April 23, 2024, 11:18:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340628 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: December 24, 2008, 03:19:59 PM »

In the second call, he seems to be referring to an earlier conversation from the very beginning.  He then talks about a tree that someone seemed to have been cutting on and a board that was placed across the tree and the white object that does not seem to belong.  This is also when he expresses a desire to remain anonymous and fears he may not be able to "If they find a freaking body."  I don't know...he sounds pretty calm to me for someone who may have seen a corpse, and it must have been pretty far back into the swamp at the time.  HE is the one who mentions a big snake. 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: December 24, 2008, 03:28:41 PM »

It was weird the timing of him saying it also, it is hard to figure where LP is coming from.
[/quote]

I also seem to remember, when they were at Blanchard Park and the divers found that bag, I believe LP asked what color it was.  Am I remembering correctly?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #262 on: December 24, 2008, 04:21:58 PM »

Thank you.I just spit DrPepper out my nose.   

Hopefully it didn't land on your keyboard this time 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: December 24, 2008, 04:23:08 PM »

Well    all the gifts are wrapped ....Roast in the oven.......almost finished cleaning everything up.......took Christmas pictures of my Daughter..............called everybody to make sure when they will arrive tomorrow...........so I have a minute to sit down...and now everybody here is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #264 on: December 24, 2008, 04:25:12 PM »

from Caylee#80 « Reply #1869 on: December 23, 2008, 08:48:42 PM »
Lots of trash bags and garbage.. everywhere.  And this guy wouldn't go back there to whatever bag or whatever object he thought shouldn't be there, because it was a swamp area full of diamond back rattle snakes.   Get where I'm going with this? So how did he think this - whatever it was - was odd enough to call 911 for? Again, yes he found Caylee. I'm glad for that. But still...

I may be wrong, but I don't think it was Kronk who would not go back into the woods because of a snake. I believe it was the Police Officer that was dispatched to the scene. I can't find where I read this, but I am pretty sure it was the cop.

Kronk, ZG, and JG are all good examples of why we have presumption of innocence. Although I do think ZG could probably prove her innocence, it's not totally 100% for sure that she could. How do you prove a negative? You can prove you were somewhere else, but if you don't have an alibi, how do you prove you weren't at the crime scene? It's too hard.

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #265 on: December 24, 2008, 04:38:40 PM »

Merry Christmas to all the Monkeys. My thoughts & prayers are with any monkeys that have sick relatives or have lost someone they love. Thank you also for all the sweet & kind words. Love, wendi
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: December 24, 2008, 04:40:55 PM »

Hmm...

yes, Hudsunn.. calm for somebody who might have happened upon a crime scene.. especially one that contains the remains of a missing toddler.    I'm not a guy, so maybe this accounts for some of my reaction.. or what I think my reaction would be were I in his shoes... but I'd be freaked out!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #267 on: December 24, 2008, 04:46:00 PM »

Hmm...

yes, Hudsunn.. calm for somebody who might have happened upon a crime scene.. especially one that contains the remains of a missing toddler.    I'm not a guy, so maybe this accounts for some of my reaction.. or what I think my reaction would be were I in his shoes... but I'd be freaked out!!
Hi AM! Happy Holidays. I would be freaked out too, but isn't he ex military? I don't know where I read that, but if he is, couldn't that be the reason he didn't freak.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #268 on: December 24, 2008, 04:47:18 PM »

Hi Wendi!!

Just checking in before I head out. I haven't had a chance to listen to the calls, but I'll be catching up later tonight!!

For all monkeys heading to a destination tonight, travel safely!!!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: December 24, 2008, 04:48:06 PM »

Well    all the gifts are wrapped ....Roast in the oven.......almost finished cleaning everything up.......took Christmas pictures of my Daughter..............called everybody to make sure when they will arrive tomorrow...........so I have a minute to sit down...and now everybody here is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still here...FWIW

We did Christmas dinner yesterday so I have the feeling I will be sitting here tomorrow, going over the case....with Popcorn Kitty

Merry Christmas to you !!!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #270 on: December 24, 2008, 04:50:53 PM »

hi monkeys!!!
I am at my parents house on their computer and it's so alien to me!  I can't smoke here, no tissues, but at least the computer is in the basement and my parents have finally upgraded from dial up!!!  so I can sneak away for some monkeying around. 

I talked to my family today about the case and we all agreed that the meter reader seemed legit, and Caylee was probably underwater during some of these searches.

NG tonight is going to be a tribute to good parents...so a prerecorded show...I hope its good!

I am thankful for scared monkeys!!!!!!! it is helping me through christmas at my parents house

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: December 24, 2008, 04:53:26 PM »

hi monkeys!!!
I am at my parents house on their computer and it's so alien to me!  I can't smoke here, no tissues, but at least the computer is in the basement and my parents have finally upgraded from dial up!!!  so I can sneak away for some monkeying around. 

