April 19, 2024, 08:28:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 340474 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: December 25, 2008, 03:34:10 AM »

Oh if anyone's still reading here I had a thought about the meter reader.   His first calls were just saying he saw something white and a bag (something like that).  If LE was getting a million tips at that time, they probably thought...yea, yea ok someone else seeing a bag, or whatever.  Big difference from saying you found a skull!! 

That's very true.   However I believe he seen more to be persistant enough to call 3 days in a row.  What do you think?

I don't know, maybe he just had a feeling being near the Ants house.  It might have spooked him enough to report anything he saw and that was it.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: December 25, 2008, 03:34:37 AM »

Does anyone think that KC is phased at all with the holidays here?  Or do you think she is resting comfortably?  How I wish we could send her some duct tape!!!!!

If Casey follows the path she has been, she is more than upset that she cannot party the holidays away.  After all, she does not have anyone else to worry about.

I really hope she has a change of heart and lets the spirit of Christmas open her up to others and have her come clean about what happened to Caylee.

True Bearly,  but unfortunately I think "opening up" has a very different meaning to Casey!! 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: December 25, 2008, 03:35:12 AM »

Merry Christmas, Monkeys!!!     

Are you guys still up??   

Don't you know that Santa doesn't come until you're asleep??   

I think the smoochin' sisters have him all tied up.    

I believe in miracles!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #563 on: December 25, 2008, 03:35:22 AM »

O/T sorta, but since we are wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and talking about prayers, I needed to post this video to send out my prayers, appreciation and love to our brave men and women serving overseas to ensure our freedoms. God bless them all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVEs0PyvbVk

Thanks, IM, for reminding us of those who are not home and want to be but are away serving us.

Are they your toes???

Anytime, it's the least I could do considering the enormous sacrifices they make daily.

yes~I was trying to take a picture from a weird angle, and well it turned out that way, but I thought it was a funny photo! The music in that video makes me cry like a baby everytime I here it~it's Natalie Grant's "HELD"......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: December 25, 2008, 03:36:13 AM »

I hope MyTime is not holding Santa hostage........

It's not looking good for men around here, first Rob, now Santa!!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: December 25, 2008, 03:36:54 AM »

Are you guys still up??   

Merry Christmas CBB!!  I think I was on the Naughty list

That doesn't make you a bad person.   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: December 25, 2008, 03:38:59 AM »

I hope MyTime is not holding Santa hostage........

Well, If she gets OUR presents, we'll just trap her in the cage and have a Monkey Shake Down!!

Why not, we have had many Monkey Shake Ups!

I love your tree, CBB!!!  You must be so happy with your camera!  Your home is absolutely beautiful!!!

I believe in miracles!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: December 25, 2008, 03:40:19 AM »

You are all too funny!!!     Goodnight CBB and Jackie, I'm off in a minute myself.  Gotta at least pretend I'm sleeping to get Santa over here.  Merry Christmas again to all and nighty nite. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: December 25, 2008, 03:40:32 AM »

Oh if anyone's still reading here I had a thought about the meter reader.   His first calls were just saying he saw something white and a bag (something like that).  If LE was getting a million tips at that time, they probably thought...yea, yea ok someone else seeing a bag, or whatever.  Big difference from saying you found a skull!! 

That's very true.   However I believe he seen more to be persistant enough to call 3 days in a row.  What do you think?

I think he didn't make himself clear enough the first times for them to take him seriously.  I saw something white???  what does that mean "nothing really".  If he was insinuating more he should have said it.  I don't think LE would be rushing to every call where people say they see something white or a board.  So they probably took it in haste.  JMO. 

I am glad I was not a dispatcher.  I could not understand anything he had to say.  These were not three calls in a row, like we heard them, they were three calls out of many they heard over three days.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: December 25, 2008, 03:41:50 AM »

Are you guys still up??   

Oh Goody!! If you know how to be naughty, then you can lead the gang to get our presents back!!

Who is going to be the lead bounty hunter?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: December 25, 2008, 03:42:59 AM »

O/T sorta, but since we are wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and talking about prayers, I needed to post this video to send out my prayers, appreciation and love to our brave men and women serving overseas to ensure our freedoms. God bless them all.

Thanks, IM, for reminding us of those who are not home and want to be but are away serving us.

Are they your toes???

