March 29, 2024, 03:33:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 337914 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: December 24, 2008, 06:41:00 PM »

I love it. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: December 24, 2008, 06:41:21 PM »

This Cristmas....I wish I could help this dear Friend of mine, find out if his sone is still alive..........or if he is dead, where did they bury him, so that he can know for certain and stop wondering....Thats what I wish I could do......
Oh HH, that is so sad. I wish I could help you. Hugs
Thank You................The Mother took the boy and left and then about a year ago, someone called him and told him the boy had drowned during a trip at summer camp and hung up........The boy would be seventeen now and all he wants to know is if its true or not.................but I dont know how to find this info out.....................but I wish I could help!!!!!!!!!!

did they keep the same name or change it? Also if you have an idea of where they were supposedly at when he drowned (allegedly) I will use my super snoop nose and see what I can find. I have a strange knack for finding thing - my DH says it is that I am like a dog with a bone but I think I am just lucky.
I dont know if they kept his same name or not.....I do have his ss number....He doesnt know where they were at when he was suppose to drown......I know his mothers first name.........his birthdate and where he was born.....would that be enough?

Try these 2 searches for a start

http://zabbasearch.com/

http://www.veromi.net/Default.asp?vw=people&input=name&fn=&mn=&ln=&city=&state=&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=&age=&e=err&Codes=%3B%3B55%3B%3B
Thank you.........I will check them out.........I need all the help I can get...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: December 24, 2008, 06:41:44 PM »

theboyzmom ~ would you like me to remove your email addy, now that the other party has it?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: December 24, 2008, 06:42:51 PM »

very nice..........I loved it!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #344 on: December 24, 2008, 06:43:08 PM »

<snip>

Like she said, I'm still here FWIW.  Smile  I'm having a very difficult pregnancy and I'm only in wk 15.  I have Hyperemesis Gravidarum and it stinks, makes it difficult to find the joy in anything really.  I sent my husband and son to my inlaws 2 hr's away so they could enjoy it since we didn't do a thing here at the house so I'll be alone through tomorrow evening when they get back.  I feel bad that I didn't even get Santa pics for my 19mo but I just couldn't manage it.  I've sworn to do it huge next year to make up for it though.  Think Griswolds.

I hope everyone else has a really good time though!

C

Man - I do not envy you! I had that with my third and spent a good amount of time in the hospital - lost like 20 lbs.
My thought are with you! Have they taught you the rub between your thumb and pointer finger?
[/quote]

I've tried everything, this will be my third pregnancy with it.  Lost my first to it years back.  The second pregnancy we were able to manage the HG but I lost 40lbs. by the end.  With this one, it seems so much worse than the others.  I've lost 26 lbs., 6 in the last week alone.  I hadn't eaten since Friday but the doctor called in Zofran yesterday and I got some food in me today.  If it's out there I've tried it - accupuncture, accupressure, massage, energy work, meditation, ginger, teas, phenegeran, benadryl, cinnamon, peppermint, mint.  Nothing works.  I'm trying to avoid the Zofran pump,the site has to be moved every week.  The other option is a PICC line which isn't any more attractive.  I ate today, so far I'm up to 250 calories.  A few more popsicles and jello cups and I should make 500!  LOL 

While I'm sorry you had it, it's comforting someone really understands what I'm feeling.  I get really tired of the glib "Oh, I was sick to..."  yeah, but not this kind of sick....  And it only gets worse the further along I get.  I'm trying to stay out of the hospital and my perinatologist is montoring it carefully.  Checking for severe dehydration and ketones and such.  I keep telling myself I only have 25 more weeks to go - I can do this!  Ugh.

Thnx for the kind words, they mean alot.

C
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: December 24, 2008, 06:43:25 PM »

I am here now.  One son flies in tomorrow, arriving around noon.  The other comes with his family the next day, so we will have our Christmas dinner on Friday. 
You have a Merry Christmas, we will be leaving soon to have our Christmas Eve dinner at the Olive Garden, and then off to look at Christmas lights.

