April 23, 2024, 08:26:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340656 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #320 on: December 24, 2008, 06:25:57 PM »

This Cristmas....I wish I could help this dear Friend of mine, find out if his sone is still alive..........or if he is dead, where did they bury him, so that he can know for certain and stop wondering....Thats what I wish I could do......
Oh HH, that is so sad. I wish I could help you. Hugs
Thank You................The Mother took the boy and left and then about a year ago, someone called him and told him the boy had drowned during a trip at summer camp and hung up........The boy would be seventeen now and all he wants to know is if its true or not.................but I dont know how to find this info out.....................but I wish I could help!!!!!!!!!!

did they keep the same name or change it? Also if you have an idea of where they were supposedly at when he drowned (allegedly) I will use my super snoop nose and see what I can find. I have a strange knack for finding thing - my DH says it is that I am like a dog with a bone but I think I am just lucky.
I dont know if they kept his same name or not.....I do have his ss number....He doesnt know where they were at when he was suppose to drown......I know his mothers first name.........his birthdate and where he was born.....would that be enough?

probably - email it to me at cindygillie@yahoo.com if you do not want to post it and I will see what I can find

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: December 24, 2008, 06:28:56 PM »

Well    all the gifts are wrapped ....Roast in the oven.......almost finished cleaning everything up.......took Christmas pictures of my Daughter..............called everybody to make sure when they will arrive tomorrow...........so I have a minute to sit down...and now everybody here is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still here...FWIW

We did Christmas dinner yesterday so I have the feeling I will be sitting here tomorrow, going over the case....with Popcorn Kitty

Merry Christmas to you !!!

I'm back too.  Lost power fofr a bit.Having a thunderstorm. You know I'll be here tommorrow afternoon too.My Mom and Dad always cook a bunch of food.So we will have leftovers and the "key board" is all mine after I get home. 

Like she said, I'm still here FWIW.  Smile  I'm having a very difficult pregnancy and I'm only in wk 15.  I have Hyperemesis Gravidarum and it stinks, makes it difficult to find the joy in anything really.  I sent my husband and son to my inlaws 2 hr's away so they could enjoy it since we didn't do a thing here at the house so I'll be alone through tomorrow evening when they get back.  I feel bad that I didn't even get Santa pics for my 19mo but I just couldn't manage it.  I've sworn to do it huge next year to make up for it though.  Think Griswolds.

I hope everyone else has a really good time though!

C

rendeer  I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well. Griswolds...that's too funny. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: December 24, 2008, 06:29:27 PM »

Here is the 'bomb' story again, for a refresher course.
It is just too strange.
Deputies told the teens that what they found was actually a bomb, nothing related the Anthony case.
LOL.......JUST A BOMB ... near a school... NO PROBLEM, lmaooooo.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8056962&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

there is just something soooooooooo wrong with that ...  the old saying.. STRANGER THAN FICTION certainly applies to this case...

Ran across another meaning for bomb.  Having a hard time thinking LE found an explosive there and blew it off(no pun intended)

From online slang dictionary. It was just a bomb….in other words, turned out to be nothing related to the case

bomb     
verb
1.   to fail.
That movie bombed in the theatres.
2.   to be disappointing.
That party bombed.

That's interesting N2WISHIN.Do you think maybe they were using those terms since it was younger people they were talking too?

The officer might have said it was nothing and then the kids translated it to being a bomb, like a dud or something. Or maybe LE even referred to it as such. No telling with this case. The way things have been going it might have been a real explosive bomb and they just left it there,,,,,,just joking.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #323 on: December 24, 2008, 06:30:02 PM »

Well    all the gifts are wrapped ....Roast in the oven.......almost finished cleaning everything up.......took Christmas pictures of my Daughter..............called everybody to make sure when they will arrive tomorrow...........so I have a minute to sit down...and now everybody here is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still here...FWIW

We did Christmas dinner yesterday so I have the feeling I will be sitting here tomorrow, going over the case....with Popcorn Kitty

Merry Christmas to you !!!

I'm back too.  Lost power fofr a bit.Having a thunderstorm. You know I'll be here tommorrow afternoon too.My Mom and Dad always cook a bunch of food.So we will have leftovers and the "key board" is all mine after I get home. 

Like she said, I'm still here FWIW.  Smile  I'm having a very difficult pregnancy and I'm only in wk 15.  I have Hyperemesis Gravidarum and it stinks, makes it difficult to find the joy in anything really.  I sent my husband and son to my inlaws 2 hr's away so they could enjoy it since we didn't do a thing here at the house so I'll be alone through tomorrow evening when they get back.  I feel bad that I didn't even get Santa pics for my 19mo but I just couldn't manage it.  I've sworn to do it huge next year to make up for it though.  Think Griswolds.

I hope everyone else has a really good time though!

C

Man - I do not envy you! I had that with my third and spent a good amount of time in the hospital - lost like 20 lbs.
My thought are with you! Have they taught you the rub between your thumb and pointer finger?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #324 on: December 24, 2008, 06:31:24 PM »

HH - DO NOT put SS# in any forum...email it to Klaas...just don't post. I'll do some checking w/o the #. I don't need it now.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: December 24, 2008, 06:31:56 PM »

It is just too strange.
Deputies told the teens that what they found was actually a bomb, nothing related the Anthony case.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8056962&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

there is just something soooooooooo wrong with that ...  the old saying.. STRANGER THAN FICTION certainly applies to this case...

