April 18, 2024, 10:04:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340258 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1760 on: December 27, 2008, 08:32:36 PM »

Someone please refresh my memory about the dog incident. Was Casey home at the time this happened. My recollection she was not.

If she was at home, I have no problem with the protester being at the house.

I know she was home during the nighttime protest when she called the police, not sure about the St Bernard incident thought. TIA JSM

She was out on bail, probably at Jose's office, since that's where she spent most days.

But the majority of protests were while she was out of jail and NOT helping anyone find Caylee.

I believe that was what most of the protesters were protesting. Her being out of jail. Her not talking.

Thanks Brandi, that's what I thought. Protesters protesting Casey being out of jail and not saying where her daughter was. If Casey was out on bond, I don't blame the lady, the dog or any other protester as long as they were acting civil and not breaking property.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1761 on: December 27, 2008, 08:34:50 PM »

islandmonkey
Your puppy is so cute ... I bet his hooches are enormous ... so give him an enormous hooch from Marley (the Newfie) & me! 

Will do~ a newfie was my second choice....I love big doggies. Wouldn't it have been nice if Caey had only loved her child as much as we love our dogs. Luci gave Marley a big wet smooch!

OT but I couldn't resist- you have read 'Marley and Me' haven't you? It is wonderful..
Yes!  It is a wonderful book for any dog lover!  And gives a reality check for anyone thinking they might want a puppy! 
I would like to see the movie, but it may be in my best interest not. I love dogs, all kinds, even yappy dogs. I love children too. Too bad Casey didn't love her daughter the way I love my dog. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1762 on: December 27, 2008, 08:35:43 PM »

And I betcha the brilliant protester who brought a water dish didn't bring a scoop--dog owners rarely think of these things away from home. 

Okay Fuzz ... I take offense at this statement.  My pink puppy poop bags (I know, pink ~ boy dog ~ he's very offended also ~ but mommy thinks they are cute ~ and mommy pays for them!)  go everywhere we go ... we even have a little leash attachment that holds five bags.

Signed:
Dog Owner

Sometimes ya can't fix stupid or stupid statements
I have the same leashes....

And I have the same dog (breed) and I thought it was a great statement, as none of us who love our dogs would let them disappear for 1 day without looking for them......I though she was peaceful and I clearly understood her point, I did NOT take it as a provocation as opposed to some of the protests
ITA.

You live in Florida right? How does that dog survive the humid summer?

Oh that's why it is on the couch in the A/C. 

Yes, the new avi is a photo taken from my top deck.....she tolerates the summer here better than where we moved from (also in the South). The wind is always very strong, so it drops the temps at night. She actually loves to go run on the beach at night, and run alongside me while I take a late night bike ride, the temps inland ARE horrific though
  I live in Texas and see people with St Bernards and Bernese Mountain dogs and I wonder, why would they have them here? It is so hot and humid. But most people that have them have gotten them from shelters so thank God, someone is looking out for them. She is beautiful, do they she a lot? I have always wondered that. TIA

Yes they shed, but unlike most dogs. Her shedding is like static electricity, if you sweep up one bit, you easily get all the hair unlike short haired dogs......but in the phot from earlier she was shaved down. Otherwise she looks HUGE

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1763 on: December 27, 2008, 08:35:56 PM »

Hey Sunny!!! You and I were going to discuss this Karla gal once you got into some boxes somewhere.Do you remember that?I also know that girl was a born again believer when she was put to death.Her witness on the television moved me.Her testimony went with her.No doubt that she had been set free..I'd still like to know more about her, the person..

I fergot...I am sorry......we are going to be putting Christmas things away tomorrow so perhaps I can find the box....but I don't have to find the box to tell you about her....I'll post something in the next day or so...you do know she married a wonderful young minister in jail don't you?

Nope! I may have heard it but my recall is lame,lol...Just holler at me when you do want to talk about it!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1764 on: December 27, 2008, 08:38:36 PM »

O/T sorry..