Yummy.Have fun NoRose. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #346 on: December 24, 2008, 06:46:03 PM »

Mon Quixote... Take care of yourself, and like you said next year will be a huge Christmas.

Thnx so much for the kind words.  I appreciate you reaching out.

((Big hugs))
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: December 24, 2008, 06:46:35 PM »

Mon Q, I haven't heard of that.  I sure hope you start to get better.  It must be really hard to be pregnant and face such a situation.  Take care of yourself and stop in here when you can to take your mind off it all and help the time to pass.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: December 24, 2008, 06:47:25 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18343056/detail.html

Casey Anthony's Zenaida Claim Inspired by TV Show?
Tuesday, December 23, 2008 – updated: 5:48 pm EST December 24, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Channel 9 has learned that investigators are looking at whether a popular TV show may have provided Casey Anthony with the inspiration she needed to create a story about Caylee’s disappearance.

Computer records given to Eyewitness News showed Casey did a Google search for "One Tree Hill's” 100th episode", right before Caylee disappeared.

That episode just happens to be about a nanny kidnapping a child.

Legal analyst Bill Sheaffer believes this could be a critical piece of evidence the state will use in this case against Casey.

“The story of the plot line is so similar and that is the story she originally came out (with). And it’s the story she continues and continues to stick with,” said Sheaffer.

In March, 3 months before Caylee disappeared, Casey’s computer records show she was researching how to make chloroform, household weapons, and neck breaking.

In between those searches Casey was looking up the 100th episode of “One Tree Hill.”

“It goes to serve two issues one premeditation for the death of the child and two it serves as a basis for this incredible story that the imaginary baby-sitter kidnapped and killed the child,” said Sheaffer.

Casey told investigators the nanny-- Zenaida Gonzales kidnapped Caylee. Detectives said they will definitely look into the information and this will most likely help in the case against Casey.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #349 on: December 24, 2008, 06:49:18 PM »

HH , That is great.....At least you can tell him his son is still alive. What a wonderful Christmas gift. God Bless him. I hope he can find him.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #350 on: December 24, 2008, 06:50:52 PM »

Mon Q, I haven't heard of that.  I sure hope you start to get better.  It must be really hard to be pregnant and face such a situation.  Take care of yourself and stop in here when you can to take your mind off it all and help the time to pass.

Aww Hudsunn, you're very sweet.  Thnx so much.  It is really hard and it's exacerbated by the fact that so little is kown about it and it's rarely mentioned.  It's a pregnancy disease kind of like preeclampsia except it's very rare and only affects 2% of pregnant women.  Most doctors discount it as really bad morning sickness but it's so much more so you have to have a doc who treats it aggressively.  Others have it worse than I do but at any level, it's really challenging.

The support means a lot to me.  Thnx again.
C
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: December 24, 2008, 06:51:34 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8140251&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Defending Casey Anthony 

Last Edited: Wednesday, 24 Dec 2008, 5:43 PM EST 
Created: Wednesday, 24 Dec 2008, 5:32 PM EST 

A grand jury indicts the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony with first-degree murder. 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Calls made by a meter reader to an 911 emergency dispatcher in August could aid in the defense of murder suspect Casey Anthony, according to some legal analysts.  The 22-year-old is accused of killing her daughter,  Caylee Marie.  Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, might be able to demonstrate that mistakes were made by the Orange County Sheriff's Office. 

But analysts also say that even though the little girl's remains were not recovered until four months after those calls were made, it would not disprove that Caylee was murdered.

"I noticed something that looked white and there was ... I don't know what it is. I'm not telling you it's Caylee or anything of that nature," Roy Kronk told a dispatcher on August 11, one of three calls he made over a three-day period.

Questions prosecutors must now answer are how did Caylee die and what were the circumstances surrounding her death.   The defense team will have to make a case of reasonable doubt about when the remains were placed in a wooded area off Suburban Drive in East Orange County and by whom.

