April 25, 2024, 09:41:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340799 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: December 24, 2008, 11:08:35 PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM MY FAMILY TO YOURS

Very cute BTgirl!  Merry Christmas to you too!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #461 on: December 24, 2008, 11:13:05 PM »

BTgirl...I came thisclose to buying a sock monkey kit for my daughter but she is only 6 and the package said 8+ ... but you can bet she's gonna get one down the road, she loves to make and color things...

I love the ones on your tree !!!

Merry Christmas to you ! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: December 24, 2008, 11:13:37 PM »

thanks, I couldn't locate it but I followed a link from Greta's website to it on Refugees.  Does anyone here remember this being on Lee's myspace account?  It is a very odd thing to put out on myspace.  Guess I just don't understand how such private thoughts/feelings can be put out for the world to read and see.  I know I'm not a spring chicken anymore but I have a hard time understanding this openness on the world-wide web for all to see.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #463 on: December 24, 2008, 11:13:49 PM »

I just got done playing Santa for my two kids, daughter 1 and son 12. I put a toy box together, laid out all the gifts, ate the Santa snacks, and laid out the proof that Santa is real (a white glove, a dropped Santa drivers license at the door, etc), filled the stockings.. woooo, now I'm tired!
As much as I hate, yes, HATE the Anthonys, I really can't help but feel for them today. They have done nothing to help with the Caylee/Casey investigation, have mislead everyone, and out and out lied, but I still have sympathy for them on this night. Tomorrow would have been Caylee's first REAL Christmas. A Christmas she could have enjoyed by unwrapping her own gifts and have gotten all excited because she would have understood the whole "Santa" thing. It's a day that she will never see again.. and also it's something the Anthonys will never be able to share with her. Regardless of the way they have acted, I do believe that they loved Caylee and tonight and tomorrow have to be very hard for them. I can't imagine.
I also agree that Casey does not deserve the gifts from the jail of a pocket calendar, socks, cookies, and a candy cane. Caylee will never have another cookie or candy cane and neither should Casey. Just another right she forfeited when she killed her beautiful daughter.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #464 on: December 24, 2008, 11:16:17 PM »

<snip>

Like she said, I'm still here FWIW.  Smile  I'm having a very difficult pregnancy and I'm only in wk 15.  I have Hyperemesis Gravidarum and it stinks, makes it difficult to find the joy in anything really.  I sent my husband and son to my inlaws 2 hr's away so they could enjoy it since we didn't do a thing here at the house so I'll be alone through tomorrow evening when they get back.  I feel bad that I didn't even get Santa pics for my 19mo but I just couldn't manage it.  I've sworn to do it huge next year to make up for it though.  Think Griswolds.

I hope everyone else has a really good time though!

C

Man - I do not envy you! I had that with my third and spent a good amount of time in the hospital - lost like 20 lbs.
My thought are with you! Have they taught you the rub between your thumb and pointer finger?

I've tried everything, this will be my third pregnancy with it.  Lost my first to it years back.  The second pregnancy we were able to manage the HG but I lost 40lbs. by the end.  With this one, it seems so much worse than the others.  I've lost 26 lbs., 6 in the last week alone.  I hadn't eaten since Friday but the doctor called in Zofran yesterday and I got some food in me today.  If it's out there I've tried it - accupuncture, accupressure, massage, energy work, meditation, ginger, teas, phenegeran, benadryl, cinnamon, peppermint, mint.  Nothing works.  I'm trying to avoid the Zofran pump,the site has to be moved every week.  The other option is a PICC line which isn't any more attractive.  I ate today, so far I'm up to 250 calories.  A few more popsicles and jello cups and I should make 500!  LOL 

While I'm sorry you had it, it's comforting someone really understands what I'm feeling.  I get really tired of the glib "Oh, I was sick to..."  yeah, but not this kind of sick....  And it only gets worse the further along I get.  I'm trying to stay out of the hospital and my perinatologist is montoring it carefully.  Checking for severe dehydration and ketones and such.  I keep telling myself I only have 25 more weeks to go - I can do this!  Ugh.

Thnx for the kind words, they mean alot.

C
[/quote]
Oh, mon, so sorry, try to rest & have a merry christmas. just think, next year you can take them both & have their pictures taken. I'm sorry you are so sick but please don't feel guilty. enjoy Christmas & your son-just think next year, you will have another, just as beautiful as your other. (he's gorgeous!!!!!! it will be worth it)
p.s. your hubby can take pictures christmas day, they are way better than taking them to see santa

HUGS, WENDI
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #465 on: December 24, 2008, 11:18:21 PM »

Just dropped by to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!! Enjoy the time you will get to spend with your family members!!

Merry Christmas mytime !!!

I hope you enjoy yourtime with family as well   

Merry Christmas and thank You SS! 

Right now, I am enjoying some down time!!  So I can get up early and have a fun time!! 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: December 24, 2008, 11:18:59 PM »

BTgirl...I came thisclose to buying a sock monkey kit for my daughter but she is only 6 and the package said 8+ ... but you can bet she's gonna get one down the road, she loves to make and color things...

Merry Christmas to you ! 

Awwww...you're a good dad. Whenever you get her that kit, she's gonna love it! 

I Stand With The Girl
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #467 on: December 24, 2008, 11:20:12 PM »

So cute!  LOL Merry Christmas BT!!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #468 on: December 24, 2008, 11:20:52 PM »

Ah you are a good monkey sparky. I do struggle with this time of year and have ever since I was a little kid and it is worse this year since I lost my grandmother. I went to Mass tonight, tried not to cry. It didn't work, but I am much better now that I am home. Hugs to you for you working through your addictions.

Big hugs to you joes. 
Thanks Mon, you have more to deal with than me right now. I saw a baby at church tonight that reminded me of your avatar.

