April 26, 2024, 01:26:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340867 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1740 on: December 27, 2008, 08:10:56 PM »

Lucky charms, Why do you think Caylee was sexually abused at her moment of death? Would it be out of pure hatred of the child? That part makes me sick to think of, but Casey is a sick person. TIA

Hi TIA,

I do think it was out of hatred. However I should have elaborated. I believe Caylee had been sexually assualted directly before or after her death. I would say based on what I know of this case it was suffocation.
[/quote] Sexually assaulted by whom? She was with Cindy that day. George, Lee, Cindy? 

I have believed all along suffocation. TIA

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1741 on: December 27, 2008, 08:11:13 PM »

islandmonkey
Your puppy is so cute ... I bet his hooches are enormous ... so give him an enormous hooch from Marley (the Newfie) & me! 

Will do~ a newfie was my second choice....I love big doggies. Wouldn't it have been nice if Caey had only loved her child as much as we love our dogs. Luci gave Marley a big wet smooch!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: December 27, 2008, 08:12:58 PM »

islandmonkey
Your puppy is so cute ... I bet his hooches are enormous ... so give him an enormous hooch from Marley (the Newfie) & me! 

Will do~ a newfie was my second choice....I love big doggies. Wouldn't it have been nice if Caey had only loved her child as much as we love our dogs. Luci gave Marley a big wet smooch!

OT but I couldn't resist- you have read 'Marley and Me' haven't you? It is wonderful..
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1743 on: December 27, 2008, 08:13:04 PM »

Hi all.   I haven't been on for a couple of days because my computer died.  But, my hubby got me a new laptop for Christmas!

I was at the store today - and saw the new NE.   It said that KC has found God, according to the Baptist minister that has been helping the A family.  The minister claims KC is reading her Bible and taking comfort in God.   

IF she really wants to repent, imo, she has to tell what she did to Caylee - and pay the consequences.

Sorry if you guys have already discussed this - I am about 4 days behind in reading now.

I agree Sassycat, if she truly is now religious she should cleanse herself of lies and begin to tell the truth. But honestly I don't believe it. Not that it can't happen, it's just her whole life has been all about her and there is no way she is going to stop until she is faced with a dead end. Just like the paternity test, just like Mr. Grund confronting her on the babysitting issue, or taking the cops to Universal. Until she is totally backed into a corner with no lying way out, she will not give up the truth. I take comfort in the fact that LE has NOT released anything grand to us that they are going to use at the trial. They have thrown us bits and pieces but they have a huge juicy steak back there that is going to drop our jaws. IMO they don't NEED the Ant's immunity offers.

I agree with you, Boo.
And, I doubt she is really repenting.   If she was - then she would be telling the truth for once in her life.   I just wonder where this new act will go.  Will Baez try to use her new-found love for God in court?

Good Evening Monks...old and new....hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas....except for the A's of course. I can't imagine being in that house now.  As far as casey finding the Lord...I don't believe it for a second. I used to work for a death penalty attorney and on many occasions I had to go to the prison and meet with 'clients."  Although many claimed  to have been saved.. in talking to them it was clear it was all an act...some even laughed about it...the only one I can remember who truly, IMO, was saved and confessed her crime and asked for forgiveness was Karla Faye Tucker. And casey is no Karla Faye and never will be.  BJ and the motley crew are simply trying to change the public view of the evil one. He knows all he has to do it get one person on the jury to doubt her guilt. I still need to go back and try to get caught up. I know Caylee's remains were released to a funeral home. Do we know which one? That a private and public memorial service will take place. The evil one will not be allowed to attend. Any word on when a service will take place? If there is any interesting news, if someone would post it in a nut shell, I would be very grateful.

Hey Sunny!!! You and I were going to discuss this Karla gal once you got into some boxes somewhere.Do you remember that?I also know that girl was a born again believer when she was put to death.Her witness on the television moved me.Her testimony went with her.No doubt that she had been set free..I'd still like to know more about her, the person..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1744 on: December 27, 2008, 08:14:27 PM »

I agree. Casey knew she had the ace up her sleeve with Caylee and could bully Cindy and George with the threat of removing her from the home always hanging over their head...  they KNEW she was not fit to look after her alone.

IMO Casey killed Caylee the same night she left the house, in a rage, and it was meant to be the ultimate punishment for Cindy, who she hates passionately..
[/quote]
I've thought that too ... the only thing that makes me go back on that is ... why did cadaver dogs hit in the back yard ... why did LE remove so much stuff from the house after Caylee's remains were found?  That last search by LE has me really wondering if something makes them think Caylee was killed in that house? ... Going to be an interesting trial ... hope we get answers instead of more lies.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1745 on: December 27, 2008, 08:14:28 PM »

I agree.....and I can't believe they wanted a baby to play with... Their grandchild's remain were just found not 1/2 miles from their home, their daughter is in jail for her murder and they are at a shelter playing with children....they are SICK....this was yet another publicity stunt...Conway is trying to change the public perception of the A's ....he is stupid to think these types of photo ops are going to replace the ones we have seen in the past six months....

