April 20, 2024, 06:57:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340505 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #400 on: December 24, 2008, 08:38:34 PM »

How neat!  My av is my son, who I've heard is having a fabulous time at my in-laws.  His uncle brought in a toy that was unwrapped and so he got one early.  Now he is tormenting the family with the loud LeapFrog Alphabet Caterpillar.  I can hear him squealing in the background, it's so cool.

We all have our challenges but we work through them right?  It's a temporary thing and I tell myself, this too shall pass.  A wise friend once told me - Everything is ok in the end, and if it's not ok, it's not the end.

Here for you if you need a cyber hug!  I have tons!!!!

Your son is beautiful. I wish you were there with him. I will pray for your new one tonight. Thanks for the cyber hug. I needed it. I will be better as soon as I get off my lazy behind and wrap some presents. God Bless you and your family. May you have more after this new baby. 

Thank you for the sentiment but this is it!  I've had HG during all my pregnancies (four with this one) - this is all I can handle!!!  I have one beautiful child and one on the way, I'm not pushing my luck.  Smile

But thank you again.  Enjoy the holiday for me and tell me all about the fabulous time you had omorrow...

((more hugs))

Thanks for the hugs. Don't push your luck, but maybe you will change your mind. I will tell you how my holiday is tomorrow. Have a good one and get some rest! Hugs to you too!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: December 24, 2008, 08:40:19 PM »

Muffy, that's a nice picture! Wow to have that house!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: December 24, 2008, 08:40:30 PM »

Merry Christmas!  Here is my first photo/image attempt at Scared Monkeys:  (fingers crossed it isn't HUGE)

One word            BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #403 on: December 24, 2008, 08:41:06 PM »

Merry Christmas!  Here is my first photo/image attempt at Scared Monkeys:  (fingers crossed it isn't HUGE)

WOOOOOWWWW Muffy. That is awesome. Is that your TREE? It should be at the White House or Rockefeller Center. I don't have a tree, but Joe got antler's today for his head.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: December 24, 2008, 08:42:49 PM »

I've removed the picture.  I need to try to resize it...   There are no presents under the tree, because my sons  and (dh) are always trying to shake them and etc., so I don't put them out until Christmas morning.  Sons are 24 & 18, and you'd think they would listen to their mama, but no-o-o-o.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #405 on: December 24, 2008, 08:43:15 PM »

One word            BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a beautiful spot for the tree, and what a tree!  You did a great job decorating.  I love all the bears.  Thnx so much for sharing!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: December 24, 2008, 08:46:03 PM »

TY Mon Quixote.  Some of the bears are at least 20 years old.  They are my sons from when they were little.  I bring them out for the holidays.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: December 24, 2008, 08:49:57 PM »

I've removed the picture.  I need to try to resize it...   There are no presents under the tree, because my sons  and (dh) are always trying to shake them and etc., so I don't put them out until Christmas morning.  Sons are 24 & 18, and you'd think they would listen to their mama, but no-o-o-o.   

We don't put them out til the kiddies get to bed.. if they ever will. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: December 24, 2008, 08:51:05 PM »

This Cristmas....I wish I could help this dear Friend of mine, find out if his sone is still alive..........or if he is dead, where did they bury him, so that he can know for certain and stop wondering....Thats what I wish I could do......
Oh HH, that is so sad. I wish I could help you. Hugs
Thank You................The Mother took the boy and left and then about a year ago, someone called him and told him the boy had drowned during a trip at summer camp and hung up........The boy would be seventeen now and all he wants to know is if its true or not.................but I dont know how to find this info out.....................but I wish I could help!!!!!!!!!!

did they keep the same name or change it? Also if you have an idea of where they were supposedly at when he drowned (allegedly) I will use my super snoop nose and see what I can find. I have a strange knack for finding thing - my DH says it is that I am like a dog with a bone but I think I am just lucky.
I dont know if they kept his same name or not.....I do have his ss number....He doesnt know where they were at when he was suppose to drown......I know his mothers first name.........his birthdate and where he was born.....would that be enough?

Try these 2 searches for a start

http://zabbasearch.com/

http://www.veromi.net/Default.asp?vw=people&input=name&fn=&mn=&ln=&city=&state=&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=&age=&e=err&Codes=%3B%3B55%3B%3B
Thank you.........I will check them out.........I need all the help I can get...

You can also access the Social Security Death Records online.

Sorry, I chirped in with the above reply.  I did not go back and read, that you already were on the Columbo trail with this fella.  Way to GO!!!!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: December 24, 2008, 08:51:56 PM »

We don't put them out til the kiddies get to bed.. if they ever will. 

Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #410 on: December 24, 2008, 08:52:09 PM »

Mon Q, I haven't heard of that.  I sure hope you start to get better.  It must be really hard to be pregnant and face such a situation.  Take care of yourself and stop in here when you can to take your mind off it all and help the time to pass.

Aww Hudsunn, you're very sweet.  Thnx so much.  It is really hard and it's exacerbated by the fact that so little is kown about it and it's rarely mentioned.  It's a pregnancy disease kind of like preeclampsia except it's very rare and only affects 2% of pregnant women.  Most doctors discount it as really bad morning sickness but it's so much more so you have to have a doc who treats it aggressively.  Others have it worse than I do but at any level, it's really challenging.

The support means a lot to me.  Thnx again.
C

I also had that with my pregnancy. My daughter is now 13mo. old. I lost 40lbs and I had +++ keytones in my urine at each appointment. My body was starving and everything I put into my body, the baby took as her own. It's really tough and I'm sorry you're having to deal with it. I ended up with a midline, it's a PICC but in the mid arm rather than the upper arm. I missed out on the fun part of pregnancy where you get to eat for two. Hang in there and try and enjoy your holidays.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #411 on: December 24, 2008, 09:01:50 PM »

MuffyBee,Your tree is just beautiful. And the kids never quit shaking the packages. Mine are 37 and 30 and still shake them.LOL.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #412 on: December 24, 2008, 09:03:36 PM »

Mon Q, I haven't heard of that.  I sure hope you start to get better.  It must be really hard to be pregnant and face such a situation.  Take care of yourself and stop in here when you can to take your mind off it all and help the time to pass.

Aww Hudsunn, you're very sweet.  Thnx so much.  It is really hard and it's exacerbated by the fact that so little is kown about it and it's rarely mentioned.  It's a pregnancy disease kind of like preeclampsia except it's very rare and only affects 2% of pregnant women.  Most doctors discount it as really bad morning sickness but it's so much more so you have to have a doc who treats it aggressively.  Others have it worse than I do but at any level, it's really challenging.

The support means a lot to me.  Thnx again.
C

I also had that with my pregnancy. My daughter is now 13mo. old. I lost 40lbs and I had +++ keytones in my urine at each appointment. My body was starving and everything I put into my body, the baby took as her own. It's really tough and I'm sorry you're having to deal with it. I ended up with a midline, it's a PICC but in the mid arm rather than the upper arm. I missed out on the fun part of pregnancy where you get to eat for two. Hang in there and try and enjoy your holidays.

Thnx Blessed, it's always good to hear from others who've had it, they many be the only ones who get it.  No ketones so far and that's a good thing although I'm having other issues with the dehydration.  I am terrified of PICC and she's already threatened the Zofran pump if I've lost too much more weight by my appointment next week.  40lbs. is a huge loss during pregnancy, I actually lost more with my son but gained 6lbs in the last week so I'm calling it 40 even.  I'm losing it faster this time and I totally get what you mean by your body starving. 

The worst part for me is that I am fantasizing about food.  Sometimes I get hungry but there's no point in eating and I get really thirsty but I can't drink - I think that's the worst part.  Wanting it, knowing I need it and not being able to have it. 

I'm sorry you had it but I'm so glad that it worked out well.  I was able to eat the day after I had my son so I know it will be ok for me to.  Like I tell my friends, the only good thing about being pregnant for me is the lovely parting gift at the end!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #413 on: December 24, 2008, 09:05:33 PM »

From the Ant's myspace blog:

December 24, 2008 - Wednesday

Caylee’s Myspace Site Requests

This past six months have been difficult obviously for the Anthony family, the organizations that have given countless hours and resources to helping find Caylee, and difficult for all of you, the public; the strangers who came to love an angel with hazel eyes that could put a smile on anyone's face; a voice that will continue to be embedded into all of our minds; and a child in which is among just one of thousands still missing.

Caylee Marie was more than a flyer, she was an angel with a purpose; in time we will know and understand the reason why this little "sunshine" brought all of us together, but for now I ask that you continue leaving your kind messages and you continue to join our Caylee Friends that will in time rally in support of change in bringing all children home!

I have been doing this site and the www.helpfindcaylee.com site for many months for Kid Finders Network and for the Anthony Family; these two sites continue to be the ONLY official two sites dedicated to Caylee Marie by her family.  As much as I'm trying to post all of the comments in a timely manner I find it a disgrace that many people seem to feel they can support Caylee with kind words and close their comments with negative comments regarding Casey or the Anthony family.  I am here, speaking on behalf of myself and no others, that your requests and comments will not be posted if there are any comments being made in a negative manner against anyone, most importantly to those that Caylee loved with all of her heart and those I have come to appreciate as well.

