April 23, 2024, 10:35:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340625 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1840 on: December 27, 2008, 09:43:19 PM »

]
Too very humane in my eyes. My Josef is wanting to go outside right now, but it is way too cold. I will go though because it is something a good person will do, let their baby go potty. Casey was so lazy Caylee wasn't even potty trained. Thats what I don't get, she was with the baby every day, but never potty trained her.

I know I will get loads of hate from this post, but girls are supposedly easier to potty train than boys. My point is, if you cannot afford diapers that is a double incentive to get your kids going potty in the big chair, not in their nappys. Sorry if I offended. JSM

I thought she was almost potty trained??
Almost in the Anthony's eyes as being potty trained. I don't believe a word they say. George said she was "this close", but LE kept asking about nappys (diapers) being left with the baby sitter or in the car. I'm not sure Sunny, but I do know there were questions with George about potty training. I STILL haven't listened to Cindy with LE, but this has always been a nagging thorn in my side. Maybe Luckycharms can answer it.

Isn't not being toilet trained a sign of sexual abuse? Just asking, don't know where I read/heard that. TIA JSM

I'm no pyshologist, but my son was sexually abused when he was a little over 3yrs old, he started regressing (back into pullups) and drinking a bottle at night on top of nightmares that I would be eaten by alligators, monsters or be in a black hole
[/quote]Oh how horrible for your son and you. My oldest daughter potty trained a couple weeks after she turned two, my youngest daughter took until she was three, she was afraid of falling into the toilet, it was awful, but doctor said don't worry about it, but I did anyway.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1841 on: December 27, 2008, 09:45:02 PM »

You guys remember the Huffington Post article we were discussing yesterday? Well, I sent the whole thing over to Richard Grund to make sure he knew about it and I just got his response. He is making sure his family is well protected. It's a shame that anyone coming in contact with this family has to retain a lawyer soon afterward! They have told so many lies to so many people, I'm surprised anyone has anything to do with them!

Thanks for the insight. I understand now where Ariana Huffington got it from. Ariana is a big supporter of the Gay Community and Michelle Bart is a supporter and a member of that community actually.
I have sent the link to our lawyer but if we can connect Michelle Bart to it we can connect Cindy Anthony to it. All of the slander and defamatory statements against Jesse trace back to Cindy. The lawyers, the private investigators all got it from Cindy according to Leonard Padilla.

Tell the community for me that I appreciate their zeal and promise that it will be taken care of. After the funeral I am going to publicly request an apology and recanting of their statements from the Anthony's. If they do not do so I will have no choice to pursue legal action to clear Jesse's and our family name and will have done everything possible to take care of this in a cordial, Christian manner.

I can tell you that certain other investigative groups and members of the legal community (without naming names) are not letting this rest and are pursuing the truth about the Anthony's involvement in this case and a potential cover-up. From what I have heard from a well place news producer of a major network news show, law enforcement has enough evidence to pursue obstruction of justice and impeding an investigation charge and have a charge ready to go if the Anthony's continue to act as they have it will come down at the appropriate time.

Thanks again and God bless!

WOW.  I'm jumping back and forth - reading past posts and trying to catch up.   This is interesting.   Its a shame that innocent people like the Grunds have to hire lawyers.   They should be reimbursed for their expenses.   

I'm starting to wonder about the Fox network.   They seem to be backing the defense.   Maybe it is just me.   I'm thinking about sending an email to Geraldo and asking him how he sleeps at night - knowing he is helping the defense of a woman who murdered her child.   How can any of those people sleep at night?    (I'm talking about the defense team).

Does anyone know if the rumor that Jesse is living with Amy is true?  
I am way behind, but I think that Jesse living with Amy is wrong. Amy was living with Ricardo, Casey's next to last boyfriend from Tony. Good Lord she has had more bfs in 1 year than I have in 42.

Oh.  Ok.  Thanks!     I'm not sure where I heard the rumor that Amy was with Jesse now - but I guess it was just a rumor!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1842 on: December 27, 2008, 09:45:33 PM »

I skipped the last 20+ pages. Did Janet ever give her take on the movie "Untraceable"?

Hi Shell

The rental "Untraceable" was not in so ... "The Other Boleyn Girl" was DIL's pick.  I had already seen it but ... I did enjoy watching it again.