He has several months until the trial to accomplish his task - making potential jurors forget what they saw the past 6 mos. of the rude, mean-spirited A's, and replace their image with the softer, gentler, grieving g'parents. Look for him to be doing much more of this in the local FL press because he doesn't give a damn what anyone living north of the FL-GA state line thinks of the A's because none of us are potential jurors on Casey's (or any of the A's) possible trials.

You are right....but I really don't think people are going to forget...the A's have been too nasty, too up your azz, and up in your face.....and I think once it gets close to trial time....several media outlets will relive many events of these past months. Thew A's many get some make up put on their faces....but casey will not.....and IF the A's are ever changed and I think they should be and HOPE they WILL, be for their part of a cover-up  and for their part of allowing that sweet little baby to rot in that marsh...then I am sure their past escapades will be revisited in living color!!::MonkeyWink::

Sunny, I hope you are right and not a single person, potential juror, will be able to forget all the A's past behavior and that should they have short memories, the press will remind them all by re-playing all the film they have in living color on the eve of the trial.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1746 on: December 27, 2008, 08:15:12 PM »

And I betcha the brilliant protester who brought a water dish didn't bring a scoop--dog owners rarely think of these things away from home. 

Okay Fuzz ... I take offense at this statement.  My pink puppy poop bags (I know, pink ~ boy dog ~ he's very offended also ~ but mommy thinks they are cute ~ and mommy pays for them!)  go everywhere we go ... we even have a little leash attachment that holds five bags.

Signed:
Dog Owner

Sometimes ya can't fix stupid or stupid statements
I have the same leashes....

And I have the same dog (breed) and I thought it was a great statement, as none of us who love our dogs would let them disappear for 1 day without looking for them......I though she was peaceful and I clearly understood her point, I did NOT take it as a provocation as opposed to some of the protests
ITA.

You live in Florida right? How does that dog survive the humid summer?

Oh that's why it is on the couch in the A/C. 

Yes, the new avi is a photo taken from my top deck.....she tolerates the summer here better than where we moved from (also in the South). The wind is always very strong, so it drops the temps at night. She actually loves to go run on the beach at night, and run alongside me while I take a late night bike ride, the temps inland ARE horrific though

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: December 27, 2008, 08:19:25 PM »

And I betcha the brilliant protester who brought a water dish didn't bring a scoop--dog owners rarely think of these things away from home. 

Okay Fuzz ... I take offense at this statement.  My pink puppy poop bags (I know, pink ~ boy dog ~ he's very offended also ~ but mommy thinks they are cute ~ and mommy pays for them!)  go everywhere we go ... we even have a little leash attachment that holds five bags.

Signed:
Dog Owner

And I have the same dog (breed) and I thought it was a great statement, as none of us who love our dogs would let them disappear for 1 day without looking for them......I though she was peaceful and I clearly understood her point, I did NOT take it as a provocation as opposed to some of the protests

AAWWWW what a great photo......and yes the statement made by the dog owner was clear, and she was on public property....perhaps her statement hit too close to home for the A's...all of them....the statement Lee made by his stupid action was also heard loud and clear I understand the protesters.....they saw casey prancing around in short shorts , being 'protected' by body guards, going to her atty office for 6 hrs everyday while her parents were making fools of themselves at every  opportunity....hell they even had their prayer vigils in their frigging drive way!!!...but what the  public DID NOT SEE was a plea for the kidnappers to return Caylee. Or see any of the A's out looking for her.....they showed the real 'them' at every opportunity.,...and lovable people they are not.....hells bells they even knocked Tim and TES for looking for her....WHY? Because they knew in their hearts and heads Caylee was dead at the hands of Casey and IMO they DID NOT want her found....she became a throw away child to them....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1748 on: December 27, 2008, 08:19:57 PM »

So Casey has found God in jail.  Well, that just doesn;t fly with me.  Its just too early in the program and it sounds like one of those attorney deals.  Say you found God and the jury will be lenient.  Nope.  Does not fly.  You cannot buy God, rent Him, or check Him out like a library book for your convenience.  It's all or nothing, Casey. 
Amen A1!  The only thing I can think of here is ... long ago ... I heard a psychologist on one of the major networks say something like ... we will know Casey is backed into a corner when she turns to religion.  While we all know she is lying .... If she's finally squirming ... I'm a pretty happy girl.

Yes.  I remember the psychologist saying that, also.   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: December 27, 2008, 08:21:28 PM »

Someone please refresh my memory about the dog incident. Was Casey home at the time this happened. My recollection she was not.

