April 26, 2024, 09:17:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340838 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1920 on: December 27, 2008, 10:53:27 PM »

Considering the vast majority of men are not sexually attracted to children ... I believe that the problem with child sex abusers is in the way their brains are wired.  In other words ... there is no cure and ... those who refuse to not to act on their selfish impluses will continue to prey on our precious children.  Society does does not allow a dog to roam free once he has attacked a child ... rehabilitation is not an option.  Why does society afford known sexual predators the freedom to again "choose" to prey on the innocence.

There are so many areas in all our lives where we choose not to act on our desires.  Why?  It is morally and/or legally wrong.

My long time neigbour found $3000.00 cash in a pocketbook in a bank parking lot.  There was no ID.  He concedes that he was tempted to pocket that money and ... take his wife on a vacation.

He knew he had two choices ... one was right and ... one was wrong.  He made the right choice and turn the pocketbook with all the cash into the bank where ... the frantic owner arrived two hours later.

Janet

There are SEVERAL types and many ARE attracted to a very specific age range child, usually boys.
The fixated offender has a primary sexual orientation towards children, especially male children; these sex offenders have commonly been called pedophiles. The typical pedophile is attracted to children both physically and emotionally. These offenders get a sense of power, control and omnipotence in their relationships with children

Have you ever heard Jake Goldenflame, he is a pure pedophile and has written a book about his sick acts, it's really scary-but it gives you a perspective from "the pedophiles" point of view..........not that I really want to know, but better than sticking your head in the sand.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1921 on: December 27, 2008, 10:54:04 PM »

Some of my thoughts. Has Cindy cried (as far as I have seen she has not on camera). George has cried, or rather choked up visably. I have not seen Lee cry. As often as they are on camera, how have they remained dry eyed? I admit, I have not seen every broadcast. I am just commenting on what I have seen thus far.
No Shell, I have not seen Cindy cry at all. I have seen George tear up and almost boo hoo, but Cindy or Lee I have seen NO TEARS

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1922 on: December 27, 2008, 10:55:14 PM »

Monkeys I am off to bed. I wish I could stay up with you. God Bless all of you that have had to deal with your children being abused by others. I will pray for your babies. I will also pray for understanding how this crap can constantly happen. Young and old alike.

Thanks~i love your wording CRAP........unfortunately the crap happens so often, more often than anyone would ever, ever believe. The statistics would scare you to death so I won't leave that with you before bunkey time. Night and God bless you and SHELL too.
word crap is a pseudonym for what I would really like to say. I just can't say SH*T on SM or I will get banned.

I really have a foul mouth which I should pray about, but there are other pressing issues than my dirty mouth.

My Dads favorite word was Crap. For years he heard, "that is not even in the dictionary".  To this day, it still sounds better than the alternative (to me) and I laugh when I hear it. I think it is now in the dictionary.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1923 on: December 27, 2008, 10:59:47 PM »

Monkeys I am off to bed. I wish I could stay up with you. God Bless all of you that have had to deal with your children being abused by others. I will pray for your babies. I will also pray for understanding how this crap can constantly happen. Young and old alike.

Good night, joesamas mama!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1924 on: December 27, 2008, 11:00:44 PM »

dobrou noc opice Translate I think Good Night Monkeys. I am trying to learn proper Czech! I am Czechican! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1925 on: December 27, 2008, 11:04:10 PM »

Considering the vast majority of men are not sexually attracted to children ... I believe that the problem with child sex abusers is in the way their brains are wired.  In other words ... there is no cure and ... those who refuse to not to act on their selfish impluses will continue to prey on our precious children.  Society does does not allow a dog to roam free once he has attacked a child ... rehabilitation is not an option.  Why does society afford known sexual predators the freedom to again "choose" to prey on the innocence.

There are so many areas in all our lives where we choose not to act on our desires.  Why?  It is morally and/or legally wrong.

My long time neigbour found $3000.00 cash in a pocketbook in a bank parking lot.  There was no ID.  He concedes that he was tempted to pocket that money and ... take his wife on a vacation.