Anyways ... I will be getting a call from Blockbusters when one of their five DVD's is returned.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1843 on: December 27, 2008, 09:45:37 PM »

]
Too very humane in my eyes. My Josef is wanting to go outside right now, but it is way too cold. I will go though because it is something a good person will do, let their baby go potty. Casey was so lazy Caylee wasn't even potty trained. Thats what I don't get, she was with the baby every day, but never potty trained her.

I know I will get loads of hate from this post, but girls are supposedly easier to potty train than boys. My point is, if you cannot afford diapers that is a double incentive to get your kids going potty in the big chair, not in their nappys. Sorry if I offended. JSM

Almost in the Anthony's eyes as being potty trained. I don't believe a word they say. George said she was "this close", but LE kept asking about nappys (diapers) being left with the baby sitter or in the car. I'm not sure Sunny, but I do know there were questions with George about potty training. I STILL haven't listened to Cindy with LE, but this has always been a nagging thorn in my side. Maybe Luckycharms can answer it.

Isn't not being toilet trained a sign of sexual abuse? Just asking, don't know where I read/heard that. TIA JSM

I'm no pyshologist, but my son was sexually abused when he was a little over 3yrs old, he started regressing (back into pullups) and drinking a bottle at night on top of nightmares that I would be eaten by alligators, monsters or be in a black hole
Oh I am so sorry I brought up this up. I truly am sorry. It was something I had read back when I was in school. I hope I didn't hurt or offend you. I hope your son is doing well now.
[/quote]

By no means an I offended~I have mentioned it many times since I joined SM. I believe if more people knew the symptoms of sexual abuse, well maybe it wouldn't be so prevalent. I wished someone had warned me and if my posting about the experience can save ONLY one person from that hell on earth it's damn well worth it.

My son is almost 9 now, and we moved far away from where we used to live....the first day here he was a different child, spends the night away, he went on a week long vacation with a friend from where we moved from and he has regained some of his childhood...........he feels safe now, look and see!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1844 on: December 27, 2008, 09:46:04 PM »

Sorry about the typos in my reply. Its late!!!!
It's okay Becca, I just read your post didn't see any typos.

I am now sad I even brought my question up 
Oh don't be, I had heard this also.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1845 on: December 27, 2008, 09:47:25 PM »

]

Wetting the bed is often an indication of sexual abuse. Not in every single case though. No every bed-wetter is sexually abused, but its just more common in abused children.  I guess frequently wetting would cause a child to wear diapers a lot longer than average. I know of a case that a 6 year old is still in diapers because he was horrible abused and cannot control his bladder no matter how hard her tries.

Signs of Sexual Abuse
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are various lists of possible physical and behavioral indicators of child sexual abuse, some of which are:
Waking up during the night sweating, screaming or shaking with nightmares.

Masturbating excessively.

Showing unusually aggressive behavior toward family members, friends, toys, and pets.

Complaining of pain while urinating or having a bowel movement, or exhibiting symptoms of genital infections such as offensive odors, or symptoms of a sexually transmitted disease.

Having symptoms indicating evidence of physical traumas to the genital or anal area.

Beginning wetting the bed.

Experiencing a loss of appetite or other eating problems, including unexplained gagging.

Showing unusual fear of a certain place or location.

Developing frequent unexplained health problems.

Engaging in persistent sexual play with friends, toys or pets.

Having unexplained periods of panic, which may be flashbacks from the abuse.

Regressing to behaviors too young for the stage of development they already achieved.

Initiating sophisticated sexual behaviors.

Indicating a sudden reluctance to be alone with a certain person.

Engaging in self-mutilations, such as sticking themselves with pins or cutting themselves.

Withdrawing from previously enjoyable activities, like school or school performance change.

