April 24, 2024, 04:09:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340710 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1720 on: December 27, 2008, 07:47:18 PM »

Please don't think that you are speaking for all monkeys.  We are all perfectly capable of speaking up.

Fuzzball, I agree with you.  Those protestors were there to stir the pot and they probably would not have been there if the cameras weren't rolling.  I was ashamed to be a FL residents after watching some of them!

The memorial is a totally different issue than the the protesters.  BTW, the A's didn't kill Caylee, KC did.  I am not sure YET what part they played after the fact though I seriously doubt if G or C helped bury Caylee.  Until LE brings charges and we see some of the evidence, I think the A's should be left ALONE.  Do you seriously think they did not love Caylee?  And that they are not guilt ridden?

I speak for just myself, and though we don't know what part the gp's played in all this, we have seen their actions over the last five months. In no uncertain terms, they are LIARS and not to be believed. They provoked the wrath of the public with their amoral behavior and are now paying the piper his due. There is nothing about their actions that show they loved Caylee unless one equates a backyard and room full of toys as love!!

Caylee was a pawn in a sick game that Cindy and Casey played with one another.  It makes me sick to think about the stress and tension that poor baby was subjected to.

Lisa
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: December 27, 2008, 07:49:01 PM »

So Casey has found God in jail.  Well, that just doesn;t fly with me.  Its just too early in the program and it sounds like one of those attorney deals.  Say you found God and the jury will be lenient.  Nope.  Does not fly.  You cannot buy God, rent Him, or check Him out like a library book for your convenience.  It's all or nothing, Casey. 
Amen A1!  The only thing I can think of here is ... long ago ... I heard a psychologist on one of the major networks say something like ... we will know Casey is backed into a corner when she turns to religion.  While we all know she is lying .... If she's finally squirming ... I'm a pretty happy girl.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1722 on: December 27, 2008, 07:50:11 PM »

And I betcha the brilliant protester who brought a water dish didn't bring a scoop--dog owners rarely think of these things away from home. 

Okay Fuzz ... I take offense at this statement.  My pink puppy poop bags (I know, pink ~ boy dog ~ he's very offended also ~ but mommy thinks they are cute ~ and mommy pays for them!)  go everywhere we go ... we even have a little leash attachment that holds five bags.

Signed:
Dog Owner

Sometimes ya can't fix stupid or stupid statements
I have the same leashes....

And I have the same dog (breed) and I thought it was a great statement, as none of us who love our dogs would let them disappear for 1 day without looking for them......I though she was peaceful and I clearly understood her point, I did NOT take it as a provocation as opposed to some of the protests

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1723 on: December 27, 2008, 07:50:49 PM »

I am a Psychologist and this case fascinates me for several reasons.

... snipped only for space

VERY well thought out luckycharmsprincess, and well said!!  I agree with you on every point!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: December 27, 2008, 07:52:20 PM »

I agree.....and I can't believe they wanted a baby to play with... Their grandchild's remain were just found not 1/2 miles from their home, their daughter is in jail for her murder and they are at a shelter playing with children....they are SICK....this was yet another publicity stunt...Conway is trying to change the public perception of the A's ....he is stupid to think these types of photo ops are going to replace the ones we have seen in the past six months....

He has several months until the trial to accomplish his task - making potential jurors forget what they saw the past 6 mos. of the rude, mean-spirited A's, and replace their image with the softer, gentler, grieving g'parents. Look for him to be doing much more of this in the local FL press because he doesn't give a damn what anyone living north of the FL-GA state line thinks of the A's because none of us are potential jurors on Casey's (or any of the A's) possible trials.

You are right....but I really don't think people are going to forget...the A's have been too nasty, too up your azz, and up in your face.....and I think once it gets close to trial time....several media outlets will relive many events of these past months. Thew A's many get some make up put on their faces....but casey will not.....and IF the A's are ever changed and I think they should be and HOPE they WILL, be for their part of a cover-up  and for their part of allowing that sweet little baby to rot in that marsh...then I am sure their past escapades will be revisited in living color!!::MonkeyWink::

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1725 on: December 27, 2008, 07:54:15 PM »

And I betcha the brilliant protester who brought a water dish didn't bring a scoop--dog owners rarely think of these things away from home. 