AUDIO: 911 calls made by meter reader released
VIDEO:Caylee’s remains now at funeral home

"There is a difference between doubt and reaonable doubt.  It has to be a strong doubt to say, 'I would be able to sleep at night.'  I think failure to respond is something that a jury would find 'hard to sleep at night,' " said criminal defense attorney Richard Hornsby, referring to the Orange Sheriff's Office's response to the calls made by Kronk.

There has been no challenge from Baez yet, but he has been critical of the handling of this case by investigators.

According to dispatch reports, on August 11, a deputy spent about five minutes on the scene where Caylee's body was eventually recovered.
On August 12, a seven-minute search was conducted, and on August 13,  a deputy surveyed the area for about twenty-four minutes.  In all, a little over half an hour was spent investigating tips which could have settled the mystery as to Caylee's whereabouts months ago.

Hornsby said the facts could present a case for missteps, but likely would not lead to a mistrial.  "They just need to explain this.  They need to say, 'hindsight is always 20/10.'   He initially called when they were getting thousands of calls at the time. It was no different than any of the other calls we were getting."

Baez requests delay of defamation trial

In other developments, documents were filed in the case of Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez versus Casey Anthony.

A woman with the name of the babysitter whom Casey claimed abducted Caylee, filed a defamation lawsuit several weeks ago, claiming Anthony "ruined her good name."

On Wednesday, Baez filed papers asking a judge to delay the case and Casey's deposition until after her criminal trial.

Casey is spending her first Christmas behind bars.  Even though she will not be able to attend any holiday events at the Orange County Jail, she has received a special meal including:  roast beef with gravy, buttered mashed potatoes, creamed corn, baked apple crisps, bread and butter and juice.  The total cost of the meal is about  82 cents.   

A pretrial hearing for Casey is scheduled for January 15.

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: December 24, 2008, 06:53:52 PM »

Wow...that is amazing.  Casey was such a computer-holic.  She did everything online.  You would think she would have been more savvy about what is stored on a computer, but it is surprising how even some real computer geeks take huge chances.  I once taught at a school where our computer tech, a nice and quiet and very intelligent young man, used his work computer to hook up with underage girls.  One day the FBI showed up and took his computer.  It, as well as his home computer, were chockful of attempts to meet your girls, age 12 or 13.  Thankfully, he never bothered anyone at our school, but he did arrange a meeting with a "girl" who turned out to be an FBI agent at a local mall.  He got arrested there.  We all marveled at how someone so smart with computers would leave such an incriminating online trail.  I think the internet is second nature to these types, like their hands or mouths.  They cannot live without the computer.  Indeed, we all depend on them so much, but if I were going to commit a crime, I doubt I would research it online first.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: December 24, 2008, 06:54:57 PM »

Thanks Klaas and Joesma,  I dont have a state to go by.....well except we know that he did get wic in Franklin Ga......I know his name.....SS number........DOB........but not much else....but Thanks so much for the info.....

Is his first name Sean?
His name is Jesse Ray Thomas........dob.......july 26 1991..............I will give you the ss # but I dont know if we need to go to another thread or not....Dont wanna get in trouble.

Nothing on ss death records on ancestry.com.  Here is a my space for that name:
http://www.myspace.com/jesse404

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #354 on: December 24, 2008, 06:55:05 PM »

Here is the 'bomb' story again, for a refresher course.
It is just too strange.
Deputies told the teens that what they found was actually a bomb, nothing related the Anthony case.
LOL.......JUST A BOMB ... near a school... NO PROBLEM, lmaooooo.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8056962&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

there is just something soooooooooo wrong with that ...  the old saying.. STRANGER THAN FICTION certainly applies to this case...

Ran across another meaning for bomb.  Having a hard time thinking LE found an explosive there and blew it off(no pun intended)

From online slang dictionary. It was just a bomb….in other words, turned out to be nothing related to the case

bomb     
verb
1.   to fail.
That movie bombed in the theatres.
2.   to be disappointing.
That party bombed.

