it that he's trying to make people go home. They're the ones trying to provoke confrontation by protesting on the Ant's lawn!

Yes, it's hot out. And the dog shouldn't be out there without water. But who brings their dog to sit outside someone's house protesting all day? The dog will also poop. It's a biological need. And I betcha the brilliant protester who brought a water dish didn't bring a scoop--dog owners rarely think of these things away from home.   

I have been in lots of protests, and the reaction of the Ants is very mild indeed. I've seen business owners do things like try to run protesters over in their cars. One guy ran a plough over 20 protesters on a vacant lot, another drove a riding mower at some kids. Friends of mine were in a tree that got cut down while they were in it singing, injuring 5 of them. And I myself was in a protest on a corner when I was 18, and a guy yanked my sign out of my hands and ripped it up. People are vicious to protesters. And those were people who didn't have to face the protesters 24-7.  I myself have been grossly tempted to hurl full 16-0z drinks from my car window at the Phelps family. Most peoples' reactions to protesters are FAR, FAR worse than the Ants'. I'm inclined to think, in fact, that the protesters are the main reason the Ants ended up getting spokespeople and talking to media nonstop.

The Ants had nowhere to go, to get away from the protesters.  No privacy. Protesting is a form of psychological warfare, and people are not at their best when subjected to its pressures.  Protesting is meant to make a point, and also hopefully to pressure someone into doing what you want. There was no way the Ants could do what the protesters wanted. They didn't know where Caylee was, and they couldn't make Casey talk. And until Casey is tried and proven guilty they have no obligation to say that she is. The frustration must have been unbearable.   

What I notice is that Lee didn't kick, yell at, or threaten the dog. He dumped the water out, which was a way of trying to force the dog's owner to go home, and take the dog with him. It's not like this was just some dog he saw next door and he dumped out its water. This was Lee's own nonviolent way of protesting the protest. He wanted people to go home and leave him alone, and I don't blame him. If he WERE beside himself with worry over his niece, protesters were the last thing he needed to see. As counterprotests go, it's fairly sensible and mild. Nothing's stopping the protester from taking his dog home and watering it.

I KNOW I should ignore your post as I'm sure most of the other Monkeys will, but perhaps they have more discretion than I do, but since it was directed to me, I will respond. I guess you think that those people who started a memorial to Caylee were just provoking the A's and Lee was justified in grabbing up the items they left (not on the A's lawn) because those mourners were aggravating and attempting to provoke a confrontation with the A's... Hmmmmm?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1671 on: December 27, 2008, 07:01:14 PM »

I think, if I am remembering correctly, that it was Cindy who said she had a fit after catching them during one of the videotaped interviews with LE. And yes, she said that was one of the "house rules" that Casey couldn't entertain in her bedroom, but I believe you are correct, that she then proceeded to blame the incident on Jesse, not on Casey. She was in the process of leading up to blaming him or trying to blame him for Caylee's disappearance, saying the bedroom incident was one of the reasons she couldn't ever trust Jesse, etc.
I never watched her interview, I can't stand to hear her voice. So she blames Jesse for everything. THanks Jody

The video interviews with Cindy were worth watching. You can see her manipulating (or thinking she is) the cops, trying to make them think that Jesse is menacing and tried to intimidate her (poor, timid Cindy,) not answering the cops' direct questions, trying to lead the police off the subject to something else, back to what info she wants them to have, etc. What a gem she is. After watching that stuff, you get the idea where Casey got her "talents." Cindy is much more proficient than her "apprentice."

KC is very good, but she does run a close second to Cindy. I'm sure over the years KC has watched and learned from the master! I have watched those tapes and I can honestly say my nerves were raw by the time they ended. How LE kept their composure and didn't reach over and throttle her is beyond my comprehension! I found myself yelling at the computer "SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!!".   

Most of the shows that Cindy appeared on from the very first time I saw her, I had the same reaction you did - just STFU, Cindy! She made me want to put a shoe through my tube watching most of her interviews. But I found those tapes made by the cops fascinating. Watching her "operate" and "work" the cops, and watching them play along with her, sometimes playing "good cop, bad cop," one of them even holding her hand and consoling her at one point, etc. Great GREAT theater IMO. LOL! And SO instructive as to why Casey is who she is...
Oh Alright, I will watch them. Been trying not to watch them but I guess I want to see her crazy a** in motion.

Anyone have a link to this train wreck? TIA

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1672 on: December 27, 2008, 07:01:40 PM »

Fuzzball, I have to say that you and I don't agree on some things in this forum, but on this, I totally agree 100%.

I sit here in my home, I have a big picture window and I imagined what it would be like to have those people standing outside, shouting, screaming, tossing rocks or coins at the windows and doors. I imagine the camera crews and vans with their lights and microphones being shoved in everyone's faces and think I couldn't handle that. As much as I hate the Anthony's actions in their blatant disregard for finding Caylee at all costs, there is no one that deserves such treatment at the hands of strangers.