Okay Fuzz ... I take offense at this statement.  My pink puppy poop bags (I know, pink ~ boy dog ~ he's very offended also ~ but mommy thinks they are cute ~ and mommy pays for them!)  go everywhere we go ... we even have a little leash attachment that holds five bags.

Signed:
Dog Owner

And I have the same dog (breed) and I thought it was a great statement, as none of us who love our dogs would let them disappear for 1 day without looking for them......I though she was peaceful and I clearly understood her point, I did NOT take it as a provocation as opposed to some of the protests

OH MY GOSH !!!  I want to hug your big doggy.  SOOOO adorable. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1726 on: December 27, 2008, 07:56:01 PM »

So Casey has found God in jail.  Well, that just doesn;t fly with me.  Its just too early in the program and it sounds like one of those attorney deals.  Say you found God and the jury will be lenient.  Nope.  Does not fly.  You cannot buy God, rent Him, or check Him out like a library book for your convenience.  It's all or nothing, Casey. 
Amen A1!  The only thing I can think of here is ... long ago ... I heard a psychologist on one of the major networks say something like ... we will know Casey is backed into a corner when she turns to religion.  While we all know she is lying .... If she's finally squirming ... I'm a pretty happy girl.

OMG I totally forgot about that!! You are right, she must be sweating bullets now! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1727 on: December 27, 2008, 07:58:35 PM »

This statement in itself is very indicative of how Casey felt about her 'responsibility' of caring for Caylee. Bottom line is she didn't feel any connection to that responsibility. She didn't 'change' her behavior as Jesse explains that this is not the Casey he knew her to be. She's always been the same person. She has just chosen who sees her and in what context. The minute the paternity test came back (as she knew it would) she could no longer manipulate Jesse into believing something that was absolutely false. Her goal was to manipulate him, not just find a father for Caylee. One more thing and then I will let you ponder. Richard Grund states that many of the family would watch Caylee when Casey worked. Jesse, himself and Jesse's younger brother. Then one day Grund meets her at the door and says, "What are we going to do about the daycare situation?" Now, this is not a one time conversation that you dump on them the minute they walk in the door. This is a conversation that had been talked about at the dinner table, etc. The day he confronts her, she knows her gig is up. In the police interrogation, she states she knew Zeneida when she was PG with Caylee. She had to drop out of HS due to becomming PG. So, we can establish a timeline for how long she's known Zanny. From seeing the pictures of Jesse holding Caylee, some of those pictures are when Caylee is just a few months old. So, we can assume that she knows Zanny. So, if these conversations have been taking place over the stress of needing Casey to find a solution, why doesn't she mention, "Hey, I know this girl who watches my friend's Jeff son, I'll ask her." She only mentions this to Grund the day he confronts her. "Yes, I have a nanny and her name is Zanny." And that was that. Soon after, she and Jesse break up. Jesse is left to wonder why, he states it's because Casey says he loved Caylee more than he loved her. Because Casey can't feel the depth of emotion, she doesn't understand how senseless her statement is. I mean, an ideal situation for any single mother is to know that your fiancee has unconditional love for your child. Bottom line, she knew her gig was up and it was up at the hands of Richard Grund, first for making Jesse get a paternity test and for confronting her on the daycare issue. This is why she left, she had to go find another victim to manipulate.

Yes, it was all about Casey.  Now, how did Caylee die?

