April 23, 2024, 04:28:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340650 times)
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1960 on: December 28, 2008, 12:23:39 AM »

When I was a work to-day I noticed a customer reading either the Globe or the
enquirer and there was a ad about their next issue. At the top of page was a small
picture of Casey and above it was printed "Another baby" and under it said
"Is Casey Preggie"??? Now I know these rag papers say anything they want, but
what if. No one has seen her since the day the GJ sat. No visits etc. What if.
Would they allow G or C to take that baby??? Or would they take DNA and try for
the father or would the state take it.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1961 on: December 28, 2008, 12:24:01 AM »

HEY BEARLY? DO YOU HAVE THE THREAD CHANGE OR DO YOU WANT ME TO DO IT?   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1962 on: December 28, 2008, 12:25:15 AM »

I'm all ready!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1963 on: December 28, 2008, 12:27:01 AM »

enquirer and there was a ad about their next issue. At the top of page was a small

I don't have a clue, but I would think it would depend on the circumstance.  What if the pregnancy was as the result of rape?

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1964 on: December 28, 2008, 12:27:27 AM »

For whatever it's worth, The shrink I used to work with believes that most pedophiles are attracted to children because of a personality disorder. Personality disorders are commonly believed to be incurable without literally re-parenting, a phenomena That is almost impossible with adults.

She felt that these pedophiles "get stuck" at a developmental emotional age and therefore are attracted to similarly emotional staged people. Those people are typically children. Because on some level most pedophiles realize their attractions are wrong, they opt for younger emotional candidates that are easier to manipulate.

She didn't feel there was much hope of altering their attractions, particularly if they had ever acted on it. She firmly believed in chemical castration, to lessen any sex drive.

That sounds very reasonable!

It does to me too. I think that's why I remembered it!   
If it weren't for the victims, it's sort of sad. It doesn't have anything to do with intelligience, and it comes down to choice. Hard choice for them, but sill choice. JMO!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1965 on: December 28, 2008, 12:27:45 AM »

For whatever it's worth, The shrink I used to work with believes that most pedophiles are attracted to children because of a personality disorder. Personality disorders are commonly believed to be incurable without literally re-parenting, a phenomena That is almost impossible with adults.

She felt that these pedophiles "get stuck" at a developmental emotional age and therefore are attracted to similarly emotional staged people. Those people are typically children. Because on some level most pedophiles realize their attractions are wrong, they opt for younger emotional candidates that are easier to manipulate.

She didn't feel there was much hope of altering their attractions, particularly if they had ever acted on it. She firmly believed in chemical castration, to lessen any sex drive.

I tend to agree that there is no cure....I begged for a year to meet with one of the top psychiatrists in the country that treats pedophilia, he told me that once a pedophile is past 15 yrs old, they are INCURABLE, and a majority even at that age are incurable.

Thanks for your insight from your friend.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1966 on: December 28, 2008, 12:28:21 AM »

I'm all ready!!!

AWRIGHTY THEN! 

Let's get ready to JUMP!!!
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1967 on: December 28, 2008, 12:30:08 AM »

Janet, I hope you haven't misunderstood me, I detest these scumbags and am in no way defending them, I was simply pointing out that there are some that prefer children to adults. In my opinion they ALL deserve a bullet in the head one the first offense. I did everything I could to see that justice was served, but prosecutors are incredibly challenged because only a handful of states allow a child to testify thru an excited utterance or a declaration, instead the child has to be put on the stand and have the monster's defense attorney cross examine them and in the state we lived in at the time, well they wouldn't do that......no way would they put a fragile, broken, scared, 3yr old baby on the stand. So, I feel horrific that se is still out there, I keep up with where he lives and warn LE and anyone I know in that area. Frankly a bullet in the head is preferable, but my son needs me out of prison in order to continue to heal!!!!!!!!!!!

It sounds as if your son is your priority, which is as it must be.

Do what you have to do, but don't try to be superwoman.  You can't take on the perverts of the world, singlehanded.

Bless you for handling with grace and courage the mess that a selfish monster dumped on you...

Thank you Jane Truth, it's only by God's grace that we have healed this much. I tried the route of taking on the world and it doesn't work too well. Thanks for your encouragement and blessing, it really means alot to me that you understand my post so well.