That's interesting N2WISHIN.Do you think maybe they were using those terms since it was younger people they were talking too?

The officer might have said it was nothing and then the kids translated it to being a bomb, like a dud or something. Or maybe LE even referred to it as such. No telling with this case. The way things have been going it might have been a real explosive bomb and they just left it there,,,,,,just joking.

Then again, this is 1950's slang, so I doubt the kids are using it these days.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: December 24, 2008, 06:59:39 PM »

Here is the 'bomb' story again, for a refresher course.
It is just too strange.
Deputies told the teens that what they found was actually a bomb, nothing related the Anthony case.
LOL.......JUST A BOMB ... near a school... NO PROBLEM, lmaooooo.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8056962&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

there is just something soooooooooo wrong with that ...  the old saying.. STRANGER THAN FICTION certainly applies to this case...

Ran across another meaning for bomb.  Having a hard time thinking LE found an explosive there and blew it off(no pun intended)

From online slang dictionary. It was just a bomb….in other words, turned out to be nothing related to the case

bomb     
verb
1.   to fail.
That movie bombed in the theatres.
2.   to be disappointing.
That party bombed.

That's interesting N2WISHIN.Do you think maybe they were using those terms since it was younger people they were talking too?

The officer might have said it was nothing and then the kids translated it to being a bomb, like a dud or something. Or maybe LE even referred to it as such. No telling with this case. The way things have been going it might have been a real explosive bomb and they just left it there,,,,,,just joking.

Then again, this is 1950's slang, so I doubt the kids are using it these days.

I'd be very surprised if there was a real bomb buried there and nothing more was ever said about it by the media or LE. Would like to see something official on it besides a video of the boys talking about how they dug into the ground with their hands until encountering some sharp objects.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #356 on: December 24, 2008, 07:04:19 PM »

HH, I found a Jesse Ray,17 on myspace. @jesse44. He is in Alabama

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: December 24, 2008, 07:12:51 PM »

Klaas,Thanks for posting those articles.
Do you think Casey will be at the pretrial hearing?I'd like to get a look at her now that she is away from the party scene. 

~ Peter Frampton
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #358 on: December 24, 2008, 07:14:09 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18343056/detail.html

Casey Anthony's Zenaida Claim Inspired by TV Show?
Tuesday, December 23, 2008 – updated: 5:48 pm EST December 24, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Channel 9 has learned that investigators are looking at whether a popular TV show may have provided Casey Anthony with the inspiration she needed to create a story about Caylee’s disappearance.

Computer records given to Eyewitness News showed Casey did a Google search for "One Tree Hill's” 100th episode", right before Caylee disappeared.

That episode just happens to be about a nanny kidnapping a child.

Legal analyst Bill Sheaffer believes this could be a critical piece of evidence the state will use in this case against Casey.

“The story of the plot line is so similar and that is the story she originally came out (with). And it’s the story she continues and continues to stick with,” said Sheaffer.

In March, 3 months before Caylee disappeared, Casey’s computer records show she was researching how to make chloroform, household weapons, and neck breaking.

In between those searches Casey was looking up the 100th episode of “One Tree Hill.”

“It goes to serve two issues one premeditation for the death of the child and two it serves as a basis for this incredible story that the imaginary baby-sitter kidnapped and killed the child,” said Sheaffer.

Casey told investigators the nanny-- Zenaida Gonzales kidnapped Caylee. Detectives said they will definitely look into the information and this will most likely help in the case against Casey.

Hello to all monkeys.
WOW there was a monkey that found that episode and posted it here I can't remember who it was it was months ago I think. WOW aren't monkeys great

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #359 on: December 24, 2008, 07:18:00 PM »

I want to know if that myspace was the guy she's looking for!! Don't keep us in suspense! That would be so cool for your friend to be able to go to it and view his pictures and have peace in his heart for Christmas.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.