Klaas,

Unfortunately I am a Psychologist, not a Forensic Scientist. Of course I have my own theory though. So, if this is my turn at "CLUE" I will give it my best shot. I believe Caylee was killed late on 6-15-08. I believe it was pre-meditated as recent as March 08. I also believe that recent events such as the fight on the 15th, Tony's admission of not wanting children or only wanting male children and her current mental state drove her to kill Caylee on a split second decision. I do not believe Cindy tucked anyone in or that George saw them the next morning/afternoon. I believe that Casey wanted to kill her parents as well. I believe she saw the three of them, George, Cindy and Caylee as burdens to her life. I believe Casey killed Caylee in the Anthony home and then placed her in the backyard. I believe at the moment of death, Caylee suffered trauma such as suffocation and sexual abuse.

Casey's life was consumed with anger, jealousy and resentment. I think Casey had an absolute dislike for her daughter, I do believe she wanted her to suffer or to feel fear at the end of her life. Casey lives in a fantasy world and makes up an alternate reality where she tells so many lies, she believes them. I believe after she sees "Untraceable" she starts to solidify her "Kidnapping" scheme she had been working on in March when she saw/searched the One Tree Hill Episode."

Caylee remains in the backyard until it is no longer safe (Parents return home from vacation) then she puts her in her in the trunk for awhile. The smell is overbearing and has to decide where to take her. She stages a potential theft by putting her car at Amscot with her wallet in the front seat, hoping a would be thief would see it and steal it and the car and then ditch it. When she comes up with the wooded area where she spent time while in HS hanging out with her friends. It is also telling that she viewed Caylee as a "possession." She buries her where animals and pets have been buried. Things that have been "owned." She dumps her book and other items of interest as if Caylee is King Tut and will use these things in her afterlife. Her reality and fantasy are almost blended by this point.

Her plan was derailed when the car got towed. She was out partying and living it up while lying to her mother on her and Caylee's whereabouts. I believe she spent her time with whoever would have her as she couldn't go home because she didn't have Caylee with her. I believe she spent some nights with Caylee in the woods because she had no where else to go. (This is why they have taken clothing and shoes from her room. This is why she shows up at Jesse's house and asks to take a shower).

She gets sent back home and then the 911 calls go down. The super glue comes out and she is sticking to her story. She's out on bail but does nothing to find Caylee and then re-arrested, etc. In her mind, in her false reality, she thinks she is mother of the year and Caylee is off skipping and hopscotching in a nearby meadow, somewhere peaceful, somewhere calm, the wooded area.

She is content with her decision to have killed Caylee and starts deleting her photos, writing poetry and starts living her life at clubs and parties. Story over and while she remembers Caylee, she has no remorse for her actions as she has convinced herself that Caylee is happy, reading her book and wearing her shoes happily playing. Caylee isn't a part of her life anymore. There are no reminders. No pictures in the Jail. A blatant show of how she had no concern for Caylee when she got the Tattoo. I don't take that as a memoriam to Caylee. I believe it is a celebration of her new life, one without the responsibility.

Her plan to get rid of George and Cindy failed due to the earlier disposal of Caylee. Now she clings to them because she is the victim. She needs allies. She starts spinning her web of manipulation and they buy it. She's all about how she misses Caylee, can't wait to be home with her family, and on and on. She has found new victims for the moment (her parents) but once she no longer needs them she will either dispose of them or move on. She has disposed of Jesse, Caylee, George, The Priest, Amy, Lee, and anyone else who has offered her resistance.

Her mind has completed the fantasy transition and she has absolved herself from any wrong doing. She no longer needs her Priest. She truly believes she is innocent from her crime. She doesn't necessarily think "Crime" but rather a necessary task to complete.  She has more than likely convinced herself that she will get out, get her friends back and start living her life. She pictures herself as famous or in the spotlight in this fantasy, where she is adored and worshipped. And these are the daily thoughts in Casey's new life, her life behind bars.

Other factors-Just my theory
Caylee was being sexually abused.
Caylee was at the stage where she would be talking more.
Casey's Psychopathic issues develop at an early age.
Casey is a sexual aggressor.
Casey was not molested, but she has craved the attention from men her entire life. If there was inappropriate sex, it was because Casey was the seducer.
Casey was involved in an activity surrounding Sex and Drugs.