He knew he had two choices ... one was right and ... one was wrong.  He made the right choice and turn the pocketbook with all the cash into the bank where ... the frantic owner arrived two hours later.

Janet

Dr Phil (who I normally don't watch) had a family on his show in which the grandfather had touched his six-year-old granddaughter inappropriately, and the child fessed to Grandma who vowed to never leave her alone with him, but didn't do anything else.  The child also told her mother, who was much more pro-active, severing ties with her inlaws.  Meanwhile, the father missed his parents and the little girl thought she had done something wrong, considering the huge fuss that ensued after she told her mom.

I don't remember how it all resolved.  What stuck in my mind was the grandfather's answer to Dr Phil's question, "WHY did you do it?"  The old man said thinking about touching her, and then actually doing it made him more excited than he had been since junior high school.

That's some pretty powerful stuff.  And, when people don't have strong enough morals to resist that, it's no wonder there is so much of it about.

The grandfather made me feel ill.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1926 on: December 27, 2008, 11:05:53 PM »

Goodnight joesamas mama!  Sweet Dreams!
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1927 on: December 27, 2008, 11:07:12 PM »

Janet

Dr Phil (who I normally don't watch) had a family on his show in which the grandfather had touched his six-year-old granddaughter inappropriately, and the child fessed to Grandma who vowed to never leave her alone with him, but didn't do anything else.  The child also told her mother, who was much more pro-active, severing ties with her inlaws.  Meanwhile, the father missed his parents and the little girl thought she had done something wrong, considering the huge fuss that ensued after she told her mom.

I don't remember how it all resolved.  What stuck in my mind was the grandfather's answer to Dr Phil's question, "WHY did you do it?"  The old man said thinking about touching her, and then actually doing it made him more excited than he had been since junior high school.

That's some pretty powerful stuff.  And, when people don't have strong enough morals to resist that, it's no wonder there is so much of it about.

Janet I saw that episode too. It was disgusting how the grandpa was still being defended by the family wasnt it? That poor little girl. I never saw the continued episode either, i think they were supposed to go to the Dr. Phil house!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1928 on: December 27, 2008, 11:08:25 PM »

Some of my thoughts. Has Cindy cried (as far as I have seen she has not on camera). George has cried, or rather choked up visably. I have not seen Lee cry. As often as they are on camera, how have they remained dry eyed? I admit, I have not seen every broadcast. I am just commenting on what I have seen thus far.
No Shell, I have not seen Cindy cry at all. I have seen George tear up and almost boo hoo, but Cindy or Lee I have seen NO TEARS

I haven't either! I've wondered about that! On that one 911 call, Cindy seems to be loosing it, and after that, she's been a robot. It's just too weird.

No, wait. Come to think of it, I think there was a jail visit video where she chokes up asking Casey if she thought Zanny would hurt Caylee.

Still, it's pretty weird.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1929 on: December 27, 2008, 11:09:54 PM »

I'm a 57 yo male. mushed sled dogs, clean & butcher my deer, been in a few car crashes, spend a year in Vietnam. So, yeah I think I'm tough.

But there is one thing i dread.

It's when my sweet little 3 year old granddaughter hollers from the bathroom.

"Grampa, I need wiped"

I start to sweat, Look out the window hoping the wife has returned, and then go do my doody.

ACCKKK!!!

P.S. my bestest Christmas present was from her. It's a Tee shirt that says "Best Grandpa, hands down" and has her hands dipped in paint and her hand print applied.

If anybody ever harmed her, I would hurt/kill them.

I know were every sex offender lives in out community.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1930 on: December 27, 2008, 11:11:00 PM »

Janet

Janet I saw that episode too. It was disgusting how the grandpa was still being defended by the family wasnt it? That poor little girl. I never saw the continued episode either, i think they were supposed to go to the Dr. Phil house!

Grandma was trying to make nice and keep it all private.