During this time of year, think before you speak.  This has been a very difficult year for many of us and one little angel had the power to bring together many people in an effort to help find her and in the end many strangers have also become friends.  Think before you speak, I have read over 30,000 requests to weed out those that are not appropriate; I can agree to disagree with the circumstances of the case, but keep your message short and directed to Caylee and then everyone in the end will be here for the same reason.

I want to remind everyone this is Caylee's site first and foremost.  Her mother Casey, her grandparents George and Cindy, and he Uncle Lee are her family in which she loved unconditionally and despite what many in the public have concluded to be that of the case, remember in this country as we begin change on January 20th with a new President of The United States, "we're all innocent until proven guilty" and any photos and history of our little angel Caylee Marie will continue to reflect this, and this includes one hundred percent those items of her family members.

I wish all of you happy holidays and ask you to please think before you speak or we will need to reject all requests.  We are here because of Caylee, keep this in mind when sending a message and in the end Caylee will continue to smile down on all of us!!

Happy Holidays to all!
Michelle A. Bart

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #414 on: December 24, 2008, 09:08:27 PM »

Here is the latest entry from Richard Grund's myspace blog:

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Trip to NYC; a repost of blog from Jesse; comments from me
Current mood: relaxed

The following is a blog posted by my son Jesse.  For those who do not have access to his page, I wanted to share it with you.  I will have a follow up comment afterward.  RJ

Posted Wednesday December 24, 2008

Just wanted to take the time to thank everyone for every message of thanks, best wishes, condolences, and prayers. This has been a rough time for my family and I but all the support out there does help, believe it or not.

Additionally I would like to address some misinformation I have seen out there. First thing I want to address is the fact I did NOT receive payment for the appearances I made. Yes they took care of the airfare, hotel, and food; however, specifically for my appearances themselves, I was not paid for the interviews. I was in New York for one day and took the time to talk to as many audiences as possible to show Caylee has a voice of mourning, someone who knew her and loved her unconditionally. Each appearance was hard, but I think the important thing I wanted to stress is that their are still families involved here and real people who loved Caylee. This trip was never about me. If you think I enjoy crying on television in front of millions of people, you are mistaken. It was very very very hard for me to do so. I hope everyone took something from each interview to heal.

Thank you again for the support. Merry Christmas, Happy Hankukah, and Happy New Year to everyone. If you have children, do not take any of these precious moments for granted. God bless.

Jesse Grund
This latest trip to NYC was specifically to do The Today Show.  The Nancy Grace Show was something that had been promised to them for a very long time and being in NYC allowed us to fulfill that promise.  Doing Greta's On The Record and Inside Edition were last minute additions due to the overwhelmingly positive response to Jesse's appearance on The Today Show.  Because there is no other "voice" for Caylee out there both Jesse and I have become her spokesmen.  So many people worldwide love Caylee and want to know more about her and want to hear from those who love her.  And, for whatever reason, they do not want to hear it from certain other sources.  While we love talking about her and how she has affected our lives it does come with a cost...a cost we are willing to pay.

Let me show one of those "costs".

The following is a December 22, 2008 post on The Huffington Post
Jesse Grund: Caylee Anthony's Killer?
After over 5-months, this kind of slanderous, irresponsible stuff is still going on.  This is the reason we speak out and appear on various shows - to counter and combat this kind of "reporting".  This is also why there is a lawyer, Darryl Cohen, in the mix now to handle this and the deluge of media requests I've been fielding for both Jesse and I for all these months.  Meekness means controlled power.  It does not mean allowing yourself to be victimized or attacked.  Meekness means you calmly pick and chose how and when to respond.  The time is coming, and almost is, to draw the Sword and respond.

We are in the Hanukkah Season and on the verge of Christmas Day.  This year will be a difficult one but nonetheless we serve a loving, gracious God who will take care of us and hold us close to Him.  One Holiday celebrates the miracle of the Light and the cleansing of the Temple.  The other celebrates the birth of the Light of The World and the Living Temple.  Take time to meditate and receive the blessings of both of these miraculous events.

Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas!

God bless you all and Shalom!
Richard Grund
aka RJ, the Sword of THE KING

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: December 24, 2008, 09:11:07 PM »

MuffyBee,Your tree is just beautiful. And the kids never quit shaking the packages. Mine are 37 and 30 and still shake them.LOL.

Thank you.   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: December 24, 2008, 09:13:21 PM »

Muffy!

It sure is gorgeous!

Merry Christmas to you!

And my husband (43 years old) still shakes packages. LOL

Oh, yes, and I robbed the cradle.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: December 24, 2008, 09:17:05 PM »

Merry Christmas to All!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: December 24, 2008, 09:17:53 PM »

Beautiful tree Muffy!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: December 24, 2008, 09:22:00 PM »

Merry Christmas to All!

Speaking of beautiful trees!

Very nice!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.