Muffy, heads up on the JeanMarie Geis case..

new info:  enter boyfriend, stage left.. 

WHAT.  ::MonkeyShocked::I haven't heard that? Her poor husband. Tell me more, if you have to in musings please wyks. Where did you hear that?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4275.msg600295#msg600295
Thanks Muffy I will check it out.

We will all pray for you while you listen. If you come back here and can't post correctly, we will understand. The tapes tend to make you a bit smitchy. Kinda like having a tick you can't control. Your senses and motor skills do return in time. Best of luck!! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1765 on: December 27, 2008, 08:39:16 PM »

I was looking at pictures today of my almost two GD. Had to download 268 from the camera to the computer. Then to a mem stix.
When she is tired or getting over a cold, she doesn't look as joyful.
Late afternoons ( pre nap ),  she looks almost sad. I take 30 to 50 pix a week as taking digital is no cost. I never delete pix. I get 10 " Kodak " moments a week for sending around or for prints.
That day in the nursing home, she might have been up for a long car trip and not had a nap. I wouldn't read too much into it. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1766 on: December 27, 2008, 08:42:55 PM »

I would like to see the movie, but it may be in my best interest not. I love dogs, all kinds, even yappy dogs. I love children too. Too bad Casey didn't love her daughter the way I love my dog. 
[/quote]

Amen!  I have lost 3 of my canine kids in 3 years...the last on December 6th....I couldn't bear the thought of burying them....I have their cremains in a box on the bookcase. I couldn't bear the thought of them rotting in the ground and can't imagine how casey could have walked around, partied and lived her life knowing Caylee was out in that marsh in a bag decomposing. She is so evil

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1767 on: December 27, 2008, 08:44:39 PM »

Hey Sunny!!! You and I were going to discuss this Karla gal once you got into some boxes somewhere.Do you remember that?I also know that girl was a born again believer when she was put to death.Her witness on the television moved me.Her testimony went with her.No doubt that she had been set free..I'd still like to know more about her, the person..

I fergot...I am sorry......we are going to be putting Christmas things away tomorrow so perhaps I can find the box....but I don't have to find the box to tell you about her....I'll post something in the next day or so...you do know she married a wonderful young minister in jail don't you?

Nope! I may have heard it but my recall is lame,lol...Just holler at me when you do want to talk about it!!

Will do!!  Her crime was horrific and she was an amazing woman at the end of her life.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1768 on: December 27, 2008, 08:45:50 PM »

Amen!  I have lost 3 of my canine kids in 3 years...the last on December 6th....I couldn't bear the thought of burying them....I have their cremains in a box on the bookcase. I couldn't bear the thought of them rotting in the ground and can't imagine how casey could have walked around, partied and lived her life knowing Caylee was out in that marsh in a bag decomposing. She is so evil
[/quote]
O/T
I love when you post ... When I see put on your big girl panties and get over it it just makes me smile!  Love it  Love it  Love it

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1769 on: December 27, 2008, 08:48:25 PM »

I forgot to tell you guys -   Before Christmas, I was saying that I was hoping to learn that I was going to be a grandma for Christmas - well,  I AM!

My daughter gave me a gift bag as my first present to open.  Inside was a stork ornament!!!!   I almost died!    She's pregnant!!!!

caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1770 on: December 27, 2008, 08:48:41 PM »

So Casey has found God in jail.  Well, that just doesn;t fly with me.  Its just too early in the program and it sounds like one of those attorney deals.  Say you found God and the jury will be lenient.  Nope.  Does not fly.  You cannot buy God, rent Him, or check Him out like a library book for your convenience.  It's all or nothing, Casey. 
Amen A1!  The only thing I can think of here is ... long ago ... I heard a psychologist on one of the major networks say something like ... we will know Casey is backed into a corner when she turns to religion.  While we all know she is lying .... If she's finally squirming ... I'm a pretty happy girl.