I talked to my family today about the case and we all agreed that the meter reader seemed legit, and Caylee was probably underwater during some of these searches.

NG tonight is going to be a tribute to good parents...so a prerecorded show...I hope its good!

I am thankful for scared monkeys!!!!!!! it is helping me through christmas at my parents house

No tissues?!?!    Dude, I would have turned right back around and left!!
(no seriously!!)   At least you get to sneak downstairs to play with the monkeys.    Sorry you can't smoke there.  What about outside? (Or is it colder than you-know-what there?) 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #272 on: December 24, 2008, 04:55:10 PM »

I'm still here...FWIW

We did Christmas dinner yesterday so I have the feeling I will be sitting here tomorrow, going over the case....with Popcorn Kitty

No you won't! 

Actually, Most monkeys are anxious to get back here on Christmas Day and the festivities are scattered throughout the day for everybody, so you won't be alone! Today is the day that almost everyone is busy, either celebrating Christmas, or getting ready to celebrate.

You may just have a full crew onboard, Cap'n! 
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #273 on: December 24, 2008, 04:57:23 PM »

I think KC would have to explain the connection of ZG to the Sawgrass.  That would be interesting.

Remember that ZG did go look at that very apt. at Sawgrass.

Casey seemed to have been using the info off this ZG's application to Sawgrass--she knew what kind of car she drove and the ages and names of her 2 kids, and put that info out early, before she changed her mind and said that ZG had no kids, etc....
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #274 on: December 24, 2008, 04:57:49 PM »

Here is the 'bomb' story again, for a refresher course.
It is just too strange.
Deputies told the teens that what they found was actually a bomb, nothing related the Anthony case.
LOL.......JUST A BOMB ... near a school... NO PROBLEM, lmaooooo.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8056962&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1
brilliant!  why didn't I think of that!!!???  That's gotta be what they meant!!

there is just something soooooooooo wrong with that ...  the old saying.. STRANGER THAN FICTION certainly applies to this case...

Ran across another meaning for bomb.  Having a hard time thinking LE found an explosive there and blew it off(no pun intended)

From online slang dictionary. It was just a bomb….in other words, turned out to be nothing related to the case

bomb     
verb
1.   to fail.
That movie bombed in the theatres.
2.   to be disappointing.
That party bombed.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: December 24, 2008, 05:00:28 PM »

hi monkeys!!!

I know the feeling Sharivari, I spent 4 days post surgery with my mom in early September. I wasnt a member of the monkeys yet, so I couldn't post only lurk, my mom thought I was totally crazy because I would be up reading til 2 am with my leg propped up on the printer.

I couldn't smoke either

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: December 24, 2008, 05:01:15 PM »

I'm still here...FWIW

Nah you won't be alone with Popcorn Kitty, Joesama will be in the cage with you most of the day.

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #277 on: December 24, 2008, 05:03:06 PM »

hi monkeys!!!

No tissues?!?!    Dude, I would have turned right back around and left!!
(no seriously!!)   At least you get to sneak downstairs to play with the monkeys.    Sorry you can't smoke there.  What about outside? (Or is it colder than you-know-what there?) 

it is very cold...I'm in Michigan...heh.  I tried not smoking for a day and a half and by the time family started stopping by this morning, I was sweaty and irritable...I'm such a dork.  I don't even smoke that much, I think I was just stressed out with last minute wrapping and whatnot.

I just read that post from another thread about how someone's source in LE said that that book from the video was in the bag with Caylee.  So weird and cryptic!  How sad that Caylee was maybe clinging to that book when she died.  I thought that I had heard before that "Mama", Caylee's doll, HAD been Casey's when she was a kid.  Does anyone else remember hearing this or was it a different toy?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: December 24, 2008, 05:03:25 PM »

I'm still here...FWIW

Aww, you and Popcorn Kitty just may have some other company here, SS!

I would like to give you a little present I made just for you!!!

This is your very own coffee monkey!

See the captain's hat on him? All for you, Merry Christmas, SS!

And to all the other wonderful Monkeys here,

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and thank you everyone for being here for all of us!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: December 24, 2008, 05:03:32 PM »

I'm still here...FWIW

No you won't! 

Actually, Most monkeys are anxious to get back here on Christmas Day and the festivities are scattered throughout the day for everybody, so you won't be alone! Today is the day that almost everyone is busy, either celebrating Christmas, or getting ready to celebrate.

You may just have a full crew onboard, Cap'n! 

Well in that case...I'll be serving coffee on deck...Kahlua will be available for those who are having in-laws over 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.