April 25, 2024, 06:24:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340824 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #200 on: December 24, 2008, 12:20:58 PM »

from Caylee#80 « Reply #1869 on: December 23, 2008, 08:48:42 PM »
Lots of trash bags and garbage.. everywhere.  And this guy wouldn't go back there to whatever bag or whatever object he thought shouldn't be there, because it was a swamp area full of diamond back rattle snakes.   Get where I'm going with this? So how did he think this - whatever it was - was odd enough to call 911 for? Again, yes he found Caylee. I'm glad for that. But still...

I may be wrong, but I don't think it was Kronk who would not go back into the woods because of a snake. I believe it was the Police Officer that was dispatched to the scene. I can't find where I read this, but I am pretty sure it was the cop.

That's what I read too, it was the Police Officer.  Cuz I was thinking why wouldn't he just take out his gun and shoot the damn thing, or at the very least call in animal control to confine the snake.  The story still doesn't sound right to me.  Just like LE telling the teens that there was no problem, it was 'just a bomb' in that hole found in that area.  WTF?   A snake that scares the jeebies out of an officer, a bomb? GMAFB. 

They should have called my oldest son in, ever since he was 7 years old, he would have marched right up to that snake and grabbed it behind the jaws and come out swinging it for all to see.  (he's done this many mannnnny times, even with rattlers, I have the gray hair to prove it). 

I don't buy the bomb story, and I don't buy the snake story.  The question is... Why does LE think the public is so STUPID as to believe this????   

I think the whole bomb story is the fishiest part of the entire thing.  That makes absolutely NO sense.  If there was a bomb, what was done with it?  Was the bomb squad called out?   

I think the fact that there was a string or something similar tied to whatever was buried at that time is very suspect.  I seriously think they wanted to be able to come back and retrieve the body at a later date and move it again.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: December 24, 2008, 12:21:00 PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE, ALL!! 

LOVE YOU ALL!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: December 24, 2008, 12:22:12 PM »

Call from meter reader Roy Kronk to Orange County Sheriff's Office on Aug. 11
Call from meter reader Roy Kronk to Orange County Sheriff's Office on Aug. 12
Call from meter reader Roy Kronk to Orange County Sheriff's Office on Aug. 13

Thanks Today
It will be interesting when LE  releases the police report from Aug 13th on what the officer saw and did. 

Ole Roy was talking about a "White Bag" in these calls and I think Caylee was found in a Black/Green one ? 

Maybe he did just have to relieve himself in the approximate area and stumbled upon the bag  (differnt one)

Wishing a Very Merry Christmas to all Monkeys

and a Xmas wish for the Anthonys

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: December 24, 2008, 12:22:55 PM »

Sitting here in sweats, two pair of socks, and typing in a pair of gloves, cuz it's warmed up to 6 degrees.   

A monkey typing in gloves!  That's quite a feat Wyks! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #204 on: December 24, 2008, 12:27:56 PM »

LOVE YOU ALL!!!! 
Same to you, don't work to hard today getting ready for Christmas, I have to go shopping soon with my daughter for her b-day. Not a good idea having two kids born around Christmas.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: December 24, 2008, 12:29:28 PM »

If ZG is going after Casey for the money, I don't care. I had read somewhere that there might have to be some financial disclosure on the KC and the Cindy & George side.
Put yourself in ZG's place. She is sitting at home with her kids. Suddenly she is a suspect in a missing child case and her name is splashed out there multiple times by Casey, Cindy and George. Plus, she did look at a suite at Sawgrass. Her car is similar. She is questioned by OCSD and cleared by them. But not by the ANTS. Oh, they meant a different one ? Which one ?
Hope she gets enough money out of them to last a lifetime. I would sue and if Morgan didn't think he had a chance, he wouldn't have taken it. He is probably going to get one third of any settlement.     
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: December 24, 2008, 12:30:10 PM »

Call from meter reader Roy Kronk to Orange County Sheriff's Office on Aug. 11
Call from meter reader Roy Kronk to Orange County Sheriff's Office on Aug. 12
Call from meter reader Roy Kronk to Orange County Sheriff's Office on Aug. 13

Thanks Today
It will be interesting when LE  releases the police report from Aug 13th on what the officer saw and did. 

Ole Roy was talking about a "White Bag" in these calls and I think Caylee was found in a Black/Green one ? 