I think the prosecution will find the key link to pre-meditation and go for the death penalty and win.

So, long story short, that's my theory! Enjoy!

Lucky charms, Why do you think Caylee was sexually abused at her moment of death? Would it be out of pure hatred of the child? That part makes me sick to think of, but Casey is a sick person. TIA

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1728 on: December 27, 2008, 08:00:31 PM »

Signed:
Dog Owner

OH MY GOSH !!!  I want to hug your big doggy.  SOOOO adorable. 

She is so sweet and loveable too~she's my other baby.....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: December 27, 2008, 08:00:55 PM »

At least the school (hidden Oaks elem.) is doing there best to help the kids who have been traumatized by this. Youd think the shelter people would care enough not to expose kids to it. its sick.

I agree.....these families shouldn't have been exposed much less the children. I firmly believe this was all set up by Conway...unknown donor my butt.....those toys can be purchased wholesale for any where from $1-5 each. My brother used to have games at carnivals and those stuffed animals are sooooooooooooooooo cheap. So for $150.00 or so the A's get a photo op....a fake one....there is nothing about these people that is the least bit endearing.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1730 on: December 27, 2008, 08:02:13 PM »

islandmonkey
Your puppy is so cute ... I bet his hooches are enormous ... so give him an enormous hooch from Marley (the Newfie) & me! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: December 27, 2008, 08:02:16 PM »

Signed:
Dog Owner

ITA.

You live in Florida right? How does that dog survive the humid summer?

Oh that's why it is on the couch in the A/C. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: December 27, 2008, 08:02:53 PM »

The day I lost all respect for Lee
The Video

Why did that man take my water?  It's hot out here.

The nastiness and the need to provoke confrontation seems to run in the family IMO. Look how all of them have behaved since this started. They are the ones responsible for the fact that by this time having watched all of them operate, it's virtually impossible for most of us to work up any sympathy for any of them even if no one but Casey had anything to do with Caylee's death.

Need to provoke confrontation? I see it that he's trying to make people go home. They're the ones trying to provoke confrontation by protesting on the Ant's lawn!

Whose dog is that? Why is that dog at the Anthony house?
Yes, it's hot out. And the dog shouldn't be out there without water. But who brings their dog to sit outside someone's house protesting all day? The dog will also poop. It's a biological need. And I betcha the brilliant protester who brought a water dish didn't bring a scoop--dog owners rarely think of these things away from home.   

I have been in lots of protests, and the reaction of the Ants is very mild indeed. I've seen business owners do things like try to run protesters over in their cars. One guy ran a plough over 20 protesters on a vacant lot, another drove a riding mower at some kids. Friends of mine were in a tree that got cut down while they were in it singing, injuring 5 of them. And I myself was in a protest on a corner when I was 18, and a guy yanked my sign out of my hands and ripped it up. People are vicious to protesters. And those were people who didn't have to face the protesters 24-7.  I myself have been grossly tempted to hurl full 16-0z drinks from my car window at the Phelps family. Most peoples' reactions to protesters are FAR, FAR worse than the Ants'. I'm inclined to think, in fact, that the protesters are the main reason the Ants ended up getting spokespeople and talking to media nonstop.

The Ants had nowhere to go, to get away from the protesters.  No privacy. Protesting is a form of psychological warfare, and people are not at their best when subjected to its pressures.  Protesting is meant to make a point, and also hopefully to pressure someone into doing what you want. There was no way the Ants could do what the protesters wanted. They didn't know where Caylee was, and they couldn't make Casey talk. And until Casey is tried and proven guilty they have no obligation to say that she is. The frustration must have been unbearable.   