I agree on the service people.........but talk about a segway!!!   

I'm a woman of few words.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: December 25, 2008, 03:44:18 AM »

Are you guys still up??   

Oh Goody!! If you know how to be naughty, then you can lead the gang to get our presents back!!
I don't think we will have a problem....

Yes, a woman who is not afraid to take the lead!   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: December 25, 2008, 03:45:29 AM »

Are they your toes???

I agree on the service people.........but talk about a segway!!!   

Yeah, I had a mini whiplash myself!

Bearly? We may need a map to figure out where your thoughts go!     {{HUGS! to you Bearly}}

It's really late here and I'm going to bed. Goodnight all. God Bless each of you.

God bless you, too!!!

I am directionally challenged, my thoughts are on their own!!!   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: December 25, 2008, 03:46:44 AM »

Goodnight CBB - I am on my way also.  Hope everyone has a great day!!!!!   And of course, lots of eats!!!!!

Nite KCJ and CBB!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: December 25, 2008, 03:48:00 AM »

Does anyone think that KC is phased at all with the holidays here?  Or do you think she is resting comfortably?  How I wish we could send her some duct tape!!!!!

If Casey follows the path she has been, she is more than upset that she cannot party the holidays away.  After all, she does not have anyone else to worry about.

I really hope she has a change of heart and lets the spirit of Christmas open her up to others and have her come clean about what happened to Caylee.

True Bearly,  but unfortunately I think "opening up" has a very different meaning to Casey!! 

Well she needs to open up her pie hole and close the other one for repairs!   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: December 25, 2008, 03:48:59 AM »

Are they your toes???

Anytime, it's the least I could do considering the enormous sacrifices they make daily.

yes~I was trying to take a picture from a weird angle, and well it turned out that way, but I thought it was a funny photo! The music in that video makes me cry like a baby everytime I here it~it's Natalie Grant's "HELD"......

Nice choice!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: December 25, 2008, 03:50:16 AM »

You are all too funny!!!     Goodnight CBB and Jackie, I'm off in a minute myself.  Gotta at least pretend I'm sleeping to get Santa over here.  Merry Christmas again to all and nighty nite. 

Nite Mary, Merry Christmas to all, Naughty and Nice!!!

I believe in miracles!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: December 25, 2008, 03:50:33 AM »

Well she needs to open up her pie hole and close the other one for repairs!   
  nite Bearly 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #578 on: December 25, 2008, 03:55:12 AM »

Are they your toes???

Nice choice!

TY.............curious about the toes??? You threw me on that one

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: December 25, 2008, 06:12:23 AM »

Are you guys still up??   

CBB, and all the wonderful monkeys here --

Thank you for being here and for being the terrific monkeys that you are.  No sleep for this Santa, up all night but I had to come and catch up with you guys.  After reading everyone's holiday messages, I decided to leave a post.

Two things for this special day, as I prepare to Santa-fy the two stockings hanging at my fireplace....

[1]  Like many of you, my Christmas too is a bit subdued this year.  Are you all, like me, thinking of the Christmas Caylee will not be having?  It is just .. so .. well, WRONG that she is not sleeping safe and warm in her bed, hugging her dolly close, just a couple of hours from waking up excitedly to find a stuffed stocking, lots of presents, and the love and security of Christmas spent with a happy, loving family...  It is so sad.  I think of Caylee's life having been cut short so cruelly, and wish I could see her bright eyes grow wide in thrilled amazement on Christmas morning.  The swamp, the trees, the muddy water, the insects and wild animals, the isolation, the trash bag, the duct tape FTLOG, the six long months -- it's too much.  [sigh]  Definitely thinking of Caylee on this special morning.

[2]  And though I have not posted much, I have read and read and read, am getting to know the monkey-alities here, and just want to wish you all a New Year filled with healing and happiness and especially justice for our Caylee.  My heart is with all sad and lonely monkeys...

Here is my favorite (unconventional) holiday song, which I dedicate to the SM gang.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25VGdNU3nrU&feature=related

"Just for Now"
by Imogen Heap

It's that time of year,
Leave all our hopelessnesses aside
Just for a little while..

Tears stop right here,
I know we've all had a bumpy ride
(I'm secretly on your side)

[..]

Blessings of the season to all monkeys... and comfort... and joy...  and now, off to stuff those stockings!

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.