Maybe he did just have to relieve himself in the approximate area and stumbled upon the bag  (differnt one)

Wishing a Very Merry Christmas to all Monkeys

and a Xmas wish for the Anthonys

Merry Christmas, I am hear laughing at your Merry Xmas with the bare Santa butts, it took me three times to realize that's what it was. Need to get my eyes checked.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: December 24, 2008, 12:33:23 PM »

If ZG is going after Casey for the money, I don't care. I had read somewhere that there might have to be some financial disclosure on the KC and the Cindy & George side.
Put yourself in ZG's place. She is sitting at home with her kids. Suddenly she is a suspect in a missing child case and her name is splashed out there multiple times by Casey, Cindy and George. Plus, she did look at a suite at Sawgrass. Her car is similar. She is questioned by OCSD and cleared by them. But not by the ANTS. Oh, they meant a different one ? Which one ?
Hope she gets enough money out of them to last a lifetime. I would sue and if Morgan didn't think he had a chance, he wouldn't have taken it. He is probably going to get one third of any settlement.     
I agree I hope she wins, I hope it all comes out at trial with the Sawgrass Apts and Zenaida, I really would like to know how exactly this all came about in Casey's story. It is probably very simple, but am curious just the same.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #208 on: December 24, 2008, 12:33:31 PM »

Lots of trash bags and garbage.. everywhere.  And this guy wouldn't go back there to whatever bag or whatever object he thought shouldn't be there, because it was a swamp area full of diamond back rattle snakes.   Get where I'm going with this? So how did he think this - whatever it was - was odd enough to call 911 for? Again, yes he found Caylee. I'm glad for that. But still...

I may be wrong, but I don't think it was Kronk who would not go back into the woods because of a snake. I believe it was the Police Officer that was dispatched to the scene. I can't find where I read this, but I am pretty sure it was the cop.

That's what I read too, it was the Police Officer.  Cuz I was thinking why wouldn't he just take out his gun and shoot the damn thing, or at the very least call in animal control to confine the snake.  The story still doesn't sound right to me.  Just like LE telling the teens that there was no problem, it was 'just a bomb' in that hole found in that area.  WTF?   A snake that scares the jeebies out of an officer, a bomb? GMAFB. 

They should have called my oldest son in, ever since he was 7 years old, he would have marched right up to that snake and grabbed it behind the jaws and come out swinging it for all to see.  (he's done this many mannnnny times, even with rattlers, I have the gray hair to prove it). 

I don't buy the bomb story, and I don't buy the snake story.  The question is... Why does LE think the public is so STUPID as to believe this????   

I think the whole bomb story is the fishiest part of the entire thing.  That makes absolutely NO sense.  If there was a bomb, what was done with it?  Was the bomb squad called out?   

I think the fact that there was a string or something similar tied to whatever was buried at that time is very suspect.  I seriously think they wanted to be able to come back and retrieve the body at a later date and move it again.

Can someone explain the bomb story to me? I remember when it first hit the internet, something about a rope in water and when they tugged whatever was tyed to it was released. But somehow I don't recall anything else. Was it where Caylee was found?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #209 on: December 24, 2008, 12:33:38 PM »

I can understand the meter readers avoidance of snakes. I was cleaning out the dog kennels 3 months ago and when I moved mom & pups igloo there were two copperheads under it I ran and got the hoe and killed one but couldn't find the other, went back 10 minutes later and the sneaky snake was back under the igloo. Where he went I have no idea.

I can handle just about anything. but, snakes    UGH

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #210 on: December 24, 2008, 12:35:40 PM »

LOVE YOU ALL!!!! 
Same to you, don't work to hard today getting ready for Christmas, I have to go shopping soon with my daughter for her b-day. Not a good idea having two kids born around Christmas.

I hope you have a designated driver no rose...after all that *cough* Coffee 

Merry Christmas Monken 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #211 on: December 24, 2008, 12:37:28 PM »

scoobysnack 
Dec 24, 2008 | 10:36 AM I was told by my LE source that the book we have seen Caylee with was in the bag with her body, I wonder why the "BIOTCH" didn't put her baby (doll) in there also.. instead she rides around with it in the car seat, that is very strange ..
http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/11/27/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony_Part_II?page_no=1697

Maybe in Casey's weird reality, the baby doll replaced Caylee.  A baby, yet one who doesn't get hungry, need to go potty, need naps, talk, scream for Cindy, etc.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: December 24, 2008, 12:38:08 PM »