What I notice is that Lee didn't kick, yell at, or threaten the dog. He dumped the water out, which was a way of trying to force the dog's owner to go home, and take the dog with him. It's not like this was just some dog he saw next door and he dumped out its water. This was Lee's own nonviolent way of protesting the protest. He wanted people to go home and leave him alone, and I don't blame him. If he WERE beside himself with worry over his niece, protesters were the last thing he needed to see. As counterprotests go, it's fairly sensible and mild. Nothing's stopping the protester from taking his dog home and watering it.

I KNOW I should ignore your post as I'm sure most of the other Monkeys will, but perhaps they have more discretion than I do, but since it was directed to me, I will respond. I guess you think that those people who started a memorial to Caylee were just provoking the A's and Lee was justified in grabbing up the items they left (not on the A's lawn) because those mourners were aggravating and attempting to provoke a confrontation with the A's... Hmmmmm?

Please don't think that you are speaking for all monkeys.  We are all perfectly capable of speaking up.

Fuzzball, I agree with you.  Those protestors were there to stir the pot and they probably would not have been there if the cameras weren't rolling.  I was ashamed to be a FL residents after watching some of them!

The memorial is a totally different issue than the the protesters.  BTW, the A's didn't kill Caylee, KC did.  I am not sure YET what part they played after the fact though I seriously doubt if G or C helped bury Caylee.  Until LE brings charges and we see some of the evidence, I think the A's should be left ALONE.  Do you seriously think they did not love Caylee?  And that they are not guilt ridden?

As far as George and Cindy are concerned, they brought a lot of the protests and attention down on themselves by going on camera over and over again, spewing forth the most ridiculous statements. Statements that no sane person could possibly believe. And this made people like myself feel that the Anthony's somehow thought we, the public, were insane or just plain brainless. I do believe they loved Caylee, but not enough to protect her from what they obviously recognized as a sick, sociopathic individual. And when push came to shove, they have picked protecting Casey over getting any kind of justice for Caylee. I'm sure they'll be perfectly happy if this monster walks and has a chance to create another grandchild. Or more correctly, another victim that can be used as a weapon against people she has the child bond with, or as a money-making tool somehow. And when this one outlives its usefulness, or becomes inconvenient in any way, she'll get rid of it. Easy. It worked before.  JMO of course.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1733 on: December 27, 2008, 08:03:10 PM »

The day I lost all respect for Lee
The Video

Why did that man take my water?  It's hot out here.

The nastiness and the need to provoke confrontation seems to run in the family IMO. Look how all of them have behaved since this started. They are the ones responsible for the fact that by this time having watched all of them operate, it's virtually impossible for most of us to work up any sympathy for any of them even if no one but Casey had anything to do with Caylee's death.

Need to provoke confrontation? I see it that he's trying to make people go home. They're the ones trying to provoke confrontation by protesting on the Ant's lawn!

Whose dog is that? Why is that dog at the Anthony house?
Yes, it's hot out. And the dog shouldn't be out there without water. But who brings their dog to sit outside someone's house protesting all day? The dog will also poop. It's a biological need. And I betcha the brilliant protester who brought a water dish didn't bring a scoop--dog owners rarely think of these things away from home.   

I have been in lots of protests, and the reaction of the Ants is very mild indeed. I've seen business owners do things like try to run protesters over in their cars. One guy ran a plough over 20 protesters on a vacant lot, another drove a riding mower at some kids. Friends of mine were in a tree that got cut down while they were in it singing, injuring 5 of them. And I myself was in a protest on a corner when I was 18, and a guy yanked my sign out of my hands and ripped it up. People are vicious to protesters. And those were people who didn't have to face the protesters 24-7.  I myself have been grossly tempted to hurl full 16-0z drinks from my car window at the Phelps family. Most peoples' reactions to protesters are FAR, FAR worse than the Ants'. I'm inclined to think, in fact, that the protesters are the main reason the Ants ended up getting spokespeople and talking to media nonstop.

