April 24, 2024, 04:33:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340711 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1680 on: December 27, 2008, 07:09:29 PM »

And I betcha the brilliant protester who brought a water dish didn't bring a scoop--dog owners rarely think of these things away from home. 

Okay Fuzz ... I take offense at this statement.  My pink puppy poop bags (I know, pink ~ boy dog ~ he's very offended also ~ but mommy thinks they are cute ~ and mommy pays for them!)  go everywhere we go ... we even have a little leash attachment that holds five bags.

Signed:
Dog Owner

OK, I have to say that I carry my blue doggie poop bags with me at all times too! I even went to a wedding and they were in my purse... and no, my dog was NOT with me!! I have that same leash attachment but it fell off so now it's in my purse.
LOL Boo. I get them on a roll at my apartments. I grab a bunch and put them in my pocket. One day I put my hands in my pockets at the rink, out popped out poop bag. Fell on the ice and I almost skated right over it.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1681 on: December 27, 2008, 07:09:48 PM »

I saw on Fox news a little while ago that Lee might be charged with aiding and abedding and obstruction.  I must have missed some stuff in the last few days. 
I wonder if this came from LE or just rumor?????

It's coming from Lee's attorney

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=A331E1149B844B1CEABCF8D4F067FF80?contentId=8151426&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

WOW !!!  Thanks Klaas.  It was interesting the way his attorney said that Lee unknowingly aided, abetted and obstructed without knowing it.  HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO THAT????
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1682 on: December 27, 2008, 07:09:49 PM »

O/T sorry..

Muffy, heads up on the JeanMarie Geis case..

new info:  enter boyfriend, stage left.. 

WHAT.  ::MonkeyShocked::I haven't heard that? Her poor husband. Tell me more, if you have to in musings please wyks. Where did you hear that?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4275.msg600295#msg600295
Thanks Muffy I will check it out.

We will all pray for you while you listen. If you come back here and can't post correctly, we will understand. The tapes tend to make you a bit smitchy. Kinda like having a tick you can't control. Your senses and motor skills do return in time. Best of luck!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1683 on: December 27, 2008, 07:12:42 PM »

Did ya'll see where GA & CA went to play with children at shelter and do crafts with them ... crafts that were provided by an "anonymous donor" ... I thought that was a little odd to even put in the story ... ya know ... except for the fact that IMO the As wanted everyone to think they were the "anonymous donor" ???  Trying to portray themselves in a better light perhaps?  Needless to say ~ not working with me.  Try defending the honor and life of your own granddaughter ...

I'm willing to think they just wanted a baby to play with...
You could be right.  IMO ~ if they just wanted a baby to play with they would have found a way to do it without media attention. 

I agree.....and I can't believe they wanted a baby to play with... Their grandchild's remain were just found not 1/2 miles from their home, their daughter is in jail for her murder and they are at a shelter playing with children....they are SICK....this was yet another publicity stunt...Conway is trying to change the public perception of the A's ....he is stupid to think these types of photo ops are going to replace the ones we have seen in the past six months....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1684 on: December 27, 2008, 07:13:45 PM »

Responding to the Wid-chimes as a memorial!Wondeful idea...It would be absolutely amazing if all the Anthony's neighbors from the spot they found Caylee until you get to the Anthony's house put up wind-chimes in memorial of Caylee.With a few extra put right next door to the Anthony's.A continuous reminder for those POS...

Not that many people really appreciate windchimes.I myself find them to be most annoying as I'd much rather hear the birds singing and crickets chirping.I would think the A's neighbors are ready to reclaim their neighborhood again and invite in alittle peace and quiet..jmo

From the way they allowed the stuffed animals to be takin without so much as a fight i think we're aware of who controls the neighborhood.If i lived there i would be pursuing every legal avenue to remember Caylee within the neighborhood!Not sweep her under the rug like the whole Anthony family did so they could continue to live the lie in peace.Caylee didn't get that opportunity......IT'S A SAD DAY IN OUR COUNTRY WHEN PEOPLE WOULD MUCH RATHER FORGET THE LIFE OF A 2 YEAR OLD SO THEY CAN LIVE A PEACEFUL LIFE.ME PERSONALLY.I CAN ACCOMPLISH BOTH.REMEMBER CAYLEE AND IN DOING SUCH LIVE A PEACEFUL LIFE.....

I agree with you.  Caylee has peace now, but at what cost? It is a sad day when people want to forget an horrendous murder so they can have personal peace.  I don't think peace is possible so long as one child is mistreated or murdered.  If that's the price of peace, I don't want it.

I know some here expressed there annoiance (sp?) of windchimes. Please dont think Id recommend loud noisy tacky ones to disturb the neighbors. These charms hanging in the trees of the cemetery were small and not loud at all. It was actually soothing.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: December 27, 2008, 07:14:49 PM »

I agree with you, Boo.
And, I doubt she is really repenting.   If she was - then she would be telling the truth for once in her life.   I just wonder where this new act will go.  Will Baez try to use her new-found love for God in court?