Ran across another meaning for bomb.  Having a hard time thinking LE found an explosive there and blew it off(no pun intended)

From online slang dictionary. It was just a bomb….in other words, turned out to be nothing related to the case

bomb     
verb
1.   to fail.
That party bombed.

That's interesting N2WISHIN.Do you think maybe they were using those terms since it was younger people they were talking too?

That still wouldn't make sense, really. I mean, is it a "bomb," in the sense of a failure, if what you find isn't a dead body? It might make sense to say that to LP or Tim Miller, but not to some school kids. And I think a reporter would definitely have clarified this if there was any possibility that LE didn't mean the word bomb literally.

If thats the case, then I hope the LE bomb squad was there to remove it asap.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #326 on: December 24, 2008, 06:32:00 PM »

Mon Quixote... Take care of yourself, and like you said next year will be a huge Christmas.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: December 24, 2008, 06:32:41 PM »

Merry Christmas everyone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlf---13Q0g&feature=related

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #328 on: December 24, 2008, 06:33:23 PM »

HH, He is not listed in the SSDI. And it was just updated in Nov. If you go there an enter his SS# it will confirm whether he is alive or not

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: December 24, 2008, 06:34:40 PM »

islandmonkey.... Merry Christmas and just wanted to say you take the most beautiful pictures.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: December 24, 2008, 06:34:46 PM »

It is just too strange.

bomb     
verb
1.   to fail.
That party bombed.

That still wouldn't make sense, really. I mean, is it a "bomb," in the sense of a failure, if what you find isn't a dead body? It might make sense to say that to LP or Tim Miller, but not to some school kids. And I think a reporter would definitely have clarified this if there was any possibility that LE didn't mean the word bomb literally.

It is just a odd story.Any ideas?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: December 24, 2008, 06:34:59 PM »

I am here now.  One son flies in tomorrow, arriving around noon.  The other comes with his family the next day, so we will have our Christmas dinner on Friday. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: December 24, 2008, 06:35:42 PM »

This Cristmas....I wish I could help this dear Friend of mine, find out if his sone is still alive..........or if he is dead, where did they bury him, so that he can know for certain and stop wondering....Thats what I wish I could do......
Thank You................The Mother took the boy and left and then about a year ago, someone called him and told him the boy had drowned during a trip at summer camp and hung up........The boy would be seventeen now and all he wants to know is if its true or not.................but I dont know how to find this info out.....................but I wish I could help!!!!!!!!!!

did they keep the same name or change it? Also if you have an idea of where they were supposedly at when he drowned (allegedly) I will use my super snoop nose and see what I can find. I have a strange knack for finding thing - my DH says it is that I am like a dog with a bone but I think I am just lucky.
I dont know if they kept his same name or not.....I do have his ss number....He doesnt know where they were at when he was suppose to drown......I know his mothers first name.........his birthdate and where he was born.....would that be enough?

probably - email it to me at cindygillie@yahoo.com if you do not want to post it and I will see what I can find

Ok    Thank You I have mailed you everything we know and I hope it will be enough.................It would be great to be able to tell this very kind man and his wife any news you could help me find.....again Thank You.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #333 on: December 24, 2008, 06:37:36 PM »

Try these 2 searches for a start

http://zabbasearch.com/

http://www.veromi.net/Default.asp?vw=people&input=name&fn=&mn=&ln=&city=&state=&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=&age=&e=err&Codes=%3B%3B55%3B%3B

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: December 24, 2008, 06:37:39 PM »

HH - DO NOT put SS# in any forum...email it to Klaas...just don't post. I'll do some checking w/o the #. I don't need it now.
Thank you so very much........Im not good with comp. and I need all the help I can get, so thanks for whatever you can do....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: December 24, 2008, 06:38:37 PM »

Thank-you and Merry Christmas.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: December 24, 2008, 06:39:44 PM »

HH, He is not listed in the SSDI. And it was just updated in Nov. If you go there an enter his SS# it will confirm whether he is alive or not

Thank you and I did and it didnt show anything.....God I hope it will somehow turn out to be false and he is sill alive.....Thank You for helping....

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: December 24, 2008, 06:40:28 PM »

I am thinking now of the meter reader saying there was a tree that someone appeared to have cut and a board, too.  I think this was Casey's attempt to hide the body without having to bury it.  Digging in that kind of brush and mud would have been hard.  I think she put the bag/body on the ground and tried to get a small tree to fall over it and maybe found a board and put that over it to hide it and also to weigh it down.  I also am thinking of Cindy saying that boots were in the car.  I have seen pix of Casey wearing boots, which seem out of place in Florida, but I am sure people wear them there, and I think maybe she wore the boots to protect her feet and legs from the brush, the mud and possibly the snakes.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: December 24, 2008, 06:40:43 PM »

I am here now.  One son flies in tomorrow, arriving around noon.  The other comes with his family the next day, so we will have our Christmas dinner on Friday. 
You have a Merry Christmas, we will be leaving soon to have our Christmas Eve dinner at the Olive Garden, and then off to look at Christmas lights.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #339 on: December 24, 2008, 06:40:48 PM »

Higherhopes,

If you are inclined, email me the info too as I have some other paid subscription searches that might help.

commparts2@yahoo.com

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.