April 23, 2024, 01:19:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340603 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #240 on: December 24, 2008, 02:06:57 PM »

I think the whole bomb story is the fishiest part of the entire thing.  That makes absolutely NO sense.  If there was a bomb, what was done with it?  Was the bomb squad called out?   

I think the fact that there was a string or something similar tied to whatever was buried at that time is very suspect.  I seriously think they wanted to be able to come back and retrieve the body at a later date and move it again.

I think so too...

In fact, when Caylee's body was first found, the teens went to the media (we read the report here) and said something to the effect, 'omg that's where we saw it! .. referring to whatever it was with the string coming up out of the ground. 

All of it together, the teens story, the weirdness from LE about the supposed bomb, the meter readers story, the weirdness from LE about the supposed snake, all of it together.. makes me think that yes indeed it's just possible that LE actually found Caylee's body earlier on, from those early reports that led them there. 

Now.. why would they have found the body and waited all this time to make that public?  I dunno.  Why didn't they include the earlier 911 calls from the meter reader, with those that they released to the public?  I dunno.  Maybe LE actually had the body since back then and left the rest at the site for a later "discovery".  Yet that makes no sense either.  Sigh.  I can't make head nor tails out of this thing.  But something is VERY odd about it all.  It just doesn't make any sense yet. 

And then add to the mix of L Padillo saying on NG something to the effect of , LE might already have Caylee's remains.

Exactly!  Sure wish LP would have said more about that.  The way he lets some things slip out, not sure if those were his theories, or if they were his take on things actually going on behind the scenes. 

It was weird the timing of him saying it also, it is hard to figure where LP is coming from.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #241 on: December 24, 2008, 02:06:59 PM »

I will be leaving shortly for a Christmas trip to my step daughter's house for Christmas. She doesn't have a computer so I am already having monkey withdrawl LOL. I would like to wish a Merry Christmas and safe travel to all my monkey friends.

I have given a lot of thought to Mr. Kronk. I have almost decided he had seen Caylee's little remains back in August. I think that is all that will come out about him IF  this ever comes out. I can imagine he thought kind of like I did at times that maybe LE had found Caylee and just wasn't telling it but when he went back there Dec.11 he knew that they didn't and he made sure they came and got her that day. Bless his heart. Defense is going to give him a hard road to go.

well my ride just called so I'm out of here. I will have to get monkey updates by phone but I did hear good presents only for monkeys. No one is going to get a lump of coal.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #242 on: December 24, 2008, 02:07:29 PM »

I can understand the meter readers avoidance of snakes. I was cleaning out the dog kennels 3 months ago and when I moved mom & pups igloo there were two copperheads under it I ran and got the hoe and killed one but couldn't find the other, went back 10 minutes later and the sneaky snake was back under the igloo. Where he went I have no idea.

I can handle just about anything. but, snakes    UGH

Lots of guys feel the way you do, sleddogs! My son included! Trust me, if he had been in the shoes of that cop, and there was ANY reason he could think of to NOT investigate, he would have come up with it!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!

I'm worn out and cooking, cleaning, and getting the office closed up for a few days. Ah, isn't Christmas fun?   

O/T
I'm SO excited! My son came by this morning to gave me a digital camera that I can actually WORK!!!! I took a picture of my Christmas Tree and the picture is actually on my computer, and I DID IT!!! I haven't read the instructions, but he got me that far anyway!

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #243 on: December 24, 2008, 02:08:11 PM »

I want to wish all the monkeys a very happy holiday season. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy New Year, and the best of all celebrations during this season to all who post here.

I also want to add that I know who the first four callers on JB's so-called tip line are going to be:

1. GA and CA
2. Wanda W.
3. The squirrels
4. Zanny the invisible nanny
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #244 on: December 24, 2008, 02:08:43 PM »

Just dropping in for a second to say ...

Thanks for posting the calls, Janet. Good grief! Can you believe the time it took for the meter reader and the dispatcher to get the location right, if they ever did? It's Hopespring people! And did I hear him say a white bag or do I need to go clean my ears out?

Merry Christmas my lovely monkey friends! Blessings upon you and your families!

I remember you, Caylee.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #245 on: December 24, 2008, 02:12:09 PM »

I want to wish all the monkeys a very happy holiday season. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy New Year, and the best of all celebrations during this season to all who post here.

I also want to add that I know who the first four callers on JB's so-called tip line are going to be:

1. GA and CA
2. Wanda W.
3. The squirrels

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #246 on: December 24, 2008, 02:15:34 PM »

I'll be leaving for awhile to shop, Merry Christmas Eve hope you all have a nice evening and be safe.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #247 on: December 24, 2008, 02:18:48 PM »

1. GA and CA
2. Wanda W.
3. The squirrels

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: December 24, 2008, 02:27:51 PM »

If ZG is going after Casey for the money, I don't care. I had read somewhere that there might have to be some financial disclosure on the KC and the Cindy & George side.
Put yourself in ZG's place. She is sitting at home with her kids. Suddenly she is a suspect in a missing child case and her name is splashed out there multiple times by Casey, Cindy and George. Plus, she did look at a suite at Sawgrass. Her car is similar. She is questioned by OCSD and cleared by them. But not by the ANTS. Oh, they meant a different one ? Which one ?
Hope she gets enough money out of them to last a lifetime. I would sue and if Morgan didn't think he had a chance, he wouldn't have taken it. He is probably going to get one third of any settlement.     
I agree I hope she wins, I hope it all comes out at trial with the Sawgrass Apts and Zenaida, I really would like to know how exactly this all came about in Casey's story. It is probably very simple, but am curious just the same.