It didn't work for Karla Faye Tucker.  I personally believe that was a genuine conversion.

Today...you and I thought about the same person....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1686 on: December 27, 2008, 07:14:50 PM »

I saw on Fox news a little while ago that Lee might be charged with aiding and abedding and obstruction.  I must have missed some stuff in the last few days. 

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=A331E1149B844B1CEABCF8D4F067FF80?contentId=8151426&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

WOW !!!  Thanks Klaas.  It was interesting the way his attorney said that Lee unknowingly aided, abetted and obstructed without knowing it.  HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO THAT????

If you liked that, then you will like what Lee's attorney said here:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1687 on: December 27, 2008, 07:18:06 PM »

Hi all.   I haven't been on for a couple of days because my computer died.  But, my hubby got me a new laptop for Christmas!

I was at the store today - and saw the new NE.   It said that KC has found God, according to the Baptist minister that has been helping the A family.  The minister claims KC is reading her Bible and taking comfort in God.   

IF she really wants to repent, imo, she has to tell what she did to Caylee - and pay the consequences.

Sorry if you guys have already discussed this - I am about 4 days behind in reading now.

I agree Sassycat, if she truly is now religious she should cleanse herself of lies and begin to tell the truth. But honestly I don't believe it. Not that it can't happen, it's just her whole life has been all about her and there is no way she is going to stop until she is faced with a dead end. Just like the paternity test, just like Mr. Grund confronting her on the babysitting issue, or taking the cops to Universal. Until she is totally backed into a corner with no lying way out, she will not give up the truth. I take comfort in the fact that LE has NOT released anything grand to us that they are going to use at the trial. They have thrown us bits and pieces but they have a huge juicy steak back there that is going to drop our jaws. IMO they don't NEED the Ant's immunity offers.

I agree with you, Boo.
And, I doubt she is really repenting.   If she was - then she would be telling the truth for once in her life.   I just wonder where this new act will go.  Will Baez try to use her new-found love for God in court?

Good Evening Monks...old and new....hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas....except for the A's of course. I can't imagine being in that house now.  As far as casey finding the Lord...I don't believe it for a second. I used to work for a death penalty attorney and on many occasions I had to go to the prison and meet with 'clients."  Although many claimed  to have been saved.. in talking to them it was clear it was all an act...some even laughed about it...the only one I can remember who truly, IMO, was saved and confessed her crime and asked for forgiveness was Karla Faye Tucker. And casey is no Karla Faye and never will be.  BJ and the motley crew are simply trying to change the public view of the evil one. He knows all he has to do it get one person on the jury to doubt her guilt. I still need to go back and try to get caught up. I know Caylee's remains were released to a funeral home. Do we know which one? That a private and public memorial service will take place. The evil one will not be allowed to attend. Any word on when a service will take place? If there is any interesting news, if someone would post it in a nut shell, I would be very grateful.

Hi sunny!

And Hi Monkeys! Just caught up on my reading here ...took all day, as I was also doing some web work I had been putting off.

You asked about the funeral home, sunny:
According to MyFoxOrlando, Caylee Anthony’s remains have been turned over to the Robert Bryant Funeral & Cremation Chapel.

I have not heard any dates announced for any services yet though.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1688 on: December 27, 2008, 07:18:26 PM »

LOVE IT,  LOVE IT,  LOVE IT.   WTF????   MY BET IS HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH  or just another idiot, probably related to the Anthonys.......cause no one is that stupid unless they are telling the truth
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1689 on: December 27, 2008, 07:18:30 PM »

I don't like to see stuffed animals and toys left out in the elements, but who in the hell do George and Cindy think they are taking credit for these toys?  I loved the cross that was made and I'm surprised that hasn't been taken down yet!  I'm surprised these two made it anywhere in life, because they don't know how to act like civilized human beings!

Lisa
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1690 on: December 27, 2008, 07:22:24 PM »

Did ya'll see where GA & CA went to play with children at shelter and do crafts with them ... crafts that were provided by an "anonymous donor" ... I thought that was a little odd to even put in the story ... ya know ... except for the fact that IMO the As wanted everyone to think they were the "anonymous donor" ???  Trying to portray themselves in a better light perhaps?  Needless to say ~ not working with me.  Try defending the honor and life of your own granddaughter ...

You could be right.  IMO ~ if they just wanted a baby to play with they would have found a way to do it without media attention. 

I agree.....and I can't believe they wanted a baby to play with... Their grandchild's remain were just found not 1/2 miles from their home, their daughter is in jail for her murder and they are at a shelter playing with children....they are SICK....this was yet another publicity stunt...Conway is trying to change the public perception of the A's ....he is stupid to think these types of photo ops are going to replace the ones we have seen in the past six months....