The Ants had nowhere to go, to get away from the protesters.  No privacy. Protesting is a form of psychological warfare, and people are not at their best when subjected to its pressures.  Protesting is meant to make a point, and also hopefully to pressure someone into doing what you want. There was no way the Ants could do what the protesters wanted. They didn't know where Caylee was, and they couldn't make Casey talk. And until Casey is tried and proven guilty they have no obligation to say that she is. The frustration must have been unbearable.   

What I notice is that Lee didn't kick, yell at, or threaten the dog. He dumped the water out, which was a way of trying to force the dog's owner to go home, and take the dog with him. It's not like this was just some dog he saw next door and he dumped out its water. This was Lee's own nonviolent way of protesting the protest. He wanted people to go home and leave him alone, and I don't blame him. If he WERE beside himself with worry over his niece, protesters were the last thing he needed to see. As counterprotests go, it's fairly sensible and mild. Nothing's stopping the protester from taking his dog home and watering it.

I KNOW I should ignore your post as I'm sure most of the other Monkeys will, but perhaps they have more discretion than I do, but since it was directed to me, I will respond. I guess you think that those people who started a memorial to Caylee were just provoking the A's and Lee was justified in grabbing up the items they left (not on the A's lawn) because those mourners were aggravating and attempting to provoke a confrontation with the A's... Hmmmmm?

Nowhere did I say I was speaking for ALL Monkeys. Sorry if you got that impression because it was neither what I stated nor my intent. I have no desire to be provoked into an argument with you or any one else. I do, however, wonder how you justify Lee's rude behavior in dumping some poor dog's water or grabbing up the items left by mourners - both of which occurred on public property, NOT the A's front lawn. I have a problem seeing the angry behavior he exhibited in those instances as different from all the other confrontational acts that the A family participated in like ripping signs out of people's hands, turning the hose on them, threatening them with a hammer, ball bat, etc. Fuzzball thinks Lee is justified in his behavior because he wanted all of those people to go home. Did it ever occur to any of the A's that those people probably would have gone home in short order were it not for the A's coming out of the house to confront them and to argue with them? The A's provided the entertainment that perpetuated the circus IMO and kept protesters coming back. Yes, some of the people who showed up behaved every bit as bad as the A's did, but the A's were just as confrontational and nasty as the worst of the protesters.
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1734 on: December 27, 2008, 08:05:08 PM »

Lucky charms, Why do you think Caylee was sexually abused at her moment of death? Would it be out of pure hatred of the child? That part makes me sick to think of, but Casey is a sick person. TIA
[/quote]

Hi TIA,

I do think it was out of hatred. However I should have elaborated. I believe Caylee had been sexually assualted directly before or after her death. I would say based on what I know of this case it was suffocation.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: December 27, 2008, 08:05:09 PM »

What if Lee did something while he was conducting his own investigation to aid, abet & obstruct?  Maybe there will be more charges than just tampering with the computer. 

I still wonder about Wanda, the dog lady at the airport.  Too many intimate details that she gave.  Wonder where she heard them?

I still think Wanda is probably the A's dog breeder.

Lisa

Lisa I think that is a very real possibility..

Rest in Peace Caylee

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1736 on: December 27, 2008, 08:06:15 PM »