Asking an unusual amount of questions about human sexuality.
(By Kathy Smedley, Licensed Professional Counselor, a Licensed Marriage, Family Therapist, and Program Director for the Northeast Texas Children's Advocacy Center.)

http://www.protectkids.com/abuse/abusesigns.htm
[/quote] OMG, I didn't know all this. I hope I didn't offend. Thanks for the info. I think I will go back to lurking. How the heck can a person do crap to a child or an animal?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1846 on: December 27, 2008, 09:48:25 PM »

islandmonkey... You have a very cute son, and he sure looks happy.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1847 on: December 27, 2008, 09:49:06 PM »

There are lots of children that aren't potty trained until they are 3 - 3 1/2 years old.  After that age, I would say there may be a problem.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1848 on: December 27, 2008, 09:49:23 PM »

You guys remember the Huffington Post article we were discussing yesterday? Well, I sent the whole thing over to Richard Grund to make sure he knew about it and I just got his response. He is making sure his family is well protected. It's a shame that anyone coming in contact with this family has to retain a lawyer soon afterward! They have told so many lies to so many people, I'm surprised anyone has anything to do with them!

Thanks for the insight. I understand now where Ariana Huffington got it from. Ariana is a big supporter of the Gay Community and Michelle Bart is a supporter and a member of that community actually.
I have sent the link to our lawyer but if we can connect Michelle Bart to it we can connect Cindy Anthony to it. All of the slander and defamatory statements against Jesse trace back to Cindy. The lawyers, the private investigators all got it from Cindy according to Leonard Padilla.

Tell the community for me that I appreciate their zeal and promise that it will be taken care of. After the funeral I am going to publicly request an apology and recanting of their statements from the Anthony's. If they do not do so I will have no choice to pursue legal action to clear Jesse's and our family name and will have done everything possible to take care of this in a cordial, Christian manner.

I can tell you that certain other investigative groups and members of the legal community (without naming names) are not letting this rest and are pursuing the truth about the Anthony's involvement in this case and a potential cover-up. From what I have heard from a well place news producer of a major network news show, law enforcement has enough evidence to pursue obstruction of justice and impeding an investigation charge and have a charge ready to go if the Anthony's continue to act as they have it will come down at the appropriate time.

WOW.  I'm jumping back and forth - reading past posts and trying to catch up.   This is interesting.   Its a shame that innocent people like the Grunds have to hire lawyers.   They should be reimbursed for their expenses.   

I'm starting to wonder about the Fox network.   They seem to be backing the defense.   Maybe it is just me.   I'm thinking about sending an email to Geraldo and asking him how he sleeps at night - knowing he is helping the defense of a woman who murdered her child.   How can any of those people sleep at night?    (I'm talking about the defense team).

I am way behind, but I think that Jesse living with Amy is wrong. Amy was living with Ricardo, Casey's next to last boyfriend from Tony. Good Lord she has had more bfs in 1 year than I have in 42.

Oh.  Ok.  Thanks!     I'm not sure where I heard the rumor that Amy was with Jesse now - but I guess it was just a rumor!
You are welcome Sassy. That is one rumour I remember that wasn't true. Jesse I believe moved to another state. But no amy, no Jesse.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1849 on: December 27, 2008, 09:49:25 PM »

Did you hear about the rumor about Tamikosmom and George Clooney?  It was false.  I would have none of his shenanigans.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1850 on: December 27, 2008, 09:50:15 PM »

]

I'm no psychologist, but my son was sexually abused when he was a little over 3yrs old, he started regressing (back into pullups) and drinking a bottle at night on top of nightmares that I would be eaten by alligators, monsters or be in a black hole

Wow.  That's sad.    Poor little guy.       

I bet that was horrible to live through.
[/quote]

It was, but I learned alot about how prevalent it was and now I am trying to become an advocate so people aren't so afraid to talk about it, I also learned to trust in God once I crawled out of my black hole, and he has blessed us beyond belief. It can never be forgotten, but we have learned to move on, educate others and live each day to it's fullest and to appreciate the small stuff.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1851 on: December 27, 2008, 09:53:21 PM »

]

Oh I am so sorry I brought up this up. I truly am sorry. It was something I had read back when I was in school. I hope I didn't hurt or offend you. I hope your son is doing well now.

By no means an I offended~I have mentioned it many times since I joined SM. I believe if more people knew the symptoms of sexual abuse, well maybe it wouldn't be so prevalent. I wished someone had warned me and if my posting about the experience can save ONLY one person from that hell on earth it's damn well worth it.