How neat!  My av is my son, who I've heard is having a fabulous time at my in-laws.  His uncle brought in a toy that was unwrapped and so he got one early.  Now he is tormenting the family with the loud LeapFrog Alphabet Caterpillar.  I can hear him squealing in the background, it's so cool.

We all have our challenges but we work through them right?  It's a temporary thing and I tell myself, this too shall pass.  A wise friend once told me - Everything is ok in the end, and if it's not ok, it's not the end.

Here for you if you need a cyber hug!  I have tons!!!!

[/quote]
i hope i posted to the right monkey. did i?????
wendi
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #469 on: December 24, 2008, 11:22:31 PM »

Night Monkeys, Merry Christmas Eve, Happy Holidays. I am tired today.

I hope Brandi doesn't mind, but I changed my avatar tonight. I took this picture of Joe when he was really mad about his new hat tonight. Love to all monkeys. I'm going to watch the rest of Auntie Mame. A sorta Christmas favorite of mine. Love to all monkeys. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: December 24, 2008, 11:24:27 PM »

Good night joesamas mama

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #471 on: December 24, 2008, 11:24:41 PM »

Muffy, that's a nice picture! Wow to have that house!

I've removed the picture.  I need to try to resize it...   There are no presents under the tree, because my sons  and (dh) are always trying to shake them and etc., so I don't put them out until Christmas morning.  Sons are 24 & 18, and you'd think they would listen to their mama, but no-o-o-o.   

Beautiful tree, Muffy! 

As to shaking presents, I also used to untape presents and slide them out.  If I got what I wanted I would stop being good.  Hee hee!  Finally my mom got wise and would hide them so well she would forget occasionally where she put my presents. 

One year she found one of my presents six months later in the flour cannister.

I guess she didn't bake that often!

Merry Christmas!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #472 on: December 24, 2008, 11:29:00 PM »

Muffy, that's a nice picture! Wow to have that house!

I've removed the picture.  I need to try to resize it...   There are no presents under the tree, because my sons  and (dh) are always trying to shake them and etc., so I don't put them out until Christmas morning.  Sons are 24 & 18, and you'd think they would listen to their mama, but no-o-o-o.   

Beautiful tree, Muffy! 

As to shaking presents, I also used to untape presents and slide them out.  If I got what I wanted I would stop being good.  Hee hee!  Finally my mom got wise and would hide them so well she would forget occasionally where she put my presents. 

One year she found one of my presents six months later in the flour cannister.

I guess she didn't bake that often!

Merry Christmas!

Karen

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: December 24, 2008, 11:30:38 PM »

TY Sparky

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #474 on: December 24, 2008, 11:31:35 PM »

I just got done playing Santa for my two kids, daughter 1 and son 12. I put a toy box together, laid out all the gifts, ate the Santa snacks, and laid out the proof that Santa is real (a white glove, a dropped Santa drivers license at the door, etc), filled the stockings.. woooo, now I'm tired!
As much as I hate, yes, HATE the Anthonys, I really can't help but feel for them today. They have done nothing to help with the Caylee/Casey investigation, have mislead everyone, and out and out lied, but I still have sympathy for them on this night. Tomorrow would have been Caylee's first REAL Christmas. A Christmas she could have enjoyed by unwrapping her own gifts and have gotten all excited because she would have understood the whole "Santa" thing. It's a day that she will never see again.. and also it's something the Anthonys will never be able to share with her. Regardless of the way they have acted, I do believe that they loved Caylee and tonight and tomorrow have to be very hard for them. I can't imagine.
I also agree that Casey does not deserve the gifts from the jail of a pocket calendar, socks, cookies, and a candy cane. Caylee will never have another cookie or candy cane and neither should Casey. Just another right she forfeited when she killed her beautiful daughter.

Merry Christmas my fellow Vermonter !!! 

If the Anthony's had just dealt with this whole nightmare like decent people...they would have had a whole world of support to help them through the holiday..I can't imagine what it must be like inside that house tonight...

I like the Santa drivers license drop...I've never heard of that..we do a carrot (which the bunny is now enjoying..and cookies w/milk

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #475 on: December 24, 2008, 11:33:25 PM »

Merry Christmas to you ! 

Awwww...you're a good dad. Whenever you get her that kit, she's gonna love it! 

sorry, had to laugh when i read that. when my daddy took me to the hospital to see my new sister. (i was 5) i wanted "a new outfit to see her in" anyway, when, me & my daddy showed up at the hospital to see my "new sister" I had on women's clothe's & a brand new pair of shoes-women's size 8. my mom was MAD. (EMBARRASSED) she yelled at my daddy & said what were you thinking, He said, SHE SAID THEY FIT PERFECT!!!! the pictures are so funny. really funny, since i am 5' 90lbs & wear a size 6 shoe. THANK GOD for my daddy. wendi

P.S. this was way back when you could look at all the babies, & i asked my daddy which one she was-he said-the prettiest-i picked the most awful looking baby & he said "yeah, that's her!!!!!" i have the best daddy! (not bio) but he is-we are too much alike
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #476 on: December 24, 2008, 11:37:15 PM »

TY Sparky

You're welcome!

Phew, at first glance I thought those smileys were giving me the finger!

Hee hee!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #477 on: December 24, 2008, 11:37:26 PM »

Good night Everyone!  and Merry Christmas - hope Santa is good to you!! It is now my bedtime!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: December 24, 2008, 11:39:38 PM »

Good night Everyone!  and Merry Christmas - hope Santa is good to you!! It is now my bedtime!!

Good night mytime

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: December 24, 2008, 11:40:16 PM »

TY Sparky

You're welcome!

Phew, at first glance I thought those smileys were giving me the finger!

Hee hee!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.