NO1ZLADIE, I think there is a Janet here already.  I am Jane.  I should have used caps in my nickname.  It is supposed to be "Jane Truth."  Apologies to you, to Janet, and anyone else I've managed to confuse...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: December 27, 2008, 11:14:06 PM »

Janet

There are SEVERAL types and many ARE attracted to a very specific age range child, usually boys.
The fixated offender has a primary sexual orientation towards children, especially male children; these sex offenders have commonly been called pedophiles. The typical pedophile is attracted to children both physically and emotionally. These offenders get a sense of power, control and omnipotence in their relationships with children

Have you ever heard Jake Goldenflame, he is a pure pedophile and has written a book about his sick acts, it's really scary-but it gives you a perspective from "the pedophiles" point of view..........not that I really want to know, but better than sticking your head in the sand.

islandmonkey

Each male or female who is sexually attracted to a child has a choice ... to act on his/her selfish desires or ... not to act.

Your precious son was the victim of someone who made a choice to satisfy his own selfish desires rather than consider the effect his actions would have for a lifetime on an innocent child.

You may have removed your son from the clutches of this dispicable predator but ... every desirable child this unconscionable excuse for a human being comes in contact with is at risk.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1932 on: December 27, 2008, 11:15:02 PM »

I'm a 57 yo male. mushed sled dogs, clean & butcher my deer, been in a few car crashes, spend a year in Vietnam. So, yeah I think I'm tough.

But there is one thing i dread.

It's when my sweet little 3 year old granddaughter hollers from the bathroom.

"Grampa, I need wiped"

I start to sweat, Look out the window hoping the wife has returned, and then go do my doody.

ACCKKK!!!

P.S. my bestest Christmas present was from her. It's a Tee shirt that says "Best Grandpa, hands down" and has her hands dipped in paint and her hand print applied.

If anybody ever harmed her, I would hurt/kill them.

I know were every sex offender lives in out community.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

Awww, sleddogs. You are a good Grandpa. I knew it. Anybody with rescue huskies has a good heart!

That's normal, what you feel! Tell me something? God Forbid, and it's just an exercise in hypothetical, but if your child hurt your granddaughter, would you protect her?
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1933 on: December 27, 2008, 11:15:59 PM »

Janet

Grandma was trying to make nice and keep it all private.

NO1ZLADIE, I think there is a Janet here already.  I am Jane.  I should have used caps in my nickname.  It is supposed to be "Jane Truth."  Apologies to you, to Janet, and anyone else I've managed to confuse...

haha my mistake,i thought it said janet ruth. haha.

Yeah the grandma was still trying to make grandpa not look like a sick freak. IMO George A. Was a great grandpa, not controlling like cindy, and just truly loved that baby. My heart goes out when he said he opened the trunk and said to hiimself, "please dont let this be my caylee"

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1934 on: December 27, 2008, 11:23:10 PM »

Time for me to head on out of here, gonna be a gorgeous day tomorrow in Virginia and I don't want to miss any of it by oversleeping.

You all have a great night and a good tomorrow!

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1935 on: December 27, 2008, 11:25:15 PM »

Time for me to head on out of here, gonna be a gorgeous day tomorrow in Virginia and I don't want to miss any of it by oversleeping.

You all have a great night and a good tomorrow!

Goodnight Brandi!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1936 on: December 27, 2008, 11:26:21 PM »

ahahaha!!  love it!  thanks klaas!   

OMg- What a gr8 pic- 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1937 on: December 27, 2008, 11:27:23 PM »

Nite Brandi
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1938 on: December 27, 2008, 11:27:23 PM »

The day I lost all respect for Lee
The Video

Why did that man take my water?  It's hot out here.

The nastiness and the need to provoke confrontation seems to run in the family IMO. Look how all of them have behaved since this started. They are the ones responsible for the fact that by this time having watched all of them operate, it's virtually impossible for most of us to work up any sympathy for any of them even if no one but Casey had anything to do with Caylee's death.

Need to provoke confrontation? I see it that he's trying to make people go home. They're the ones trying to provoke confrontation by protesting on the Ant's lawn!