My son is almost 9 now, and we moved far away from where we used to live....the first day here he was a different child, spends the night away, he went on a week long vacation with a friend from where we moved from and he has regained some of his childhood...........he feels safe now, look and see!
[/quote] THANK YOU Island. I am so glad I didn't bring up anything bad. He is ADORABLE AND HAPPY. Unfortunately I believe he has a Texas A&M shirt in the little picture. Or do I need reading glasses. You have done a great job. God bless you and your baby.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1852 on: December 27, 2008, 09:53:33 PM »

]

Wetting the bed is often an indication of sexual abuse. Not in every single case though. No every bed-wetter is sexually abused, but its just more common in abused children.  I guess frequently wetting would cause a child to wear diapers a lot longer than average. I know of a case that a 6 year old is still in diapers because he was horrible abused and cannot control his bladder no matter how hard her tries.

Signs of Sexual Abuse
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are various lists of possible physical and behavioral indicators of child sexual abuse, some of which are:
Waking up during the night sweating, screaming or shaking with nightmares.

Masturbating excessively.

Showing unusually aggressive behavior toward family members, friends, toys, and pets.

Complaining of pain while urinating or having a bowel movement, or exhibiting symptoms of genital infections such as offensive odors, or symptoms of a sexually transmitted disease.

Having symptoms indicating evidence of physical traumas to the genital or anal area.

Beginning wetting the bed.

Experiencing a loss of appetite or other eating problems, including unexplained gagging.

Showing unusual fear of a certain place or location.

Developing frequent unexplained health problems.

Engaging in persistent sexual play with friends, toys or pets.

Having unexplained periods of panic, which may be flashbacks from the abuse.

Regressing to behaviors too young for the stage of development they already achieved.

Initiating sophisticated sexual behaviors.

Indicating a sudden reluctance to be alone with a certain person.

Engaging in self-mutilations, such as sticking themselves with pins or cutting themselves.

Withdrawing from previously enjoyable activities, like school or school performance change.

Asking an unusual amount of questions about human sexuality.
(By Kathy Smedley, Licensed Professional Counselor, a Licensed Marriage, Family Therapist, and Program Director for the Northeast Texas Children's Advocacy Center.)

http://www.protectkids.com/abuse/abusesigns.htm
OMG, I didn't know all this. I hope I didn't offend. Thanks for the info. I think I will go back to lurking. How the heck can a person do crap to a child or an animal?
[/quote]

please don't lurk.....I AM NOT OFFENDED~I Promise. It's good to get this information out in the open..it creates awareness.

[
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1853 on: December 27, 2008, 09:54:27 PM »

Thanks No Rose, how is Zoe?

scnative
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1854 on: December 27, 2008, 09:55:38 PM »

luckycharmsprincess..... Thank-you for that, very interesting, when you look at some of Casey's friends, they seem like they would be able to manipulate easily. I would imagine she would not befriend anyone who was not. I keep going back to the Sawgrass Apts, I had never thought or probably did not want to think that Caylee was being used for child pornography, but after listening to Wendy Murphy, I just stood back and went, please don't let it be that. My husband after telling him of the compromising pics of Casey months ago, looked at me and pretty much said, I wonder if Caylee was being abused. I am one who is not sold on the choloraform angle of keeping Caylee quiet, for me that doesn't make a lot of sense since it doesn't knock you out for long. I certainly hope this is not the case, that Caylee had to go through this, but I will not be surprised if it turns out to be. I've mentioned before that I worried about Caylee being abused, because who knows some of the people Casey left her with, but pics or movies of Caylee didn't enter my mind until I heard Wendy Murphy discuss this.

Does anyone remember the post, several months ago on another site, by a female author making these same claims? She stated she was doing research for a book about the case. At that time it was rumored that LE could tell by the stains in the trunk how the body was positioned. Part of her claim was that one of the stains contained sperm.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1855 on: December 27, 2008, 09:55:41 PM »

]

I'm no psychologist, but my son was sexually abused when he was a little over 3yrs old, he started regressing (back into pullups) and drinking a bottle at night on top of nightmares that I would be eaten by alligators, monsters or be in a black hole

Wow.  That's sad.    Poor little guy.       

I bet that was horrible to live through.