I hope she wins big.  Casey ruined her life.  She can't get a job and she is harrassed by people who think she killed Casey.  I was in a deposition session once and the woman opposing me didn't want to answer a question but my lawyer said to her lawyer, "Will you instruct your client that she must answer every question I ask, whether she sees the relevance or not?"  Her lawyer did.  Later she had her lawyer file a request with the judge that would prevent our calling a witness who was, actually a large part of the case,.  She was practically laughed out of court.  When my lawyer talked to me before I was deposed he told me to answer every question truthfully, even if I am asked if I eat puppies for breakfast on Christmas.  I wasn't asked that, but I answered every question.  Finally my lawyer had a talk with her lawyer privately and gave her an idea of the evidence and documents we had and they immediately settled the case in my favor.  So I know that lawyers can ask anything they want in depositions, relevant or not, the the person being deposed has to answer.  So Morgan can ask Casey about anything at all, and the same with every other witness he deposes.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!!!
Thanks for that info, and Merry Christmas to you.

I agree with BabyBear - discovery is VERY liberal in civil cases.  But it does depend on the jurisdiction that you are in. Michigan is pretty free with what you have to answer and I believe that Florida is. The better question is where is the money going to come from if she wins?
'

When ZG first filed the lawsuit John Morgan was on all the news- he was asked what did ZG hope to win, (financially) other than her good name back. Mr Morgan had heard the same stories we had of the Anthony's being paid $200,000 for photos etc and he stated that if they were going to profit so handsomely he would be sure and claim some of it for his client
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #249 on: December 24, 2008, 02:34:36 PM »

Here is the 'bomb' story again, for a refresher course.
It is just too strange.
Deputies told the teens that what they found was actually a bomb, nothing related the Anthony case.
LOL.......JUST A BOMB ... near a school... NO PROBLEM, lmaooooo.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8056962&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #250 on: December 24, 2008, 02:44:23 PM »

It is just too strange.
Deputies told the teens that what they found was actually a bomb, nothing related the Anthony case.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8056962&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

there is just something soooooooooo wrong with that ...  the old saying.. STRANGER THAN FICTION certainly applies to this case...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #251 on: December 24, 2008, 02:49:19 PM »

We saw a cop go by down to the place where it was at,” said King. “And we started talking to him telling him about it.”

i mean.. WHO was that COP that was going down to the place.. and HOW did that cop KNOW to go there... and what does this all MEAN?

wierd..
sounds like a bizzare coverup to me...

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #252 on: December 24, 2008, 02:52:55 PM »

Just popping in to say MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS....I will end up drinking too much. I am more to be pitied than blamed though. It is a night with my whole family..Everytime someone meets my family they say "Oh my, you ARE the normal one!" Then they shake their heads sadly and walk away with a haunted look in their eyes...Oh well, Love to everyone, the best in the season. I will pray for peace for all of those who have lost loved ones and for all the missing people and the hearts that ache. TOO ALL OF YOU, I WISH YOU ALL OF THE BEST IN THE SEASON AND THE NEW YEAR!!

Carmen
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: December 24, 2008, 02:53:34 PM »

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a great festive season,

Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #254 on: December 24, 2008, 02:56:23 PM »

Just popping in to say MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS....I will end up drinking too much. I am more to be pitied than blamed though. It is a night with my whole family..Everytime someone meets my family they say "Oh my, you ARE the normal one!" Then they shake their heads sadly and walk away with a haunted look in their eyes...Oh well, Love to everyone, the best in the season. I will pray for peace for all of those who have lost loved ones and for all the missing people and the hearts that ache. TOO ALL OF YOU, I WISH YOU ALL OF THE BEST IN THE SEASON AND THE NEW YEAR!!

i am the normal one in MY family too... so that isnt saying much *L*
heading down the freeway from az to california... as we speak.. AINT technology wonderful Wink

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: December 24, 2008, 03:08:00 PM »

It is just too strange.

there is just something soooooooooo wrong with that ...  the old saying.. STRANGER THAN FICTION certainly applies to this case...

Ran across another meaning for bomb.  Having a hard time thinking LE found an explosive there and blew it off(no pun intended)

From online slang dictionary. It was just a bomb….in other words, turned out to be nothing related to the case

bomb     
verb
1.   to fail.
That movie bombed in the theatres.
2.   to be disappointing.
That party bombed.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: December 24, 2008, 03:08:12 PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MONKEYS

I hope everybody has the most wonderfull Hollidays, and I just wanted to say I have enjoyed my time here in the forum, and am honored to have met each and everyone of you........May God Bless Us All.......Donna Sue!!!!!!!!!!!aka HH!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: December 24, 2008, 03:09:40 PM »

What's a Monkey to do? Hang in there,this too will pass.  We'll all be needing a little nip.Putting the whole family together in one roomis asking for craziness.
Seriously cuteascanbe,Have a Merry Christmas.

At least we aren't Anthonys,and Casey isn't your relative.......

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #258 on: December 24, 2008, 03:16:13 PM »

We saw a cop go by down to the place where it was at,” said King. “And we started talking to him telling him about it.”

i mean.. WHO was that COP that was going down to the place.. and HOW did that cop KNOW to go there... and what does this all MEAN?

wierd..
sounds like a bizzare coverup to me...

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: December 24, 2008, 03:16:25 PM »

Snipped from Greta interview with Jesse Grund......I had been under the impression that he had worked for the sheriff dept. I know I heard that somewhere.....so much misinformation.

JESSE GRUND: Correct. And that conversation that I had with her on the 24th had nothing to do with me resigning from the sheriff’s department. I’ve actually never worked for the Orange County sheriff’s department before. I was employed with the Orlando Police Department at one time and had resigned, but it had nothing to do with Casey and had nothing to do with Caylee. And I just realized that that was not the best job for me.

http://kreuzer33.wordpress.com/2008/12/24/casey-anthonys-ex-fiance-goes-on-the-record/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.