It means a lot to me to see your son running on the beach, and knowing what he has been through. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1968 on: December 28, 2008, 12:30:37 AM »

I agree with the first two paragraphs.  I don't know enough about the third paragraph to make a statement about it.  I do not think that a pedophile can walk among the world without some kind of behavioral therapy and medical treatment (like she suggested) that is continual and lifetime, moo.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 05:15:19 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1969 on: December 28, 2008, 12:32:00 AM »

Janet, I hope you haven't misunderstood me, I detest these scumbags and am in no way defending them, I was simply pointing out that there are some that prefer children to adults. In my opinion they ALL deserve a bullet in the head one the first offense. I did everything I could to see that justice was served, but prosecutors are incredibly challenged because only a handful of states allow a child to testify thru an excited utterance or a declaration, instead the child has to be put on the stand and have the monster's defense attorney cross examine them and in the state we lived in at the time, well they wouldn't do that......no way would they put a fragile, broken, scared, 3yr old baby on the stand. So, I feel horrific that se is still out there, I keep up with where he lives and warn LE and anyone I know in that area. Frankly a bullet in the head is preferable, but my son needs me out of prison in order to continue to heal!!!!!!!!!!!

Do what you have to do, but don't try to be superwoman.  You can't take on the perverts of the world, singlehanded.

Bless you for handling with grace and courage the mess that a selfish monster dumped on you...

Thank you Jane Truth, it's only by God's grace that we have healed this much. I tried the route of taking on the world and it doesn't work too well. Thanks for your encouragement and blessing, it really means alot to me that you understand my post so well.

It means a lot to me to see your son running on the beach, and knowing what he has been through. 

Me too, more than you could ever know~and that was taken just about 2 months after we moved to the beach.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1970 on: December 28, 2008, 12:33:32 AM »

I tend to agree that there is no cure....I begged for a year to meet with one of the top psychiatrists in the country that treats pedophilia, he told me that once a pedophile is past 15 yrs old, they are INCURABLE, and a majority even at that age are incurable.

Thanks for your insight from your friend.

That would lend itself to what my friend believed as well. I can't imagine treating a pedophile. Talk about a challenge with so little hope of a good outcome. I asked what re=parenting would entail, and it's just an impossible commitment to an adult by a highly trained person. Even with that, there's no guarentee. The outpatient system just does not cut it. No where near!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1971 on: December 28, 2008, 12:33:32 AM »

I think about you and your son often and how far you have come and how hard you have both worked.  Do you worry at all about his picture being out there for that man to see?

I believe in miracles!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1972 on: December 28, 2008, 12:35:26 AM »

I don't have a clue, but I would think it would depend on the circumstance.  What if the pregnancy was as the result of rape?

It's hard to rape the willing.   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1973 on: December 28, 2008, 12:36:25 AM »

Oh, I meant if she raped a man.

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1974 on: December 28, 2008, 12:37:42 AM »

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1975 on: December 28, 2008, 12:38:50 AM »

I don't know how willing she would be now, though.

I believe in miracles!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1976 on: December 28, 2008, 12:39:03 AM »

I think about you and your son often and how far you have come and how hard you have both worked.  Do you worry at all about his picture being out there for that man to see?

Good question...no, he looks nothing like he did 6 yrs ago. I do, which is why you'll never see my photos, plus we live on a controlled access Island and all the toll booth operators have his photos and a picture of his car. I have a PI on him anyway just to make sure he is where he is, that and a CCW. Also he still thinks we live where we used to live according to my inside sources

[
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1977 on: December 28, 2008, 12:39:22 AM »

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1978 on: December 28, 2008, 12:40:07 AM »

I don't know how willing she would be now, though.

[
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1979 on: December 28, 2008, 12:40:19 AM »

I agree with the first two paragraphs.  I don't know enough about the third paragraph to make a statement about it.  I do not think that a pedophile can walk among the world without some kind of behavioral therapy and medical therapy (like she suggested) that is continual and lifetime, moo.

The problem seems to me to be that they act on their desires.  Until we have thought police, what people think about is their own business.  The tricky part comes in teaching children not to do things that are wrong.  And, it makes sense that, once they have actually laid hands on a child, the damage is done and there is no cure.  If, as the grandfather I mentioned earlier said, it makes them that excited, it isn't going to be changeable through counselling.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.