I can't believe the feelings of anger that swelled up inside of me as I read your post. I knew I couldn't stand any of the appalling Ants, but didn't realize the degree of revulsion I have toward them.  There is no way on earth I would ever allow one of them to get near one of my children, yet alone touch them or pretend to play with them.  There might be one or two bleeding hearts out there to fall for another one of their con games but most people know what they are at this point.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1691 on: December 27, 2008, 07:22:33 PM »

Well it's quite tricky to AID ~ ABET ~ and OBSTRUCT ~ without knowing it ~ but my momma told me ~ everyone has a talent for something.  The As have a TALENT!  Woo Hoo!  Glad we finally found it!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1692 on: December 27, 2008, 07:26:59 PM »

Lee, what you going to do when they come for you?  Bad boy, bad boy.

Sorry couldn't help myself.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1693 on: December 27, 2008, 07:27:02 PM »

Well it's quite tricky to AID ~ ABET ~ and OBSTRUCT ~ without knowing it ~ but my momma told me ~ everyone has a talent for something.  The As have a TALENT!  Woo Hoo!  Glad we finally found it!

Lee should have just kept with the same story....it would have been more plausable.....the nanny aided, abetted and obstructed,  not me.  The nanny cleared Casey's computer, not me...etc, etc, etc
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1694 on: December 27, 2008, 07:27:04 PM »

Responding to the Wid-chimes as a memorial!Wondeful idea...It would be absolutely amazing if all the Anthony's neighbors from the spot they found Caylee until you get to the Anthony's house put up wind-chimes in memorial of Caylee.With a few extra put right next door to the Anthony's.A continuous reminder for those POS...

Not that many people really appreciate windchimes.I myself find them to be most annoying as I'd much rather hear the birds singing and crickets chirping.I would think the A's neighbors are ready to reclaim their neighborhood again and invite in alittle peace and quiet..jmo

From the way they allowed the stuffed animals to be takin without so much as a fight i think we're aware of who controls the neighborhood.If i lived there i would be pursuing every legal avenue to remember Caylee within the neighborhood!Not sweep her under the rug like the whole Anthony family did so they could continue to live the lie in peace.Caylee didn't get that opportunity......IT'S A SAD DAY IN OUR COUNTRY WHEN PEOPLE WOULD MUCH RATHER FORGET THE LIFE OF A 2 YEAR OLD SO THEY CAN LIVE A PEACEFUL LIFE.ME PERSONALLY.I CAN ACCOMPLISH BOTH.REMEMBER CAYLEE AND IN DOING SUCH LIVE A PEACEFUL LIFE.....

I agree with you.  Caylee has peace now, but at what cost? It is a sad day when people want to forget an horrendous murder so they can have personal peace.  I don't think peace is possible so long as one child is mistreated or murdered.  If that's the price of peace, I don't want it.

I know some here expressed there annoiance (sp?) of windchimes. Please dont think Id recommend loud noisy tacky ones to disturb the neighbors. These charms hanging in the trees of the cemetery were small and not loud at all. It was actually soothing.

The windchime idea was lovely.  As I understand the area where Caylee's remains were found, no one lives in really close proximity so I don't see that it would disturb anyone.  Of course, some people go out of their way to be disturbed.....

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1695 on: December 27, 2008, 07:27:53 PM »

So Casey has found God in jail.  Well, that just doesn;t fly with me.  Its just too early in the program and it sounds like one of those attorney deals.  Say you found God and the jury will be lenient.  Nope.  Does not fly.  You cannot buy God, rent Him, or check Him out like a library book for your convenience.  It's all or nothing, Casey. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1696 on: December 27, 2008, 07:28:30 PM »

Lee, what you going to do when they come for you?  Bad boy, bad boy.

Sorry couldn't help myself.

(and hope Georgie & CinCin are in the squad too!)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1697 on: December 27, 2008, 07:29:08 PM »

He has several months until the trial to accomplish his task - making potential jurors forget what they saw the past 6 mos. of the rude, mean-spirited A's, and replace their image with the softer, gentler, grieving g'parents. Look for him to be doing much more of this in the local FL press because he doesn't give a damn what anyone living north of the FL-GA state line thinks of the A's because none of us are potential jurors on Casey's (or any of the A's) possible trials.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1698 on: December 27, 2008, 07:29:12 PM »

I can't believe the feelings of anger that swelled up inside of me as I read your post. I knew I couldn't stand any of the appalling Ants, but didn't realize the degree of revulsion I have toward them.  There is no way on earth I would ever allow one of them to get near one of my children, yet alone touch them or pretend to play with them.  There might be one or two bleeding hearts out there to fall for another one of their con games but most people know what they are at this point.

At least the school (hidden Oaks elem.) is doing there best to help the kids who have been traumatized by this. Youd think the shelter people would care enough not to expose kids to it. its sick.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1699 on: December 27, 2008, 07:32:23 PM »

What if Lee did something while he was conducting his own investigation to aid, abet & obstruct?  Maybe there will be more charges than just tampering with the computer. 

I still wonder about Wanda, the dog lady at the airport.  Too many intimate details that she gave.  Wonder where she heard them?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.