Anyone who has dealt with the public knows how weird some people are, that situation could have easily escalated into criminal action against the Ant's who at this point, as far as we know for SURE, have not broken the law. Even if they had, this does not excuse a mob mentality being allowed to form outside your home. It was so easy watching those protesters to visualize what it was like so long ago, when a lynch mob showed up at someone's house and hung them from the tree in the front yard.

Oh, I thought we were discussing the harmless young woman with her dog who was sitting on public property and was accosted by Lee Anthony. I don't think she was throwing anything at all, although that did happen one night but this was broad daylight.  It was wrong to throw things at the Anthony's house and that was dealt with by LE.  This woman was doing nothing illegal and was, in fact, exercising her rights under the First Amendment.  I believe that's still extant?

I do love that Spinone, though.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: December 27, 2008, 07:01:59 PM »

I saw on Fox news a little while ago that Lee might be charged with aiding and abedding and obstruction.  I must have missed some stuff in the last few days. 

It's coming from Lee's attorney

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=A331E1149B844B1CEABCF8D4F067FF80?contentId=8151426&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1674 on: December 27, 2008, 07:02:06 PM »

And I betcha the brilliant protester who brought a water dish didn't bring a scoop--dog owners rarely think of these things away from home. 

Okay Fuzz ... I take offense at this statement.  My pink puppy poop bags (I know, pink ~ boy dog ~ he's very offended also ~ but mommy thinks they are cute ~ and mommy pays for them!)  go everywhere we go ... we even have a little leash attachment that holds five bags.

Signed:
Dog Owner

OK, I have to say that I carry my blue doggie poop bags with me at all times too! I even went to a wedding and they were in my purse... and no, my dog was NOT with me!! I have that same leash attachment but it fell off so now it's in my purse.
::MonkeyEek::Listen ~ even if you think I'm posting ~ check and make sure it's me! ~ if Marley finds out there are BLUE bags ~ I'm in sooo much trouble!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: December 27, 2008, 07:03:06 PM »

Hi all.   I haven't been on for a couple of days because my computer died.  But, my hubby got me a new laptop for Christmas!

I was at the store today - and saw the new NE.   It said that KC has found God, according to the Baptist minister that has been helping the A family.  The minister claims KC is reading her Bible and taking comfort in God.   

IF she really wants to repent, imo, she has to tell what she did to Caylee - and pay the consequences.

Sorry if you guys have already discussed this - I am about 4 days behind in reading now.

I agree Sassycat, if she truly is now religious she should cleanse herself of lies and begin to tell the truth. But honestly I don't believe it. Not that it can't happen, it's just her whole life has been all about her and there is no way she is going to stop until she is faced with a dead end. Just like the paternity test, just like Mr. Grund confronting her on the babysitting issue, or taking the cops to Universal. Until she is totally backed into a corner with no lying way out, she will not give up the truth. I take comfort in the fact that LE has NOT released anything grand to us that they are going to use at the trial. They have thrown us bits and pieces but they have a huge juicy steak back there that is going to drop our jaws. IMO they don't NEED the Ant's immunity offers.

I agree with you, Boo.
And, I doubt she is really repenting.   If she was - then she would be telling the truth for once in her life.   I just wonder where this new act will go.  Will Baez try to use her new-found love for God in court?

Good Evening Monks...old and new....hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas....except for the A's of course. I can't imagine being in that house now.  As far as casey finding the Lord...I don't believe it for a second. I used to work for a death penalty attorney and on many occasions I had to go to the prison and meet with 'clients."  Although many claimed  to have been saved.. in talking to them it was clear it was all an act...some even laughed about it...the only one I can remember who truly, IMO, was saved and confessed her crime and asked for forgiveness was Karla Faye Tucker. And casey is no Karla Faye and never will be.  BJ and the motley crew are simply trying to change the public view of the evil one. He knows all he has to do it get one person on the jury to doubt her guilt. I still need to go back and try to get caught up. I know Caylee's remains were released to a funeral home. Do we know which one? That a private and public memorial service will take place. The evil one will not be allowed to attend. Any word on when a service will take place? If there is any interesting news, if someone would post it in a nut shell, I would be very grateful.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: December 27, 2008, 07:03:31 PM »

O/T sorry..

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4275.msg600295#msg600295
Thanks Muffy I will check it out.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1677 on: December 27, 2008, 07:05:25 PM »

I bet it has something to do with trying to destroy the hard drive on Casey's laptop.  Didn't that braintrust realize there are ways of finding what was on there, and that whatever he did was date stamped?

Lisa
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1678 on: December 27, 2008, 07:05:47 PM »

Signed:
Dog Owner

::MonkeyEek::Listen ~ even if you think I'm posting ~ check and make sure it's me! ~ if Marley finds out there are BLUE bags ~ I'm in sooo much trouble!

FTLOG give the boy some dignity! You know what they are saying about him at the dog park??? Break down and buy some black ones with the skull and cross bones and make a big show of them to the other kids! Poor puppy has to be humiliated by PINK bags! 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1679 on: December 27, 2008, 07:06:27 PM »

O/T under extraordinary circumstances!

Bluemoon? You were posting at the same time I was adding one other to your post in the avatar thread. Just wanted to make sure you saw you have 2 to choose from

Thank you all for your patience, and back on topic now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.