April 26, 2024, 05:25:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340874 times)
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #280 on: December 24, 2008, 05:05:03 PM »

hi monkeys!!!
I am at my parents house on their computer and it's so alien to me!  I can't smoke here, no tissues, but at least the computer is in the basement and my parents have finally upgraded from dial up!!!  so I can sneak away for some monkeying around. 

I talked to my family today about the case and we all agreed that the meter reader seemed legit, and Caylee was probably underwater during some of these searches.

NG tonight is going to be a tribute to good parents...so a prerecorded show...I hope its good!

I am thankful for scared monkeys!!!!!!! it is helping me through christmas at my parents house
I know the feeling Sharivari, I spent 4 days post surgery with my mom in early September. I wasnt a member of the monkeys yet, so I couldn't post only lurk, my mom thought I was totally crazy because I would be up reading til 2 am with my leg propped up on the printer.

I couldn't smoke either

If I were sitting on all the smokes in the world
I wouldn't want a single one
But as soon as smoking becomes taboo
I MUST smoke!!
why do I play mind games with myself?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: December 24, 2008, 05:05:28 PM »

Well    all the gifts are wrapped ....Roast in the oven.......almost finished cleaning everything up.......took Christmas pictures of my Daughter..............called everybody to make sure when they will arrive tomorrow...........so I have a minute to sit down...and now everybody here is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still here...FWIW

We did Christmas dinner yesterday so I have the feeling I will be sitting here tomorrow, going over the case....with Popcorn Kitty

Merry Christmas to you !!!
Nah you won't be alone with Popcorn Kitty, Joesama will be in the cage with you most of the day.
Well Im glad some of you are still here..............yay

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #282 on: December 24, 2008, 05:07:45 PM »

Well    all the gifts are wrapped ....Roast in the oven.......almost finished cleaning everything up.......took Christmas pictures of my Daughter..............called everybody to make sure when they will arrive tomorrow...........so I have a minute to sit down...and now everybody here is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still here...FWIW

We did Christmas dinner yesterday so I have the feeling I will be sitting here tomorrow, going over the case....with Popcorn Kitty

Aww, you and Popcorn Kitty just may have some other company here, SS!

I would like to give you a little present I made just for you!!!

This is your very own coffee monkey!

See the captain's hat on him? All for you, Merry Christmas, SS!

And to all the other wonderful Monkeys here,

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and thank you everyone for being here for all of us!

That's great Brandi...as usual you are a fountain of creativity...I swiped him 

Merry Christmas to you too !!!! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #283 on: December 24, 2008, 05:08:15 PM »

I'm still here...FWIW

Nah you won't be alone with Popcorn Kitty, Joesama will be in the cage with you most of the day.

more family showed up so I gotta leave the cage everyone

I may be here tomorrow, though

I hope you guys have a great holiday. 
MERRY CHRISTMAS

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: December 24, 2008, 05:09:11 PM »

He's yours, SS! No swiping necessary!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: December 24, 2008, 05:09:20 PM »

This Cristmas....I wish I could help this dear Friend of mine, find out if his sone is still alive..........or if he is dead, where did they bury him, so that he can know for certain and stop wondering....Thats what I wish I could do......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #286 on: December 24, 2008, 05:09:39 PM »

hi monkeys!!!
I am at my parents house on their computer and it's so alien to me!  I can't smoke here, no tissues, but at least the computer is in the basement and my parents have finally upgraded from dial up!!!  so I can sneak away for some monkeying around. 

I talked to my family today about the case and we all agreed that the meter reader seemed legit, and Caylee was probably underwater during some of these searches.

NG tonight is going to be a tribute to good parents...so a prerecorded show...I hope its good!

I am thankful for scared monkeys!!!!!!! it is helping me through christmas at my parents house

No tissues?!?!    Dude, I would have turned right back around and left!!
(no seriously!!)   At least you get to sneak downstairs to play with the monkeys.    Sorry you can't smoke there.  What about outside? (Or is it colder than you-know-what there?) 

it is very cold...I'm in Michigan...heh.  I tried not smoking for a day and a half and by the time family started stopping by this morning, I was sweaty and irritable...I'm such a dork.  I don't even smoke that much, I think I was just stressed out with last minute wrapping and whatnot.