This statement in itself is very indicative of how Casey felt about her 'responsibility' of caring for Caylee. Bottom line is she didn't feel any connection to that responsibility. She didn't 'change' her behavior as Jesse explains that this is not the Casey he knew her to be. She's always been the same person. She has just chosen who sees her and in what context. The minute the paternity test came back (as she knew it would) she could no longer manipulate Jesse into believing something that was absolutely false. Her goal was to manipulate him, not just find a father for Caylee. One more thing and then I will let you ponder. Richard Grund states that many of the family would watch Caylee when Casey worked. Jesse, himself and Jesse's younger brother. Then one day Grund meets her at the door and says, "What are we going to do about the daycare situation?" Now, this is not a one time conversation that you dump on them the minute they walk in the door. This is a conversation that had been talked about at the dinner table, etc. The day he confronts her, she knows her gig is up. In the police interrogation, she states she knew Zeneida when she was PG with Caylee. She had to drop out of HS due to becomming PG. So, we can establish a timeline for how long she's known Zanny. From seeing the pictures of Jesse holding Caylee, some of those pictures are when Caylee is just a few months old. So, we can assume that she knows Zanny. So, if these conversations have been taking place over the stress of needing Casey to find a solution, why doesn't she mention, "Hey, I know this girl who watches my friend's Jeff son, I'll ask her." She only mentions this to Grund the day he confronts her. "Yes, I have a nanny and her name is Zanny." And that was that. Soon after, she and Jesse break up. Jesse is left to wonder why, he states it's because Casey says he loved Caylee more than he loved her. Because Casey can't feel the depth of emotion, she doesn't understand how senseless her statement is. I mean, an ideal situation for any single mother is to know that your fiancee has unconditional love for your child. Bottom line, she knew her gig was up and it was up at the hands of Richard Grund, first for making Jesse get a paternity test and for confronting her on the daycare issue. This is why she left, she had to go find another victim to manipulate.

Yes, it was all about Casey.  Now, how did Caylee die?

Klaas,

Unfortunately I am a Psychologist, not a Forensic Scientist. Of course I have my own theory though. So, if this is my turn at "CLUE" I will give it my best shot. I believe Caylee was killed late on 6-15-08. I believe it was pre-meditated as recent as March 08. I also believe that recent events such as the fight on the 15th, Tony's admission of not wanting children or only wanting male children and her current mental state drove her to kill Caylee on a split second decision. I do not believe Cindy tucked anyone in or that George saw them the next morning/afternoon. I believe that Casey wanted to kill her parents as well. I believe she saw the three of them, George, Cindy and Caylee as burdens to her life. I believe Casey killed Caylee in the Anthony home and then placed her in the backyard. I believe at the moment of death, Caylee suffered trauma such as suffocation and sexual abuse.

Casey's life was consumed with anger, jealousy and resentment. I think Casey had an absolute dislike for her daughter, I do believe she wanted her to suffer or to feel fear at the end of her life. Casey lives in a fantasy world and makes up an alternate reality where she tells so many lies, she believes them. I believe after she sees "Untraceable" she starts to solidify her "Kidnapping" scheme she had been working on in March when she saw/searched the One Tree Hill Episode."

Caylee remains in the backyard until it is no longer safe (Parents return home from vacation) then she puts her in her in the trunk for awhile. The smell is overbearing and has to decide where to take her. She stages a potential theft by putting her car at Amscot with her wallet in the front seat, hoping a would be thief would see it and steal it and the car and then ditch it. When she comes up with the wooded area where she spent time while in HS hanging out with her friends. It is also telling that she viewed Caylee as a "possession." She buries her where animals and pets have been buried. Things that have been "owned." She dumps her book and other items of interest as if Caylee is King Tut and will use these things in her afterlife. Her reality and fantasy are almost blended by this point.

Her plan was derailed when the car got towed. She was out partying and living it up while lying to her mother on her and Caylee's whereabouts. I believe she spent her time with whoever would have her as she couldn't go home because she didn't have Caylee with her. I believe she spent some nights with Caylee in the woods because she had no where else to go. (This is why they have taken clothing and shoes from her room. This is why she shows up at Jesse's house and asks to take a shower).

She gets sent back home and then the 911 calls go down. The super glue comes out and she is sticking to her story. She's out on bail but does nothing to find Caylee and then re-arrested, etc. In her mind, in her false reality, she thinks she is mother of the year and Caylee is off skipping and hopscotching in a nearby meadow, somewhere peaceful, somewhere calm, the wooded area.

She is content with her decision to have killed Caylee and starts deleting her photos, writing poetry and starts living her life at clubs and parties. Story over and while she remembers Caylee, she has no remorse for her actions as she has convinced herself that Caylee is happy, reading her book and wearing her shoes happily playing. Caylee isn't a part of her life anymore. There are no reminders. No pictures in the Jail. A blatant show of how she had no concern for Caylee when she got the Tattoo. I don't take that as a memoriam to Caylee. I believe it is a celebration of her new life, one without the responsibility.

