April 24, 2024, 02:53:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340705 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #500 on: December 25, 2008, 12:53:13 AM »

The lights are flickering here...
I'd like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas now in case I lose power

Especially you Bearly.. (I see you up there  )

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: December 25, 2008, 12:55:07 AM »

Sorry it took me so long to answer.I had unexpected company,and then I couldn't find my Son's stocking.I still hang it for him even though he isn't here.Couldn't find it.I think one of the kids must have put it back in some of the ornamnets I wasn't using.
I just sat down in the floor and cried.Well, I wound up making a paper stocking and some stars to go on the tree.Now I watching "A Christmas Story"....that'll make anybody feel better. 

Hugs back to you, sweetie!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah all you Spunky Monkeys!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: December 25, 2008, 01:01:42 AM »

I was saving this for you in case you showed up little bear...I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas with your nephew !!!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: December 25, 2008, 01:02:55 AM »

I was saving this for you in case you showed up little bear...I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas with your nephew !!!

OOPS!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #504 on: December 25, 2008, 01:08:05 AM »

Happy Holidays everyone! 

Heading to the monkey bunkey early.  G'nite monkeys and guests. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: December 25, 2008, 01:13:03 AM »

Just dropped by to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!! Enjoy the time you will get to spend with your family members!!

Merry Christmas mytime !!!

I hope you enjoy yourtime with family as well   

Merry Christmas and thank You SS! 

Right now, I am enjoying some down time!!  So I can get up early and have a fun time!! 

Been thinking about you.

Love you, honeybee!!!

I believe in miracles!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #506 on: December 25, 2008, 01:13:07 AM »

p.s. are there any monkeys from up north that can tell me how to cook lobster tail-i don't boil lobsters-did it once-can't stand it-but i have had it baked & want to fix it for my hubby for new years eve-wanted to have a great last meal before we move-also any EASY seafood recipes to go with it-like crab cakes or calamari ??? or should i just order that  clam dig from maine???? if anyone can let me know, it would be wonderful-he loves seafood & i want to make it special. TIA

I'm almost positive that you have to boil them first before you can cook them any other way.. I suppose you could just let them sit in a box until they died but that might ruin the taste..the other thing would be to buy them pre cooked..my mother does that with shrimp and they taste good.
Nothing beats a fresh..boiled lobster for taste tho..

i know the lobsters are supposed to not feel pain but i've done it a couple of times & it's horrible. for me even if not for them. they will steam them at the store or we can get them cooked when we go out but i was hoping i could buy some lobster tails & learn how to cook them so i can suprise my husband on new years eve. i know lobsters are not supposed to feel pain but they are ALIVE when they are boiled. so i can't do that, i was just wondering is there a way of baking some tails or if anyone from up north has any ideas for a great SIMPLE seafood dinner, i would greatly appreciate it. we are in the south tn, right now, soon back to ms., so i would like to suprise him on our last holiday (new years) before we move. we can buy fish & stuff but he would really be suprised if i came up with something with lobster, crab, calamari, clams,(gross)-i'm simple, he's i guess ummmm not. i really want to make this special-(i'm sad-kinda-goin to be close to neice) anyway sorry to keep bothering everyone, but if you want to email me, klaas or anyone can give you my email. we do have a fresh market that has fresh seafood everyday, so i can get most ingredients. (i think) BUT, like i said, i'm not a good cook so anything you monkeys can do, please let me know. but please, don't worry about it til after ya'lls christmas. love & hugs to all. wendi
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: December 25, 2008, 01:15:27 AM »

If Santa checked his list and is visiting Mytime, then I have no worries.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #508 on: December 25, 2008, 01:23:57 AM »

Just dropped by to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!! Enjoy the time you will get to spend with your family members!!

Right now, I am enjoying some down time!!  So I can get up early and have a fun time!! 

Been thinking about you.

Love you, honeybee!!!

Thank you - Been thinking of you too!  Getting the addition built as we speak!! 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: December 25, 2008, 01:25:27 AM »

The lights are flickering here...
I'd like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas now in case I lose power

Especially you Bearly.. (I see you up there  )

I am putting off everything I have to do while I am enjoying the company of my monkeys (as my family calls you guys).  Your pain and your happiness has tears streaming down my face tonight.  I love you guys.

SS,

I have missed talking to you and hope to get to talk to you soon.  I hope you and your family have a great Christmas and the next time I go to Maine, I hope to meet you and your wonderful family.

I got to see my nephew tonight and hug him.  I hope those hugs keep him warm on his next trip out.  He is now a fisherman in Alaska (like the ones you see on Deadliest Catch) and is home for a while (until 1/06) when he goes out again.

Love you and Merry Christmas!  Stay warm or stay cool depending on which way Vermont is leaning on this glorious night!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: December 25, 2008, 01:27:02 AM »

I am reading this now.  It is so cool how we thought to post and answer at the same time the other saw the post to them.

I will still be here to put the honey in your coffee, even if I am a bit behind!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: December 25, 2008, 01:27:39 AM »

I am reading this now.  It is so cool how we thought to post and answer at the same time the other saw the post to them.

I will still be here to put the honey in your coffee, even if I am a bit behind!

PS  I love the picture, but you more!!!

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #512 on: December 25, 2008, 01:27:49 AM »

MAMMY!!!  Of course Santa visited me and he left very happy!!! 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: December 25, 2008, 01:28:32 AM »

OOPS!

Thanks, SS!  Hugs and kisses back to you!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: December 25, 2008, 01:31:15 AM »

Been thinking about you.

Love you, honeybee!!!

Can't wait!!!

Visiting you will be better than visiting Santa's Workshop!!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: December 25, 2008, 01:32:59 AM »

Did you put the jingle in his bells again this year?  I was wondering why he was so late!!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: December 25, 2008, 01:33:59 AM »

BBL, making a cheese cake...

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #517 on: December 25, 2008, 01:36:08 AM »

Did you put the jingle in his bells again this year?  I was wondering why he was so late!!!

Santa says never kiss and tell!!  And I do everything Santa says......everything!!       
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #518 on: December 25, 2008, 01:40:04 AM »

Been thinking about you.

Love you, honeybee!!!

Can't wait!!!

Visiting you will be better than visiting Santa's Workshop!!!

But we miss all the little elves!!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: December 25, 2008, 01:42:11 AM »

I hope you have a Merry Christmas!  Enjoy those kiddies on Christmas morning, they grown up too fast!

I got to see my youngest son for a short time, due to ice storm he had to leave.  One minute with him was a blessing.  He also brought us a cell phone to call him as much as I want to.  It's a good thing he pre loaded the numbers or I'd be in trouble. 

We need those special kids, grkids and all the other blessings in our life.  Like you, my mother passed near Christmas, but I see her smiling through the recipients of my presents.  She so loved Christmas and giving.

Merry Christmas!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.