I just read that post from another thread about how someone's source in LE said that that book from the video was in the bag with Caylee.  So weird and cryptic!  How sad that Caylee was maybe clinging to that book when she died.  I thought that I had heard before that "Mama", Caylee's doll, HAD been Casey's when she was a kid.  Does anyone else remember hearing this or was it a different toy?
Shari, I had heard that too about Mama. There is a picture of Casey by a Christmas tree when she was little. She is holding a doll identical to Mama. So it is possible she was Casey's doll first.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: December 24, 2008, 05:11:08 PM »

I'm still here...FWIW

I will be here for a few more minutes, then I have to go to Church. But I will be back as soon as it is over. YAY

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: December 24, 2008, 05:12:08 PM »

This Cristmas....I wish I could help this dear Friend of mine, find out if his sone is still alive..........or if he is dead, where did they bury him, so that he can know for certain and stop wondering....Thats what I wish I could do......
Oh HH, that is so sad. I wish I could help you. Hugs

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: December 24, 2008, 05:12:58 PM »

hi monkeys!!!

(no seriously!!)   At least you get to sneak downstairs to play with the monkeys.    Sorry you can't smoke there.  What about outside? (Or is it colder than you-know-what there?) 

it is very cold...I'm in Michigan...heh.  I tried not smoking for a day and a half and by the time family started stopping by this morning, I was sweaty and irritable...I'm such a dork.  I don't even smoke that much, I think I was just stressed out with last minute wrapping and whatnot.

I just read that post from another thread about how someone's source in LE said that that book from the video was in the bag with Caylee.  So weird and cryptic!  How sad that Caylee was maybe clinging to that book when she died.  I thought that I had heard before that "Mama", Caylee's doll, HAD been Casey's when she was a kid.  Does anyone else remember hearing this or was it a different toy?
Shari, I had heard that too about Mama. There is a picture of Casey by a Christmas tree when she was little. She is holding a doll identical to Mama. So it is possible she was Casey's doll first.

I also think the infamous book she was reading on June 15, that was apparently found at the remains site (in the bag?) belonged to Casey as a child. It was published in the mid-80's I believe. Casey was born in 1986.

Not really important. Just something I have thought about. It is nearly impossible to buy a copy now.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: December 24, 2008, 05:14:58 PM »

Thank You................The Mother took the boy and left and then about a year ago, someone called him and told him the boy had drowned during a trip at summer camp and hung up........The boy would be seventeen now and all he wants to know is if its true or not.................but I dont know how to find this info out.....................but I wish I could help!!!!!!!!!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: December 24, 2008, 05:15:42 PM »

hi monkeys!!!

I also think the infamous book she was reading on June 15, that was apparently found at the remains site (in the bag?) belonged to Casey as a child. It was published in the mid-80's I believe. Casey was born in 1986.

Not really important. Just something I have thought about. It is nearly impossible to buy a copy now.

Casey doesn't share her toys very well.  She should have taken a page from Caylee's book.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: December 24, 2008, 05:16:36 PM »

Thank You................The Mother took the boy and left and then about a year ago, someone called him and told him the boy had drowned during a trip at summer camp and hung up........The boy would be seventeen now and all he wants to know is if its true or not.................but I dont know how to find this info out.....................but I wish I could help!!!!!!!!!!
Have you searched MySpace or FaceBook to see if he maybe has a page?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: December 24, 2008, 05:23:04 PM »

Have you searched MySpace or FaceBook to see if he maybe has a page?

Google search his name in quotes followed by the city and state or just state:

"first name last" city state

"john smith" st. louis missouri

You might get lucky and pull up an article in a paper about him if he really did die in an accident at camp.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: December 24, 2008, 05:25:36 PM »

Hi Klaas, I read what you posted about your FIL and your nephew.

Glad to hear your FIL is doing better, and I am so sorry to hear about your nephew.

Holiday hugs to you!!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: December 24, 2008, 05:27:22 PM »

Thanks Klaas and Joesma,  I dont have a state to go by.....well except we know that he did get wic in Franklin Ga......I know his name.....SS number........DOB........but not much else....but Thanks so much for the info.....

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: December 24, 2008, 05:30:43 PM »

How old is he, can the dad get LE involved? Does she have sole custody? I'm not trying to be nosy, but if he gets WIC the dad may be able to have someone track him down by that.

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #297 on: December 24, 2008, 05:38:39 PM »

I'm in and out today, but I found out that my daughter has been lurking here for quite a while.  My grandson will be two in a couple of weeks, and she, like I, can't imagine the depravity of a mother who could kill her child.  So, maybe I can check in from her house...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: December 24, 2008, 05:44:25 PM »

Brandi - thanks!

HH - then try searching his name and Georgia
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: December 24, 2008, 05:45:01 PM »

How old is he, can the dad get LE involved? Does she have sole custody? I'm not trying to be nosy, but if he gets WIC the dad may be able to have someone track him down by that.
he would be 17 now......no the father didnt have custody.......he got wic way back when he was little but its the last known place he could find him at....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.