Hi Monkeys!!

Here is the paragraph from that psychologist, Dr. Schurman-Kauflin on David Lohr's website:

"The strain of the current situation will wear on those around her and pressure her to explain her behavior. Because she cannot explain her lies, she will blame everyone else. She will want to flee. She may even reach for religion as a means to cope, and depression is likely to follow. Then police will be able to talk with her to find out what she really knows. Detectives will be able to get information from her. The key for officers is to know her patterns and approach her the right way. If they key in on her personality, they will be able to get her to tell what really happened."

Here is the link to the entire article:

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/08/criminal-profil.html

It is a great article.  I like the inference that Casey reaching for religion may lead to her talking!

Yes.  I remember the psychologist saying that, also.   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1771 on: December 27, 2008, 08:49:07 PM »

Lee, what you going to do when they come for you?  Bad boy, bad boy.

Sorry couldn't help myself.

(and hope Georgie & CinCin are in the squad too!)

LE is saving the super-duper deluxe model for G&C:

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1772 on: December 27, 2008, 08:49:42 PM »

So Casey has found God in jail.  Well, that just doesn;t fly with me.  Its just too early in the program and it sounds like one of those attorney deals.  Say you found God and the jury will be lenient.  Nope.  Does not fly.  You cannot buy God, rent Him, or check Him out like a library book for your convenience.  It's all or nothing, Casey. 
Amen A1!  The only thing I can think of here is ... long ago ... I heard a psychologist on one of the major networks say something like ... we will know Casey is backed into a corner when she turns to religion.  While we all know she is lying .... If she's finally squirming ... I'm a pretty happy girl.

Hi Monkeys!!

Here is the paragraph from that psychologist, Dr. Schurman-Kauflin on David Lohr's website:

"The strain of the current situation will wear on those around her and pressure her to explain her behavior. Because she cannot explain her lies, she will blame everyone else. She will want to flee. She may even reach for religion as a means to cope, and depression is likely to follow. Then police will be able to talk with her to find out what she really knows. Detectives will be able to get information from her. The key for officers is to know her patterns and approach her the right way. If they key in on her personality, they will be able to get her to tell what really happened."

Here is the link to the entire article:

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/08/criminal-profil.html

It is a great article.  I like the inference that Casey reaching for religion may lead to her talking!

Yes.  I remember the psychologist saying that, also.   

Wow, I TOTALLY messed up that quote.  Sorry SassyCat!!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1773 on: December 27, 2008, 08:50:10 PM »

I forgot to tell you guys -   Before Christmas, I was saying that I was hoping to learn that I was going to be a grandma for Christmas - well,  I AM!

My daughter gave me a gift bag as my first present to open.  Inside was a stork ornament!!!!   I almost died!    She's pregnant!!!!

Yay!  Congrats!  Sassycat's Sassydaughter is gonna have a Sassykitten!   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1774 on: December 27, 2008, 08:50:10 PM »

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1775 on: December 27, 2008, 08:52:15 PM »

i needed that laugh
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: December 27, 2008, 08:53:02 PM »

O/T
I love when you post ... When I see put on your big girl panties and get over it it just makes me smile!  Love it  Love it  Love it
[/quote]

hahahaha...I am so glad you enjoy it...there are times when we get feeling ignored especially when there is breaking news....it's a good reminder to get over it...this is about Caylee not us

Rest in Peace Caylee

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1777 on: December 27, 2008, 08:53:04 PM »

WOW ! Congrats. This will be a wonderful ; & happy time for you and your family. 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1778 on: December 27, 2008, 08:53:16 PM »

Well I should have known!  George and CinCin are super-duper deluxe kinda people!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1779 on: December 27, 2008, 08:53:20 PM »

[/quote] I'm sorry Sunny  I don't know what I would do without my baby. I also can't imagine putting anyone or anything in a bag in a swamp. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.