Whose dog is that? Why is that dog at the Anthony house?
Yes, it's hot out. And the dog shouldn't be out there without water. But who brings their dog to sit outside someone's house protesting all day? The dog will also poop. It's a biological need. And I betcha the brilliant protester who brought a water dish didn't bring a scoop--dog owners rarely think of these things away from home.   

I have been in lots of protests, and the reaction of the Ants is very mild indeed. I've seen business owners do things like try to run protesters over in their cars. One guy ran a plough over 20 protesters on a vacant lot, another drove a riding mower at some kids. Friends of mine were in a tree that got cut down while they were in it singing, injuring 5 of them. And I myself was in a protest on a corner when I was 18, and a guy yanked my sign out of my hands and ripped it up. People are vicious to protesters. And those were people who didn't have to face the protesters 24-7.  I myself have been grossly tempted to hurl full 16-0z drinks from my car window at the Phelps family. Most peoples' reactions to protesters are FAR, FAR worse than the Ants'. I'm inclined to think, in fact, that the protesters are the main reason the Ants ended up getting spokespeople and talking to media nonstop.

The Ants had nowhere to go, to get away from the protesters.  No privacy. Protesting is a form of psychological warfare, and people are not at their best when subjected to its pressures.  Protesting is meant to make a point, and also hopefully to pressure someone into doing what you want. There was no way the Ants could do what the protesters wanted. They didn't know where Caylee was, and they couldn't make Casey talk. And until Casey is tried and proven guilty they have no obligation to say that she is. The frustration must have been unbearable.   

What I notice is that Lee didn't kick, yell at, or threaten the dog. He dumped the water out, which was a way of trying to force the dog's owner to go home, and take the dog with him. It's not like this was just some dog he saw next door and he dumped out its water. This was Lee's own nonviolent way of protesting the protest. He wanted people to go home and leave him alone, and I don't blame him. If he WERE beside himself with worry over his niece, protesters were the last thing he needed to see. As counterprotests go, it's fairly sensible and mild. Nothing's stopping the protester from taking his dog home and watering it.

I KNOW I should ignore your post as I'm sure most of the other Monkeys will, but perhaps they have more discretion than I do, but since it was directed to me, I will respond. I guess you think that those people who started a memorial to Caylee were just provoking the A's and Lee was justified in grabbing up the items they left (not on the A's lawn) because those mourners were aggravating and attempting to provoke a confrontation with the A's... Hmmmmm?

Please don't think that you are speaking for all monkeys.  We are all perfectly capable of speaking up.

Fuzzball, I agree with you.  Those protestors were there to stir the pot and they probably would not have been there if the cameras weren't rolling.  I was ashamed to be a FL residents after watching some of them!

The memorial is a totally different issue than the the protesters.  BTW, the A's didn't kill Caylee, KC did.  I am not sure YET what part they played after the fact though I seriously doubt if G or C helped bury Caylee.  Until LE brings charges and we see some of the evidence, I think the A's should be left ALONE.  Do you seriously think they did not love Caylee?  And that they are not guilt ridden?

Leave the Anthony's alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!Are u kidding.Once you tell them to quit doing TV show's,staying at the Ritz,as well as going out in public for photo ops i'll leave them alone...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1939 on: December 27, 2008, 11:30:16 PM »

CBB,

I'm a firm believer in " You do the crime, you do the time"

I've always believed in tough love. I was a Scoutmaster for 11 years, and my wife had the Church's female youth group for many years. One thing I found out was that I couldn't be too tough on the boys. They wants firmness a strength in adult leadership. As long as it was fairly applied to all. When I retired from scouting we had 8 boys that made it to Eagle Scout. That will always be something I will cherish. Yes, most of those boys are now in their mid 30's and they still call me "Mr". Wilson.

Casey Anthony never had any "tough love" she was a spoiled brat and left to her own devises her whole life. Now she will pay dearly for the bad choices she has made. Who knows though, she might excel at prison life. I've seen it happen with a nephew that became a firefighter in Ca. while in prison. He turned his life around.   

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.