If she was at home, I have no problem with the protester being at the house.

I know she was home during the nighttime protest when she called the police, not sure about the St Bernard incident thought. TIA JSM

She was out on bail, probably at Jose's office, since that's where she spent most days.

But the majority of protests were while she was out of jail and NOT helping anyone find Caylee.

I believe that was what most of the protesters were protesting. Her being out of jail. Her not talking.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1750 on: December 27, 2008, 08:21:46 PM »

O/T under extraordinary circumstances!

Bluemoon? You were posting at the same time I was adding one other to your post in the avatar thread. Just wanted to make sure you saw you have 2 to choose from

Thank you all for your patience, and back on topic now.

Thanks.  I went with the 2nd one. You can see the monkey better.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1751 on: December 27, 2008, 08:21:55 PM »

islandmonkey

OT but I couldn't resist- you have read 'Marley and Me' haven't you? It is wonderful..
Yes!  It is a wonderful book for any dog lover!  And gives a reality check for anyone thinking they might want a puppy! 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1752 on: December 27, 2008, 08:26:02 PM »

At least the school (hidden Oaks elem.) is doing there best to help the kids who have been traumatized by this. Youd think the shelter people would care enough not to expose kids to it. its sick.

I agree.....these families shouldn't have been exposed much less the children. I firmly believe this was all set up by Conway...unknown donor my butt.....those toys can be purchased wholesale for any where from $1-5 each. My brother used to have games at carnivals and those stuffed animals are sooooooooooooooooo cheap. So for $150.00 or so the A's get a photo op....a fake one....there is nothing about these people that is the least bit endearing.

And someday those mission kids are gonna remember the toy they recieived at Christmas donated in the name of Caylee, then they are gonna go online and discover the grisly ugly story behind the donations, and think  how they were the ones worthy of recieving a toy that was removed from the memorial of a dead child. Its sick that they are picking on a class of children, Mission and Shelter kids and exposing them to a high profile murder case just for photo ops.

YES....YES.....YES....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: December 27, 2008, 08:26:17 PM »

Lucky charms, Why do you think Caylee was sexually abused at her moment of death? Would it be out of pure hatred of the child? That part makes me sick to think of, but Casey is a sick person. TIA

Hi TIA,

I do think it was out of hatred. However I should have elaborated. I believe Caylee had been sexually assualted directly before or after her death. I would say based on what I know of this case it was suffocation.
[/quote]

I too believe little Caylee was sexually abused and that KC was a serial killer in the making. In KC's daydreamings she was plotting the death of many and had been for a long time. The GP's being the next victims, then who knows.....Observations on Caylee,,,,,In the more recent pictures of Caylee I saw a definite look of wistfulness. Gone was the childlike glee evident in earlier pictures, most likely due to the abuse. Somehow, I also think the GP's are complicit in some way, just can't get past suspecting them. CA is horrible beyond belief and GA is just plain creepy. LA is as sneaky as they come........
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: December 27, 2008, 08:26:34 PM »

Signed:
Dog Owner

AAWWWW what a great photo......and yes the statement made by the dog owner was clear, and she was on public property....perhaps her statement hit too close to home for the A's...all of them....the statement Lee made by his stupid action was also heard loud and clear I understand the protesters.....they saw casey prancing around in short shorts , being 'protected' by body guards, going to her atty office for 6 hrs everyday while her parents were making fools of themselves at every  opportunity....hell they even had their prayer vigils in their frigging drive way!!!...but what the  public DID NOT SEE was a plea for the kidnappers to return Caylee. Or see any of the A's out looking for her.....they showed the real 'them' at every opportunity.,...and lovable people they are not.....hells bells they even knocked Tim and TES for looking for her....WHY? Because they knew in their hearts and heads Caylee was dead at the hands of Casey and IMO they DID NOT want her found....she became a throw away child to them....
Speaking of Tim & TES ... have the Anthonys (any one of them) came out and publicly apologized for all the HECK they put him through ... with all their ... 'we are looking for a live Caylee' crap?! 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1755 on: December 27, 2008, 08:27:09 PM »

Hi all.   I haven't been on for a couple of days because my computer died.  But, my hubby got me a new laptop for Christmas!

I was at the store today - and saw the new NE.   It said that KC has found God, according to the Baptist minister that has been helping the A family.  The minister claims KC is reading her Bible and taking comfort in God.   

IF she really wants to repent, imo, she has to tell what she did to Caylee - and pay the consequences.

Sorry if you guys have already discussed this - I am about 4 days behind in reading now.