It was, but I learned alot about how prevalent it was and now I am trying to become an advocate so people aren't so afraid to talk about it, I also learned to trust in God once I crawled out of my black hole, and he has blessed us beyond belief. It can never be forgotten, but we have learned to move on, educate others and live each day to it's fullest and to appreciate the small stuff.
[/quote]

Thanks for posting the signs and educating us.    I'm afraid that if I went through that with my child, I'd be locked up for murdering the a$$ who did it. 
Your son is very cute.   I'm glad he's doing well. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1856 on: December 27, 2008, 09:55:57 PM »

There are lots of children that aren't potty trained until they are 3 - 3 1/2 years old.  After that age, I would say there may be a problem.

My five year old grandson was day trained at two but ... still wears pullups.  It is never an issue.  If they are wet in the morning ... he chucks them in the garbage.  Case Closed!

Hey ... bedwetting is probably hereditary.  His Mama (me) wet the bed until she was five years old.

I can remember ... in the middle of the night my Mom gave me a sponge bath ... clean PJ's and ... changing the sheets.  There was a rubber sheet over the matress.

Janet

_____

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1857 on: December 27, 2008, 09:56:06 PM »

The day I lost all respect for Lee
The Video

Why did that man take my water?  It's hot out here.

The nastiness and the need to provoke confrontation seems to run in the family IMO. Look how all of them have behaved since this started. They are the ones responsible for the fact that by this time having watched all of them operate, it's virtually impossible for most of us to work up any sympathy for any of them even if no one but Casey had anything to do with Caylee's death.

Need to provoke confrontation? I see it that he's trying to make people go home. They're the ones trying to provoke confrontation by protesting on the Ant's lawn!

Whose dog is that? Why is that dog at the Anthony house?
Yes, it's hot out. And the dog shouldn't be out there without water. But who brings their dog to sit outside someone's house protesting all day? The dog will also poop. It's a biological need. And I betcha the brilliant protester who brought a water dish didn't bring a scoop--dog owners rarely think of these things away from home.   

I have been in lots of protests, and the reaction of the Ants is very mild indeed. I've seen business owners do things like try to run protesters over in their cars. One guy ran a plough over 20 protesters on a vacant lot, another drove a riding mower at some kids. Friends of mine were in a tree that got cut down while they were in it singing, injuring 5 of them. And I myself was in a protest on a corner when I was 18, and a guy yanked my sign out of my hands and ripped it up. People are vicious to protesters. And those were people who didn't have to face the protesters 24-7.  I myself have been grossly tempted to hurl full 16-0z drinks from my car window at the Phelps family. Most peoples' reactions to protesters are FAR, FAR worse than the Ants'. I'm inclined to think, in fact, that the protesters are the main reason the Ants ended up getting spokespeople and talking to media nonstop.

The Ants had nowhere to go, to get away from the protesters.  No privacy. Protesting is a form of psychological warfare, and people are not at their best when subjected to its pressures.  Protesting is meant to make a point, and also hopefully to pressure someone into doing what you want. There was no way the Ants could do what the protesters wanted. They didn't know where Caylee was, and they couldn't make Casey talk. And until Casey is tried and proven guilty they have no obligation to say that she is. The frustration must have been unbearable.   

What I notice is that Lee didn't kick, yell at, or threaten the dog. He dumped the water out, which was a way of trying to force the dog's owner to go home, and take the dog with him. It's not like this was just some dog he saw next door and he dumped out its water. This was Lee's own nonviolent way of protesting the protest. He wanted people to go home and leave him alone, and I don't blame him. If he WERE beside himself with worry over his niece, protesters were the last thing he needed to see. As counterprotests go, it's fairly sensible and mild. Nothing's stopping the protester from taking his dog home and watering it.

Arg. How and when did I become such an apologist for Lee & Cindy? I just think people need to despise them for the right reasons.

While it is certainly very kind of you to tell me that I need to despise the Anthonys for what you consider to be the "Right reasons,"  you will perhaps allow me to determine for myself what the "Right reasons" may be? As to despising the Anthonys, again may I determine for myself whether or not I actually do despise them?  Thank you.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1858 on: December 27, 2008, 09:56:14 PM »

Thanks No Rose, how is Zoe?
She is fine, wants to go out in the yard, but it is rather cold for So California.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1859 on: December 27, 2008, 09:56:18 PM »

Islandmom, your son is beautiful!  Such a free spirit, running on that beach!

There is s special corner of Hell reserved for the beast who could hurt such a one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.