Her plan to get rid of George and Cindy failed due to the earlier disposal of Caylee. Now she clings to them because she is the victim. She needs allies. She starts spinning her web of manipulation and they buy it. She's all about how she misses Caylee, can't wait to be home with her family, and on and on. She has found new victims for the moment (her parents) but once she no longer needs them she will either dispose of them or move on. She has disposed of Jesse, Caylee, George, The Priest, Amy, Lee, and anyone else who has offered her resistance.

Her mind has completed the fantasy transition and she has absolved herself from any wrong doing. She no longer needs her Priest. She truly believes she is innocent from her crime. She doesn't necessarily think "Crime" but rather a necessary task to complete.  She has more than likely convinced herself that she will get out, get her friends back and start living her life. She pictures herself as famous or in the spotlight in this fantasy, where she is adored and worshipped. And these are the daily thoughts in Casey's new life, her life behind bars.

Other factors-Just my theory
Caylee was being sexually abused.
Caylee was at the stage where she would be talking more.
Casey's Psychopathic issues develop at an early age.
Casey is a sexual aggressor.
Casey was not molested, but she has craved the attention from men her entire life. If there was inappropriate sex, it was because Casey was the seducer.
Casey was involved in an activity surrounding Sex and Drugs.

I think the prosecution will find the key link to pre-meditation and go for the death penalty and win.

So, long story short, that's my theory! Enjoy!

I really hate to say this, but i think you are right. I think Casey was planning to kill, but on the night of the 15th she snapped and did something and Caylee started crying loudly and Casey in her fury grabbed her duct tape and started wrapping it around her head to make her stop crying and then it was too late
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: December 27, 2008, 08:07:25 PM »

Someone please refresh my memory about the dog incident. Was Casey home at the time this happened. My recollection she was not.

If she was at home, I have no problem with the protester being at the house.

I know she was home during the nighttime protest when she called the police, not sure about the St Bernard incident thought. TIA JSM

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1738 on: December 27, 2008, 08:08:11 PM »

I speak for just myself, and though we don't know what part the gp's played in all this, we have seen their actions over the last five months. In no uncertain terms, they are LIARS and not to be believed. They provoked the wrath of the public with their amoral behavior and are now paying the piper his due. There is nothing about their actions that show they loved Caylee unless one equates a backyard and room full of toys as love!!

Caylee was a pawn in a sick game that Cindy and Casey played with one another.  It makes me sick to think about the stress and tension that poor baby was subjected to.

Lisa

I agree. Casey knew she had the ace up her sleeve with Caylee and could bully Cindy and George with the threat of removing her from the home always hanging over their head...  they KNEW she was not fit to look after her alone.

IMO Casey killed Caylee the same night she left the house, in a rage, and it was meant to be the ultimate punishment for Cindy, who she hates passionately..
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1739 on: December 27, 2008, 08:09:41 PM »

At least the school (hidden Oaks elem.) is doing there best to help the kids who have been traumatized by this. Youd think the shelter people would care enough not to expose kids to it. its sick.

I agree.....these families shouldn't have been exposed much less the children. I firmly believe this was all set up by Conway...unknown donor my butt.....those toys can be purchased wholesale for any where from $1-5 each. My brother used to have games at carnivals and those stuffed animals are sooooooooooooooooo cheap. So for $150.00 or so the A's get a photo op....a fake one....there is nothing about these people that is the least bit endearing.

And someday those mission kids are gonna remember the toy they recieived at Christmas donated in the name of Caylee, then they are gonna go online and discover the grisly ugly story behind the donations, and think  how they were the ones worthy of recieving a toy that was removed from the memorial of a dead child. Its sick that they are picking on a class of children, Mission and Shelter kids and exposing them to a high profile murder case just for photo ops.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.