Can someone explain the bomb story to me? I remember when it first hit the internet, something about a rope in water and when they tugged whatever was tyed to it was released. But somehow I don't recall anything else. Was it where Caylee was found?
It was I believe five boys, it sure sounds rather close to where Caylee was found, and they found something in a hole, went back the next day, the LE was called. Their statements were in one of the doc dumps. I really have no idea why LE said it was a bomb. A bomb so close to a school, when there is a bomb, don't they usually call out bomb experts?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: December 24, 2008, 12:42:59 PM »

scoobysnack 
Dec 24, 2008 | 10:36 AM I was told by my LE source that the book we have seen Caylee with was in the bag with her body, I wonder why the "BIOTCH" didn't put her baby (doll) in there also.. instead she rides around with it in the car seat, that is very strange ..
http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/11/27/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony_Part_II?page_no=1697

Maybe in Casey's weird reality, the baby doll replaced Caylee.  A baby, yet one who doesn't get hungry, need to go potty, need naps, talk, scream for Cindy, etc.   

I have no idea why Casey put that doll in Caylee's car seat, but there has to be a reason for it, and I like your reason about the doll replacing Caylee. I wish we knew if that was Caylee's doll, or if originally the doll was Casey's and she gave it to Caylee to play with. If it was Casey's doll to begin with there was no way she was going to get rid of her doll.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #214 on: December 24, 2008, 12:53:40 PM »

Well...off to watch Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol with the kids...bbl

try not to post too much while I'm gone..TIA 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #215 on: December 24, 2008, 12:56:01 PM »

That's what I read too, it was the Police Officer.  Cuz I was thinking why wouldn't he just take out his gun and shoot the damn thing, or at the very least call in animal control to confine the snake.  The story still doesn't sound right to me.  Just like LE telling the teens that there was no problem, it was 'just a bomb' in that hole found in that area.  WTF?  A snake that scares the jeebies out of an officer, a bomb? GMAFB. 

I don't know about the snake issue, but I am not buying the bomb story, in any way, shape or form. Since there appears to be so many snakes in that area, there must be a way of dealing with this, just like with alligators.

exactly!  LE could have called animal control or whoever deals with wild critters, am sure they've been called many a time before in FL.  It makes no sense whatsoever that one or more snakes prevented the search for a missing child.  Call out the snakebusters and get this show on the road.  That they supposedly backed off and didn't do this makes me think it didn't really happen this way. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #216 on: December 24, 2008, 12:57:52 PM »

Merry Christmas to all

I wish LE would release the name of the cop that told the boys it was a bomb and the cop that came to see the meter reader oh and the cop that waved the lady cop off and told her it was cleared.
I don't think the meter reader has done anything wrong I think he had a feeling and it just nagging at him and he just had to keep looking.

I think what is werid are the cops and if they had anything to do with Casey

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: December 24, 2008, 12:58:11 PM »

Well...off to watch Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol with the kids...bbl

try not to post too much while I'm gone..TIA 

you meant to write: "try not to miss me too much while I'm gone.. " 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: December 24, 2008, 12:58:45 PM »

Merry Christmas to all

I wish LE would release the name of the cop that told the boys it was a bomb and the cop that came to see the meter reader oh and the cop that waved the lady cop off and told her it was cleared.
I don't think the meter reader has done anything wrong I think he had a feeling and it just nagging at him and he just had to keep looking.

I think what is werid are the cops and if they had anything to do with Casey

Monkey hugs

I would love to find that out!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: December 24, 2008, 01:04:03 PM »

I agree I hope she wins, I hope it all comes out at trial with the Sawgrass Apts and Zenaida, I really would like to know how exactly this all came about in Casey's story. It is probably very simple, but am curious just the same.

I hope she wins big.  Casey ruined her life.  She can't get a job and she is harrassed by people who think she killed Casey.  I was in a deposition session once and the woman opposing me didn't want to answer a question but my lawyer said to her lawyer, "Will you instruct your client that she must answer every question I ask, whether she sees the relevance or not?"  Her lawyer did.  Later she had her lawyer file a request with the judge that would prevent our calling a witness who was, actually a large part of the case,.  She was practically laughed out of court.  When my lawyer talked to me before I was deposed he told me to answer every question truthfully, even if I am asked if I eat puppies for breakfast on Christmas.  I wasn't asked that, but I answered every question.  Finally my lawyer had a talk with her lawyer privately and gave her an idea of the evidence and documents we had and they immediately settled the case in my favor.  So I know that lawyers can ask anything they want in depositions, relevant or not, the the person being deposed has to answer.  So Morgan can ask Casey about anything at all, and the same with every other witness he deposes.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!!!

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.