April 24, 2024, 07:09:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340719 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1800 on: December 27, 2008, 09:18:58 PM »

You guys remember the Huffington Post article we were discussing yesterday? Well, I sent the whole thing over to Richard Grund to make sure he knew about it and I just got his response. He is making sure his family is well protected. It's a shame that anyone coming in contact with this family has to retain a lawyer soon afterward! They have told so many lies to so many people, I'm surprised anyone has anything to do with them!

Thanks for the insight. I understand now where Ariana Huffington got it from. Ariana is a big supporter of the Gay Community and Michelle Bart is a supporter and a member of that community actually.
I have sent the link to our lawyer but if we can connect Michelle Bart to it we can connect Cindy Anthony to it. All of the slander and defamatory statements against Jesse trace back to Cindy. The lawyers, the private investigators all got it from Cindy according to Leonard Padilla.

Tell the community for me that I appreciate their zeal and promise that it will be taken care of. After the funeral I am going to publicly request an apology and recanting of their statements from the Anthony's. If they do not do so I will have no choice to pursue legal action to clear Jesse's and our family name and will have done everything possible to take care of this in a cordial, Christian manner.

I can tell you that certain other investigative groups and members of the legal community (without naming names) are not letting this rest and are pursuing the truth about the Anthony's involvement in this case and a potential cover-up. From what I have heard from a well place news producer of a major network news show, law enforcement has enough evidence to pursue obstruction of justice and impeding an investigation charge and have a charge ready to go if the Anthony's continue to act as they have it will come down at the appropriate time.

Thanks again and God bless!

WOW.  I'm jumping back and forth - reading past posts and trying to catch up.   This is interesting.   Its a shame that innocent people like the Grunds have to hire lawyers.   They should be reimbursed for their expenses.   

I'm starting to wonder about the Fox network.   They seem to be backing the defense.   Maybe it is just me.   I'm thinking about sending an email to Geraldo and asking him how he sleeps at night - knowing he is helping the defense of a woman who murdered her child.   How can any of those people sleep at night?    (I'm talking about the defense team).

Does anyone know if the rumor that Jesse is living with Amy is true? 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1801 on: December 27, 2008, 09:19:28 PM »

I forgot to tell you guys -   Before Christmas, I was saying that I was hoping to learn that I was going to be a grandma for Christmas - well,  I AM!

My daughter gave me a gift bag as my first present to open.  Inside was a stork ornament!!!!   I almost died!    She's pregnant!!!!

congrats 'grandma'!! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: December 27, 2008, 09:19:47 PM »

Good night to all...

Nite Sunny
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1803 on: December 27, 2008, 09:20:00 PM »

Good night to all...
Night Sunny!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1804 on: December 27, 2008, 09:20:04 PM »

Love it Klaas!!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1805 on: December 27, 2008, 09:20:38 PM »

That one note piano key sound that some are wondering about.

Is an ad at the bottom of the SM page. It dosen't activate until you reach the bottom of the page.

Refresh or going to the next page gets rid of it temporarily.

Untill you scroll down to it again.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1806 on: December 27, 2008, 09:20:45 PM »

That's hillarious 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1807 on: December 27, 2008, 09:21:07 PM »

I meant to add this earlier in the day because I am behind again. It is about Lee and his new lawyer and the comments that he wasn't using money inappropriately. Well as the lawyer knows Lee will have to provide receipts for any claims he has of investigating a missing Caylee. It will have to add up to the cent because when I was co-exec on my mom's estate and in control of a loan we took out to fixup the house I had to account for every penny. I lost on that deal because my husband who was helping by purchasing supplies constantly lost receipts before giving to me and I had to take that out of my portion of the estate and it was my lawyer who made me do that. We did all the work and my brothers came out ahead of me because of that and they were right behind the lawyers who took 17% of the estate.

Yep, you are 100% correct.  I think Lee is in more trouble than misuse of donations 
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1808 on: December 27, 2008, 09:21:09 PM »

The day I lost all respect for Lee
The Video

Why did that man take my water?  It's hot out here.

The nastiness and the need to provoke confrontation seems to run in the family IMO. Look how all of them have behaved since this started. They are the ones responsible for the fact that by this time having watched all of them operate, it's virtually impossible for most of us to work up any sympathy for any of them even if no one but Casey had anything to do with Caylee's death.

Need to provoke confrontation? I see it that he's trying to make people go home. They're the ones trying to provoke confrontation by protesting on the Ant's lawn!

Whose dog is that? Why is that dog at the Anthony house?
Yes, it's hot out. And the dog shouldn't be out there without water. But who brings their dog to sit outside someone's house protesting all day? The dog will also poop. It's a biological need. And I betcha the brilliant protester who brought a water dish didn't bring a scoop--dog owners rarely think of these things away from home.   