I agree Sassycat, if she truly is now religious she should cleanse herself of lies and begin to tell the truth. But honestly I don't believe it. Not that it can't happen, it's just her whole life has been all about her and there is no way she is going to stop until she is faced with a dead end. Just like the paternity test, just like Mr. Grund confronting her on the babysitting issue, or taking the cops to Universal. Until she is totally backed into a corner with no lying way out, she will not give up the truth. I take comfort in the fact that LE has NOT released anything grand to us that they are going to use at the trial. They have thrown us bits and pieces but they have a huge juicy steak back there that is going to drop our jaws. IMO they don't NEED the Ant's immunity offers.

I agree with you, Boo.
And, I doubt she is really repenting.   If she was - then she would be telling the truth for once in her life.   I just wonder where this new act will go.  Will Baez try to use her new-found love for God in court?

Good Evening Monks...old and new....hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas....except for the A's of course. I can't imagine being in that house now.  As far as casey finding the Lord...I don't believe it for a second. I used to work for a death penalty attorney and on many occasions I had to go to the prison and meet with 'clients."  Although many claimed  to have been saved.. in talking to them it was clear it was all an act...some even laughed about it...the only one I can remember who truly, IMO, was saved and confessed her crime and asked for forgiveness was Karla Faye Tucker. And casey is no Karla Faye and never will be.  BJ and the motley crew are simply trying to change the public view of the evil one. He knows all he has to do it get one person on the jury to doubt her guilt. I still need to go back and try to get caught up. I know Caylee's remains were released to a funeral home. Do we know which one? That a private and public memorial service will take place. The evil one will not be allowed to attend. Any word on when a service will take place? If there is any interesting news, if someone would post it in a nut shell, I would be very grateful.

Hey Sunny!!! You and I were going to discuss this Karla gal once you got into some boxes somewhere.Do you remember that?I also know that girl was a born again believer when she was put to death.Her witness on the television moved me.Her testimony went with her.No doubt that she had been set free..I'd still like to know more about her, the person..

Karla Faye Tucker

[
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1756 on: December 27, 2008, 08:29:20 PM »

I fergot...I am sorry......we are going to be putting Christmas things away tomorrow so perhaps I can find the box....but I don't have to find the box to tell you about her....I'll post something in the next day or so...you do know she married a wonderful young minister in jail don't you?

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1757 on: December 27, 2008, 08:30:03 PM »

Signed:
Dog Owner

ITA.

You live in Florida right? How does that dog survive the humid summer?

Oh that's why it is on the couch in the A/C. 

Yes, the new avi is a photo taken from my top deck.....she tolerates the summer here better than where we moved from (also in the South). The wind is always very strong, so it drops the temps at night. She actually loves to go run on the beach at night, and run alongside me while I take a late night bike ride, the temps inland ARE horrific though
  I live in Texas and see people with St Bernards and Bernese Mountain dogs and I wonder, why would they have them here? It is so hot and humid. But most people that have them have gotten them from shelters so thank God, someone is looking out for them. She is beautiful, do they she a lot? I have always wondered that. TIA

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1758 on: December 27, 2008, 08:30:34 PM »

Signed:
Dog Owner

Amen~ Couldn't have said it better myself.....they brought all the attention on themselves (kust like Scott P and Drew P) by their bizarre antics~remember Cindy telling everyone to get off their ass and look when she never did???

[
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1759 on: December 27, 2008, 08:32:01 PM »

I agree.....and I can't believe they wanted a baby to play with... Their grandchild's remain were just found not 1/2 miles from their home, their daughter is in jail for her murder and they are at a shelter playing with children....they are SICK....this was yet another publicity stunt...Conway is trying to change the public perception of the A's ....he is stupid to think these types of photo ops are going to replace the ones we have seen in the past six months....

He has several months until the trial to accomplish his task - making potential jurors forget what they saw the past 6 mos. of the rude, mean-spirited A's, and replace their image with the softer, gentler, grieving g'parents. Look for him to be doing much more of this in the local FL press because he doesn't give a damn what anyone living north of the FL-GA state line thinks of the A's because none of us are potential jurors on Casey's (or any of the A's) possible trials.

You are right....but I really don't think people are going to forget...the A's have been too nasty, too up your azz, and up in your face.....and I think once it gets close to trial time....several media outlets will relive many events of these past months. Thew A's many get some make up put on their faces....but casey will not.....and IF the A's are ever changed and I think they should be and HOPE they WILL, be for their part of a cover-up  and for their part of allowing that sweet little baby to rot in that marsh...then I am sure their past escapades will be revisited in living color!!::MonkeyWink::

Sunny, I hope you are right and not a single person, potential juror, will be able to forget all the A's past behavior and that should they have short memories, the press will remind them all by re-playing all the film they have in living color on the eve of the trial.

And AT THE TRIAL.....I am sure some of the A's rants and lies etc will be brought out and videos played.....they will never be able to get away from the things they said and did in front of the camera!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.