I have been in lots of protests, and the reaction of the Ants is very mild indeed. I've seen business owners do things like try to run protesters over in their cars. One guy ran a plough over 20 protesters on a vacant lot, another drove a riding mower at some kids. Friends of mine were in a tree that got cut down while they were in it singing, injuring 5 of them. And I myself was in a protest on a corner when I was 18, and a guy yanked my sign out of my hands and ripped it up. People are vicious to protesters. And those were people who didn't have to face the protesters 24-7.  I myself have been grossly tempted to hurl full 16-0z drinks from my car window at the Phelps family. Most peoples' reactions to protesters are FAR, FAR worse than the Ants'. I'm inclined to think, in fact, that the protesters are the main reason the Ants ended up getting spokespeople and talking to media nonstop.

The Ants had nowhere to go, to get away from the protesters.  No privacy. Protesting is a form of psychological warfare, and people are not at their best when subjected to its pressures.  Protesting is meant to make a point, and also hopefully to pressure someone into doing what you want. There was no way the Ants could do what the protesters wanted. They didn't know where Caylee was, and they couldn't make Casey talk. And until Casey is tried and proven guilty they have no obligation to say that she is. The frustration must have been unbearable.   

What I notice is that Lee didn't kick, yell at, or threaten the dog. He dumped the water out, which was a way of trying to force the dog's owner to go home, and take the dog with him. It's not like this was just some dog he saw next door and he dumped out its water. This was Lee's own nonviolent way of protesting the protest. He wanted people to go home and leave him alone, and I don't blame him. If he WERE beside himself with worry over his niece, protesters were the last thing he needed to see. As counterprotests go, it's fairly sensible and mild. Nothing's stopping the protester from taking his dog home and watering it.

Arg. How and when did I become such an apologist for Lee & Cindy? I just think people need to despise them for the right reasons.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1809 on: December 27, 2008, 09:21:17 PM »

That is the BEST!   Ya'll are so talented! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1810 on: December 27, 2008, 09:21:48 PM »

HAHA.   That's funny!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1811 on: December 27, 2008, 09:23:28 PM »

I forgot to tell you guys -   Before Christmas, I was saying that I was hoping to learn that I was going to be a grandma for Christmas - well,  I AM!

My daughter gave me a gift bag as my first present to open.  Inside was a stork ornament!!!!   I almost died!    She's pregnant!!!!

congrats 'grandma'!! 

I like that name!     
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: December 27, 2008, 09:23:33 PM »

Good Night Sunny.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1813 on: December 27, 2008, 09:23:48 PM »

Okay ~ that post from luckycharmsprincess is scary accurate!

(see me ~ Newfie ~ sitting in corner ~ hoping luckycharmsprincess can't do a psychological profile from a measly few SM posts)  (you can't can you?!) 

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1814 on: December 27, 2008, 09:24:29 PM »

Good Job Wyks. I have always believe Cindy was the catalyst for the murder. Whether she and Casey got into it Father's day, I truly believe she pissed Casey off so badly she killed Caylee out of revenge. Casey was a bad mom, Casey did this Casey did that, blah blah blah. Cindy egged it on and I blame her as much as I do Casey. If I were on the jury Casey would not get sympathy from me, but I can see why she did it. Cindy is a control freak and Casey was sick of being controlled.

Maybe that's why she did it, so Cindy had no control over Casey or Caylee. Sorry for the rant.

Thanks Wyks and I am reading the whole thing over. I think many of the pages didn't load last time. It's very interesting.

And Josemama, I think you're spot on that Casey was tired of being "controlled" by Cindy, but it doesn't seem to me like Cindy had much control over Casey at all. She couldn't stop her from getting pregnant, from clubbing all the time, being jobless, stealing from everyone (including and especially Cindy,) or anything else, it seems. I think Casey killed Caylee partly to make good on her promise "you'll never see Caylee again," and partly because she imagined that being childless would make her Tony's perfect mate.  When she called from jail all she wanted to do was talk to Tony, and she did seem to be blaming Cindy that she was in jail.
So it looks like she had both reasons going on. It makes perfect sense.
Thans fuzzy. I really believe that she did it to get revenge on Cindy and also so she could be with Tony who didn't want girls. BUT, what about her going to California to be with the Marine? That has always been a big question I cant seem to find an anwser.
[/quote]

Fallback plan in case Tony rejected her? IMO Casey always had several guys lined up in case one dumped her. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1815 on: December 27, 2008, 09:24:50 PM »

Is there a article or video of Cindy and George playing with the kids at the mission?
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: December 27, 2008, 09:25:10 PM »

I skipped the last 20+ pages. Did Janet ever give her take on the movie "Untraceable"?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1817 on: December 27, 2008, 09:25:15 PM »

Good night to all...

Good Night Sunny!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1818 on: December 27, 2008, 09:25:36 PM »

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1819 on: December 27, 2008, 09:25:41 PM »

LOL!

Who is driving?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.